Australian-Jew here. AMA on Australian-Jewish politics

my background:

>At university in Sydney
>Start hearing about the alt-right and the election
>Find out alt-right is extremely anti-semitic
>Start worrying as I'm Jewish
>Think they are all dumb skinheads

>Start talking to other Jews at uni about it.
>One Jew says "they do have a point about SOME jews trying to destroy white culture by immigration to stop a new nazi party coming along
>Recommends reading Kevin MacDonald - Culture of Critique.

>Speak to older Australian Jews about some of the topics
>they confirm that they pushed hard for multicultralism so they weren't a small amount of Jews in a country full of angry white people

>Jews at university are getting attacked verbally and physically by muslims now.

>realise we fucked up.

>tell older Jews they fucked up. They should have just behaved themselves and Jews would have been accepted by Australians
>Older Jews think Australians are planning a holocaust at any minute
>Can't change their minds.

Fucking shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AJ+
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/australia-deliberately-ignores-refugee-abuse-report-160803035220923.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How Jewish are you?

3/4 ashkenazi. Parents come from New Jersey but I was born here. One grandfather is non-Jewish

What denomination?

I'm not a self hating Jew either. I'm proud to be jewish but realise that our grandparents and parents fucked up with their "nazi's are going to get us" shit and now us young Jews will pay the price.

However, most young Jews are massive liberals on multicultralism etc., but very pro-Israel. So the alt-right is right again about the hypocrisy which makes people hate us even more.

reform. We don't go to synagogue or anything more culturally Jewish.

>planning a holocaust
only when asio isnt listening

fyi when ever i see a jew in person i feel the urge to fuck him up. this is what Sup Forums has done to me.

>only when asio isnt listening

You know what I mean. They are always on the edge of their seat about anti-semitism.

Older Jews still don't trust Australians and nothing major has ever happened to them here.

Most white Australians have been brainwashed into being hypocrite retards too I wouldn't worry about it.

your mum

White Bellevue hill fag here

What part of the eastern suburbs you from?

do you live in Caulfield?

>Most white Australians have been brainwashed into being hypocrite retards too I wouldn't worry about it.

It's not white Australians I am worried about. It's all the immigrants that hate Jews that are coming over here.

Pisses me off that Jews want this and don't care about what happens to us young Jews who are going to be the victims of all this.

Jews should have just left immigration alone and just kept their head down and their would be no problem.

You're basically a gentile. Only a Jew by name, not by faith, tradition, or any of the values that we live by. You wouldn't be recognized as a Jew by anyone except for gentiles, if it wasn't for your blood. As a Jew, maybe come a little bit closer to your roots. When was the last time you practiced Sabbath even? You reforms are just a reminder of why we continue to study and pray, to keep us off the path of the gentile and inline with Abraham.

L'Shana Haba'ah

Let me put this bluntly as a yeshiva Jew who works occasionally with Ameinu and other liberal Jewish organizations.

Reform/Liberal denominations are barely staying afloat; they manage essentially to replenish themselves simply because the standards for being one are extremely low. It's a club in a lot of ways with very few responsibilities on the part of the member. Conservative Jews and the more conservative side/old guard of the reform movement are fucking terrified of the future they've made for themselves; why? Because they've dug themselves a hole.

By loosening standards on what is considered proper socially they've lost huge amounts of their flock to intermarriage while campaigning on social rights. Essentially, I've met Rabbis who can trace their lineage back to the time of Rashi who have one son. Who happens to be gay. By encouraging integration and immigration within the greater society for themselves, they've managed to kill themselves with kindness while weakening the country itself; why be a Jew when you can be an Aussie sick cunt? And of course, with Israel, they're losing their own homeland to the ultra orthodox because conditions are good enough in other nations that aliyah for non-religious Jews is uncommon. So, in 30 years the Knesset will be pretty hard right.

>What does this have to do with this?
The goyim seem to be obsessed with the idea that Jews are intentionally killing white Europe for racial ideology.

They're not. If there is a coherent effort, it is to make the environment unfriendly enough in Europe to drive secular Jews to Israel where they can steer the economy and government. If there is no coherent effort, it is essentially trying to steal all the copper wiring out of a crashing plane as their ideology is toxic to the nation they're in.

Look at your gentile attitude in your posts! I urge you to go talk to a Rabbi. Follow whats really right. Look at all Hashem has given us? Look how long we have existed! We put gentiles to shame with how long we have endured and flourish.. Do not be so into yourself to not be able to endure a bit of persecution, as many Jews before you have done and will continue to do, it is for the greater good of our people.

Oy vey, please return to prayer and study, or atleast consult with a Rabbi. You're becoming lost.

Nah I am a Jew. These are my people. I fucking hate nazi's because they would hurt my family and friends.

I just wish Jews would have come to Australia/America and just stayed out of politics and all this shit.

The immigrants are going to hate us and if white people find out that Jews played such a big role in getting immigrants to come here and be multicultural they are going to hate us too.

Back Go To Have You

>The goyim seem to be obsessed with the idea that Jews are intentionally killing white Europe for racial ideology.

Right?!
As if we were so organized..

Yep, you Jews really did fuck up. Australians never really hated you people. We even loved prominent Jews like John Monash.

How did you repay us? By sabotaging our society to the best of your abilities and revelling in its death.

You Jews are just terrible people. Australia was never going to turn on the Jews, our entire culture was based on egalitarianism. But you still insisted on flooding us with non-whites.

The immigrants always hate us, and always will. There will always be a divide between gentile and Jews. This is why I urge you to study and seek guidance, you should know all of this.

jew here, just found out last week my mother was jewish.

how do i get in on some of the nepotism?
i feel like i'm starting too fucking late mate, i know nothing about being jewish other than we seem to be pretty fucking successful by sticking together.

can you redpill me on being jewish?

I've never been a religious Jew. Neither has my family. I am a cultural Jew.

All the young Jews I know are hardcore into "multicultralism for Australia".

and then when they get abused at university by a muslim they don't understand that the refugee rally they went to on the weekend helped that anti-semite get into australia.

They just don't get it. They still think the evil blonde girl in their economics class is the evil nazi.

I just want Jews to stop this shit with multicultralism.

Have you looked at dailystormer? They have admitted that they hate Jewish behaviour. Not Jews themselves.

We wouldn't be in this mess if our grandparents/parents didn't behave this way.

Now us young Jews are getting attacked by muslims at university and young Jews are going to 'refugee welcome rallies" to bring more in. Why are they so stupid?

>be at some shindig or whatever
>talking with some guy who is a history teacher(middle school)
>ask him about holocaust
>get into 30 min long heated discussion of holohoax lore.
>enters Juden
>turns out this shindig is this little jews(also history teacher) birthday
>starts oy veyying and calling me a denier
>literally near tears for the real shoah happening in his mind.
>tells me to leave
>says he lost his great gammy in the camps
>canttellifjewing.jpg
>I return to say i lost my slavic compatriots under Bolshevik communism, and that its a shame that there were casualties an all sides.

>I dont think he gained any clarity or reached a balanced outlook on the causes and casualties of WW2 after that.

what would you have done, if at this party?

Call me le ebil natsee and throw me out, while consoling your jew friend?

Thing is though our politicians are more at fault, their heads will roll long before you lot

This is my point exactly. Jews never had a problem in Australia. The anti-semitism was in Europe and the US. But they older Jews just had to bring that multicultural shit to Australia.

My younger cousin goes to school in sydney and gets harassed by Islander girls for being Jewish.

Islanders have nothing to do with Jews but they muslim kids have taught them to hate Jews. So now she is being harassed by Islanders as well.

>They just don't get it. They still think the evil blonde girl in their economics class is the evil nazi.

How much do you Jews really hate white women? Do Jews you know work to get them to race mix?

Go consult with a Rabbi, and if you have the means too, go move to a Jewish community. Preferably Orthodox. In the meantime, read the Torah if you haven't already, and begin walking with Abraham.

Start with your local Rabbi and explain your situation, he should be more than happy to get you back to your roots and will probably connect you with a local family who will invite you to participate in Sabbath with them.

I'm pretty unacquainted with the jewish situation in australia. Are there lots of jews here? Will i be welcomed or is it going to be weird since i only just found out so late.

Will fellow jews hire me to shitpost for their agendas? (i'm really, really fucking good at disinfo, i've been fucking with this board for free for years and tons of cunts believe shit without even knowing i planted the ideas in their heads).

Should out jewed him by bagging a few drinks and a bottle of wine

Speak to older Australian Jews about some of the topics

>>> how does this convo go down? who are these older jews you even talk to about this?

>How much do you Jews really hate white women? Do Jews you know work to get them to race mix?

They are hot. I'm going to marry a Jewish girl though. I'm not a religious Jew but I just share that same culture with Jewish girls and I like our traditions.

I personally don't care about race mixing or whatever but I know older Jews think it is a great revenge for the holocaust to see a white girl with an African.

Again, I wish they would have just settled in Australia and not got involved in all this stuff.

White girls are very gullible though. Jewish girls do joke about how they can manipulate them easily.

It's not all Jew's fault though that Australians are marching for refugees. You guys shouldn't have listened and you can't really blame us for that.

eternal fucking aussie.

well im glad to see how resolute you are to the principals. How long did it take you? all of 5 seconds of discovering Jewish ancestry, and you are now a turbo KIKE.

I'm not religious. I'm not interested in religion.

Muslims don't care if I'm religious either. They just see me as a Jew.

ignore this faggot.

Join the true faith of Christianity.

You have to make aliyah and go back.

I've always just loved shitposting and i am insanely good at manipulating opinion without people realising.

It was just a natural step for me to accept i am a turbo-kike once i found out my mom's ancestry.

It shocked me for like one day and then everything made sense.
I am legit curious though if i'll be welcomed as a jew.

look at this shit.

your parents are fucked individuals, invented shill.

Because you continue to try and assimilate with gentiles. It can not be done. Jews can only ever imitate the gentile, but we can not tolerate each others life styles and ways of doing things in silence for long. Eventually each others true nature comes out and the Jew usually wounds up persecuted. So we relocate, but we never stray from the path that Hashem has put before us. It has allowed us as a people to survive and flourish longer than the gentiles, it's in place for a reason.

All the young Jews you know probably don't practice or study Judaism as they should. There is a difference between Judaism and Jewishness, yes, but both are essential.

Multiculturalism is the only way to ensure a safe world for us Jews, once everyone can tolerate each others words, thoughts, and beliefs without fear of enmity, it is a safe world for us.

>older Jews think it is a great revenge for the holocaust to see a white girl with an African

Well Jews aren't that smart after all.

We all risk death by Isis fucktard these days. It makes me really angry at times too, because most white folk also vote for mass immigration.

It's never going to change so I try to numb myself to it and accept it.

>>>> how does this convo go down? who are these older jews you even talk to about this?

Uncles, parents friends,

they are all pretty scared about the anti-semitism coming out of the US.

Not like they are digging nuclear bunkers but they talk about it alot.

But they never question if they had anything to do with it.

I've read a fair bit of alt-right stuff about Jews and a lot of it is bullshit but alot of it is true.

Mainly the stuff about Jews are always behind immigration and social justice as a way to stop white people from becoming nazi's again is true.

Jews openly admit that.

Interesting. In many ways I'd prefer that you married a Jewish woman because I don't like the idea of Jews trying to take white women from us. On the other hand, interbreeding between Jews and whites can sometimes dilute Jewish culture, which is a good thing.

Honestly you just need to keep arguing with other Jews and try and get them to see the truth. Try and make them realise that their mission of sabotage will not end well for them.

What do Jews think about going back to Israel? Are many prepared to leave Australia and immigrate to Israel? I think that's a positive thing and it's one reason I want Israel to continue to exist.

no lad, your'e our guy.

Go. Learn from them. Come post pics on Sup Forums.

I cant believe we are finally gonna have 3rd kind encounter with the ayyy lmaos

Yep. Your strategy was developed in another era. The playing field has changed since the groups you helped usher in are more dangerous than the hegemonic european one you felt si threatened by. But the narratives you invented (we are equal, racism is bad etc) remains.

>I know older Jews think it is a great revenge for the holocaust to see a white girl with an African.
Funny I never realised of course it would be the older Jews really enjoying this.

>White girls are very gullible though.
All women are gullible.

The rise of antisemitism in the west directly correlates to the amount of third world trash allowed into those countries.

Because you are a Jew, and whether you're an agnostic Jew or an atheist Jew, you're still a Jew. It will always be a part of you and will always permeate into every faucet of your life.

You'd feel better if you were among your own people until this world is safe for us.

>>older Jews think it is a great revenge for the holocaust to see a white girl with an African

I don't mean like they are saying "yeah smash that white pussy nigger".

They just think if a white girl has a baby with an african, they won't have white kids that grow up to be nazi's.

They see it as a way of protecting Jews in the future.

Stop larping. Abraham wasn't even a Jew, that didn't happen until Moses at Sinai you stormweenie.

Don't discount the great deal of financial support that went into enacting these multiculturalist policies throughout the late 60s-70s. Not that more than a few people here were alive to see it.

This is the bed we all have to lie in, now.

I don't want to marry a jewish girl for religious or "racial" reasons. I just simply get on with them better and we share values and a culture etc.,

And Jewish girls are smart so I want to have smart kids.

>Mainly the stuff about Jews are always behind immigration and social justice as a way to stop white people from becoming nazi's again is true.

Well not put that way, but yeah that's one of our main teachings and is the world that we hope to live in one day.
For a world were one can be truly themself in belief, word, idea, thought and self, without fear of hostility being garnered against them, is a world were the Jew can be safe. It is a peaceful world.

>What do Jews think about going back to Israel? Are many prepared to leave Australia and immigrate to Israel? I think that's a positive thing and it's one reason I want Israel to continue to exist.

I've never heard Jews really talking about moving back to Israel until the Trump elections and all the anti-semitism/alt-right stuff started coming out in the media.

We had a family party a few months ago and people talked/joked about it.

You're such a fucking dipshit larper

Anti-Semitism is not exclusive to white people. I hope they realize this. And I don't just mean by Muslims. Liberals hate Israel and love Palestine. It's funny because many people, mostly white people, on the right support Israel, mainly the religious right.

Jews and white women is bad. Jews are an ugly people and will dilute white beauty.

Go look at the daughter Christie Brinkley had with Billy Joel.

Thats just superficially speaking.

Jews also have a stronger culture so their partners and children tend to gravitate towards it. Children are more likely to identify as Jewish, and feel more ethnocentric towards Jews.

In the end, you can't dilute Jewishness too much. Their genes are persistent.

To OP, I say find a like minded Jewish girl. Sorry brah. Jewish broads are not as good looking as White women, but they do often have big tits if thats any consolation.

>You'd feel better if you were among your own people until this world is safe for us.

It would have been a lot safer for us if we just stayed out of social justice and politics.

Pisses me off that young Jews don't see that.

>It's not all Jew's fault though that Australians are marching for refugees. You guys shouldn't have listened and you can't really blame us for that.

So essentially you're saying we're at fault for being kind and letting you reside within our peaceful, prosperous country that never persecuted you at all.

You're fucking insane and your filthy kike arse is going to be sent back to Israel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog

>A scorpion asks a frog to carry it across a river. The frog hesitates, afraid of being stung, but the scorpion argues that if it did so, they would both drown. Considering this, the frog agrees, but midway across the river the scorpion does indeed sting the frog, dooming them both. When the frog asks the scorpion why, the scorpion replies that it was in its nature to do so.

All you had to do was not Jew us but you can't help yourselves. You reap what you sow.

Interesting.

One thing I'm interested in, do Jews in Australia have an opinion on rural vs city life? I know most Jews in Australia live in Sydney and Melbourne, usually in relatively inner areas like Bondi. Are Jews part of the effort to neglect/destroy rural and regional Australia in favour of growing cities? Or is that simply something they don't think about?

Would you abolish the Australian Anti-discrimination act?

Idk, I'm from the states, Florida to be exact.

You'll be welcome with open arms, you're a Jew after all! As far as being hired for shit posting and all that, thats not really a thing.

Jews are pretty much decentralized, but we follow a common set of ideas and traditions that keep us together. With each Jew in the world doing their part, slowly the shape of the world can mold into one that is peaceful for our child.

do the goyim know they are goyim?

Where do you stand on white gentiles? Personally I don't give a fuck about Jews and they can have Israel and blow up all the Arabs that fling themselves at the wall. I don't even mind low key Jews in other countries if they 'behave' as you say, and respect the native ethnicity's right to govern their own affairs and dictate the culture of their own country. Where I do take issue, is when Jews start creating double standards ("you must be kind-hearted and take in ALL the refugees but not in Israel and not in my gated community", etc.) and hijacking cultures either out of some paranoid cutthroat strategy to fuck over everyone not in the tribe, or out of some revenge for shit that happened generations ago.

I get that when you're a minority, you don't want the majority to suddenly take a murderous dislike of you, which is why I'm OK with Jews having Israel to do whatever with (as long as they don't try to game us into being a meatshield). But let me ask you, how do you cope with the notion that this persecution paranoia can become a real self-fulfilling prophecy?

>I'm afraid everyone will gang up on me and destroy me
>Since my group doesn't have numbers, I'll manipulate and sow divisions amongst the people creating tension and disunity to ensure there isn't consensus in hanging up on me.
>People then hate you and want to destroy you for sowing division and discord that threatens to wipe them out

How does a Jew atone for that? How do we gentile host nations fairly judge the guilty from those who just want to live a quiet life and integrate with the host culture?

Also, what would be your estimate of the breakdown between Jews who are acting insidiously to undermine our nations versus Jews who are benign?

So basically Jews are the most retarded race of the races?

>live in small pockets across the world
>rise to power
>make diversity to stop persecution of jews
>import people from war zones your Israel creates
>whites realise its jews pushing this
>now whites are against you too
>massive reactionary antisemitism
>deportation of all immigrants and jews
>Israel defunded

your problem now retard. i bet you hate your parents for this anti white zealotry

Sup Forums is a little more advanced than your average goy. we try to understand what goes on in your devious little minds. nonetheless, the mudshit immigrants you dumped on us are right about one thing though: all of you need to die for humanity to progress.

That's why i was wondering, i figure i can put my shitposting to good use since it's a talent. I'm really fucking good at it.

Where should i start to get in touch with other jews? I've never been religious at all so it might be a bit overwhelming going to meet with a rabbi and discuss scripture, i woulden't even know where to begin.

mate you're fucking crock of shit... jews have no power in australia.

its the muslims and our retarded "politically correct" pms and people's fault

if you only voted pauline hanson we wont be having this problem

seriously fuck off cunt

You're being baited by an idiot who believes in jewish conspiracies.
So your average Sup Forumsack. Even if he is jewish.

>One thing I'm interested in, do Jews in Australia have an opinion on rural vs city life? I know most Jews in Australia live in Sydney and Melbourne, usually in relatively inner areas like Bondi. Are Jews part of the effort to neglect/destroy rural and regional Australia in favour of growing cities? Or is that simply something they don't think about?

No idea about that stuff. I only really know about the social justice/multicultralism stuff.

Young Jews in Sydney are heavily involved in it and then don't know why they are getting attacked and harassed in Sydney.

>It would have been a lot safer for us if we just stayed out of social justice and politics.

We can't! It is in our teachings to do so! Study more, and the realization of your part should come to you.

which is a shame because we shouldn't have to rely on subhumans to point out obvious truths about the kikes

Your local synagogue would probably be a good start.

How the fuck are islander niggers in the same school as your Jewish cousin? There are Jew schools.

>Would you abolish the Australian Anti-discrimination act?

That's the thing. Would I want people to start calling out Jews for every stupid thing they've done?

That's suicide for me and my family.

I don't know what to do but I just wish Jews would have settled in Australia and just stayed out of social justice and politics.

This is why I am scared if people start finding out about it.

White Australians are way more pissed off about multicultralism than people know.

I look white and most australians don't know about the "jews aren't white thing/long nose etc.," so they think I am just italian or Greek so they will tell me racist shit all the time.

I just fear the day when they find out about Jews having such a role in multicultralism for selfish reasons.

Jews are inherently cosmopolitan. Even the kikes that live rurally in Israel utilize free American Evangelical labour so they don't have to do work.

Stack the cities with foreign hordes, diminish the electoral power of rural australia (see: white australia) to assert itself.

The Federal Government even mandates non-white refugees to settle in all white country areas now.

hmm i guess you missed the part with the kalergi plan huh? sigh we have to teach these ignant children baka

Sup Forums dislikes Jews encouraging migration, sure. This is a relatively recent Jew scam though.

Ultimately the Jewish behavior that has always annoyed Whites is their parasitical nature.

The nature of Jew is to rent-seek. It is how they get their daily bread. It makes no difference if its finance, or ambulance chasing lawsuits, or teaching made up crap in academia, or getting foreign aid. Even the "right wing" religious Jews run medicare and welfare scams and do no actual productive work.

If a Jew wants to be respected and accepted, all you have to do is roll up your sleeves and do some actual productive work

Are they actually getting attacked and harassed or are you making this up? I find Sydney to be very racially harmonious. In fact I find that the whites often have antipathy and contempt for each other and the whites and shitskins are very nice to each other.

In australia particualrly from your point o view who are the most anti-jewish between :LARPing Nazis or the real Nazis ie Muslims, ALP, Greens and other Communists?

Is the Australian branch of the diaspora infected with the same mindless fealty to globalism that European and American Jews are?

If so, how do they rationalize what is happening to their brethren in places like France thanks to the Muslim colonization?

Your not an Australian and you should make aliyah and go to israel.

pure conspiracy theory bullshit

SJW and refugee crises are being fueled by the muslims

Uh... what do you want exactly?

>I am culturally Jewish, but I don't know anything about the religion

birdwithinterrogationmark.jpg

>Will I be a Jew?
Like once again, what exactly do you want? Most of the things that are Jewish that you gain from being Jewish by birth are religious.

Like you can marry Jews, be member of a minyan, learn Torah, etc.

>What do you think will happen in a year?
>Jews don't do this
I disagree.

I agree, if the average aussie knew the shit that's gone on (i researched this for my shitposting) they would flip the fuck out.

Hell, even what's going on right now. It's so fucking funny everyone's flipping out about politicians taking a little bit of cash but they have no idea the other shit being shoved right under their noses.

There's a lot of jews doing it, but also some non-jews wanting to get in on the action.

Hell, i wish i could be a part of this shit.

>But let me ask you, how do you cope with the notion that this persecution paranoia can become a real self-fulfilling prophecy?

This is what I've tried to explain to older Jews.

Australians were never going to become nazi's.

Now in 10-20 years who knows.

But they think Australia's were always 5 minutes from going full Hitler. Even with no evidence.

They are so paranoid about it and now we find ourselves in this situation where white people are pissed off about multicultralism and they are looking for answers as to who is behind it

AND

the immigrants also hate us.

We should have just stayed out of this shit and Australia's would have accepted us as a smart, nerdy minority.

its called blueshare in that case faggot. gtfo my pol reeee

As far as I'm concerned Anti Jewish sentiment IS a part of the Leftwing regardless of what Pol National Socialists say, they will all become Socialist then Communist eventually.

What the hell?! This is the first I've heard about jews living in this country, I thought we didn't have any. When did this happen?

Johno, Davo, Maca mate...all those shit ideas start at the top. In academia, the arts etc and it's all bankrolled by sheckles. Mohammad's just symptom of the disease.

I kinda want to be part of the jew crowd jewing stupid people, to be honest.

I've got a useful skillset and upon finding out i'm actually jewish it makes me want to be a part of it even more.

Come off it you poofter. Muslims are just the convenient whipping boy, they are the instrument, not the wielder.

If our glorious white australia policy hadn't been dismantled by the combined aspirations of the compassionate leftists in the labor party and the business-driven lawyers in the liberal party, we wouldn't be in this mess.

The reason why we have 18C is because of Jews.

Jewish collusion is no longer a conspiracy theory, it's a god damn fact.

>mate you're fucking crock of shit... jews have no power in australia.

we do but it's not like in America.

Jews will go to a local "social justice fundraiser" at least once a week.

They will donate to 'refugee rallies" and donate money to politicians to "enfore hate speech laws". They are not as open as they are in America but these stupid people are definitely are behind alot of this stuff.

Are you a fucking faggot?
Jews are basically everywhere.

>I disagree.
"next year I will scam the goyim again" isn't really a good example of forethought, chaim.

The root cause is racial egalitarianism. Europeans no longer see themselves as a people that deserve to live, prosper and propagate themselves.

Gee, I wonder if the Jews would have a vested interest in disenfranchising Europeans???

Hmmmm, really makes you think.

conspiracy theory bullshit without evidence mate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AJ+

aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/australia-deliberately-ignores-refugee-abuse-report-160803035220923.html

seriously what would the jews gain from flooding their ally with their enemies

Its simple really ALL COMMIES must be purged first and foremost. This anti-jew sentiment will not be any help.

>How the fuck are islander niggers in the same school as your Jewish cousin? There are Jew schools.

Uncle went bankrupt when his daughters were in grade 2 and pre-school.

His wife left him 2 years later. He's too broke to send them to private school.

Jews just go to normal rich private schools aswell. Not every Jew is rich.