Reminder: Richard Spencer is one of us (white)

Remember the He Will Not Divide Us cam in New York? Yeah, there are a lot of shitskins who browse Sup Forums. This is just a reminder that the people who push for civic nationalism and disparage Richard Spencer are shitskins.

Ignore them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bFTw95pJp8
youtube.com/watch?v=JUmncaFaDyA
foxbusiness.com/features/2017/02/22/breitbart-news-seeks-to-change-its-stripes-after-yiannopoulos-bannon-ties.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JCVvc2hNVMU
youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk
youtube.com/watch?v=Hj6GrTbKQUw
youtube.com/watch?v=JIrm0dHbCDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>dick spencer
>is white

Not in my eyes.

kys

Spic detected

>Supporting (((Richard Spencer)))

Literal Spic detected

A new world country like america is more likely to be civic than ethic though.

Take your barbie girl fantasies to Europe

We can still divide this country into separate but united nations. Even blacks are calling for the creation of a black state.

We can create a white ethno-state in the US.

exhibit a

New York Sup Forumsacks are not a good statistical sample of Sup Forumsacks.

He;s a huuuuuuge faggot. He's not even a real white supremacist. A white supremacist would not have rooted for the Patriots. He would have bemoaned the presence of niggers in the NFL at all. Fuckin' leftist stooge if there ever was one.

He's literally not white

Richard is Sup Forums approved. Any naysayers are brown shills, leftist faggets or (((worst))).

>claims to be masterrace
>looks like Gothmog from LOTR

It was politically dominated by Europeans exclusively for over a century
The only reason any of these shitskins can even communicate with us is because we spoon-fed them all the tools they needed, and we continue to do so to this day because they are unable to reproduce any of it themselves

He's stupid. That is the reason why he was chosen by the leftists as a focal point for "alternative-right" leadership.

>Richard is Sup Forums approved

Gothmog is based
youtube.com/watch?v=7bFTw95pJp8

Richard Spencer is controlled opposition-- and it isn't working very well, ok? Sad!

We're really not bad people. We do get a lot of attention though.

The media doesn't get it. Totally biased and very fake.

>WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT WHITE FAGGOT

I don't really like him but your counter signaling the wrong thing.

Nice try Schlomo.

Here's a free (You).

Mixing white and white doesn't make brown retard

who the fuck is Richard Spencer?

>Richard Spencer is controlled opposition
No he's not

Chile
h
i
l
e

Richard Spencer is legit, I'm an Albanian and even I'm not retarded enough to think he's controlled opposition

I'm drinking a yoooooge glass of mile right now

You sound like an idiot. Stop that.

Since when was Sup Forums filled with uptight pussies that fear the idea of white countries having white people and white culture? You're not conservative if you believe in diversity of race, you're right-leaning centrist at best.

Wonder what it is about Spencer that gets them so wound up.

Richard Spencer is a hero

He may say dumb shit, but he's putting his ass on the line.

I can't wait till he goes on a campus and there is a chimpout to end all chimpouts.

posting in a COINTELPRO thread

Hello FBI

It;s not a practical proposition. What are we going to do genocide all of our minority populations? We need to get out of the racial/ID politics paradigm altogether and focus on Nationalism, free market, etc

Brown people doing what they do best: replacing white since they can't do shit by themselves.

nah white people need to think of themselves as a bloc going forward. We'll soon be a minority. Imagine your grandchildren being scapegoated as white devils by the brown swirling mass of resentment when we're 40% of the population

He is a plant
Shill are desesperate

>we need to ignore reality MORE

are those trannies?

yeah, he probably could've been anything but choose to fight for white identity when it's the most verboten thing you can do now.
He's messed up occasionally, but he's still 100% braver than any NEETsoc on Sup Forums and commentators like Ben Shapiro who are aware of racial differences, but refuse to talk about it

Take a guess

Also

agreed

Kick out everyone who isn't a native or white European. Send all the natives to their shit hole reserves. There that's how you get shit done. Too bad we don't have the numbers yet to do that, till we are atleast 70%+ of the pop it's a pipe dream at best

Bingo.

Here's to hoping Murdoch Murdoch flies too weird to draw attention.

Why are you denying the holocaust?

They are already softing up on their Nat Soc views. Reminder they gassed pierce over fucking MILO, you know the degenerate faggot who's also a BLACKED lover?

fuck up you obvious shill, go suck some kike cock elsewhere

Yeah, but by that time your Stacy of a Daughter will more than likely spawn 4 or 5 little Jammals. Assuming of course, that you can effectively produce a spawn aof your own

I'm 4 different things. W-where do I go?

All those abo cocks up your ass are really making you grumpy.

4 types of European or mongrel?

That's why it's just a pipe dream user.

RICHARD SPENCER LIKES TRAPS

Fake no blue mark

Fuck off, controlled opposition shill

Their evolution will be Sup Forums's evolution. They're too clever by half speaking truth to pow..., well, to whover they are speaking to.

Sup Forums hates Milo though. It isn't evolving but appealing to the same very thing they called out in their early videos.

I honestly have no idea who's jewing who on Sup Forums anymore

Sup Forums likes Milo.

it's real and he's right.

I consider myself a white nationalist in some ways, but I'm ok with "based shitskins".

>Sup Forums hates Milo
>Sup Forums likes Milo

stop speaking for the entirety of Sup Forums like you represent it or "know" it

I dislike Milo. He's gross though he is charming and funny. I thing he's fundamentally nihilistic.

He's fundamentally Jewish.

Which is probably why he actively discourages white nationalism. Fuck him.

Don't forget Bannon Fired Milo....

Richard Spencer Works for Bannon.

foxbusiness.com/features/2017/02/22/breitbart-news-seeks-to-change-its-stripes-after-yiannopoulos-bannon-ties.html

omg he took a picture with some girls while on vacation in Japan!! what a shill!!! He's obviously a jewish plant! by the way the earth is flat.

Whatever you say CIA

Bannon wants a RAHOWA

youtube.com/watch?v=JCVvc2hNVMU

>That one leaf false-flagging as a violent "alt-right" stormfag in every thread

It's literally true. Why are you faggots so caught up on this tweet?

The problem is that he puts himself out there for the fame and glory, and ends up playing into (((their))) hands by doing embarrassing shit over and over again

>Hailgate
>cuck punch
>Whitefish
>kicked out of CPAC

Just to name those at the top of my head. I mean, he helped get everyone together, but the Alt-Right came about largely in spite of him. I mean, if there was a person everyone looked up to as "leader" it would probably be Greg Johnson or Kevin MacDonald.

The "Alt-Right" isn't a movement, so much as a consciousness which, granted, he helped spread. But all his antics are extremely counter-productive, especially because he's so's cucky on stuff like the JQ.

He's basically just an urban white liberal who doesn't like black people. It seems like he's trying to make white nationalism palatable to urban white liberals, which I just don't see happening.

Unironically this

Fuck Donald Trump, fuck white people, fuck Hitler, fuck Western civilization, fuck white culture and most importantly -

FUCK Sup Forums and FUCK (You)

apart from that he's ok.

"European" is not an ethnicity. you are promoting civic nationalism and you don't ecen realize it

none of these are scandals that hurt the movement in any way.

Im sitting here reading this and am left speechless.

yes it is. Its the r1b genetic haplogroup

Most right wingers with any balls left are the non whites. There is. Reason you don't see white right wing people on HWNDU

>Hailgate
The event that saved the alt-right? Fuck, I disavow Spencer now, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.
>cuck punch
Some faggot sucker punched him? How will he ever recover?
>Whitefish
His mother was being extorted so he got the realtor fired (did she get arrested too?)? Shit, Spencer BTFO!
>kicked out of CPAC
I'm sure that was planned, everyone knows CPAC is heavily cuckservative and we all know he does shit for attention. Apparently someone around him had the Richard Spencer song playing too.

>The event that saved the alt-right?

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

Bronies don't realize they're cringeworthy either.

shirtless identitiarians with nazi tatoos in front of a live stream

youtube.com/watch?v=Hj6GrTbKQUw

Why does this cuck keep making threads about himself? Even the MSM gave up on this loser.

Reminder that when you see the American flag there is a 40% chance its a shitskin.

>something hurt my autism

spencer got about 10-20 million dollars of free media from that.

What Depeche Mode song is everyone listening to right now? Here's me: youtube.com/watch?v=JIrm0dHbCDU

Did it, or did it not, remove the subverters that were openly trying to turn it into a civic nationalism/edgy libertarianism movement?
Spoiler: It did.

Controlled opposition? Of course he is.

this, I had been on Sup Forums every day since Trump said he was running and I had never heard about him until he was elected, all in one day the board was filled with posts by this nobody, and then he does the fucking retarded heil trump move, obvious controlled opposition, I hope more degenerate lefties that literally eat shit punch him in the face

What would your ideal, uncontrolled opposition look like? David Duke maybe, or someone even harder-core?

Now how many mainstream people would he persuade to join?

I agree. What a ((coincidence)) that he becomes the poster boy of the ((alt-right)) right before the elections and when they needed a boogie man to put a face on anyone that disagreed with ((them.))

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

>all the shitskins
Jesus christ I hate living in nyc

>i've been here all summer and can verify that Spencer is controlled opposition

are you even self-aware?

he has been the posterboy of the alt right since 2014

you were just too worried about the zimmerman trial to notice