Is homosex really something people are born with? If so, then why don't kids act gay...

Is homosex really something people are born with? If so, then why don't kids act gay? Why do they wait until later to be gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is this semen impaler?

taking estrogen literally made me gay
not born this way

Who is this white female?

some kids do act gay, they are very easy to spot. other kids spot them right away and give them hell for it.

Uhhhhhh who's this

>If so, then why don't kids act gay?
but they do.

Children are fucking gay.

its a mental illness. Some people are born with it and some people gain it from world experiences
anzu

same reason why little boys aren't raping every girl they see

My brother is gay and believe me he acted like a huge faggot since he was like 3 years old

>turkroach
>white

I'm not gay or anything, but I'd like to slice off Anzu's cock, insert a metal band into it, and wear it around my dick. A cock ring made out of cock.

I would also like to cut out his testicles, have them bronzed, and wear them as jewelry. Perhaps attach them to a tasteful silver chain and wear them as pendants.

It would also be nice to wear his skin, but he's far to small for me. I would have to settle for simply cutting off his face and wearing it as a loincloth, with my cock and cock ring poking through the mouth hole.

anzu is a good example of what the roach people can aspire too.
Imagine an entire nation of catamites that all try to be like anzu.
It is a girl though, what is there to gain by lying.

spotted the newfam

newfags

Anzu!

well there are the numbers, anzu confirmed

>Is homosex really something people are born with?

More complicated than "born that way". Most social behavior is learned.

Just wait. one day we will be able to induce gayness at will.

I don't know about gays, but what I do know is that I have liked bondage since I was a young boy (under 10 yo). Being gay is a similar kink, I suppose?

Toxoplasma has permanently rewired what they find sexually attractive, just as it does in rats.

I suspected my nephew was gay from when he was about 4. It turns out I was correct.

Having spent lots of time researching human development and writing a great many papers on it in my lifetime I'll try to provide some insight.

Mainstream scientists are unsure whether homosexuality is genetic thus making it a condition given at birth if proven true.

Mainstream psychologists are a little more insightful in this subject. Pre-adolescent development is very important to a child and pretty much shapes their entire adulthood. If it is normalized to receive sexualized or intimate attention from males they may start to show signs of latent homosexuality during adolescent development. This is because the connection of the opposite sex and romantic nature hasn't been reinforced. These studies have caused a stir of controversy in the psychological community as many have previously labeled it a mental illness. While inherently true it can be treated with chemical as well as behavioral therapy it doesn't always work as the rejection of therapy is quite common among these individuals.

Mainstream sociology probably provides the best outlook on homosexual normalization in modern society. Social scientists place blame in the society normalizing it and in the rejection of traditional gender roles. While women are forcing these traditional gender roles to make men providers they refuse to accept their role. The fallout of this of course is a rejection of standard sexual roles and causes an exploratory effect. Men begin to explore their different options instead of being forced to play the game they're expected to. For many men this leads them to the easy life and glamour of being a "house husband". While many women are not in favor of this gender role the rejection of house husbands has caused a normalization of homosexuality in mainstream society as men are opting out of the traditional gender roles in favor of an easier life. The idea is why would I be a provider when I can find a man to do it for me? The same mentality that women have.

The Queen of the Turkroaches

Attraction is very individual. The easiest way to find this out is to play a game. You and a friend look around a crowded place and tell each other who you find attractive. I can guarantee you will have different tastes and more likely not be able to exactly work out why.

The trouble is that the society we live in can have a very different outlook to how we feel inside and how we are allowed to behave. This makes it impossible for us to work out how much we develop from genes and how much from the world around us.

If I had my way I would have two wives because to me that would be the best combination of lifestyle for me. I am sure others would not think that and I am not in a country or society that lets that happen. Therefore I have some anti-social behaviours that have yet to be resolved.

I was not born gay. Some are born, but it can be something social, animes, traumas, hormones

There is literally nothing wrong with guys having sex with each other

>why don't kids act gay?

I dunno.
But I can tell you this as someone who wants to transition
I've pretty much "known" since I was a little kid. Obviously I didn't know what transitioning was and I didn't know what a vagina was until I was 13 but you get my drift. I just felt like I wanted to be a girl.

Not gay though.

Yeah but it's really fun liking dick. I unironically hate pussy now.

>then why don't kids act gay?
they do
>Why do they wait until later to be gay?
they don't

An old roach who's balding lmao

How do you know what it feels like to be a girl?

I don't.
I've always been jealous of girls I guess, I dunno. Im fucked.

Just a trap that the gayfags attempt to call a girl.

youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8

I actually flipped through that magazine
It reeked of parental involvement and indoctrination, so that's why they were acting lesbian,gay,trans,etc.

I'm a raging faggot and I can tell you that it's not something you're born with, and certainly isn't natural.

There were gay kids at my school and you could tell even when they were like 12.

>and I can tell you that it's not something you're born with

No you cant. There is no definitive evidence either way.

If one identical twin is gay, the chance of the other being gay is only 10%.

Therefore it is most certainly not something you're born with most of the time, rather something that develops in childhood (cough child molestation cough).

Although the 10% implies that there is some hormonal thing going on; if it were truly random then you'd expect the usual 2-3%.

You have honestly never meet a pre-gay kid before?

People contact mental illness in anyway number of ways.