WHy India holds largest population of ugly races?

WHy India holds largest population of ugly races?

>Implying Bangladeshis are any better
You are literally the same except your country is just the sewer of India

Why you are putting words in strange order like non English speaker?

Calm down raj

indeed fake id indian monkey!
Filthy australoid bastards like these can only be found in shithole India!

virtually all ugly mud races of asia is a gift of India. this shithole is a safeheaven breeding place for these ugly rats

maybe the low-caste dravidians, brahmini are relatively aesthetic due to indo-aryan genetics

indian prime-minister. Brahmin from north-india

what can be done to purge these filthy trillions?
We are angry these rats trying to annex our nation aswel

>race-mixing is a hell of a drug

Literally Asian Mexicans.

because they're the ancestors of white people

I AM THE BOG-ONE

Indians were too pussy to kill all the ugly ones, most of worlds nations killed there ugly people

Fpbp.
Same -poo in the loo- people

oh really! monkeyface half-australoid pissdrinking indian mongrel

Literally the only difference between the parents is skin tone, they are both trash tier dravidan Indians.

I'd be interested to know what you look like OP- assuming you are not a proxyfag

what Sup Forums guys think about helping north-east indians?these ugly bastrads trying to mongrelize north-east indian peoples who are chinese/asian by race. No wonder, they want to grab their lands when these asian peoples get mixed& become identityless

coz you too are a mud skin, monkeyface,chocho-lipped, fatnose. subhuman like that apeish indian man in the picture!

>tfw I'm actually a blue-eyed, auburn haired Celtic God with a Roman nose and Ivory skin
project harder shitskin

Australian abbos are worse

translated this means

"God damn if I could have her for one night...dude!"

its online, u can be anything but a cumskin.
Fake id monkey!

>males prefer to shit in streets
>females walk the streets
>slip on poo
>street shitter dudes spring out
>gang rape poo colored girl in pile of poo
>she reports to police
>gets gang raped by police because her story turned them on

just found out, these roadshiters are genetically realted with aboos....no wonder

Holy shit really? It all makes sense now!

Also can I have a sauce on that bengalibro (I'm bengali diaspora)

Hey bro you local or tourist ? the only other Bangladeshi who posts here sucks India's deek so hard that even the Indians tell him 'slow down a little it's hurting'

Fuck off pole vaulter.

Funny that you talk about fake ids Imrul. Why are your people jumping the fence the fence into our country and getting fake adhaar and ration cards?
Your country is the mexico of Asia except its even shittier. Mexico atleast has top tier food.

Reminder that it was India who saved your asses from getting raped and murdered by Pakis in 1971 and gave you freedom. Fucking ungrateful scum, bet you're one of the rape babies the pakis left behind.

That man is our former Prime minister and is more based than someone from your insignificant shithole will ever be. Also, he's 92 years old. I would post a pic of a 90 yr old Bangladeshi but no one survives to live that long in your country.

Where'd you go you rice eating faggot? Easy to talk shit about someone when they can't hear you, isn't it?