Be honest, why on earth do you need a gun? Even hunting is degenerate when you can just go to the store

Be honest, why on earth do you need a gun? Even hunting is degenerate when you can just go to the store.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aECqkALa8rI
instagram.com/p/BQ9HD6VB9aK/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(you)

Tell your teacher that the 2nd amendment wasn't about hunting.

SHALL

Great argument!

And honestly, while we're at it, why the fuck do we need 30 socks for the week?

I think it is time to start rationing more things via government. After all, do we really NEED anything more than basic food, water and shelter?

To kill bureaucrats when they step out of line. The government serves the people and the people need a dormant monopoly on force to ensure that.

NOT

>Even hunting is degenerate when you can just go to the store.

>inb4 muh WE WUZ CAVEMEN / APEX WOLF PREDATOR

>Backup survival plans are stupid g-guys

sage

Why do you need the 4th Amendment?
You only have to worry if you're a criminal!

Why do you need free speech? Only hateful people and extremists need to worry.

Because they're fucking RIGHTS, that's why.

>Ameriburgers screech about their 2nd amendment and how it protects them from government tyranny
>Government passes the Patriot Act, the greatest theft of civil liberties in the history of the nation
>Ameriburgers cheer

America everyone.

I don't need 30 rounds to kill a deer. I do need 30 rounds to kill 30 BLM niggers trying to loot and burn down my neighborhood.

t. faggot that hasn't tried venison. I pity you.

Nobody cheered the patriot act.

Pretty much this.

Also to defend my friends, family, property, and person from any and all persons with harmful intentions.

In other words, I sleep better at night knowing I have a loaded 12ga sleeping next to me, waiting for some dumb fucker to trespass on my property.

NOT

I agree, SQUATZ AND OATZ FOR EVERYBODY!

Why do I need anything?
Why do I need to live?
Serious question.

Tough shit that leafs can't have 30rd mags.

to kill multiple home invaders as efficiently as possible

KANGZ

>honestly why do you need free speech? Cant you just keep your comments to yourself?

It was supported overwhelmingly by republitards, the same ones who think their Fudd guns will protect them from the government.

if you live in socal, when we finally have our 9.0+ earthquake and people are shanking each other over bottles of drinkable water, you will learn why i hang on to my firearms.

>You don't need 30 rounds to go hunting

Things a liberal fuccboi who never left the city would say for $500 Alex.

To protect yourself from people like this
youtube.com/watch?v=aECqkALa8rI

Why walk or exercise when you can just drive a car. No sense in doing anything of value when there is an easier method to get the same result

Well, most of them are very poor shots.

>you do need 30 rounds to kill 30 deer (give or take based on accuracy or non-fatal shots)
You don't just kill 1 deer to feed your family for a lifetime.

Tard... You don't hunt deer with .223

Anyone who thinks the need for the second amendment to the US constitution written after overthrowing the British government, the superpower of the day was about hunting deer is just about fucking retarded.

THERE IS NOT A SINGLE SOLITARY STATISTIC SUPPORTING GUN CONTROL THAT STANDS UP TO SCRUTINY

I was in socal in October 2015

I went to a walmart and costco

There were entire shelves with bottled water

What are you on about

Someone post the nippon post. Its the perfect response to these retarded threads.

>Be honest, why on earth do you need a gun?
To stop the government from taking my rights away.

I am African-American, and I have a right to protect myself from Nazis.

I need a gun in case I need to kill people. End of discussion.

Confirmed for not understanding ecology

>Republicans
>True Americans
They're as traitorous as the Democrats, this election proved that very fucking clearly
you bring dishonour to your country for such a low effort shitpost

because niggers get them illegally. i would rather not break the law to protect myself and everyone i know from niggers

Nobody knew what was in it. Catchy name, though.

>hunting is degenerate when you can just go to the store.

No. Factory farming is degenerate.

SHALL

>why on earth do you need a gun?
To kill anyone who threatens myself or my family.
There is no store that sells wild meat. I dont expect you to comprehend this but the meat you buy on the shelf has no taste to it. You literally have to add seasoning to it to make it edible. Wild caught/killed meat has its own gamey taste. So much so that normies who eat it often times try to cook/season the game taste out of it

So I can shoot myself one day when I get sick of everyone's shit.

Or to defend myself from niggers like yourself, whichever comes first.

you know its bad when a leaf trashes your shitposting

Humans are the principal predators of humans, dispshit.

>I am African-American, and I have a right to protect myself from Nazis.

Just remember that setting the sights on 600 doesn't make the round go faster.

Wrong. Politicians supported the Patriot Act. I've never seen a regular person praise the Patriot Act.

I'm talking about the voters. The dumb shits who were more than happy for the Bush government to steal their rights. Then the rest of the country for being more than happy for Obama to review and update the PA over a dozen times, each time further streamlining the theft of civil liberties.

The reality is this: Americans want guns because they like guns. That's literally it.

a few stores worth of 400ml bottles of water, in which you need 2L a day per person of, for a city of millions
If there's a disaster, you'll see all that water fucking vanish in a matter of hours

Because in places like Detroit and LA they have huge crime rates. People have a right to defend themselves from other people.

As well the founding fathers saw the real threat of government tyranny and wanted to safeguard their people from the same thing.

obvious troll

So that I can shoot rabid liberals like you

Deer jerky is so damn good.

>thirty-urd mags

or any wild meat for that matter.

Kek

BE

Conservatives are scared pussies who cant fight with their fists so they want to use their privileged money to buy weapons to intimidate their problems away. They're so retarded and without empathy that even when weapons are used to easily commit massacres they go "not my problem" and hug their guns to feel safer.

ISSUE

Wai-wai-wait a minute here. You crazy sock owners. Why do we even need feet coverings? The world is a natural and beautfiul place, and your shoes are killing millions of micro and macroscopic lifeforms through friction of your chemical laden feet garb.

Also, why should cars go over the speed limit? Why don't they all go 60 and everyone be safe?

Anyone unwilling to hunt, kill, and process their own meat at least once should not be permitted to eat meat.

ETERNAL

INFRINGED

Hunting was not mentioned in the 2nd amendment

My apologies leaf, I misread his post, I thought he said people were already stabbing and shooting each other over bottled water right now

For chimpouts like this.

instagram.com/p/BQ9HD6VB9aK/

All memes aside,there is no reason why civilians should be allowed to own assault weapons。

>hunting for meat
>degenerate

Right, but what about after there's been a massive earthquake and no more bottles of water are coming in? And the tap water isn't flowing. And it's been days. I'm talking about a Hurricane Katrina type situation. It's not crazy to think that big parts of the greater LA area would see looting and violence.

I shot a doe with mine last season. More effective than I expected.

I know you're a faggot liberal and don't understand, but I have a God give right to own firearms to defend myself, my family, and my freedom if need be.

> Luke 36: "Now, however, He told them, “the one with a purse should take it, and likewise a bag; and the one without a sword should sell his cloak and buy one."

The irony in that picture that a black Democrat doesn't own a gun.

Subtle/10

>not willing to kill the animal yourself

fuck off coward

Why is that coon larping as a mexcan? Does he not realize they hate niggers too?

NO STEB ON SNEK

30 deer

No, but you may need half of that to kill all of the deer on your property.

horsey needs to be jihaded seriously

Here you go buddy.

Ain't too many people were thrilled with that, dingo.

For the same reason we have the electoral college, as a defense against gigantic bacterial masses of degenerate niggers.

And yet i do, with 50 rnd mags, get cucked dog fucker

If uncle sam is toating automatic weapons, I want automatic weapons.

Simple logic

Because it's American.

This stock defeats the entire purpose of the ar platform...

He's not, he is just that uninformed, he probably lives high as fuck on Xanax 24/7

The more people with the ability to use deadly fore against aggressors the less people will actively be those aggressors.

It's called risk benefits of actions, it runs the economy and society, and if the risk of an action such as theft rape etc is increased the less likely that action will take place.

This applies to governments too, the more likely people enforcing law will see a gun in their face from their actions the less likely they are to enforce that law. The more likely a politician will pass a law that gets militias and military dissidents with weapons pointing to them the less likely they would willingly do so.

The threat of civil society purging those uncivil prevents it from being a norm, the potential of guns being used keeps society free and intact.

Just a hobby I like to collect and practice marksmanship. Had to pay a small fortune to get my restricted license and I have to report to the RCMP every year or so once they inspected my collection, it was really annoying because you have to know ALL of the details of an say an M60, details the goddamn inspector doesn't know and has to look up but it's worth it.
Will probably have to give up most of my collection when I immigrate over there but to not have to be bothered by the fed every year will be really nice.

Actually you need a few if you intend to use a rifle like that. Larger rounds are more suitable for hunting

It's the Bill of Rights not the Bill of Needs you spunk gargling faggot

Sage and move on

Why do we need the 13th amendment, there are no slaves in the USA anymore

>be honest
Learn to recognize shills.

Surprise you can get anything in that shithole. Cal and DC suck for getting anything worth shooting.

Is tap water really gone in SoCal? How do people wash their dishes or shower?