The video that saved America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GJDNkVDGM_s
youtu.be/JUGkg_U5HIo?t=148
youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI
docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I still voted for her, knew she was definitely going to lose after that video came out though.

pretty much

she let those soldiers die in benghazi, she should never be president

Google search "side of beef"

>I still voted for her

I remember that celebs actually blame the SS for not hiding it better.

this. cringed hard but voted for her anyway just to spite drumpf and give her the popular vote.

sad!

>tfw your mk ultrabot malfunctions from too many paradox algorithms
>and has to be shuttled in for repairs

the guilt of 9/11 made her lightheaded

WTF! Kim Jong-un was in that crowd. Did you see him?

The ghosts of the 911 dead the jews and Hillarys faction killed overwhelmed her at the exact moment on our behalf

'Fuck, her batteries are drained again. Gonna need to replace em when we get back. Gonna have to reprogramme her face commands as well, too slow and people are catching on. Shillbot, your gonna need some serious upgrades.'

Please tell me its real.

You mean doomed america, you fuckin trumpkin.
>b-b-but her emails
>benghazi

HRC was a highly qualified stateswoman whou would have made a great president, not to mention a great first female president. but instead we are stuck with a racist, incompetent, cowardly cheetoh.

DAMN YOU TO HELL ALTRIGHT

(You) Fuck Donald Trump, fuck white people, fuck Hitler, fuck Western civilization, fuck white culture and most importantly - FUCK Sup Forums

>womanlets cant prop up a 110 pound woman

To be fair, the weight of her sins makes it hard to prop her up.

I love how you can see the emergency leg brace deploy

youtu.be/GJDNkVDGM_s

>highly qualified

Name one accomplishment

>Uh.. uhhh she got kicked off watergate and then road the coattails of her husband who actually was a president after 40 years of being a failure in the senate

Nice

The fact that this happened on 9/11 kinda suggests there is an architect of reality pulling strings for fun.

lol, why?

what happening do you think will occur on 9/11 2017?

She was in trouble before this.

She was never in the lead.

That's how the video was described, she was tossed in the van like a side of beef

Whoooooooooa I never saw this. I just remembered pol blowing a loaf over a turd or something on the sidewalk near a black van. Is this what it's from?

trump will nuke mecca

fucking leafs

>rock-solid
>That Pillsbury dough ass

and the World

Obviously this video was provided by fake news organizations.

What was the name of the hero that filmed this? Is he still alive?

Still makes me laugh. I hope she doesn't die before she goes on trial.

Any medical experts that can comment on what the fuck is going on there?

>great first female president
Why would you vote for someone so we can have the first female president? Having a twat or a dick doesn't make you do your job better.

She overheated, dummy. That's 24C for Eurofriends

>Opposing Trump means you hate white people

God, I hate being a spic, but would I really be that fucking defensive about everything ever if I were one of you guys?

>overheated

Hillary confirmed robot.

Voted for her :D

Yeah he's a look-alike that was on the news.

Never saw this. PLEASE tell me that's Amy shit-show Schumer!

having a dick does

You guys who never saw this? Look up Hillary's Medical Handler. He's right by the door to the van in this video ;)

best 9-11

>That piece of metal that falls out of her suitpants leg

It was literally a malfunctioning Hillary-bot

was it real or just a psy op. we never saw her face in the vid.

>That piece of metal that falls out of her suitpants leg
woah never noticed that before

Shhh

>implying

Pretty sure it was three.

1) Nasty Nancy's Special Place In Hell line
2) The first [TRIGGERED] video
3) Fifty Points Ahead

Ground Zero Collapse was more added fuel (harr harr).

Dr. Drew got fired for revealing his medical opinion.

I met the guy who filmed it
He said he didn't even realize how to turn on video mode until someone nearby showed him how. Cool goy. Was star struck

kill yourself

>be man
>have dick
>have to piss
>unzip fly
>urinate
>shake
>zip
>wash hands
>back to work

>be woman
>have to piss
>pants must come off
>take time to sit
>urinate
>get toilet paper
>wipe
>pants up
>wash hands

Tldr; a man and woman who do the same job, woman loses productive time because of longer intrinsic pissing ritual.

>>be woman
>>have to piss
>>pants must come off

that's why skirts exist.

women shouldn't wear pants.

underrated

remember our hero

What's the big deal? She ACCIDENTALLY stumbled and fell backwards! We've all done it. Why do Trump supporters always grasp at straws?

This video still makes me laugh. Why the fuck is she still alive?

Crippin' like bernie

>youtu.be/JUGkg_U5HIo?t=148

i hope you both get ran over by a bus

Oh hello bluecuck. What are they paying you per post today?

Even if they switch pants with a skirt, they still take longer.

Its not really by much, admittedly. But over the course of a work day, over her entire life actually, an average woman will spend more time in the bathroom.

Theyre just not set up for max toilet speed.

this video haunts my dreams. what could have been . 100 percent evil.

>overheated
>24C
what is she, 900 years old?

The android was losing power

Shoo away satan, this guy is based

literally a perfect day, like dont even notice you missed your morning coffee perfect day

Thanks Zdenek

the russians were behind this

dubya is so cute, in a crazy but funny old man kind of way

delete this

is that a magic picture?

>when you done it all and just enjoying the ride

Read the sticky, niggers.

wait a sec is that a painting of hitler in the bottom?

really wtf is that.

Mini-bottle. she was wasted.

That's the day that Hillary's double died.

Thanks Zdenek

911 that shit was an omen. Sent chills down my wife's son's spine.

bless his heart

Obvisously this is just satirical b8, and I'm gonna give you a (you) anyway..But my God, I swear. After the election and the hilarity that ensued afterwards, I'm actually starting to think a manditory IQ test should be conducted in order to vote.
Shillary voters should also be locked up.

>millions of people still voted for her, knowing she was a frail, dying old corrupt sociopath
we have a lot of work to do.

Daily remainder that Hillary has parkinson's disease. That's why she's so much away from public:

youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI

They drugged her up for debates where you can see how meds are wearing off at the end and how she's having troubles to answer quickly.

It also explains her seizures and specially 911-collapse where she was seen shaking in the van. That was not just "overheating" or "pneumonia". Also her weird behaviour, swallowing troubles and creepy "laugh" are obvious signs.

95% of parkinson's patients develop personality changes. Uncontrolled parkinson's rage is also common. Hillary is well know for her ill-temper. They also have troubles making logical decisions.

There's no cure for parkinson's disease, it will only get worse. She will be dead or shaking wreck by 2020.

you fucks make me literally fuckin' sick! hilliary wanted nothing but the best for this country and you embarrased her. now we have an orange doofus dictator grabbing up as much power as possible. fuck you

Repeal the 13th, or whatever

IMO it wasn't even the video itself, so much as the way Hillary and her campaign just couldn't help but lie about what we ALL could blatantly see. It totally destroyed her credibility, along with every single person who continued to support her.

Shariablue and CREW(Alt right squadron) are here:

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html

I like the slipper she left behind. It was like a crappy retelling of Cinderella.

What a fucking time to be alive, the day that happening hit. I couldn't even believe it was real.