You literally cannot refute this. Period

You literally cannot refute this. Period.

Denying a human beings right to healthcare is inhumane and immoral.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/alex-koenig/boogie2988_b_4850071.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

F

If he looks anything like his avatar his obesity will kill him anyways.

Maybe don't be such a fat fuck and ruin insurance premiums for hundreds of others because you are a disgusting human being that needs to be weened from the human races genetic pool.

1. You are a leaf.
2. He is a hamplanet.
3. I don't care.

Leaf,

It's illegal for hospitals to turn away someone who needs treatment. They are legally obligated to treat regardless if they can pay.

Post refuted. I'm going to bed.

You can't have positive rights because it always infringes on others rights.

That was easy.

good riddance

no shit eh

Say what you want but me me me menmememememememe it's all about me

What it actually means is that your premiums are going to be deservedly higher because your medical issues are entirely your fault because you live an absurdly unhealthy lifestyle. But then again they said that they want to keep the pre-existing conditions part of Obamacare so he's just false flagging to claim moral superiority.

I agree, that's irrefutable evidence that we should repeal it immediately.

Boogie isn't human. He's an ameoba.

>needs treatment.

That can mean anything and can fuck you almost anytime unless you have knife stuck in your throat.

enabling addicts is also immoral.

that's the nature of entitlements, and why they should not be legal. Taking from one and giving to another is very divisive and destructive to society.

whats with the 2988

end weight goal?
hourly calorie intake average?
fat supremacist code?

red pill me on the meaning of 2988

>This could kill me
No, stuffing your face with food and gaining hundreds upon hundreds of pounds of excess fat will kill you.
How pahetic of a person do you have to be to be that big a fat fuck? He could lose the weight of a large adult man and still be a lard ass. What an embarrassment these fat asses are.

>it's all about memememememememememe
came here to post this

>I DESERVE HEALTHCARE! THIS IS NOT MY FAULT! I WAS ABUSED AS A CHILD!

where does it say we have a right to healthcare?

Looks like a dark souls boss

what part of repeal and replace (with something just as good but better) don't you understand you dense Leaf

NO ONE WANTS TO INSURANCE MY FAT ASS FOR THE MYRIAD OF DISEASES IM LIKELY TO GET BECAUSE OF MY BEHAVIOUR

NO ONE WANTS TO GIVE ME HOME INSURANCE ON MY HOUSE THAT IS CURRENTLY ON FIRE

boogie is a dumb fuck

I threw up a little.

If they are too fat to work, they should be too fat to recieve benefits too.

>eat less
>Save money because you don't spend a car's worth of money each month on food
>Pay for healthcare with saved money
>Probably don't need it anymore since you are no longer a fat fuck
I hate fat people.

gross. this a dinner safe board you fucking animal.

Hospitals are only required to stabilize you, for example if you got shot or in an accident.

They are not required to give you preventative or rehabilitive treatment.

Obamacare doesn't even work because it needs healthy people, who aren't signing up for it, to eat the costs of fat slobs like Boogie, boomers, or people who only signed up when they had a medical emergency.

>i refuse to lose weight so its your responsibility to make sure im covered

He ate the other 2987, there can be only One.

... i wonder what her vag smells like...

mmmmmmmm.........

>((("positive" """""""""""""""""""rights""""""""""""""""""")))
*vomits*

Denying means you cannot have it. It is your fault if you cannot afford it.

Isnt that obese faggot who wont stop eating fast food all day every day? People like that deserve to die.

Its really not that hard to eat healthy and exercise.

Obamacare should be replaced with something thats a compromise on what dems and republicans want

FLFLFLFLLFORP

>legal to deny me insurance
>the government should be allowed to compel insurance companies to cover your fat ass even though they can't possibly make money from it

Refute what

I dont give a shit if that fatfuck made terrible lifestyle choices and is now paying for it

U N D E R R A T E D
N D E R R A T E D U
D E R R A T E D U N
E R R A T E D U N D
R R A T E D U N D E
R A T E D U N D E R
A T E D U N D E R R
T E D U N D E R R A
E D U N D E R R A T
D U N D E R R A T E

I deny human right in general, except for children, famalam.

Humans must deserve whatever they want, and not sit on their asses doing nothing. Get to work, commie scum.

Insurance and health care are still completely different things, user. Insurance is the problem, not the solution.

It SHOULD be legal to deny that fat fuck insurance! He DESERVES to die if that's what comes of his actions.

There. Refuted.

A big reason Canada is fucked is because Canadians pay crushing taxes to prolong the lives of old farts when they could have spent the money on their own children, because it is no longer socially acceptable to point out that people have to die some time.

Why didn't he consider that getting obese and staying obese could kill him?

Boogie readily admits that his weight is something he desired and created with his own self-destructive behavior. He willfully chose this path. That is his version of the story.

fat fuck haven't done shit to help his case and wants others to pay for his obesity

>right to healthcare
He doesn't even care about his own health, so why should I?
Allowing that delusional fat fuck to exist is inhumane and immoral.

Insurance and healthcare are not the same and insurance is a scheme to people from getting healthcare.

In their mentally challenged heads, everything is a human right besides being a straight white not-fat male.

>Denying a human beings right to healthcare is inhumane and immoral.

everyone has the right to purchase healthcare, we are just stopping you commi fucks from reaching into our wallet to pay for your degenerate behavior

Gluttony -> obesity
Sodomy -> AIDS, V.D.
Druggies -> AIDS, Rehab
Lust / Fornication -> AIDS, V.D., teen pregnancy

Why is that fucking fatass lay-about getting free healthcare on my dime? I work hard to subsidize millions of useless eaters. Fuck this.
This isn't what America is supposed to be, this is Marxism.

That's why he needs others to care for his health...

****BARF****

>Literally too fat to have sex
>Wife sleeps in a separate room

Women have needs. You're being cucked, Boogie. And you like it.

i mean its pretty obvious from that pic that the nigger is indeed gay.

Also if you were in boogies shoes what would you do? Like how the fuck did he even score a girl. If he ever complains to her about anything she will just leave him and he knows it. He cant exactly say anything even if he is being cucked.

As someone in the process of going into med school fuck him with a rake, you did it to your own damn self, now reap the consequences

>omg I smoke a pack a day how did I get lung cancer
>omg I chug a 12 pack of mountain dew a day how did I get diabetes
>omg I eat McDonalds three times a day and don't exercise how did I get fat
>help me gubmint it's not muh fault

The faster these pieces of shit die the faster the rest of us can stop paying out the fucking ass for insurance because companies won't be forced to enable these pieces of shit

rights are a social construct

>FPBP

This is the embodiment of "American men"

Hillary?

Imagine being so fat that any fall whatsoever can fracture or break your bones

That fat fuck boogie will die in a week. That is fucking disgusting

Meanwhile though I did get a sick new watch!

He only cares about his health when corrections to be made are to be done by someone other than him.

I would have more sympathy if he had given the slightest fuck about it up till now when his gibs were threatened. Then "OMG Wtf this is unfair. I'm gonna die. Wah wah." Yeah, no shit. That is what we have been telling you. But you wouldn't listen.

>OP begins post with "You can't defend this."
>not only is it defended, but a full scale attack was launched on boggie

Do we win the thread now?

>This could kill me.

Good, I hope it does you fat disgusting fuck.

>"this could literally kill me"

Good. Fat fucks like that aren't meant to survive in the world. Die and make room for the people that are supposed to.

In the United States, its' against the law to deny emergency medical services to anyone.

Medical services are offered to anyone for preventative procedures, however medical providers should not work for free as well as forcing other people to subsidize these procedures.

You see fucking leaf, this is called freedom and accountability.

I do not want government subsidized health care because eventually services get rationed, you fucking ignorant leaf.

those assholes wouldnt insure my car because it had already had a crash and i am blind. fucking idiots.

is that a picture of a pigs foot? and why is it wearing a apple watch?

Did this fat fuck every go to the doctor after breaking his chair?

GOOD! DIE!

>Boogie in Sargon's stream
>Boogie is debating to himself what the proper PC term for brown people is
>Jontron screams "JUST CALL THEM BLACKS"
>Boogie, startled by Jon, shits himself and reiterates that he isn't picking any sides and loves everybody
>Jontron very loudly ponders to himself how much heat his ovens would need to fully cremate Boogie

Maybe diet?

>that arse that hasn't been wiped in so long it's stained the skin

Vile.

Link and timestamp? would love to hear this shit

>Denying a human beings right to healthcare is inhumane and immoral.

who is providing the healthcare services?

Look at his left eye.

He's already had a stroke. I give him 5 years maximum.

you just know he rationalizes everything wrong he does in life the same way

>now that i've eaten all this food, i could die from obesity
>obesity is trying to kill me!!!

I second this

FPBP

YOU
KILLED
YOURSELF
you fat hedonistic fuck.

SHILL THREAD

>it could kill boogie
good

this guy should be gassed for the benefit of us all

>i am literally lethally fat and my health is so precarious that the united states congress will definitely have an effect on whether i am alive in a year

burgers. Fat, ugly, stupid fucking burgers.

It would take a bit to find it since the stream is like five and a half hours. They were talking about Stephen King's Dark Tower series casting Idris Elba as the gunslinger. Only the first part about Jon yelling JUST CALL THEM BLACKS and Boogie constantly reminding everyone he can't take sides happened unfortunately.

He should've thought about that before eating a whale for breakfast every morning for the last 30 years.

>Say what you want about dieting but doing it makes me eat vegetables once again. This could kill me. Consider that.

FPBP

Nobody has the right to healthcare. They have the privilege

Nobody is denying him healthcare. He can pay out of his pocket for the care he needs.

>This could kill me
As long as we're playing that game, pricing out millions of healthy people from health insurance could end up killing them too.

Without YouTube, Boogie would just be another fat piece of shit living off welfare. I hope he gets denied for being an obese fuck.

huffingtonpost.com/alex-koenig/boogie2988_b_4850071.html

uhh he rich.. he can just pay the cost up front.. stop crying you blubbering bitch.

He is a living argument against socialized health care.

He seemed like an alright guy when I've heard him talk, but he makes extremely poor decisions regarding his health.

Why should other people have the fruits of their labour taken from them and used to pay for his medical issues when they result entirely from his choices?

I support socialized medicine, I want it to be there for people that get sick through no fault of their own. But people like him are the reason it doesn't work.