What is the one true religion, Sup Forums?

What is the one true religion, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Zdg-AMv8tw
youtube.com/watch?v=o_QbyP6q0AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RdvnJZsCzzY
youtube.com/watch?v=6loWrABr8gA
youtube.com/watch?v=zbT8vzX4sZY&feature=youtu.be&t=188
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://geekychristian.com/books/Shawn%20Nelson/Irrefutable%20Proof%20Christianity%20Is%20True.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiQpK3o4KzSAhWCSiYKHa5zAkYQFggeMAA&usg=AFQjCNETdmULTpqsl9Aqq2wAOdJo1Vkc9A
bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_6adrr.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_historia_humanidad.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sumer_annunaki.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ásatrú

nihilist furryism

frig off randy

what are they looking at?

believe nothing, question everything, treat others as you want to be treated

Pastafarian

Kekism

Mine.

Pit bull apologism

Secular humanism.

this

Gnosticism: Divine Knowledge

Plain and Simple.

mithraism

This is /ourguy/ if you only understood the texts, millionas listening to him

youtube.com/watch?v=_Zdg-AMv8tw

listen to the beats, the other albums too.
You will come home

Self-defeating babble.

Orphism.

Pantheism.

god is nature.

Jesus was preaching the morals we would need to foster a scientific society.

He was the son of the universe, the holy spirit is the same force that Tesla spoke of.

It wants us to ascend to the heavens. To the kingdom of God.

Its what speaks to me now.

believe.

some things are beyond seeing.

feel.

I read this article posted here about "the wandering jew"

>Protip
It's not a jew

>What is the one true religion, Sup Forums?

Shadilay brother.

every religion has its parasites, find out your beliefs from your own personal experience. Anyone who lets others tell them what to believe and how to live their life runs the risk of being taken advantage of. Trust yourself, find God(or whatever the fuck you want to believe in) on your own.

The followers of La Santa Muerte.

Zurvani Zoroastrianism you heathen.

KEK

WTF is really up with the goyims, I never got it tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=o_QbyP6q0AQ

Odal - Your birth given right to land, that counts back in time. I have no anglo concept of this or translation. It's powerful. Hence the rune.

the one that you are your own god and agnosticism in terms of magic and occultism

Applied Memetics.

I don't know but if I had to choose I would be a Sikh

We're starting a 2nd national romantic area watch us go

Kek.

also
DEATH TO WICCANS!

Mr lahey teleport`s behind you sorry bud

>one true religion
there is none

>tfw you waste years of your life dabbling in different religions
>desperately trying to make any sort of contact with anything beyond this world
>find nothing. no contact, no signs, nothing

we are alone user
there is no meaning to life beyond the one you create yourself
there is no after life, this is the only one you have. make it a good one

God is always with you, you can't just see him

You have to pull your own weight in life, but he is there with you

Don't pray to much though, christcucks and mudshits and so they be praying all the time, you only do that when it's important, he is a busy man, but he is there for you when it counts

>True Tier
Gnosticism

>High Tier
Jainism
Sikhism
Alawite Islam
Sufi Islam
Buddhism
European Religions

>Mid Tier
Hinduism
Taoism
Shiite Islam
Christianity as a means rather than an end
Animism

>Low Tier
Christianity
Sunni Islam

>Servants of the Demiurge Tier
Judaism
Atheism
Satanism

I spent the good part of an hour praising KEK last night, and had the best luck of my entire life today.

Be sure to praise EVERY DAY.

SHADILAY, BROTHERS!

>Gnosticism
That is some really weird stuff, I spoke to one during the pizza shit, at the start, when I went there.

That was redpilling as fug. I'm out of that though, they might have met God, but the rune stuff is not correct

Jainism, Sikhism, Buddhism are all parts of Hinduism famalm

>God is always with you
yeah show him to me and ill dedicate my life to him
shit ill dedicate my life to anything provided it appears in front of me

but dont insult me by calling your conscience an invisible god
doing that, youre no better than an autist inventing a tulpa

youtube.com/watch?v=RdvnJZsCzzY

This one was texted earlier, it lit almost reached 6 million views, so then they gassed it.

Very red pilling.
>This is /ourguy/ you just need to understand him
>It's hard to undertand a heathen
>How I also see Varg play with you all the time
>Based Varg

>be me
>reading Revelation
>it actually fucking makes sense
>realize pol made me Gnostic

Yalda BTFO

He is known to change shape he was spotted here. Also the euro faggots got this meme the "wandering jew".... It's not a jew...
>absolutely not a kike

Bogism

>Bogism

You have it in your language so much
>When hell freezes over
Ragnarök - the ice age
>When hell breaks free
Loki's daughter will break free 3 years in into the never ending Fimbul winter, again Ragnarök

Afterwards

>See she raises
>for the seccond time
>earth of sea
>green again
>water falls
>eagle flies over,
>which on the mountain
>catches fish

youtube.com/watch?v=6loWrABr8gA

>You should really understand this text
It's 66 not 6 million verses, but you should get it all

>I don't like linking this part video, but the next matters

>making convenient excuses
you sound like a schizo m8

but no iv left behind religion years ago
ultimately the idea of god is irrelevant
knowing it exits or doesnt is irrelevant
nothing will change in this world based upon the discovery of that question

Apatheism is the true master race

but dont get me wrong, christianity is still the best for the western world by far.
believing in god or not, the ideals in it, is still worth learning

youtube.com/watch?v=zbT8vzX4sZY&feature=youtu.be&t=188

Much better than that other crap

>Sound I bid all,
>holy kin,
>high and low,
>sons of Heimdall;
>do you want that I, Valfödur(Óðinn),
>well to tell
>of ancient tales
>first, I remember

>you sound like a schizo m8
I am a heathen I tick different than you

My specific infallible form of Christianity.

I'm convinced it's Mormonism. The true church was restored in 1820 by Joseph Smith. The Book of Mormon is truly an amazing book. It would be an extremely difficult work to simply fabricate, especially given the thorough understanding of the gospel it consistently employs.

Just take a look at the fruits of the church and the people in it. If every there was a church and people blessed by the holy spirit, it's the LDS church and the Mormon people. Truly, "ye shall know them by their fruits."

All that combined with the coordinated disinformation campaigns made to discredit the true church of Christ serves to demonstrate the elevated position of the church. Truly, Mormonism will be the salvation of the American people, and the entirety of the west. The tribes are being gathered up, my brothers, and truly we come upon the last days.

You need only investigate for yourself and pray, and the Lord has given promise that it will be confirmed for you.

Militant Fundamentalist Pentecostal Christianity.

Fuck off with your degenerate cult

Hermetic Kemetism.

Christian Gnosticism is the completion of Buddhism

Joseph Smith was a crazy con artist.

also praise the archetype of lucifer, the liberator, bringer of the light, doubt, progress, revolution, thanks to him we are our own gods

ok

Read this and all your doubts will cease.

> google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://geekychristian.com/books/Shawn%20Nelson/Irrefutable%20Proof%20Christianity%20Is%20True.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiQpK3o4KzSAhWCSiYKHa5zAkYQFggeMAA&usg=AFQjCNETdmULTpqsl9Aqq2wAOdJo1Vkc9A

Only by destroying can you prove that your are free.

I accept this truth.

Right. A church in which every member is told they are entitled to personal revelation and that they needn't believe anything simply because they are told, but that they can pray and have it revealed to them, sounds like a terrible system of control for a cult to implement. A church where literally every position, from first president down to local bishops and missionaries, is an unpaid volunteer. Sounds soooo exploitative.

I don't begrudge you your ignorance, since the Adversary is actively involved in spreading disinformation about the church, but if you spent any time in an LDS church I think you'd be shocked. You'd be hard pressed to find a more open and upright organization anywhere. In fact, you wouldn't be able to, since it is the True Church.

>Joseph Smith
you mean the guy who was lynched for selling fake artefacts and claimed he translated golden tablets with his head in a hat, that Joseph Smith?

And that same mormonism based on the book of Abraham that was later found out to be a copy common Egyptian funeral script, that mormonism?

Vorinism. One day we will defeat the Voidbringers and reclaim our rightful place in the Tranquiline Halls brothers. Until then, we must maintain our belief and submit to the Almighty

The one and only the rest of heretics

History Begins at Sumer. That book was referenced last summer by iraq minister of transportation. Apparently there were airports a long tine ago, along with batteries.

True religion came from original race which passed to Sumarians who gave it to all other major races as seen with pyramids in China, USA mounds, and south america ..... Egyptians/essenes taught Jesus for 10 years who brought and integrated into Christianity .... which is a social narrative yes, but based on life not death.

2017 race integration and zionism

Where religion came from, i found good material to read and process here: bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_historia_humanidad.htm

Very trippy jesus/matrix/zionism 2017 article :

>History Begins at Sumer.

pfft, recorded history, like 6k years ago, pfft, people have been kickin it on earth for 300,000 years minimum, fuck sumer and fuck you

You are literally the laughingstock of the religious world. You are a shade beneath Scientology in terms of how pathetic people think you are, and only because Scientology is overtly aggressive.

If he was, then he inadvertently fabricated one of the most valuable books ever to grace mankind, with an incredible degree of correlation to biblical scriptures and an extremely deep understanding of the gospel. For a guy with a third grade education he sure was a most fortuitous con artist. Not to mention the fact that he "conned" people in to joining a church that genuinely blessed their lives, held them to traditional values, and created a tight knit community of loving believers and one of the few modern institutional bulwarks against degeneracy. A very fortuitous con artist indeed, especially given he allowed himself to be murdered in his thirties rather than recanting his "con."

Or, maybe he really was a modern prophet and martyr, since his works were good, his message was good, and his church was good. His works bore nothing but good fruit for the world. If he was a con artist, I feel truly blessed to have been conned in to a righteous lifestyle and loving community.

The Pharisees sneered at Christ. Persecution is normal and expected for true followers of Christ. No one wants to be told they need to soften their heart and repent. That is why prophets and messengers have always been rebuked by those they are sent to, who do not wish to face their own iniquity.

"But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house." Mark 6:4

This
And this

Modern Humans had been getting around on earth without change for 200 THOUSAND years! thats such an incredible amount of time our brains can not really even comprehend it

Then, some time aound 10,000 years ago (Gebelki Tempi, and some other similar sites) Something happened, its not even an argument, something definitely happened and certain groups of people, not all but some, stopped hunting, roaming and gathering, and set up in one place, walled that place and begun what we now refer to as civilisation.
The 'civilised' people, over time became the dominant people by defeating or educating the remaining hunter gatherers.

The question of god in my opinion, relates to either that what gave us the spark of initial knowledge leading to civilisation. or that which created the atoms which form the building blocks of all life.

Religion, generally with its gods seemingly obsessed with human like emotions and wanting to be worshipped, seem to relate only to the former.

Your founder wasn't a prophet, he died because he was a foolish polygamist that thought to form a religion to create his personal utopia. You're not at all respected because everyone can tell plainly that you are nothing but a cult. You're amusing in the same way a child that calls himself a superhero is amusing.

This.

Ethnic religions are truth.

Toilet worship

Hinduism. Partly because most religions stem from it but it's also the most based.

Eastern Orthodox Christianity

>ctrl+f "anime"
>Phrase not found
scum

Im aware of that fact now ... 450,000 yrs when current Earth was originally struck by the 12th planet Nirobi ..... but i didnt become aware till i read that book. That's all.

Links to Sumer: bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sumer_annunaki.htm

Islam seems alright. They have taken over all if Europe, and thanks to liberal cucks and feminists, they are slowly encroaching on the US.

A real power house.

It is written.

This is pretty laughable. Even a cursory investigation of the church would immediately call in to question any accusations of cultishness. Unfortunately, you are the victim of propaganda.

Joseph Smith and the LDS church can be known by their fruits. Read the Book of Mormon and you will find in it no precepts that Christ himself did not teach. It is simply another testament to Jesus Christ, our Lord and savior, and Joseph Smith was simply another witness of Christ. The keys to your self-constructed prison lie before you, but your adversary has convinced you that they are something else. Simply examine the keys for yourself and you will find they fit the lock. You can do this on your own. You needn't take my word for it.

More like Luciferian bullcrap

Whatever you say cultist.

no religion you fukin kitty lovin freak bubs

Gnosticism is heretical garbage

Looks like the forecast today calls for a shit storm with lots and lots of shit rain

Furries are for platonic love only- not for sexual

>Alawite Islam
neither you - or anyone else on this board, including me - knows what alawites believe because they intentionally don't tell anyone

Esoteric Kekism

its a plant

Gnostics have no connection with the Biblical Lucifer.

We do however say that we are just like the gods, and that we have a Divine Spark in us.

And we say that the Lord of the OT is the Demiurge.

That is why you are calling us Evil. But your the one who is being satanic by Inverting things.

You are Lost.

Very dangerous thing to say, for your soul.

Not walking blissfully under the eternal blue sky and eternal warmth of Tengri. Get fucked, OP.

But the Lord of the NT is the Lord of the OT! Jesus is represented over and over in the old testament as what would restore man's fellowship with the Lord of the OT.

Materialism

>And we say that the Lord of the OT is the Demiurge.
It makes sense. The god of the New Testament is extremely different from the god of the Old Testament. The NT god is loving, just, and fair, although not afraid to mete out punishment. The OT god is vindictive, petty, throws temper tantrums like a spoiled child, lets Lucifer into heaven and then lets him torture Job for shits and giggles, and all manner of awful things.

No, he's not. The OT god displays almost every single reprehensible trait that humans do. The establishment of the new covenant does not explain such a massive shift in personality. The OT god is not the father of Jesus. El Shaddai, or Elohim, is one the many early Canaanite gods, El. Yahweh himself was a god of nomadic people, and eventually the two gods were fused into one and became the god of Hebrews. Sorry senpai, but you've been worshiping the demiurge.

The god of the OT is actually the Pagan father god.

They want you to follow the son of their Father as Messiah.

Jews will openly tell you that Jesus is not their messiah. They say they are waiting for Yahshua.

It means Yah is savior.

Yah is one of the Archons.

>The OT god is not the father of Jesus. El Shaddai, or Elohim, is one the many early Canaanite gods, El. Yahweh himself was a god of nomadic people, and eventually the two gods were fused into one and became the god of Hebrews
Also heavily based on Atenism.