Anime is shit but this is alright

Sup Forums in anime form

I dislike anime, I generally don't watch anime, I think the vast majority of the shows suck.
But we can all agree that this show's good, right?

The MC is redpilled as fuck, the little-girl thing is actually not stressed except in side-comments and it's surprisingly well written, also, she's basically Hitler doing well in ww1.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHHxc5x6PjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also, don't get your pitchforks out, I decided to watch it when I was drunk to harvest it for memes
Turns out the little girl is a reincarnated salary-man or some shit who's a complete edge-lord

It looked interesting but I can't get into that stupid reincarnation trope that seems to occur in a lot of Japanese fiction.

The salary man MC premise seemed dumb

No, Sup Forums in anime form is LoGH.

The premise of the anime and its setting and plot is redpilled, but the MC isn't redpilled at all.

The MC's a hedonistic, cynical, decadent atheist businessman scumbag who wants to live a lazy, laid back life.
The MC dies, God reveals himself to the MC, so MC tips his fedora really fucking hard and tells God he isn't real. God's angered by this and tries to instill faith by reincarnating him in a wartorn shithole as an orphaned little girl growing up in poverty, thinking adversity would break him and finally make him faithful. MC's such a fedora tipper though that he still refuses God's existence out of arrogance, and vows to live the most fulfilling life he can without being faithful solely to say "fuck you, I can do what I want" to God, so he joins the military where he thinks he'd have better chances surviving as a trained soldier than as a defenseless civilian. That's literally the entire premise.

MC isn't redpilled at all, even though God's constantly testing him and pushing him.

>but I can't get into that stupid reincarnation trope
Dude, it's literally
>what if an icecold asshole goes back in time to ww1 and wins it for Germany with present day knowledge
Don't tell me that all of you fags have never considered that

Accurate, good job leaf. Never thought Id say that about you faggots but, good job.

>MC isn't redpilled at all,
Doesn't think redpilled, but our thoughts are not what defines us.
Our actions are.

All of Tanya's actions are trying to get out of the front-lines and trying to slack/get out of hard work and it backfires spectacularly. Tanya's really reliable when he's actually put to the test but a quarter of the animu is literally him plotting to get demoted/discharged/out of duty.

Tanya just wants to leave the military now that he has a reputation because literally any business would hire him with his credentials.

Cancer

Memes are pretty good and the show keeps dropping subtle red pills.

>he

>This cartoon is going to make all the leddit faggots say deus vult.

Top fucking lel.

It's a 30 year old salaryman in the body of a little girl lad.

she was reincarnated, she literally is a girl now.

>show name is "little girl war story"
>Sup Forums in anime form

Sounds about right.

The eyebrows freak me out.

>Don't tell me that all of you fags have never considered that

No I haven't considering being sent into some past alternate universe of my timeline where magic exists while being reincarnated as a loli because I was so edgy I managed to piss off God you faggot.

This is why nobody takes anime seriously. It actually has an interesting premise if they took out the whole part where some edgy nip gets reincarnated as an aryan loli with a lisp.

And yet, all of her actions to get out are not done in any harmful manners to her country, quite to the contrary, its always to its benefit.

With the mentality and thought process of a man.

Youjo Senki is Sup Forums approved.

DEUS VULT!

So you're telling me that it's Caiaphas Cain except a Japanese man reincarnated as a loli in WWI.

I would have preferred and evil and dislikable MC (like his first incarnation) as well.
But japs don't go for that.

Take what you can get, it's still a step forward.

Kek approved too!

>I don't like anime unless it panders to my very specific world view

Sup Forums being tasteless as usual

>its always to its benefit.
Unintentionally. Tanya doesn't give a rat's ass about whatever happens to the country, she only cares about herself. She wanted her squadron of mages to die or drop-out solely so she wouldn't be sent on any dangerous operations. In every scenario she ends up helping the country in the long-run and is always heralded as a hero or prodigy, but Tanya's just doing what she can to survive. Her entire goal is to live a long, prosperous, successful, fulfilling life just to say fuck you to God.

Essentially.

Isn't this the light novel where the loli is actually a 40 year old wagecuck who got bitchslapped by God?

Yes.

>Unintentionally.
It's a ten year old girl in a world "she" had no connection to for 30 years.
Takes time to get attached.

>Her entire goal is to live a long, prosperous, successful, fulfilling life just to say fuck you to God.
The thing is that she doesn't believe it's God because she believes it's Satan the Tester and with the way God acts, she has some motivation to believe that. One could almost argue that she's been put in her version of Hell or purgatory.

Check 'em.

Actually have been watching this, Jojo Fridays are now Hit-loli Fridays. Good break from rewatching LoGH over and over.

Tanya really just doesn't give a fuck either way. He/she/whatever the fuck you want to call him didn't join the military out of patriotism, he joined the military because being a trained soldier is safer than being a defenseless civilian, plus it would give him a headstart in his new life and the credentials to pursue any top-tier career he wants.

She is too overpowered making this show not that interesting from the war standpoint. But then again if she kept dying it'll be just another re: zero.

>occur in a lot of Japanese fiction
you what

None of that is bad in any way if you're a 6 year old girl though.

Just a little correction but with the MC having magic potential she was bound for military service since they conscript mages, she simply volunteered so she could become an officer and have some control over where she is going rather than get conscripted and get thrown into some shitty trench.

It's the new hype, kinda like zombies a couple of years ago

He's right though, reincarnation/isekei has literally been one of the biggest cliches/tropes in anime and manga since the 80s.

But he's not doing it out of respect for the country, he's in it entirely for himself and his personal vendetta against God.

Sup Forums is a edgy tranny?

Basically they made an anime about the kaiserreich mod
youtube.com/watch?v=oHHxc5x6PjY

>mexican intellectuals
being reincarnated is not the same as having your dick cut off

>6 year old
>respect for the country
Really nigger?

Out of hundreds of shows I can only think of two and one is konosuba

she's 10

Still a dude inside so is a tranny.

>MC tips his fedora so hard that he becomes the little girl.
>Entity claiming to be God actually thinks becoming the little girl is a punishment.
>God is supposed to be all-knowing and incapable of error.
>MC is right, this clearly isn't God.

Where have you been the last 2 years? There have been at least 30 shows with the reincarnation/revive shtick.

no a tranny is transitioned. It's more like a woman who thinks like a man, aka a dyke

He's a 30-40 year old man in a 10 year old gir's body, and what's shown of his past life, he's not really a respectful or proud person. He's a heartless, cynical hedonistic bluepilled tool only looking out for himself.

>Being gay is wrong, but i still like sucking cock

God being all-knowing and incapable of error is largely an Abrahamic religion thing, the Japanese, and most religions in general don't depict God or gods as omnipresent or omnipotent, even though God in Youjo Senki is modeled after the Christian god with phrases like Deus Vult and depictions of the Cross.

>ywn tip your fedora so hard you get reincarnated as an OP loli mage.

She wasn't when she got tested.

it's a tag for manga, anime follow manga
And there have been a lot of manga with that lately.

okay ya got me there.

Steins;gate

Still have to get around to playing Steins;Gate 0 before they animu airs

Do it. There's a good english patch out there, I finished it a few days ago with all endings.

This man is correct

(((Steins)))
(((SERN)))
(((Committee of 300)))

I already have it purchased, it's been sitting on my Vita backlog for ages but I'm bogged down in a bunch of JRPGs

>anime is shit
>>>/plebbit/

Wouldn't this guy be Sup Forums in anime form?

If you haven't watched LotGH and you're extolling this show you're a tasteless degenerate who needs to go.

I've actually managed to start redpilling my somewhat defeatist apolitical friend who introduced me to Steins;Gate by pointing out just how much shit in that show isn't farfetched. Like sleeper agents being handled through deep connection webs, and purposefully buried/suppressed technology.

What an extremely safe and logical office appliance.

>Out of hundreds of shows I can only think of two and one is konosuba

Konosuba only worked because of all the other shows that were based on the premise. Re:Zero was probably the most inexplicably popular one, but there was also Log Horizion, Grimgar, and a bunch of LN adapation cash-grabs.

It's basically the Battle Academy Harem Comedy of 2016-present.

watched-both master race

LotGH is just on another tier entirely.

I mean, has he derived any specific benefit from it?

Nah, the Major just is a PEW PEW LMAO BIG BOOM autist, he's more like Dubya's alter ego.

The Major doesn't care about Germany, race, immigration, degeneracy, or anything like that, just lots of gore.

YES

will be watching that. Sounds interesting

The Kerr Black Holes and the Large Hadron Collider are failed experiments go-guuys. Nothing to see here

But the Major is right

the manga is better doe