My mom just got back from feeding niglets at the prison

How does it feel, niggers, knowing that white people will either eternally hate or pity you? Stop pretending like equality will ever happen, even people who want it to happen don't believe it's possible, they just can't admit it to themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qRHbmjl-aM
youtube.com/watch?v=zlBrg_3COxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off tyrone.

fuck off my digits prove im white

>feeding

lel

a little program with her church called "prayer at the gates" and she told me the niggers took the free snacks with the most begrudging look and checked the product expiration dates, and even refused a granola bar that was a week or two expired (like that sweet shit could go bad)

niggers are literal black holes, they are a gift to the white man because the destruction they bring creates a purpose for us.

Most black people know white people will never truly see us as equals. Even the liberals are our side have a lot of difficulties with just treating us as people instead of "black".

We don't fight for our rights because we think it's fun. We do it because we're human beings.

You will have your own nation

"Liberals" aren't on your side if they're not treating you as people first and foremost. If you really want to fight for your rights, you should depart from the 'democratic plantation'. Abandon identity politics and begin to assert your human rights from a libertarian standpoint. Try to ignore the racists the best you can. America is your country too.

youtube.com/watch?v=_qRHbmjl-aM

Why haven't you enlightened your mother about how niggers should not be helped in any way, shape, or form?

You were freed in 1865, granted Civil Rights, given Affirmative Action, preferred college admission, the entertainment and commercial industry pushes you into EVERYTHING. What else do you want?

>wear the oversized clothes their dad left behind cause dark trash mom is too cheap to buy ones that fit.

Don't fucking encourage the apes to think they are people. I hate people that treat animals like they are human.

If black people would stop robbing, raping, and killing so much, they'd find all these rights they're "missing" magically appear. But wait, that'd be "acting white".

40% of murders in the US. How do you sleep with that? Just reflexively blame it on whitey?

Those are fake satisticks

No cuck, they have never considered themselves Americans but an "oppressed" group to the dominate society. They've always played identity politics, you think they'll stop now?

I curse the morons that were in charge in 1865 everyday. How stupid could they have been in thinking they could release the Negroes into society and everything will be happily ever after?

Yeah, it's actually 50% And keep in mind they're only 13% of the population. Going even further, black males are only 6.5% of the population! And they wonder why they have a negative stigma. Hurr durr..

Liberals look at you like pawns, pets, and slaves. We look at you as shit people in general, but if you get by on merit, we don't care. Liberals get pissed or patronize the shit out of you for doing it like a big boy who learned to use the potty.

The point is, liberals never humanize you, we do.

>I hate people that treat animals like they are human.
So then you must really hate Sesame Street.
Seriously though, how old are you?

And what are you doing to help them realize they're not being oppressed?
One thing that currently characterizes the self-destruction of the left is their rampant cognitive dissonance. The slave owners and racist whites of the southern US were/are democrats. You fit right in with them. Especially with your hatred of the Republicans circa 1865.
youtube.com/watch?v=zlBrg_3COxY

can somebody post the infograph/story of the civil defense lawyer talking about his experience defending black people in court? it was really in depth and he said at the end he doesnt have a solution or something like that. pointing out how uneducated, fucked up all of them were. was a really good read and want to show it to a friend

They will always feel oppressed because deep down inside they know they'll never measure up to the White man.

We've been throwing money, social programs, and appeasement at the negro for decades and what has come of it? They still commit an overwhelming amount of crime and run their neighborhoods into the ground.

They're not equal in average intelligence, morals, and behavior. The only solution is separation.

Whitey BTFO

Saved..

You make some good points here. However, holding them to a special standard via affirmative action, etc. already is a form of separation, and it hasn't been working as you pointed out. Actual physical separation has been tried several times and has proven to be impractical. The only way they can be on par with the rest of us is by making their own way toward the ideals we hold as a society. There are black people who fit into American life successfully, despite being viewed as inferior constantly. The greatest hindrance for them is that so many of them subscribe to their own unique culture, and multiculturalism doesn't work. Unfortunately, assimilation has negative connotations. I doubt this is something that will be solved any time soon. Especially due to the cyclical nature of them being victimized for acting victimized.

lol gotta give it to the heebs

holy shit; sauce?

>feeding niglets at the prison
Eating the pussy?

I thought that was a MAGA hat at first.

Whore was probably a coal burner. Paying the toll.

>3 niggers to beat one white womyn.
Niggers are pathetic.

ironic kek

>Sweden

Hey Sven, you better delete this before you get v&'d

wow they actually display chimp-like physical mannerisms when excited, e.g.: quickly squatting and bending their arms and hopping in a circle.

Really makes you think.