America you dumbass pricks

We dindu nothin

for all your country's actions, other countries have to suffer

Not Americans.

Wtf America built twin towers in 2001?

Inb4 Emu War

I-i'm sorry

>Mistaking U.S. for Israel again.
Get a globe and a clue. How did Afghan goat fuckers manage to get to Australia again? Sounds like you are just looking for someone to blame. Look inward.

I actually enjoyed Iraq. Who doesn't love seeing sandniggers get BTFO by cluster bombs? The inevitable race war also sped up thanks to it.

Gracias, SeƱor Bush.

Not really wrong but the whole world got cucked and hijacked by nefarious globalist/jooish trix, they just utilize the US as the muscle and executing apparatus

>be Sup Forums
>hate sandniggers with a passion
>be usa
>go to war with sandniggers
>get them btfo
>be europe
>take them pour refugees in
>blame it on america because you're beyond cucked and can't say no.

autism

but Australia is a nation of refugees (from the law) :^)

You're under no obligation to accept refugees. China sure as fuck didn't accept refugees from Vietnam during the war, and they share a lengthy border with Vietnam.

Problem solved.

You're a Chink Colony in the making, of course you hate America.

How do you enjoy londonistan now?

Sup Forums helpline +1800666 {call now}

Americans are cancer

THIS
H
I
S

LMAO.

America existing instantly outshitposts any attempts at Abo shitposting.

U MAD CUNT?

Tell the UN to fuck off; you're full.

It's Israel's fault, direct your anger at the puppeteer not the puppet

BEAK'd.com

It wasn't us. It was Britain that fucked the Middle East when it carved it up after WWI. Lawrence of Arabia saw that the Ottoman Empire was what held the Middle East together and without them the Middle East would fall apart. Once again, fuck you Britain.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

not our problem lol

>handling the geopolitical bants this poorly
embarrassing

HA HA ha ha ha. So its some how our fault that your country chose to let rapefugees into your county. Ha ha haha HA!

Many such cases!

you do know australia was begging the usa to get involved in vietnam because you were so terrified of communism taking over australia

Go full duterte and tell the UN to fuck off

I have friends who were normal people once, now they think that everyone wants to kill them because of 3 tours in shitstan. I feel you Aussiebro; our government is a cock sleeve for special interest for the last 100 years and we are all wage slaves; most of us have lost our jobs due to our government being a slut. If you ever visit I will bring brandy and we can throw tomahawks.

Except it was, you irreversibly poisoned Islam by causing the Iranian revolution on top of arming terrorist groups and promoting extremism to undermine the Soviets and their allies.

WHICH YOU'RE STILL FUCKING DOING TODAY.

Shut the fuck up before we start air dropping niggers, kikes, faggots, and muslims on you.

America is the great Satan

Burgers are a sandwich of peace.
It is unfair to blame the sins of some bad burgers on all burgers

What I find so funny (I kind of agree with you) but after almost single handedly ruining Europe they still all love "I accidentally destroy countries and ruin Europe" hilldog over "get the hell out of the middle East drumpf"

You can blame us for the Chinese though. Your letting those in yourselves.

*cant

>government accepts refugees
>blame entirely different country

???

and we'll keep on fucking up your country until you hand over those fine ass ute's

It's American Zionist that are doing it. Plus Regan, both Bushes, Clinton and Obama have fucked up the world because of them being whores to special interest and who did not fucking care for the people of our country. If the people who are fucking things up don't care about the people of their homeland. They will not give a fuck about your homeland either. However, Iran has been a cluster fuck because of what happened in the 1970s and Shekelstan has not helped, because of Zionist in every Western government.
Zionist in Britain and Germany made a deal with one another to secure Palestine after WW1, which has lead to everything now.

"America is the great Satan"

America has great Satin. Fixed it...

Maybe the rest of the world should have fucking helped us eradicate the communist and muslim threat. You fucks just stood by crying about your "recovery" from WW2 while we kept the fucking fight going for the good of world. Unforuntely we had you fucks tugging at our pant legs the entire time and now look at where we are.

You did this to yourselves.Go fucking blame your pussy goverments.

The mullet of cars. Truly the greatest aussie creation just above vegemite.

Not for long

>>now muslims are in my town
It wasn't our government that let those shitskins in your country. Stop blaming other people for your problems. You could send those shitskins packing back to their war-torn homelands. Who cares if they get struck down by a drone? They're a bunch of rapists and criminals. You've experienced this first hand. Fuck them. Let them die in their shit torn homelands. Don't let them in your countries. They will rape your daughters and kill you. Not worth it.

>2001
>build twin towers

what do you mean?

don't forget kissinger trolled assad and assad responded with suicide bombing curtasy of iran

>eradicate the communist and muslim threat
>muslim threat

Your country literally gave over 20 billion $ to terrorists in Afghanistan (Operation Cyclone.) Why the fuck are you so surprised they've become so uppity..

america is responsible for the social justice liberalism that says countries have to let in refugees. SJW liberalism is contagious.

Only tradies drive utes.

Useless for everyone else who would rather have some seats in the back or a proper 4wd.

Who the fuck is seeking refuge to Australia?

Just remember, you caused this

Wait till we invade china. You'll be getting a huge new immigrant wave soon Austists

You already forgot about Tuvalu's operation?

What's wrong with the Vietnamese refugees? Vietnamese folk are fine in my experience. And they make some of my favorite food, too.

>be australia

>refuse to be a prison colony

>ruin our media with murdoch and cricket by starc bowling.

>ruin backpacking with serial killers.

>ruin tv soaps with neighbours and home and away

>ruin the early 90s with pseudo valley girl accent trend

>follow yanks into vietnam like retards into an unwinnable war while we sat a home drinking tea

>makes britain progressively browner everyday by stealing our talented people.

It's basically a newer El Camino

thats why i like them so much.

This, vietnam is not the same as iraq 2003

We did retard weve been with you for every war since our creation

It was just a prank bro

Retard, all you had to do was not let them in.

This. Its due to the fucking germans cucking the whole western world with their world wars and their karl marx creation that we are suffering. Its only due to the USA that we are not conquered...YET.

Are you fucking retarded or just a braindead citycunt?

Wrong again.

All along it's been the Jews AKA the Rothschilds AKA Satan.

In order to fight the soviets which were a german creation. The german sent lenin to russia with a shitton of cash. Plus they invented communism you faggot leaf. Canadian education.

Rothschilds are british. YOU RETARDED TRAITOR.

Nah bro, they were originally German descended from THE FUCKING KAZARS.

If you know anything about history you know the significance of this.

>shitskins complain their island is sinking
>rather than ask to move to papua or indonesia they specifically ask to buy australian land to move there

hmmm I wonder why?

I know. The eternal kraut is responsible for all of this. Everyone that has read history books knows this.

dw Trump is president now

This we just want to peacefully clap after watching a movie and shout freedom while eating freedom fries

/thread

you know the whole north vietnam south vietnam thing right, and yeah alot went over the border...

everyone needs to calm the fuck down and remember who really is at fault

Nice scapegoat, reminds me of someone.

Man I love it when shit works out in the end

other way around, actually.
>t. Australian superior-to-US education system

>not our problem lol
We're running out of space for illegal chink immigrants. It's gonna be your problem soon enough. Have fun turning into New New China.