The first male to win a girl's wrestling state title

Today is such a historic day! Let's take a minute to appreciate how far we've come.

washingtonpost.com/sports/highschools/meet-the-texas-wrestler-who-won-a-girls-state-title-his-name-is-mack/2017/02/25/982bd61c-fb6f-11e6-be05-1a3817ac21a5_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-dLRVgr2sY
youtube.com/watch?v=fAotDgyLRfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

everyone knows males make better girls(male)

how progressive!

women will truly flourish under this new found acceptance of ALL women

TEXAS YES

Seriously I am starting to hate this state

we are California 2.0 now because we didn't build a wall around the Califags and make them pay for it.

Btw a corrupt Mexican Lesbian is still our sheriff.

This new tranny acceptance thing within sports can only destroy women's sports. It's only supported by women and men who don't play sports, so I say let them at it. In a few years when a woman can't win a medal on the national stage they'll wake up.

>treegered

>they'll wake up.

No

Women are allergic to common sense

Sensitive political shit set aside, how is this not a performance enhancing scenario? She's literally taking a drug that makes her stronger and more aggressive.

Norcalfag who voted Trump here. Why would libshits move to Texas when Cali is the liberal heaven? Is it because they don't want to be around brown people?

>be girl
>take testosterone
>beat every girl in the league
>"wow what a proud transgender athlete"

There's nothing wrong with keeping a woman in the women's league, the problem is they are allowing doping which is extremely disturbing.

>Let's take a minute to appreciate how far we've come.

If I was the father of one of these opponents I'd go Kurt angle on this tard.

Women that compete in sports are more aggressive than their non-competitive counterparts.
I can see these women getting pissed off.

really wish I could see the ref's face

Probably cause liberals only hang around SF, LA and a few minor hotpots and they got outpriced or couldn't find work.

LBGTQP is so patriarchal.

>take shitloads of test for a year
>be a better athlete than other girls

Wow, who could have seen that one coming?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You realize they put out this story to push the idea that you should be grouped with your identified gender right? They WANT her to compete in the men's side.

she should

>As time passed, attorney Baudhuin said, Beggs requested to wrestle against boys, though because UIL guidelines determine an athlete’s gender based on their birth certificate, that request was declined (citing privacy, the UIL would not discuss that request or Beggs’s specific case); in a brief interview before the championship final, Nancy Beggs would not comment on whether her grandson hoped to eventually participate in the boys’ division.

The part of the story Sup Forums will ignored. He wanted to wrestle against guys, conservatives said no.

Petty woman hating aside...

Hyper competitive women, the type that normie women look up to, will grow to despise this shit because they'll know it's unfair and they'll start speaking out against it more and more. Once that happens it becomes acceptable for women to be anti-trans. That pits normie women directly against SJWs. SJWs attack them, who do they run to?

Noice.

women's wrestling > men's wrestling btw

He mad.

This young lady is mentally disabled

That's fine because she would be absolutely destroyed by any biological male in her division - exposing her for what she is: a freak show pretending to be something she isn't

She also claimed that when she wrestled against males they grabbed her by the pussy to slam her which was sexual assault, males refused to wrestle her after that due to fear of being charged with rape.

In the same way that a man is not allowed to retaliate when a woman strikes him they will only prevent men from competing in women's sports and women will still have the option of embarrassing themselves in a sporting competition full of men. Kind of a bitter sweet win I would say.

Uhhhhhh

Whats the matter?

I don't get this story or why it's being celebrated.

Like, are they trying to piss people off?

"Man wins women's tournament"

Are they implying "he" should be in the mens tournament and get destroyed? Or that we should just allow doping and remove the sex restrictions?

ONCE WE HAVE REPLACED ALL THE WOMEN IN WOMENS SPORTS WITH MEN PRETENDING TO BE WOMEN, ... THAT IS WHEN WOMENS SPORTS WILL ACTUALLY BECOME WATCHABLE.

Correction: a mentally ill bulldyke on steroids won the girl's wrestling title.

GET XHIR PRONOUNCES RIGHT SHITLORD!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!

ITS A TRANS
Controversy In Euless Over Transgender Wrestler
>> youtube.com/watch?v=I-dLRVgr2sY
Sports News - Texas High School Wrestling Transgender Fiasco

>>youtube.com/watch?v=fAotDgyLRfU

fuck that
1 post by ID its a shill trap don't fall for it

If women are equal to men then how is it unfair?

>men take over women's sports
>it becomes actually competitive and interesting
>teams refuse to accept actual women because the men are such better athletes
>women's sports is saved by becoming just another men's league and women are kicked out of sports entirely

Do you have anything else to say, bigot?

China probably keeps him locked in a nofap cage and lets him see sexy women right before competition, then lets him have sex with them after.

after the housing collapse, the Texas economy was still strong and entire companies were relocating to Texas because of it. I was one of the transplants. At the time, californians were moving to texas in record numbers

A rioided up woman beats other women.

The fact that the left is throwing this in our face is evidence of their intellectual corruption.

The real evil in this whole trans debate are the parents of the transkids. Fuck them to hell.

YESSSSS This is only the beginning!

Texas economy was doing better than California's because it didn't have all the bullshit liberal regulations. So lots of California based companies came to Texas with their liberal employees who immediately began trying to implement California style liberal regulations in Texas.

I'm sure if they eventually succeed, Texas' economy will start to decline and those fucking vultures will pick some other state to go wreck.

>first male
>male

Weighs 110 taking testerone most men can't even get that fucking big natty at 110 lmfao

Isn't that cheating. I mean how is it not comparable to taking steroids?

>

This country is so cucked. Lol^^

Just stay the fuck out of Arizona.