Trump: I won't attend White House correspondents' dinner

WHAT A PUSSY CUNT

thehill.com/homenews/news/321202-trump-i-wont-attend-white-house-correspondents-dinner

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/25/donald-trump-white-house-correspondents-dinner-not-going

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4260236/Trump-won-t-White-House-Correspondents-Dinner.html

Kek, what a baby. What's the matter Donny, can't handle a little roast? Sup Forums will defend this.

Drumpf is a pussy

FUCK BABY DRUMPF

Good. Long past time to put a bullet in this thing anyway.

Anyway, it's CY+2, the media can suck its own cock much more efficiently on twitter these days.

You're all going to get absolutely ASS FUCKED while you're making cocky jokes at high society.

Drink my piss.

>this year

Wow its fucking nothing

FUCK OFF DRUMPFBOOOOOOOO

P U S S Y

wtf i hate blumpf now

sage because this is a shareblue thread

This. What a cringefest that dinner is, holy shit.

You mad, drumpf babby? Tick tock, the clock is counting down. Impeachment proceedings soon. Enjoy President Pence, establishment shill :^)

It would've been weird if he had gone. That event is the official fake news circle-jerk.

>Wow its fucking nothing

damage control: the post

I hope it gets nuked.

The press hates Trump and lies about him pretty much every day. Why should Trump anything that celebrates the people who have turned from being objective reporters to DNC activists?

DRUMPFABOO PROMOTING VIOLENCE TO PEOPLE HE DON'T LIKE HOW DO YOU FEEL DRUMPFBABY?

>their president is a coward

HOW Sup Forums IS GOING TO DEFEND THIS?

I feel good and I do hope it gets nuked.

WOW DRUMPFBABIES LIKE YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED. YOU ARE ENCOURAGING VIOLENCE

Your favela has internet?

delet this please.

I want isis to go ALLAHU Akbar on the dinner.

Good. He's not the media's lapdog like ooboogo was. Fuck the leftist media, it's great watching them slowly die.

>all the trumpette who shill daddy

FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF

fucking niggers man

you will never effect anyone here.

Hey, don't hurt Trump's feelings! He's very delicate you know!

FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF

Trump supporter here. Not gonna lie, it's fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Stop

>to be this black and triggered.

Could be Obama's son.

>Highly anticipated event.
>He's not coming, despite the implied consequences of not appearing.
>Almost all of Trump's enemies will be there.
Some of you are alright, don't go to the White House Correspondents Dinner this year.

Trump is worse than any liberal snowflake. He can't handle criticism. He complains that the media isn't fair. I though he was a strong leader who said what he thought without giving a shit. So far he is kind of a bitch about everything. Who cares what CNN says, he shouldn't. who cares how many people showed up for his integration? Besides his failed Muslim ban all he has donever is whine like a liberal who needs a safe place. Man up Trump you won.

I get it hes delicate like a flower.

lol this

Funny part is is liberal media has had super high ratings since he took office.

ShariaBlue out in full force today

>A real man willingly lets others insult him

Roasting culture is a perfect analogy for the downfall of Western civilization. It's not and never will be a virtue to let others trample over you and be cool with it. The fact that this nonsense is hammered into our youth explains shit like the migrant crisis and BLM.

Best news I've heard all week.

are we still doing hats?

Oh noes!!!

A news reporter with an agenda! RUN MISTER PRESIDENT, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

>openly hates you
>lies about everything you say/do
>"come have dinner with us"
>Trump says no thanks
>"y-you're a pussy"

Its just a circlejerk of all those Hollywood and media elitist, should have been abolished a long time ago.

Found the KGB nigger, oh wait you do this for free. Just a newfag

What is even comedic about this, the whole lot of them were saying they would boycott this and not attend if he goes. All he's doing is giving them what they want to be honest.

trump drone strike tier bakers where?

>4k
680x383 ok like 4k pixels lmao

He got made fun of by Seth Myers and now hes to much of a bitch boy to be made fun off again.

Shareblue threads everywhere. You guys still don't understand what you're dealing with.

Doesn't Drumpf know it's his job to be made fun of by his inferiors? What a fucking idiot.

yummy yum yum

Roasts are a degenerate form of (((((comedy))))).

>come schmooze with kikes and joke while the country falls apart!

'no'

>UNBELIEVABLE! HOW DARE YOU DRUMPF!

Good call, most don't know the (((roots)) of the roast.

>Enjoy President Pence
I will. In a head-to-head choice I would unironically vote for Pence.

He never said the reason why he isn't going.

Even so it's always been nothing more than a fancy dinner with elitists. It's like the Oscars but with politicians and celebrities.

WAH WAH Trump outsmarted out again, he's a fkn white male!

>liberals constantly shittalk
>Trump doesn't need this shit
>"haha u mad"

This is how you know liberals were the kids who got beat up in highschool.

The whole event is a circlejerk anyway. Does he have the authority to cancel it or is it a private function? He should cancel anything that he can if its something the Left enjoys.

>why won't you let us insult you
>plz don't misgender me tho or you get arrested

They have no argument

>why wont drumpf dine and laugh with the literal enemy.

More important things to do like fuck OPs mom.

>Allowing others to speak without fighting with them at every chance is a vice

Mmk

Wtf i love globalism and open borders now!

#notallmuslims

Why should Trump go amidst the "enemies of the American people?"

Besides, I think at this point the media needs Trump more than Trump needs the media. The trust rating for the Media is under 8%, less than even the Congress!

The trust rating for the media is in the low 40s, while the trust rating for Trump is in the high 40s. The reason for this is that Trump supporters tend to believe Trump without evidence because they are devoid of objective reasoning, while most people are skeptical of the media for different reasons.

The man has literally been in office 35 days

How much shit can the opposition throw at him? He still isn't sure where the toilets are in the WHouse, but he is being accused of everything

Please use the search tool before making new threads.

>Canadian
>Calling anyone else a pussy cunt

Kill yourself Leaf

THIS

>If you're not masochistic you're not a man!
Kek