Spineless pussy is too scared to attend the White House Correspondence Dinner because he's afraid of people making fun...

>Spineless pussy is too scared to attend the White House Correspondence Dinner because he's afraid of people making fun of him.

Literally needs a fucking safe space.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2ffxUT7Puf0
youtube.com/watch?v=Nf5BKAS5o6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah, he just has no appreciation for decent food.

>invited to sit for 2 hours while liberals fling shit at you
> meh, I'll pass, have fun
> REEEEEEEEEEE

>even George W Bush attended the correspondents dinner

>He can do what the fuck he wants
>Go back to suckling on Hillary's rotten dusty beef curtains you pathetic faggot

>Spineless shitposter from Shareblue takes the most obvious, low hanging of spinning this.

It's so fucking obvious it's sad. It's so stupid when you can accurately predict the bullshit lies/projections people are going to come up with because they're such tools they have the same thought patterns all the time to the point where you can predict it.

HEHEHE

THIS WILL DEFINITELY BE THE END OF TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN

Trump BTFOs liberals without even trying: News at 11.

Fuck trump and fuck white people

im sure they can still make there jokes with him not there

wtf I love the White House Correspondence Dinner now

In all fields, as often as you repost the same damn thing.

Liberals desperately try to spin it around and make it look like it's something else though.

>John McCain said it best, this is how dictators get started

This was my Jewish friend's verbatim reaction to this. Does anyone know what he possibly could have meant by that?

It's a waste of time.

>muh jokes
Who gives a shit?

>Skips out on some lame, faggy dinner.

HE IS LITERALLY HITLAH! VEY TO THE OY!

DELETE THIS

i was looking forward to it
but i guess i get to see funny trump every day
but holy shit that alfred e smith dinner

>because he's afraid of people making fun of him.
do you have a source on these allegations?

>this is how dictators get started

By skipping dinner?

>Cuck makes the same fucking thread over and over again

We aren't the complaint department of the internet, you greasy, backwards nigger.

I'm as confused as you are. I want to assume he was making a joke, but he is a staunch democrat who thinks Obama will go down in history as one of our greatest presidents.

Of course they try to spin it around. Every word they use is mindless spin. Every time someone says something they don't like it's an "attack." Just look at the kind of jargon they use in relation to Trump skipping this dinner. "Afraid" is used in the OP's post. Liberals are so out of touch with reality they think their words are some kind of threat to Donald Trump.

They're fucking insane.

I applauded him when he didn't invite CNN and those other losers for the press meeting since all they do is talk shit. I simply don't care one bit about this. Maybe the liberals will get their own "emtpy chair" moment ala Clint Eastwood? I hope they have fun.

He won, by the way. He's the President now.

obama was a fucking joke and terrorist in chief.

I don't get what this correspondents dinner is supposed to be about.
>Look how fun this is! The media members who claim to be the ones holding politicians accountable are all in a room with said politicians laughing and smiling and getting along!
>But please don't think that nobody means what they say, and politics is just a big show we put on for you go- I mean you guys so you feel like these people represent your interests. You can trust us goy.

HOW WILL HIS CAMPAIGN EVER RECOVER?

I agree. I don't understand how my friend developed his political opinions. However, I suspect being a globalist of German-Jewish descent does not help. Thank goodness he is a really cool guy besides having the polar opposite political views as I do.

why does the news media act like an official fourth branch of the government?

Do americans really defer to the news media like farm animals deferring to master?

these shapeshifting kikes keep throwing around phrases like, "protected speech", "transparancy", "a healthy republic" in a vain attempt to cloud their bloodthirsty intent.
Armies of "journalists" acting as a militia to regulate government-to-citizen interactions that need no such regulation in a free and wild information age.

Based lunch

can anybody tell me with a straight face that all these spammy flavor-of-the-day threads (today is the WHCD, yesterday was the press gaggle, the day before was Sean Spicer marijuana comments etc) filled with proxies, bots, and unironic drumpfposters are spontaneous and not part of some shilling campaign? It's so blatant

youtu.be/2ffxUT7Puf0
Now that you mention it

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he's just a name and a brand so any insults will damage his ability to make money. too bad he can't duck the press or the internet.

You couldn't pay me to go to this. All Bush did was look like a complete fool every time. No one will respect Trump more for attending. No one. Give me a fucking break.

>He won, by the way. He's the President now.
Perhaps he should act like it.

>All Bush did was look like a complete fool every time.
This, and then under Obama it was all just blatant ass kissing.

He is. It isn't presidental to listen to losers cry about their violent terrorist boyfriends being denied their rape rights.

lol what a fucking baby. got so buttroasted in years past that he's gonna just stay home and watch it on tv, so he can rant about it on twitter. such a hothead

youtube.com/watch?v=Nf5BKAS5o6A

Denying the press is grounds for impeachment

so every single person who claims to be a member of the press has a right to be invited to the whitehouse?

Why do we like this autist again?

(You)
Fuck Donald Trump, fuck white people, fuck Hitler, fuck Western civilization, fuck white culture and most importantly - FUCK Sup Forums

jamie, pull up that clip where trump gets angry over the jokes on stern