What will it take for Sup Forums to see that Trump is a traitor to american values?

What will it take for Sup Forums to see that Trump is a traitor to american values?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p_4ibbRYuWc
youtube.com/watch?v=0-w47wgdhso
youtube.com/watch?v=nAgJAxkALyc
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
nymag.com/scienceofus/2017/02/salon-shouldnt-have-unpublished-its-pedophilia-article.html
truthfeed.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Screen-Shot-2016-08-27-at-6.25.09-AM-1024x746.png
youtube.com/watch?v=quU_Tbv96Wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It still baffles me that conservatives back such a bitch.

Trumps fan base must be waning. Normally have a million people shouting cuck by now.

His actual words...the may mays make themselves.

You same fagging shill. Kys

Sage

You can't samefag with IDs, newfriend.

Your time is running out Pedro.

Trump and Hitler were vastly different people. It's almost funny to have a wannabe dictator in power.

>Trump and Hitler were vastly different people
Yeah. Trump is smarter and more effective.

I can't even tell if you're trolling.

>Hitler - an army corporal and underachieving artist from a poor rural family who was only elected due to the great depression.
>Trump - a 150 IQ billionaire who outmaneuvered the Jews at the height of their strength in a country that was 60% white.
I think that Trump is an objectively greater threat to the Jews than Hitler ever was.

A bit dramatic don't you think?

>This
It will only get righter from here tucan nose.

Okay, so the notion that Trump has a high IQ is laughable. What tabloid article claimed that and please present evidence. So far he uses the word great three times in a sentence. I'm not even sure the man could get a G.E.D if he had to take testing over again.

Is that number actually true?

No, but thanks for the pepe anyway.

His entire family are geniuses. His father was a billionaire, his sister is a judge and his uncle was an MIT physicist. Trump is the smartest president that we have had since Eisenhower.

youtube.com/watch?v=p_4ibbRYuWc

Notice how you didn't mention Trump until you tried to sneak him in for credit?

Please just admit that Trump is a bimbo. He has no wisdom, knowledge or control over his emotions.

Yes, at least it was as he was president elect.

I guess this is why Jews are losing. You refuse to accept the possibility that you have encountered an intelligent goy, and so you continuously underestimate him while he wins on every front. Arrogance will be your downfall.

Lets face it Mencken is a hero to the Liberal Elitist snobs who look down on the middle class (bourgeoisie) and think they are so intelligent when in fact the "Liberals" are the dumb ones here.

I've listened to him for hours on end at this point. He comes off as one of the dumbest people I have ever met. I truly to the bottom of my heart, brain and balls do not understand why people like a man child who acts retarded.

Isn't it quite clear that Trump doesn't give a crap about the middle class? That he is only in this to line his pockets?

We stopped using that word months ago, only you faggots use it now.

Accepted yourselves for what you are, eh?

Wealth doesnt equal intellect

Some actuial proof that hes a traitor to American values. So far he has been doing exactly as he said he would which is try to make America great again and liberals have been outright acting treasonous.

Also saged and hidden because liberals are crying pussy man children.

>33 replies
>20 by OP
>15 are him samefagging his own shit
>liberal
this is an 18+ board

I love how the only argument seems to be that I respond or post a lot in my own thread.

I'm not a liberal, you can't same fag on pol you fucking faggot and please take your own age warning and leave.

Proof.
>Said he'd ban muslim travel.
>He did it.
>Liberals cry.
>Said he'd revise the tax system.
>He's doing it.
>Liberals cry.
>Said he'd build a wall.
>He's doing it.
>Liberals cry.

No matter what these people are going to cry because they don't like him. Lets see some proof.

> Says he would put a ban on Muslims.
> Violates the Constitution.

>Said he would revise the tax system.
> Spends time fighting on twitter.

> Said he would bull a wall.
> Using 2,000 year old technology against an ally.

I fucking hate that this country has no context other than Americans fighting over bullshit.

Genes for intelligence are unevenly distributed throughout the population. Trump speaks in a plain manner when addressing is 100 IQ working class European base. As a 110 IQ middle class urbanite, you take this to mean that you are smarter than Trump, this is a mistake. I'm a 130 IQ Ivy League half-Jew and I am awed by Trump's managerial brilliance and political acumen. Perhaps you are just too simple minded to look past Trump's superficial political persona and cannot see the him for the conniving and vengeful genius that truly he is. You should view some of Trump's old media appearances to get an idea of the humble and soft-spoken intellectual that he was before he developed his current bombastic persona.

The constitution doesn't apply to people from other countries and we can ban their travel if we believe it's a threat to national security.
>twitter
Who cares? That's the most trivial thing to hone in on as a means of vilifying your opponent.
>2,000 year old technology that still works
Israel and Mexico both have walls for border security. How are you even making an argument?
>fighting over bullshit
I agree. The shit that comes out of your mouth is quite something. When people no longer care about policy or truth they put their spin on whatever they want and we end up with "alternative facts".

Thing is, everyone starts out bluepilled. It's the propaganda conditioning. Once you been redpilled, it's like you have eaten from the tree of knowledge. You can never go back to a state of Ignorance.

That being said, most red pill people are not true believers. They have a healthy dose of scepticism about trump but see that at this point in time their interests converge so support him. Also it infuriates the increasingly totalitarian libtards, so it's fun.

You want redpilled people to stop supporting Trump? Easy.

Have the corporate media present some fucking evidence that proves he is not acting in the interests of the people.

Again, show me a shred of evidence, of the sort that would be accepted by a Judge into a court of law and I'll believe you.

The lack of any evidence amidst a barrage of propaganda proves it's the Bluepill crowd who is deceived not the Redpill crowd.

>durr climate change is the exact thing as global warming
Damn you're stupid

>hong kong
You're cool don't go to the war in 2020.

> I'm just pretending to be retarded.

This is what you're going to go with? Great, show me a video or an article he wrote that shows off his 'true genius.'

>Pro Tip - His book had a ghost author write "The Art of the Deal." So cross that off.

He is attacking our press so there isn't much we can do. They are doing they're job well and that is half the problem. The more terrible shit they do, the more they report on it and the more he uses that as 'evidence' that the press are bias against him.

I...comeplelty understand North Korea. It makes sense now, there must be a segment of them who really think he is this awesome super star while we all laugh. I mean, I had to mentally accept that Sup Forums liked Trump. He is the biggest bimbo in the world.

their job*

Here are a couple of 35 year old interviews.

youtube.com/watch?v=0-w47wgdhso

youtube.com/watch?v=nAgJAxkALyc

>that shows off his 'true genius.'
His true genius was proven by his repeated resounding victories over the combined forces of international Jewry. No man in over 70 years has successfully opposed the Jewish agenda of turning white nations into Jew-run shanty towns populated by low-IQ brown subhumans.

>they're doing their job well

youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
nymag.com/scienceofus/2017/02/salon-shouldnt-have-unpublished-its-pedophilia-article.html
truthfeed.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Screen-Shot-2016-08-27-at-6.25.09-AM-1024x746.png
youtube.com/watch?v=quU_Tbv96Wk

I mean for fucks sake at least try to sound unbiased.

fuck

He He... That's Drumpf.

I promise that Trump will do what you want if all ShareBlue employees die.

Okay, so than the answer was you have no evidence behind what his IQ is, thanks.

Proof would be nice. Also please define American Values for me. I have a hunch the values you provide are strictly liberal values and ignore completely the values of people outside of your political camp

(((CTR))) shill is shilling

They're traitors too though.

You're like Trump, still complaining after you win. Why would they spend money after they lost you fucking idiot?

>Ignores genuine responses and arguments
>Focuses on shitposts to swat at
Even if you are trolling I fucking hate you

American values would be life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Also why would I be liberal?

I'm not trolling but the hate for each other is half the problem.