Russia

Honestly I don't care that Russia interfered with the elections. The end result is diserable. Will this ever catch up to Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/835614034279936001
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/835648375563436032
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/835640761001590784
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russia didn't interfere with the elections. Check the document in Wikileaks - the evidence the U.S. gives is utter bs. Also, Hillary still won the people's vote, isn't that what you wanted? It's the US super delegates that gave you Trump.

Wikileaks is the laundromat for Russia, if you don't realize that you're either ignorant or stupid or both.

You'll never get an honest answer out of these people re: Russia ties.

The electorate are not super delegates
Only the dems have super delegates.

I hate trump but I honestly believe hillary would have gotten us in WWIII with russia over it if she had won

no evidence for russian ties have been produced, so how can anyone give an honest answer about it?

>Wikileaks is the laundromat for Russia
Yes we all seen that episode with Milo. He and you are still faggots though.

This Russia narrative is a Russian propaganda operation. A couple moles in the CIA, guessing obama08 as a DNC password, some phony """""sources""""" and suddenly Putin looks like the grand puppetmaster while the left eats itself. There's no Russia connection, at least to Trump. That being said, the OP is 100% right, lots of entities were involved in our election to differing degrees and Trump won for literally trillions of reasons.

As long as we get to MAGA

Line of argument for most of Sup Forums dwellers

>Russia has interfered with our elections!
>fuck off fag russia dindu nuffin where is your proofs
>All the intelligence agencies agreed and published a memo about it detailing various Russian hacker groups funded by the government gained access using spearphishing
>lol who trusts intelligence communities they're tools of the globalist kikes
>So you're saying Russia has no interest in interfering with our elections?
>dude wtf why are you talking about russia do you want WW3 or something you globalist liberal kike?
>Why would calling out Russia on their bullshit start WW3?
>the n-no fly z-zone
>You mean the same one Trump wants on the border of Syria and Turkey?
>n-no that's different
>Why are you afraid to criticize Russia?
>RUSSIA STRONK ANTI-GLOBALIST CHRISTIAN DEFENDER OF WHITE RACE KILL YOURSELF JEW!
>Putin himself said he wants more jews to come to Russia, they built the biggest mosque there, holocaust denial is banned, mohammed cartoons are banned...
>C-CTR SHILL GO AWAY

Sounds about right.

Wikileaks has after the new DNC chairman Tom Perez all afternoon.

Wikileaks has nearly 500 emails pertaining to both Perez and Keith Ellison from the Hillary email leaks.

The most damaging info I have seen so far are about how Tom Perez and the Hillary campaign/DNC wanted to cast Bernie Sanders as the candidate of white voters to turn off minorities, how Perez wanted to destroy Bernies latino support, and how Perez is very bank friendly.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/835614034279936001

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/835648375563436032

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/835640761001590784

SHOW ME THE PROOFS

It's complete bullshit. Go back to the source material. During the election Putin was asked to comment on Trump. Putin said he was a flashy guy or something like that.

This is the only evidence that there was Russian support for Trump.

Recall the timeline.

Trump wins unexpectedly

There are calls for a recount - fail

There is an attempt to get electors to vote against Trump - fail

There is outcry that Hillary won the popular vote -fail

Only one line of attack left -- Russia.

Remember, it didn't become an issue until all lines of attack were exhausted.

No evidence has ever been presented.

The DNC LEAK was done by a DNC insider not hackers.

Podesta was the victim of a garden variety PHISHING attack.

Hillarys illegal server was not even password protected and was hacked by GUCCIFER not the FSB.

Paper ballots are impossible to hack.

The voting machines are not connected to the internet and cannot be hacked.

RT and Sputnik news were more balanced in their reporting than the WP. Nobody has ever produced an example of of them lying to benefit Trump.

The pissgate dossier was filled with errors that made it an obvious forgery. Came VIA Ukraine intelligence.

Michael Flynn was instructed to call the Russian ambassador to set up a meeting. Sanctions were not discussed. Remember NSA intercepted this call and has a transcript. The transcript was leaked to the press and if there was incriminating evidence, you can bet it would have been made public word for word.

So you see, there ain't no meat on them bones, but like I said, it's the only line of attack they have.

Remember how propaganda works:

If you lie and repeat it often enough, people will come to believe it.

The real act of treason is that rogue elements of the CIA are working with their media assets to overturn a free and fair election.

This is Americas Rubicon moment. If Trump falls, so does the Republic.

Why asking for proofs has turned into a meme?

Probably, I mean he's guilty as fuck and everyone knows it. How else can the most unpopular candidate in history win against the first female president? While almost everyone agrees he's awful? Doesn't make any sense without the hacking.

You are no American.

>publish documents for ten years with sterling reputation
>LOL, JK GUYS, WE'RE JUST GONNA BE A RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA MACHINE

checks out

good rundown

found someone who doesn't own a home
there are plenty of reasons why people voted for Trump, Junior

Bull shit. Clinton called Trump Puttin's puppet during the debate. I remember all the talk about Paul Manafort's Russian ties before that. Fucking boot lickers and your alt fax

Listen to this kid repeating word for word what he heard some neo con say.

>muh Russian hacking

How can you read this board and be so bluepilled..?

FOUND THE PHONY

>muh gulf of tonkin
>muh antrax
>muh weapons of mass destruction
>muh russia

So much truth