You cant make this shit up

Holy fuck, music criticism is really where my eyes were opened to the truth

Other urls found in this thread:

vidmax.com/video/153131-African-Migrants-are-Robbing-the-Irish-Welfare-System-Blind-While-Natives-go-Homeless
youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
youtube.com/watch?v=IiNNBc557OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TehFZ38kt6o
youtube.com/watch?v=gL60qQbNHlg
youtube.com/watch?v=RaaZsBxWeiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dfk7B8t1R4E
youtube.com/watch?v=V-c8J7lnMrw
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/a-race-hate-crime-happens-every-three-hours-in-northern-ireland-depressing-new-psni-figures-reveal-31215898.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>legitimizing Ireland's Hip-Hop scene
>the implication being rap is not legitimate unless it is performed by black people

When will my fellow Sup Forumslacks acknowledge that "rap" is just a pop-culture vehicle created by the Jew to undermine white culture, and STOP LISTENING TO RAP?

Rap is anti-white. fullstop.
If you consider yourself a fan of rap, you are a cuck.

>getting drunk and hating the English

Does being Irish need to mean anything more than that?

>expanding what it means to be irish
Someone needs to kill the jews for this.
Nomatter what they did, we always still had muh ancestry.
Now they are trying to destroy that. This is what the attacks on europe are for, its to destroy our identity at its very core.

>implying rap wasn't invented by white people centuries before niggers were ever imported to the Americas

Rap is chantic of oppresion it bellongs to a ancient celtic culture

Do people not realize that these African's may be "Ireland raised" and may sound Irish but will never, ever be considered fully Irish.

There is the meme of an Irishman, someone who is culturally AND ethnically Irish, someone who has their skin painted in Irish colors, their soil fertilized by their forefather's blood, and their hearts inflamed by pride in people.

When I see these citizens of Europe who are African, I can see them as citizens, but never truly European.

No matter how these Africans try to integrate, no matter how much they indoctrinate themselves, there is only one thing that they will always have to deal with :

> They are and never will be truly, fully European.

Ireland , no history of colonialism or connections with Africa. Despite this African family come to Ireland, get free welfare despite having never contributed anything to society, work illegally ,call us racist when they make crap music we don't like..... I'm beginning to see a pattern here, the social experiment has failed send them home

vidmax.com/video/153131-African-Migrants-are-Robbing-the-Irish-Welfare-System-Blind-While-Natives-go-Homeless

The fact that my Homeland has a "Hip-Hop Scene" at all is fucking depressing.

When these hip hop artists from Africa are making music in Ireland, there work is not Irish because due to their birth they are not Irish themselves.

Their work is African, it is the nation from which their ancestry derives that their work is commended to, not the nation they occupy.

They are not European.
This is not the work of Europe, but rather Africa.

An African claiming to do his work for Ireland is in two senses damning his motherland by refusing its commendation and perverting his homeland by attempting to be what he is not, European.

Fuck this degeneracy.
Send in the fashy goys

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

Those who can't play, described by those who can't write, for those who can't read.

This.

What is a limerick

Also dirty ass shit

Ich saß auf ihrem Bette und spielte mit den Flechten
Das tat ich mit der linken Hand, was tat ich mit der rechten - Goethe i think

I sat upon her bed and played with her braids
That's why my left was doing, but what about my right

What's wrong with hip hop?

The very conception that somehow being born in one country and being raised in another, and to be considered part of that other country fully is something that does not apply to Europe, and is very American in origin.

I am someone of Finnish ancestry, though I am born American, but very early on from my own volition I took intense pride in Finland, and made sure that despite being American I was above all loyal to what I considered the motherland, Finland.

In Europe, if I am a citizen of France but am Finnish born, I will be considered a citizen of France but never really French, I will always be Finnish first and French second.

However, the concept that an African from Senegal can go to France and be considered entirely French, or even his kids French, is a concept that I find to be very America.

In America, your children could be from Britain and their children could be born in America and they would be considered American, because the idea of the American identity is something that was founded by immigrants and explorers, and something that was from the beginning not rooted in ethnic groups.

However, the opposite is true in Europe, your ancestry is heavily rooted in your identity, I am ethnically Finnish, and thus I will always be loyal first to Finland and then to the country that I am a citizen of.

However, I find it dangerous that the concept of citizenry rooted in ethnicity is considered "undesirable" because it is something that since the dawn of human civilization has been a factor in societal groups and is something that is integral to Europe. Removing it threatens the very conception of what it means to be European, just as it would for Asians or Arabs or Africans themselves.

How would the modern Left and MSM react if Europeans started flooding into Africa.
They had done this before, in the blitz for African colonization, but in a sly reversal of historical fortune the Africans now come to Europe, as beggars and thieves but as invaders nonetheless

I didn't know the rubber bandits were african

you benefitted from slavery,

Everything,

Also "hip hop" can fuck off from Europe it is coming in its current form.

I can like rap music, particularly ones with good beats and interesting lyrics, but for the past two decades it has been nothing but overblown personalities promoting materialism and overall degeneracy.

Was thinking more of flyting, but w/e, works too.

>citing Jay Z as your champion

I'm glad niggers have shit taste in hip hop no matter the country they reside.

y'alls tolerance seems to be lower as the cycle appears to be highly accelerated. or they're just that arrogant

Ireland is a country where a white Irish citizen, whose Irish ancestry goes back thousands of years, will be considered an "outsider" for life if they move to a town 50 miles away.

I don't think a bit of rap is going to help the Nigerians here.

> expand what it means to be Irish
mfw

From the Outside In:
Meet the Irish Immigrants
who are legitimizing Africa's
Drinking Scene

Can someone explain to me how it's not retarded to move to another country and then call the people living there racist? Like, why not just not move there if they're racist?

pls do something constructive with your life
fuck sake

estimated percentage of the population ready for DOTR?

gibs my nigga, gibs

>Africans into Ireland

Kiss that beautiful red haired gene goodbye in a few generations...

You're right but you're missing an important component because you grew up in America and are only seeing it from the émigré's perspective: yeah in Europe your identity is rooted in ancestry to a minute degree (i.e. to villages and towns sometimes). But what burgers don't understand is that once you leave, you're giving up all claim to that identity for both you and your offspring. You are not Finnish and Finnish people would not accept you as Finnish, and wouldn't even accept the legitimacy of your claim that your ancestry is Finnish. You're American through and through now. Sorry.

If the irish racemix with blacks will they become ultraniggers?

european identity is now cuck through and through
everyone good left after ww2 deal with it

>Rejjie
more like Refujjie

just slightly lighter skinned niggers

Ireland's a strange country in that it seems very highly liberal and welcoming, but scratch the surface and amongst the smiles and jokes it's DOTR when

the kikes push this shit because it inevitably means race mixing will happen

Thats why you see non-stop negro glorifiction in the media

>I'm beginning to see a pattern here
Yea, the west is filled with cucks who hate themselves, and governments are run by traitors/bureaucrats/corrupt politicians

Lol,

Irish be slaves since like to this day,
Niggers come and call you racists

> expand what it means to be Irish

The IRA needs to expand their hit list to include hip-hop niggers as well.

>combating entrenched racism
>expanding what it means to be Irish

So native populations don't like foreigners entering their country and displacing their people and culture?

I wonder if Africans would harbor racism towards Irishmen if they were flooding their countries and "legitimizing" their culture? ....Nah.

Nah the IRA is full of cuc.kolds

The UVF are the guys you want

Finally, the irish will have some culture now.

this

in the republic everybody i know would call out a nigger if they seen one, and are homophobes(or at least every body i know)

i've said this before, dublin is a shithole though, and the north is known the hate capital of Europe.

how is a stupid fucking nigger talking to a beat because he is too retarded to sing culture?

>rappers
Why is it when nigger make noise we're supposed to be impressed? How are they supposed to make money doing this shit?

lmao the irish were slaves too

It's beautiful, diverse and progressive.

That's exactly what makes Ireland unique in this global identity crisis. Because we're an island and periodically have emigration events in which significant portions of the population leave (everyone good, as you say), we're continually left with the portions of the population who fear the outside and crave nationalism, who've over time bred into super racists (i.e. so prejudiced that a white Irish person who grew up an hour's drive away can be considered a blow-in, i.e. so racist that active racism isn't really necessary). Ireland will never end up like France or, God forbid, England.

> talking to a beat
> too retarded to sing

Fucking Aussies.

>implying niggers don't have their jews autotune everything because they're too fucking stupid to sing

youtube.com/watch?v=IiNNBc557OQ

this gave me brain damage

ha ha ha ha ha

Even retarded nigger rappers know that they're fucking retarded

lol, a whole new level of "i'm irish" retardation.

why does this amuse me so much?

>Changing what it means to be Irish
In any other century this would be taken as sedition. Enjoy becoming a soulless cosmopolitan shithole you stupid potatoes.

Nah, I like Dublin.

Being Irish is a state of mind. Blacks adapt to a given culture unlike ragheads who will NEVER adapt to the ways and culture of thier adopted country.

Look at Phil Lynott. He's considered 100% Irish.

They've be irish.

Irish nigger…

youtube.com/watch?v=TehFZ38kt6o

the decilne of black music started with rick james,parliament and 1975 onwards james brown.

samples,increased drug use and just lazyness creep in then. basically since 1985 any rapper with a sampler just repeated anything from the 60s/70s.

then came the remixes.

we are getting the same shit over and over sold to us but dumbed down everytime.

they've been pushin this shite in ireland for the last 3 or so years and its been failin soo fuckin hard but you still get a good fuckin laugh at it being retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=gL60qQbNHlg

>Letterkenya

making shitty music and being sob stories for kike propaganda is all niggers have

Your line and race will die within the century and leave behind a brown, squirming pile of human waste. How does that make you feel?

>blacks adapt to a given culture
Candidate for most bullshit comment of the month

Your people export this kind of shit. Your flag has no authority over this subject.

How? Not in any way I can see, if any thing the victims.

Make me feel? I'm waaay beyond that.

Ireland has been 'invaded' since before the Vikings. English even killed 1,000,000 and reduced the population by 7,000,000 in 1840's which is why so many Irish peeps in USA.

The elite have done everything to destroy Ireland and it's still here. I think the only way the elite can really destroy Ireland is nuclear weapons but there'd still be zillions of Irish left all over the world.

How does that make you feel?

You absolutely will end up like them if you let Jews keep working in your media and government. They are already pushing these Negroes into your cities, in a decade or so the cities will start demanding the rural areas take in Negroes. You are not immune to this shit, and thinking you are is exactly what they want.

Also this

The Gael is eternal

youtube.com/watch?v=RaaZsBxWeiQ

Yeah and I love UK peeps who have been used and abused just as much by the elite.

What the fuck are you on about, that isn't even relevant and would in fact support ethnic purity in Ireland if you and your government weren't bent on perceiving jungle bunnies and assorted invaders as "100% Irish"

This is probably the most cringeworthy thing any one of you will ever watch. I dare you to watch it. youtube.com/watch?v=dfk7B8t1R4E

stop you fucking brit

You're fucking delusional.

Stop you inbred. You must be from Wexford.

On occasion… I think we all have that.

they deserve being forced to eat potatoes to dead

I hate niggers like this so much. They adopt American gangster nigger culture, despite not having any of the "struggle" that American niggers face. Say what you will about American niggers and rappers, but there is a legitimate danger being a nigger in the ghetto. These Euroniggers probably never seen a gun in real life.

do you no whats funny is blues derived from celtic music the irish slaves sung

I hate people like you, people with no strong convicts that just fold or seek to find peace at the slightest hint of struggle.

I prefer this one

youtube.com/watch?v=V-c8J7lnMrw

You haven't got the fucking slightest clue! OMG if you only knew what convicts and wars I been in you would dare say that to me.

My irish blood boils

I'm just going to assume you're just baiting at this point, enjoy your day/evening. You should probably get some sleep though since it's almost 4am or whatever.

oh gay

this. rap music today is music for coons and pasty white people in the burbs.

>You haven't got the fucking slightest clue! OMG if you only knew what convicts and wars I been in you would dare say that to me.

Irishmen, fighting wars?

You're too drunk to walk two kilometers, so you attack your neighbors instead.

You're exaggerating a bit m8

>Irish
>white

Obviously a Brit expat who knows the UK never beat Ireland and Ireland kicked an Empire out in the 20's and now just bitter… Sad.

i generally think your drunk, man go get some sleep your actin a right twat lad

>And when everyone's Irish... No one will be

Just havin some fun…

hmmmm

theres kinda a point there eh thats gona keep me up a few nights

cant ye do it on eire/pol/ is there not one about or is it too late/early d start one

Sure but post is about Irl and when peeps attack my country I can't help myself.

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/a-race-hate-crime-happens-every-three-hours-in-northern-ireland-depressing-new-psni-figures-reveal-31215898.html

need to take a lesson from your northern brothers mate.

I'm expanding what it means for you to have a bank account by giving myself access to it too

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

>Being Irish is a state of mind.

Rip your bollocks off, mush brained dribbling fool.

Boohoo, did nasty Irish peeps kick you out?
IRA were never defeated.