All memes aside,there is no reason why civilians should be allowed to own assault weapons

All memes aside,there is no reason why civilians should be allowed to own assault weapons.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/196658/support-assault-weapons-ban-record-low.aspx
instagib.tv/sleak42
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's an example* of why you are wrong

*(One of many)

There's no reason why Soros should be able to pay a thousand agitators either.

The guns are simply a psychological counter to that reality.

SHALL

tonight is anti-gun night at blueshare?

Drown in semen faggot

>All memes aside,there is no reason why civilians should be allowed to own assault weapons.

Unless you are talking about mortars and other actual "assault weapons" that an army uses, "assault weapon" is a just a vauge, made up term created to attack people's right to bear arms in the US.

NOT

Blacks account for 13% of US population yet commit over half of all gun related crime. Really makes you think

How is this learningcode?

>nobody should own a gun. The idea of fighting the government is ridiculous
>the government is run by a nazi white supremecist and I need to resist

All memes aside,there is no reason why civilians should be allowed to earn as much money as a small country.

>there is no reason why civilians should be allowed to own assault weapons.
They're kind of cool. That's a reason.
I don't own a gun but I'm glad those gun nuts do. If they keep pushing them too far shit's gonna go down. It's good for a democracy.

NOT

False, Civilians should have parody with federally controlled forces. There is no good reason I can't own my own nuclear weapon

>using blacks as the example of Democrats in a comic about people who don't buy guns

Whatever you say, horsey

Yeah because all black people that voted for Obama wear sweater vests.

Parity, user. The word you are thinking of is parity.

>there is no reason why civilians should be allowed to own assault weapons.

Exactly, but with the spread of guns in the US as it is, you can't just start taking away guns form legal owners. You would need to start a huge nationwide campaign of gun raids and a huge crackdown on illegal armsdealing and smuggling. We're talking years and billions of dollars on a war on guns.

Those faggots have now idea what they're in for if they keep coming here. You haven't ever really came until fapping to a 1911 up your asshole.

The fuck is an assault weapon anyway?

Find the assault weapon.

>spoiler: there are none

The right to bear arms, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Posting the same damn thing has always been spam.

BE

>most democrats
>a picture of a nigger

Scary black gun that looks scary and makes that scary "pew pew pew" sound.

"Assault weapon" and "weapon of war" are literally meaningless terms that you can use to describe any weapon you want banned.

>leaf

Your density's an assault weapon you stupid fuck

All memes aside, all civilians between the ages of 16 and 60 are *required* by the Constitution to be armed and well regulated, even though the Federal Government and the several States have derelicted their duty to ensure that the only Thing the Constitution declares to be Necessary to a Free State be maintained.

Ok Sup Forums

The Nazis took away guns.

Do you still support gun rights?

Former gun owner here. We can't let assault weapons get their hands on the nuclear codes.

>"Assault" Weapons
Dianne Feinstein, please go

im not a nazi so yes

Yes, there is one reason. A well regulated militia is necessary to the security of a free State

Define assault rifle

muskets were weapon of war at the time of writing the constitution. shotguns are weapons of war now. fuck off with your made up words. all weapons can be used for assault hurr durr

>Leaf has better understanding of America than American burger
My country really is fucked, isn't it?

Used by an individual, chambered for an intermediate cartridge, selective-fire, fed from a detachable magazine.

Assault rifle has a clear definition. "Assault weapon" is the made up term politicians use to describe whatever they think looks scary.

What's up with all of the faggotry on this board lately?

>All memes aside,there is no reason why civilians should be allowed to own assault weapons.

If you're going to buy a gun, you might as well get the one that holds the most rounds, fires the better cartridges and needs less reloading.

Nothing wrong with hunting with an assault weapon, one shot is one shot.

Gun ownership has actually been booming
Hunters own more than just hunting rifles
Typical democratic cartoon painting the narrative that all blacks are democrat.

GTFO shill

Here's the reason:

Try to take them, and not only will you turn the military against yourself -- you'll die.

So fuck off.

You're damn right

No high capacity magazine. Definitely not an assault pencil.

Assault weapons have been regulated since 1934. You have to have a special permit to own one.

Stop bumping these threads, retards.
Sagegoesinallfields.

I say it should be allowed, explain why you're taking that away with actual reasons, not rhetoric about how no one needs a bayonet or pistol grip.

Also

>2017

>Still thinking AWB is a winner

gallup.com/poll/196658/support-assault-weapons-ban-record-low.aspx

All these bans do is get Republicans out to vote.

The fuck is the one 2nd from right?

They're starting to turn into commies. The next step is them forming peoples armies and grabbing guns.Oh and they're Lenin, Obama, will lead them.

Is this being spoken ironically?

>The fuck is the one 2nd from right?
MATEN. It's a .308 I put together.

INFRINGED

There is no reason why niggers should be allowed to live in white civilization.

Same goes for the state

Don't waste time with shill threads

Come watch tv with Sup Forumslacks you shitkids instagib.tv/sleak42

I have a reason. It's called the 2nd amendment.
Now fuck off

fixed

The cartoonists logic is always so ass

>says "assault weapons"
>1 post by this ID

OP is an absolute madman

Neat.

>most democrats
>represented by a nigger

>most young people avoid guns
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GET FUCKED YOU LIBSHIT FAGGOTS
KIDS LOVE GUNS! WHO ARE YOU KIDDING?

STFU YOU DUMB BITCH CRY TO ME WHEN YOUR HOUSE IS ROBBED

>one post by this id

Do you hate scary black rifles? How do you feel about tan/light brown guns?

If conservatives truly thought guns made people safer they would hand then out for free. If you see a gun rights advocate then they are a jew shill trying to make money for you. These "people" LOVE mass shootings because it causes a spike in gun purchases.

they're okay, the worst they can do is scar you

People need assault weapons to scare away degenerate communists like yourself OP.

true, but that pic is bullshit. 75% of all kids at my school own a gun and/or go hunting regularly. a good percentage are women, too. the democrats I understand tho

I actually made a similar chart awhile back

i was actually given a free brick of .22 to get me started so its not all bs there are 2nd amen lovers out there in the rural areas im in pa they're out there jsut have to find them ITT the ranges Friends etc.

>also implying that legions of shines don't own guns...

Sharp decline in gun ownership.

In the 8 years of Obama more guns and new gun owners emerged than most of our history. Sure get your facts from a cartoon.

>unless you are talking about mortars

Mortars were in use when the Constitution was written. I like to bring that up when someone says, "the Founding fathers would never have allowed these deadly 'assault weapons!'"

Pic related