God doesn't exist...

God doesn't exist, and as long as you continue to shill that he does you will never save yourselves from the kikes you are literally worshiping.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_QbyP6q0AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=INm2xshkhlo
youtube.com/watch?v=TasrBjwzdtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A pantheistic God might exist.

Debate me.

christianity is a jewish invention.

A leaf doesn't exist but I will never save myself if I don't stop worshipping it

Have you read the bible, and if yes, did you interpret it in a literal sense, or do you recognize the metaphors and allegories in it? Why do you hate God?

It is my opinion that anybody spiritual, wise, or otherwise intellectual should have respect for all religions save for Islam. Islam deserves nothing but contempt for it is such a blatant ripoff that does nothing but literally enslave in every aspect, and also permits and condones violence against non members.

is there a hole in the ionosphere over australia allowing cosmic rays to affect your brains there, mate?

Doesn't matter, we're all doomed to oblivion. Who gives a shit.

Jesus loves you user even if you denounce him. God has not forsaken you. You can still be saved. You should go to church

>St Peter's Cross
wew

Why post a satanic symbol if God doesn't exist?
Satanists believe god exists. They just like to pretend he doesnt, like an obese person pretending diabetes doesn't exist while shoving another cupcake in their fat face, or a homosexuals pretending aids doesn't exist whilst putting their diseased remnants of a penis inside someone's shithole.

why is a roman torture device correlated to god lmao

>satanic symbol
You mean "What is St Peter's cross?"

Why seek heaven when you can live in this endless plane of insanity?

Preach!

Atheists want to make the whole world like Sweden.

White jesus is a commodity.

Pagans.

How you got tricked?

Hebrew fairytale.

pantheism masterrace

We are what we are, brothers.

Only a simple mind would believe there is no creator. God the Father, The holy spirit, and the Son, the holy trinity are real weather you believe in God or not. Praise Jesus Christ, our savior.

>symbolism is baby tier faggotry
I agree

BTFO
[ctrl+alt+delete]

Fuck off, Satan.

Actually, Stalin would put all you christians on Gulags.

Why is the defecto steward of this insanity trying so desperately to get back to heaven?

No one cares loser

shut up nigger

Sweden just crossed 10mn population for the first time and it isn't because of white baby boom. Another 211k arrived between November 2016 and January 2017. 2.3mn of the Swedish population is now migrant and of that 1.7mn are non European.

>posting a Petrine cross

Even Jews are gods creation. For all we know they are god himself playing devils advocate in order to teach us the foundations of existence.

He does, and he watches over you.
When it counts he is there for you, but you semites you pray to much.

>Goes forward
>before you enter
>watch you should
>"side" watch you should
>because uncertain is to know
>where enemies
>sit before your feet

youtube.com/watch?v=o_QbyP6q0AQ

A knight in work for Jews.

I think I'm going to become a Jew just for the laughs...

I will start selling some white jesus for believers...

Stalin was a militant athiest communist that murdered upwards of 31mn religious people and that number doesn't even include the many more millions of undesirables. His " League of Militant Athiests" whose sole aim was "The extermination of all religious institutions and peoples" had to be disbanded when the allies of WW2 noticed the German army was reopening Churches and protecting worshippers from the Soviets whereas the Soviets were murdering and persecuting Christians.

It got to one stage the allies even contemplated an alliance with Germany as the vast majority of the west was Christian and wouldn't see the Soviets as the "good guy" anymore thereby the propaganda would fail and German support would increase. Stalin realised how fucked he would be if the west backed Germany and banned the 3.5mn strong army of militant athiests.

>defending Europe from Muslim invasion
Bro. Jews killed Jesus and sought the destruction of Christianity ever since.

fin sang

Bro.
Jesus was a Jew.

Jews took it and made it a religion and sold it all over on europe...

jesus knew what kind of jewery jews were up to, the original red-piller

Pantheism is just defining God into existence. There's no argument against it other than it's fucking stupid.

Jesus was not a Jew and if he was he was a based Jew... Called Jews followers of satan, hypocrites, antichrists, vipers, and dead mens bones... Jesus is the definition of antijewish ideals

Not to mention... Jesus was killed by the Jews if that doesn't show you how fucking based he was.

Admit you've failed pleb.

Fucking
Admit
It

You have no counter argument and you know it.

Trinity,,, where did that come from? I wonder gee

Urð
Verdandi
Skuld

The past
The present
The future

Ódinn
Vilji

God drank of the well of Mími that gave him his wisdom, he knows the past, future, and present. He knows that he will fall, and nothing can change the outcome, as for him, as for everyone the norns 3 decided his faith.
>Then Baldur will come, and he will become God
Some think it's your jebus guy, I'm not sure, think it's projection.
Anyways around that same time, Baldur was made immortal, so if it was him, he never died on that cross of yours, and just stepped out later. But Loki he got news of the one weakness about this immortality.....

It had one weakness, misteltoe...
>Dat's why you kiss under it, to honor Baldur
So he was killed by a misteltoe, Loki didn't do it him selef, but as always got others to do it.

Anyways at this moment Baldur sits in the death sleep in the Helhome, but after Ragnarök(the next ice age) is over, he will come back and be God.
youtube.com/watch?v=INm2xshkhlo

>Tell me who your friend is and I know your mind
We know your mind
>Translation is not perfect but almost there

some of you americans are alright

youtube.com/watch?v=TasrBjwzdtE

I've been to Israel several times and had to deal with those animals. Jews fucking HATE Christians. Polls done in Israel even show that Jews feel more akin to fucking Muslims than Christians. It's not a meme.

Accept it.

Jesus was a Jew.

Jews invented christianity and everyone here that believes in hebrew fairly tale is just stupid as fuck.

They even took advantage of paganism and re-branded Jesus as white...

Why the fuck would 'god' torture his son and leave a book in Hebrew for you to trust it?

HOW DO YOU FUCKING TRUST A BOOK IN HEBREW WRITTEN BY JEWS?

You don't need to hate Jews to know how stupid is this.

>you will never save yourselves from the kikes you are literally worshiping.
Believing in a nihilistic nothingness doesn't save you from anything other than having to care about anything.

My counter argument is that it's fucking dumb. I can't argue against it on its own terms because it's axiomatic. The best I can do is reject the axioms.

daily reminder that Sup Forums is a christian board, go back to your vodoo infested favela, you will never understand the european high-culture and traditions, filthy heathen

You know why?
Because this is their religion.

Their territory.

And some smart ass took it and sold all over europe...

So they kept it going and made new chapter of the franchise of the bullshit they believed in.

That's why they hate your white jesus.

He's right ya know. if the Jews don't build their temple in Jerusalem then Jesus won't come back and Christcucks will be sad. This is why Republicans especially can't stop sucking Jewish cock. It's pretty ridiculous.

>he hasn`t read the bible

You have a serious Jesus fixation, a very...

Semitic fixation.

Nice try, scholmboy.

>A BOOK IN HEBREW
you mean Greek, right?

I don't believe in superstition like you do you uneducated piece of crap.

Just a reminder.

You can read books and actually see what the fuck happened with the world.

Why do Christians on this board, and only on this board, pretend they are the most vehement anti-Jews on the planet?

You know that's not how it is in real life. Christians are extremely friendly to jews. It makes sense because half of your entire religious book and basically all your morals come from jews.

I think the Christians on this board who are also anti-jew are in some serious delusion. Like the same kind of delusion feminists have about Islam.

Jesus was a Jew, but he wasn't a practicing Jew, he came to end the need for Jews and extend God's relationship to the rest of humanity.

And the Jews killed him for it.

Satan was also once an angel of God. Does the fact that he was once an angel of God mean that we can't trust angels?

Jews are Fallen, just as the Fallen Angels have.
Which is why Satan is their master.

>he hasn`t felt the holy spirit or exprienced messages from god in from of dreams

Fuck off, satan.

t. El Kek

No.
It's a Hebrew book you fucking moron translated to Latim and very poorly translated.

I have to tell the truth.

Until all religion is dead, humanity will be this shitty.

A pantheistic deity would need to be self evident or it wouldn't be pantheistic, it accomplishes a goal of many judeochristian beliefs just by reminding humans how shaped and formed they are by the world around them. It allows that "unity" with God thing that Muslims hate.

If the axioms are "there is consciousness in the universe" and "you have consciousness" and lastly "if there is consciousness, the universe has consciousness" then all seem to be true and all seem point to the same thing.

Then exodus 3:14 reminding us that this is exactly what the ancient Jews alluded to.

Maybe Sweden wouldn't be so adverse to religion if Christianity didn't shill itself onto people 24/7 and hadn't killed all their ancestral worshipers of their perfectly fine native religions.

All of the issues stemming from modern atheism are in fact a result of Christianity coming in and tearing up the house because it was the wrong color, metaphorically speaking.

What a stupid God this one you have here, huh?

How the fuck God, that extend time and space could no predict that Lucifer would be the 'devil'?

Just assume that devil is also god and go with it.

This, Jesus was the fullfillment of the covenant that God made to the Jews, but the Jews didn't like it because they were no longer special snowflakes who could lord it over gentiles, so they rejected Jesus. They also expected a warrior savior. Jesus is that, but isn't when he was alive and not yet ascended. Big misunderstanding by the Jews. Or maybe an intentional misunderstanding. Who knows?

#NotAllChristians are anti semites

In fact the overwhelming majority of them are pro-Semitic

I dare you to find a modern day Protestant church that teaches the values of Martin Luther with regards to the jews

>All of the issues stemming from modern atheism are in fact a result of Christianity

W E W
E
W

>OY VEY GOYIM, ABANDON YOUR RELIGION, ABANDON YOUR CULTURE AND CUSTOMS, I HAVE SOMETHING BETTER FOR YOU

I find it quite humorous how much I see people posting this with a misinterpretation of his quote.

He does not mean that it will cause you to believe in God, he means it will allow you to come to the realization that God is in fact not an entity but the very laws of the universe itself.

>Jews are synagogue of Satan, fake Jews
>Jews are also the Chosen People
>'Love thy enemies'
The first sentence was to get Roman senpai to notice them

>Brazil nigger so desperete to enforce his emptiness on everyone else.

St. Augustine said the same thing.

If pagans were left to their own devices there would have been no issue of degeneracy among those nations. However now that christianity has come and done it's damnedest to sever the ties of the native people with their ancestry, they cannot return to such.

Your lack of an actual argument to the contrary does not help your case.

It is more of a societal conditioning thing.

The Jews won WW2, then they got hard at work pushing their new religion on the West, Frankfurt School Cultural Marxism.

So after several generations of conditioning, now the average Eurocuck and American loves big brother.

You don't really see anyone outside of Europe or the USA worshipping kikes.

This is the price you pay for "winning" WWII.

Actually, I'm agnostic.

If you sit down and put your religion against axioms and logic you'll see how stupid it is.

Pantheism is the only form until this day that made sense.

I also had 'spiritual' experiences but my experiences aren't what determine reality.

Studying religions, in my option I found that Hinduism is a pretty good one for the simple fact that 'God' says that what you perceive as 'the devil' is actually an action of God.

Nothing can exists outside God.

You know when people talk about how great Europe used to be they're not talking about when they were living in mud huts and worshiping trees right?

It is wrong to assume that a lack of religion denotes an empty life. Likewise it is adverse to board discussion to attempt to hand-wave someones argument due to flag especially considering flags can be easily changed.

you are ignorant

Oh wow the St. Peter cross, so fucking edgy

Exactly, the fact that there is unchangeable laws of the universe means someone wrote the laws.

Yes, they talk about ancient Rome, a civilization founded and built by great Pagan peoples in Europe.

so damn true..

The old pagan gods are reawakening. We already have Kek, Thoth, and Anubis on our side. Soon we'll have Ra, Horus, Seth, Orisis, and Bastet, too.

How stupid can you be to think you know the answer to the great questions of the universe? You are a simple human who doesn't have a fucking clue to the true reality of existence. Go fuck yourself for even beginning to think possess such knowledge. Imbecile.

Not true. A human cannot fly because his evolution does not require it to. The universe does not allow Potassium to change to Argon because mathematically speaking that would be implying that if Potassium was 1 and Argon 2, that both were in fact 3 and as such interchangeable. Simple enumerative mathematics rules all.

Why do you keep going on about white Jesus?

Do you believe these beings are embodied and incarnate? What do your petty polytheistic gods mean?

>Jesus was a Jew
No shit
>Jews invented Christianity and everyone here that believes in hebrew fairly tale is just stupid as fuck
The Jews did not invent it but perhaps spawned it is a more correct term, they hated Jesus so much so that they crucified him even though he hadn't done anything illegal. Symbolically Jesus publicly humiliated the Jewish institution. Nice ad hominem that helps to keep things spicy.
>They even took advantage of paganism and re-branded Jesus as white...
Thats more related to the Catholic church (one sect of Christianity) and I do agree with this but the problems of the Catholic church is whole other issue
>Why the fuck would 'god' torture his son and leave a book in Hebrew for you to trust it?
God did not torture him, the Jews did. God did however allow this because Jesus was to be the sacrifice necessary for his new covenant (and fulfillment of the old covenant) with humans, and was his last attempt to redeem the Jews. God at this point is hands off in relation to the Jewish people, and the Bible says that the Jewish people will eventually be destroyed spare those who accept his new covenant.
>HOW DO YOU FUCKING TRUST A BOOK IN HEBREW WRITTEN BY JEWS
Are you referring to the old or new testament? Cause no shit the old testament was written by Jews, but even the old testament in a way shows how lost the Jewish people are. The new testament is a different story.
>You don't need to hate Jews to know how stupid is this
It seems like you really need to read more to be authoritative on this subject. Better luck shitposting next time.

What a low opinion of Humanity, despicable in my opinion and vary factually detrimental to civilized society. A perfect example of what Nietzsche defined as "Slave Morality", an acceptance of absolute weakness with no proof as to the limits or potential of the entity being dismissed. Such regard to Humans comes from the root of cuckery, the worship of those stronger than oneself rather than an attempt to stand on level with them.

and this is how you open yourself to knowledge.

Thanks for being american and not a fucking idiot.

It is truly interesting to see how people are so easy in this era to dismiss Humanity as some weakling species with no power whatsoever. They are so eager to demean not only others of their species but in extension to that themselves. I believe it to be a form of self hate, or a way for them to cope with failure.

also
>god and humanity win because god dies
ultimate cuckery religion

>Become priest
>Get premium puss on down low

Because Jesus isn't white.
In order to profit, Jews made Jesus white to sell it over europe because you have to identify with the creator.

Simple as that.

and pagans love statues and worshiping.

If you actually open a bible you will see that God commanded Abraham to destroy all statues and blá, blá...

Those three religions are founded on the same hebrew fairy tale...

How it went up from middle east is the trick to open yourself to true knowledge...

>Get premium puss on the down low
Don't you mean non-consenting boipuss?

You truly found Jesus huh?

Can't argue you out of it.