You Sup Forumstards are delusional

Have you ever thought that we (Saudis) live FAR better than any of you "free" Americans? I don't really know who the real slaves are when most of your young talents are waiting tables living on the welfare of others hoping for a tip, or how most of you Americans will be paying your debts until your last days alive, how your women sell pussy just to get through the day? is this really the great freedom that you guys are bragging about?

Let me tell you about the GREAT NATION OF SAUDI ARABIA:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ItemRsqCc1g
liveleak.com/view?i=e89_1438543656
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In SAUDI ARABIA, I get fucking PAID to study medicine, let alone studying ALL majors for FREE!

In SAUDI ARABIA I refill my gas for 10 Riyals (3$) and drive for a fucking 100 kilometer

In SAUDI ARABIA I'm RESPECTED by my government, and treated equally as everyone else!

In SAUDI ARABIA I don't have to worry about an idiot population that vote against their interests

When's the last time you had a BLT?

As a SAUDI, I get to study in the best US (or any country really) universities for FREE

As a SAUDI, I don't have to pay any fucking tax

As a SAUDI, I can live safely in my country that has one of the lowest crime rate in the WORLD.

As a SAUDI, I had one last year when I was still on my FREE scholarship.

>As a SAUDI, I get to study in the best US (or any country really) universities for FREE
why do you need our filthy, second-rate education again? hmmm...

I mean this might trigger you Americans, but this is reality, you are just SLAVES for the government that only knows how to scream "FREEDOM" "'MURICA!" and "USA USA USA".

Is your priest aware of this?

USER WAS BEHEADED FOR THIS POST

Was it in the country you criticize you camel tending fuck?

>Saudi Arabia has 28m citizens
>USA has over 300m citizens
Your country is the size of one of our states. Of course it's easier to take care of that many people when you run on oil money.
How's that education working out for you? Seems like you get what you pay for...

>my FREE scholarship.

All scholarships are free, goat fuck.

And when either A) the house of Saud goes to shit, or B) the oil runs dry, you'll be stuck in an either war-torn or irrelevant shithole in the desert.

just wait for trump to cut you´re military safety lets see what happens then sandnigger

/thread

Fuck off, Saudis.

Whoops

America does suck. Feminism and Jewry fucked us over. Our "freedom" is a ridiculous and insulting meme at this point meant to serve our Jew overlords. They can never admit that America is not the best place to live on earth, because then they would not be able to invalidate our grievances, and undercut our economic prospects, thus undercutting any hope for real freedom.

Also checked.

>t. NEET

>The Saudi """Army"""

How's Yemen going? Lost anymore expensive military equipment to khat chewing tribesmen wearing sandals?

As a SAUDI, you will die horribly in civil war very soon.

Tits or gtfo bitch

Its not second-rate, nobody can doubt the US universities are of the best in the world, that's why I was studying their for free while you got your ass raped by debt in a shitty university.

That's the whole point, I pay for NOTHING.

You get the point don't act American.

Yea when, keep your reply for your "whens" actually happen, we are spending tens of billions (literally) in renewable energy while the USA FUCKING PRESIDENT doesn't believe in even climate change.

Trump is literally approving BANNED arms sales to Saudi Arabia, stop being delusional.

Man, an aware American, shame people like you are wasted in minimum wage.

----

My attitude in the beginning of the thread was intentionally provocative, from this reply on I'll debate normally.

Well, we can't all be extended members of the royal Saudi family. What's your point?

>your pic
Why does your military chew on tampons? Is it in your sacred pedophile sand book? Does it help ward off puberty in the young women you rape, or is it to plug the little boys bleeding asses?

all sandnigger saudi savages should be flayed living

>and drive for a fucking 100 kilometer

Drives from sand to more sand. But it's FREE sand.

Without western/asian people purchasing oil and assistance from anglo-american petroleum engineers, Saudi Arabia would be nothing

I loved working with you guys during the Gulf War. I was involved in the Battle of Khafji and stationed there afterwards. You and the Kuwaiti's have your shit together Militarily. I have forgiven you Saudis the Bin Laden Family. The actions of a few does not reflect on all for me. Dune racing is some fun shit, too.

Fuck off back to your goat harem you shit-coloured desert savage.

suudi arabistan is based because they don't allow women to drive

Debate what? That Saudi Arabia is a better place to live than the US? Based on the fact that it has a lot of welfare? That seems to be the entirety of your argument.

Look, I don't even want to disagree. You're absolutely right. Saudi Arabia is so much better than the US. Please stay there. Please don't come here.

>You and the Kuwaiti's have your shit together Militarily

laughing_yemeni_goatherder.gif

>That's the whole point, I pay for NOTHING

So all Saudis pay for nothing?

I actually wouldn't mind if Europe became a Christian equivalent of Saudi Arabia.

>tfw the oil money runs out

The same could be said for us Americans and Canadian during OEF-A/ISAF.

>cuck your ass in the air five times a day
>death to apostates
Yeah you free dunecoon sure

cant wait to see what happens to the house of saud when the oil runs dry. hopefully it will be in my lifetime

The fact that he can go to any university he wants in the world and he actually gets paid to do it means his family can pull some strings. He has to be royalty of some sort.

You will always be a mudblood tho.

As an AMERICAN I get to do what I want, when I want the way I want. I can criticize my government, my boss and my peers. I can jerk off to whatever I want with the exception of pedo shit that I don't want anyway. I can eat whatever I want with no issue finding it in ample supply. And yes, when I fail there are consequences, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Enjoy being Saudi, I encourage that entirely, but I'll just stay as an American and you stay as a Saudi.

Oink.

wait till your oil runs out and you have no money left to bribe american politicians mudslime nigger

then we see how quickly your degenerate sharia gets fucking wiped from the planet like shit does from an asshole.

day of the toilet paper when?

Th major attack on our freedoms today is by avoiding discussion of negative rights and instead making everything about materialism. I concede that immense oil wealth distributed across a smaller population gives a better material standard of living than many other systems.
I do not want toys at the expense of my sacred liberties. I do not want a police force of foreign mercenaries who can snatch me off the street at any time and kill me without any process. I do not want to be governed by Arabs.

dont try to redpill the ameritards.
america was great in the 1960s.
clinton and obama and black/mexican overpopulation aswell as illegal mass immigration has destroyed the once glorious america.

now its a shithole with 50% no go zones where you get mugged and shot for nike sneakers.

america is over, MAYBE if trump can get his agenda through there is hope, but i dont expect much change

needs a bigger area

Subhuman dog

You are savages. You stone your daughters to death instead of killing the sick fucks that rape them.
You are pussies and can't be called men.
I hope your country burns to ash you fuck.

As a Saudi you are the scum of this Earth. You live in a desert shit hole ruled by a King as if it were the 800s with backwards and barbaric laws fit for apes. The only reason your pitiful country is relevant is because you used western technology to harness the oil reserves you lucked into having. As a Saudi, yoy are literally the reason the world cannot have good things, you turban wearing goat fucker. One of these days your oil will run out, your relevancy will wither away, and your country will be turned to ash.

Some day the royal family will get ghaddafi'd.

Then what will you do camel-monkey?

>now its a shithole with 50% no go zones where you get mugged and shot for nike sneakers.

It's always hilarious when moronic foreigners that never leave their basement tell us what our country is like.

You just blew up some of the really nice Greek islands where a lot of Western Culture has roots.

By Allah, you will taste the sole of my shoe!

Please don't fall for the "free speech" Jew. I'd rather not be able to speak out publicly and make a living wage, than to be a slave than can talk all the shit he wants. "Free speech" is not as rare and unique as you think, the American ideal of free speech is a psyop.

Rapefugee. Hi achmed.

Black people commit 50% of the murders and like 40% of all violent crimes. 92% of their victims are other black people.

Basically, a no-go zone is just the shittiest of the shitty parts of really big metropolitan areas where tons of black people live.

Now I know, as a German, you see one of these small neighborhoods as a big deal, that's why it only took 1 million migrants to fuck up swathes of your territory. But the US is a big place, and most of us live in safe areas. I don't even lock my door.

You're a bunch of cryptojews who act like literal faggots and can't do shit unless you pay someone to do it, you rely on the white man to keep everything running in your fagdom and your essence revolves around being desert dwelling sandniggers with a culture that reflects it and nothing but

Nice doing business with subhumans like you tho, lovely easy shekels to be had even though the haggling one must go through is very unprofessional, comes with the territory of dealing with shitskins I guess

I totally agree.

However....

You're cucked by Allah the poop god. I can't wait to see your face at the white throne of judgment Mohammad.

Pol is infested with crypto Jews. Saudis are bro-tier.

You hope, the country has never been more civil and progressive (relatively of course) as in today EVER.

I can assure you that every privilege I stated in this reply chain is for all the population.

>American
>Screaming "FREE"

Lmao, you don't even have the privilege to say that word anymore, I'm not sure Americans nowadays even know what it means.

We have money, we employee foreign workers, what exactly are you trying to say?

o7, Thank you for what you did for Kuwait and the whole gulf!

>Australia
>Goat Harem

Hahaha that's funny, I hope you're ready when you pound your teams' asses in Asia.

True fact.

Delusional.

Yes, all SAUDIS, non-citizens don't get all those privileges.

Man, we are moving away from Islam slowly and you hope for a christian Europe?

Yes, its a weak point that why I ignored it.

Our latest project is a 50 billion project on renewable energy, believe me we are thinking more forward than America (with trump at least) could ever do.

No really, if you have good grades in High School you can get a scholarship from the government anywhere you want, but the free public universities and university rewards are for all people, high grades or not.

Man, this is pathetic really, did you read your comment before hitting send?

Read above.

I think you're talking about Syria or some retarded Arab country, not SA.

Yes, trying to make them realize their flawed "freedom" seems futile :(

God bless you, sir.
I'm myself interested in escaping the degenerate liberal shithole that is Western democracy. Would an intelligent, college-educate statistician be treated well in your country? What does becoming a respected member of your society entail?

I pray that in my lifetime I get to witness the bombardment and eventual occupation of Saudi Arabia. The beheadings of the entire Saudi family. And of course, the Kabba being destroyed.

please kek let this happen before this century ends

Why do you even want to argue? Nobody cares. No Americans want to live in Saudi Arabia. So as long as you stay in your country, everyone is much happier, including you!

TRUMP KEEPS OIL WHEN?
K
E
E
P
S

O
I
L

That's all well and good until the oil runs out, is replaced.

Then you'll be back to running around the desert smashing rocks together.

Your welfare state should diversify it's income.

>I am only 20 percent of my population and my family will go back to sheep fuckin when the oil gets over

k

>I can assure you that every privilege I stated in this reply chain is for all the population.

Well, you have to keep in mind that hardly any nation in the world enjoys a privilege like that. We don't have as many gibs as you guys; we never did, either. In fact, we have more free government gibs (for the needy) than ever before so those that believe life was easier for the poor in the past due to gibs would be wrong. It was most likely easier to get a well paying job, though, because not as many women worked full time.

I don't get the point of this thread. Yeah--you have a lot of oil money for a lot of gibs and don't have to worry about "dumb" citizens voting against the House of Saud. Ok.

>oil state
>only source of Income is oil
>nothing to show for all that money except massive deserted buildings and welfare state

Name 2 big profitable companies that produce something or make profit without relying on oil.
That's it you have nothing to show for it, despite trillions of dollars invested into your desserted wasteland literally nobody goes there for tourism, I work at the airport and middle eastern oil countries pay absurd money for peaches and plums, they literally have to airlift fruits and vegetables which increases its costs 10times, all that oil money will bleed dry soon.

>renewable energy

Can't export renewable energy like you can oil.

If the US doesn't attack Iran for you, you're fucked.

You best have something up your sleeve, worst ally.

Why are you speaking English on a white designed and built computer network?

Why do you drive a car designed and built by white men?

Why do you use white electricity?

Why did you need white men to help you get all that oil out of the ground?

Why do you fly on white designed and built airplanes?

Have Arabs done anything to move mankind forward in any significant manner in the last 500 years?

So you don't know hardship because of your government?
Pathetic

This thread proves, what I already feared, most of my fellow countrymen are stupid as shit.

Do you believe this shit or are you just trying to troll?

That won't happen with a HAPPY population, what about you Americans, are you HAPPY? stop for a moment and look back at your past and think about your future, are you a happy American individual?

That's nice that you agree, and I really don't care about Allah's poop.

You get unlimited Saudi pussy? believe me its one of the best.

I pray that in my lifetime, I get to witness America becoming Great again, so sad that its far from reality.

I'm saving this pic haha

I reckon that we will be supplying some kind of electricity for the region, we are investing heavily in renewable energy.

>I don't get the point of this thread.

If you are trying to get threads that have points you're on the wrong site.

You can export electricity for example, don't be stupid.

How does that relate to any of this? there are many great white inventors so what? I really don't understand what do you want exactly or what does this reply has to do with my thread lmao

Yes, I'll live with dignity, and die with it, how about you? are you planning to die waiting tables and in a 100k debt?

R.I.P
My sides.
Didn't even get to say goodbye.

Check em, you stinky sand nigger.

literally sitting on oil and this is the reason why your "government" can do anything for you

when countries finally reach energy independence, you will return to the wasteland you once were

What fucking kike made this? Let Israel not only live, but be surrounded by oceans

Post car collection plz

since you mentioned driving,can i assume your a male? Because women cant drive cars IN SAUDI ARABIA.

They dont take care of all of them. There are about 5 million that livecwell and the rest are slaves.

Dont get too uppity macmoud. Youre still a nigger and that oil wont last foerever.

wtf i love saudi arabia now

Hey poorfags, why don't you just have a rich uncle?

Benefits of having a rich uncle:
-He pays for your college
-Buys you tendies
-Can read comic books in his game room

>HEU DEUR WE WUZ GREAT
How long till your oil runs out sand nigger?

>are you planning to die waiting tables and in a 100k debt?

Don't you realize only retards live like this? The average adult American (here in Indiana, anyway) is some blue collar factory worker that most likely bought a used car for cheap and lives in a small house that he owns. If he's with a woman, they're probably both raising each others' step children since so many people divorce. Does this sound bleak compared to life in Saudi Arabia? Maybe, but you seem to unironically believe in Eurotard memes and believe the average dude is walking around with tens of thousands of dollars of debt. That isn't true. The citizens of the USA don't have to pay off the federal debt personally or some shit. Top kek.

Soon

Everything I have, I've earned.
I live and die by my strength.

Not that you would understand the concept. Do you understand how you sound?
>look at me I was given this
>look at how great my country is it keeps giving me things

Fact is you're just a fully grown man that never stopped sucking your mothers breast

I don't agree with Islam, the alcohol ban and polygamy, but I think Saudi Arabia is a nice place to live in, would like to chill in a kasbah smoking hookah while drowning in oil money.

You and my fellow countrymen have been chucked so hard by the Jew you now have Stockholm syndrome. Sad.

Better that than a bunch of homosexual pedophiles like the Saudis.

youtube.com/watch?v=ItemRsqCc1g

liveleak.com/view?i=e89_1438543656

I think its the vocal minority, let's just hope that.

Not for long, we have one progressive energy project after another, I think we will handle future.

Yes, thank goodness they can't drive.

Also in your pic that's a pretty common art(?), its called "تحجير سيارات"

Pulling facts from your ass I see.

Man, I'm really emotional right now, masquerading your miserable life as a self-made one, how sad is this, you are not in some kind of an African tribesman that eats by hunting in the desert, you pay taxes dude, you have rights and deserve a better life and treatment from your government, you are ruled by a billionaire that can't relate to you nor to the average American, can't you see that?

I know that this thread is really provocative and triggered most of you insecure Americans, but believe me that I hope for a better America, but no, you guys are too delusional even consider that you are living a shitty life.

I can arrange for that whenever that you're in SA, along with some drifting in crowded highways and 2 wheeling an SUV while driving 140km/s , it will be fun.

We get paid to study too.

If you want to witness real slavery then you should visit some of the construction sites in your country. Anyway, when your oil runs out you'll go back to being backward goat farmers living in the ruins of your temporary glory. Your wealth and fortune is basically a lottery ticket and not build on anything sustainable.

And you're bitching about your impotence on an anonymous image board.
I get where your coming from though

this is all tldr but the average Saudi is half as rich as the average American, maybe taxes eat into that. You also concentrate all of the surrounding areas wealth into your shitstain one trick pony economy.

dude, it was a quran citing competetion
she just messed up and started to cry because kid
fuck off

Saudis are worth anything only because they are part of fed. petrodollar scheme.

4th generation nuclear reactors are fully developed since late 60`s and they can cover all energy needs of humanity for at least next 1000 years.
So if someone cancels the scheme, you will worth nothing.

You created nothing of worth.
So you cant offer anyone anything. No industry, no technologies, no discoveries.

Your pagan culture is about nothing, but fearmongering.
So anyone who knows pity will destroy you singlehandedly, like Jesus did it to pharisees.

Next day after petrodollar is gone, all saudi royalties will be killed by their own bodyguards, by order from mossad.

Your time is running low, but you are not looking for allies.
Instead you are behaving like a mad dog, chained in jewish courtyard, preparing territory for "bigger israel".