Is Sup Forums satire? Most Sup Forumsacks aren't even white

Is Sup Forums satire? Most Sup Forumsacks aren't even white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v79HxnWIuNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Jew Yorkers are representative of Sup Forums

>No Sup Forumsacks to hang out with ;___;

Jew York is about as white as Brazil

all caps ID
congrats

What's with the antifa look? Fucking black everywhere.

It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan.

Those are considerd extremly pale in america

Most Americans are barely white.

>Most Sup Forumsacks aren't even white.

This is a LARP board.

We LARP as NatSoc, we LARP as whites in order to piss off as many people as possible.

Most mens jackets only come in a few colors, unless you dress "Fabulous".

Are these fuckers still hanging out doing shit or was this taken during HWNDU?

I miss Jesus

>yfw you realize Sup Forums is more diverse than any libtard group could even pay to be

>meeting of jobless poofers
>represent pol

No. Real polacks have jobs. You don't belong if you don't work.

Only special autists go to irl meetups.

Wasn't that an MLP meetup ?

What IS our plan?

that women even has blue hair, this has to be a joke

>there are 4/10 grils who probably scrub up to a 6.5/10 sitting in rooms with autistic 40 year old Bronies instead of being productive wives and mothers.

why

FUCKING YOUR MOM. . .

WITH NO CONDOM !

*Americans

Nah.

She's the gf of one of the guys on the pic, not from Sup Forums

That's why she is sitting alone.

>bluegreen hair

Why are women so vile?

Most non-whites with any intelligence want to live in, contribute to or exploit white nations. As if the non-whites of Sup Forums want to live in shitskin hellholes.

God fucking damn it this is demoralising.
Please stop.

Well we going to have to really broaden the "Honorary" list now.

AHAHAHAHA HE MAD

This

Sup Forums should have a subscription fee

What do these shitskin retards think Sup Forums is? 9fag or plebbit?

Speak for yourself groid

You do realize this is an anime imageboard right.

Fucking glorious

Remove the attention seeking roasties and it's actually not that bad.

What's anime ?

Yup, I'm Iraqi. Heil Trumpler

>Is Sup Forums satire? Most Americans aren't even white.
FTFY

This is cringe af desu senpai

Oh ok, so you were only 'pretending' to be retarded. Carry on.

I'm not mad.
I just try hard to live some principles to stop myself from being a degenerate. I fall short of my own standards but I keep trying and I am a better person for it.
Then you see pictures of people who supposedly subscribe to ideologies that are roughly aligned with your own, and they are degenerates.
These people don't even go to the gym.

the people that would go to these things are cretinous virtue signaling minorities who would betray any belief at the drop of a hat for gibs.

I met up with one on my college campus. He was a fucking autist sperg who could barely hold a consversation but spewed cringey Sup Forums memes out loud. He also thought he was funny by spamming a bunch of cringey memes on a school's Yik Yak page.

It's not something I want to ever repeat, and probably you shouldn't either. You never truely understand how autistic this place is until you experience it firsthand.

Almost stopped using Sup Forums altogether after that.

Like you pretend to be male

I thought I could learn how to hack here.

Wtf I hate Sup Forums now

Also, Polacks are not b tier or r9k.

The only other guys I would put in our bag is k and fit.

And fit is already infiltrated.

They mock what they fear

In the end, fear will destroy them

Oh ok, so you weren't pretending to be retarded, you are retarded.

What's that? You want more anime? Okay, can do.

The early threads with pol blart were comfy.

>getting this mad
>on a singaporean cavepainting forum

Still looks better then the /mlp/ meetup. Pic related.

rip naruto

>dat sixpack on the guy on the far right though

>The future of the american white race

Ok. Hitler is proud. I've seen enough.

>Is Sup Forums satire?
clearly

Was that whore actually naked with a see through skirt on?

where do these meetings get organized and why do I never hear about them? I'm not white but I would love to go to one.

kek

It's HWNDU. Most of the based characters were non-white. Is what it is. But also white people don't have the race card, as Jesus put it, to defend their conservatism. So that may be a factor as to why whites didn't show up as much.

Also Sup Forums isn't stormfront. You can believe whatever the fuck you want here and no one can stop you. In fact I'm sure a lot of attention whore liberals love it because it guarantees (you)s. Like the ObamaLeaf.

>all the asians think they'll get to be honorary aryans
>that's why it's all asians and whites

>that Asian

DIS

IS

RIBRARY

is this just a falseflag by the left?

This

If this idiotic board took one second to look up the demographics of queens they'd see how hwndu is nigger tier world star hip hop cancer that I'm very glad is over

75% of these people are white or white-mix

t. autist virgin NEET

>white mix

Nah it was fun. You're a faggot.

Why wouldn't you at least try to sound like less of a nigger?

>He was a fucking autist sperg
That's right, get out normie.

So I just discovered my great-grandpa, who was Italian, always used to say 'caboclo não é gente' - 'caboclos are not people'.

>A caboclo (Portuguese pronunciation: [kɐˈboklu], also pronounced "caboco"; from Brazilian Portuguese, perhaps ultimately from Tupi kaa'boc, means a "person having copper-coloured skin"[1]) is a person of mixed Indigenous Brazilian and European ancestry (the first, most common use), or a culturally assimilated person of full Amerindian descent.

Hehehe!

>guy in the back doing a muslim finger point

Yeah, these are all left-leaning trash.

You don't get it. The true persona behind Sup Forums isn't being totally WHITE, its pursuing the "white culture" i.e. a utopia. I mean, wouldn't you like to live in a nation where crime rate is low, everyone can legally own guns because no one goes around shooting others, and can have fun together?

Yes, we have those who are entirely racist, but they're not actually Sup Forums. Sup Forums Isn't RACIST, we're just conservative with a sense that gay marriage is okay, but shouldn't be talked about every fucking day.

tldr; Sup Forums is just a bunch of people who have the same mindset of a particular goal for a nation; utopia.

HWNDU really exposed this faggot board. Fucking LARP and self-hating non-whites

>tfw no Velma gf

>gay marriage is okay
No it's not. At this point marriage don't have any meaning.

I think it's mostly the people who actually take the nazism shit seriously are the kind of people not high functioning enough to go to a meet up, which attracts people who just think it's funny.

>the two lactose intolerant guys in the pic proudly brandish the token drink of white supremacy

They are paid shills complete with shift work. That and redditors from /r/The_Donald.
That's exactly the intention. DO NOT FALL FOR IT.
Its a very old tactic used by subversive forces to destroy potential opposition by showing the opposite of what you stand for, it forces you(and more militant believers) to move away from the opposition thereby weakening it. Divide and Conquer in action.

Maybe you fags don't understand it, but, not everyone on this site is a white nationalist. If you want somewhere more uniform maybe you shouldn't be on an international anonymous board.

KEK WITNESS THESE DIGITS

Calling it "Nazism" confirms you are a good goy. It's a Jewish word.

>Meetups
More likely
a) It's a city. Very few whites live in cities nowadays. In fact there are very few whites in the world. When the elderly die off the situation will get even worse to the point even normies and leftist traitors will finally see the problem.
b) True White Nationalists/Ultranationalists are smart enough to stay under the radar and out of sight as many have controversial jobs which would cause major issues if discovered i.e police officers
c) They are all retarded redditors and not Sup Forums users. They saw the Cult of Kek and started using it for memes to be "cool" failing to understand the genuine motivations and metaphysics behind it.
d) Some were paid shills who even ran in shifts, in what the threads referred to as "Night crew" and "Day crew".

In essence it was a SJW agenda to force the lie and failed social experiement that is "multiculturalism" down the throats of right wingers to try and divide them by forcing true right wingers to divert away from the board and boy did it work. ((They)) are fully aware now that the wheel of history and turn against ((them)) and gone back towards the right. The results of Netherlands,France and Germany could be the real deciding factor of what is coming.

As I said. GOOD GOYS.

this pic is epic

>the semi attractive women are fully clothed
>the disgusting obeasts flash fat sacks entirely for comedy purposes, knowing that nobody considers them at all sexual

Really makes you think...

anyone know who these guys are? is there a quick rundown?

Cringe lmao

New York is probably less white than Brazil, considering that 1/3 of "white" New Yorkers are Jews.

Brittany BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=v79HxnWIuNY

That's how the tripfags and camwhores used to look like, I imagine.

>tfw you're an alabaster skinned Aryan god with a 385 Wilks score and these are the cunts shitposting on your board calling you a faggot

That was taken a few days after HWNDU was shut down. The regulars still hang out, apparently. This photo is from last week.

>tfw ugly as fuck but self aware enough to know it - and would always false flag as a liberal to make them look bad should I ever be photographed or interviewed

This is a Mongolian basket weaving forum

you guys are either fresh off the boat from stormfront or just generally new.

they were at the HWNDU and posted on Sup Forums as did many others, like half non-white lmao

this notion that Sup Forums is some super elite right wing aryan blue eyed death squad is retarded

you people make me fucking cringe desu

Me on the far left

thats just new york

>Sup Forums
>White