Late Night Red Pill Thread

Let's see them redpill infographics bois.

Other urls found in this thread:

thejc.com/blogs/as-jews-we-should-be-outraged-that-britain-is-not-doing-more-to-help-refugees-1.51058
forward.com/news/breaking-news/321174/citing-holocaust-swiss-jews-demand-open-door-for-migrants/
timesofisrael.com/british-jews-prepare-groundwork-for-influx-of-syrian-refugees/
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-rap-washington-for-lowballing-syrian-refugees/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/1000-rabbis-refugees_us_565fcfd6e4b08e945fee1dab
forward.com/news/321478/give-me-your-tired-your-poor-your-syrian-masses/
forward.com/news/world/354123/how-young-jews-in-hungary-are-fighting-to-help-refugees-despite-right-wing/
hias.org/blog/how-we-move-forward-together-refugees#.WCXxCp0iLUs.twitter
forward.com/news/179296/jews-unite-behind-push-for-immigration-reform/
web.archive.org/web/20121108034543/http://thebilzerianreport.com/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america
independent.co.uk/news/world/israel-accused-of-selling-us-secrets-to-china-1510406.html
spiegel.de/international/world/israel-intelligence-eavesdropped-on-phone-calls-by-john-kerry-a-984246.html
i-hls.com/2013/12/israel-gave-secret-u-s-tech-to-china/
theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=776
nytimes.com/1993/10/13/world/israel-sells-arms-to-china-us-says.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329556/How-JFK-secretly-ADMIRED-Hitler-Explosive-book-reveals-Presidents-praise-Nazis-travelled-Germany-Second-World-War.html
en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy
youtube.com/watch?v=dNZrq2iK87k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump.

'As Jews We Should Be Outraged That Britain Is Not Doing More to Help Refugees'
thejc.com/blogs/as-jews-we-should-be-outraged-that-britain-is-not-doing-more-to-help-refugees-1.51058

'Citing Holocaust, Swiss Jews Demand Open Door for Migrants'
forward.com/news/breaking-news/321174/citing-holocaust-swiss-jews-demand-open-door-for-migrants/

'British Jews Lay Groundwork for Influx of Syrian Refugees'
timesofisrael.com/british-jews-prepare-groundwork-for-influx-of-syrian-refugees/

'Jewish Groups Rap Washington for Lowballing Syrian Refugees'
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-rap-washington-for-lowballing-syrian-refugees/

'More Than 1,000 Rabbis Call On Congress To Welcome Refugees'
huffingtonpost.com/entry/1000-rabbis-refugees_us_565fcfd6e4b08e945fee1dab

'Jews Push Washington to Admit More Syrian Refugees, Even as Some Worry About Backlash'
forward.com/news/321478/give-me-your-tired-your-poor-your-syrian-masses/

'How Young Jews in Hungary Are Fighting To Help Refugees — Despite Right Wing Rule'
forward.com/news/world/354123/how-young-jews-in-hungary-are-fighting-to-help-refugees-despite-right-wing/

'How We Move Forward Together For Refugees'
hias.org/blog/how-we-move-forward-together-refugees#.WCXxCp0iLUs.twitter

'Jews Unite Behind Push for Immigration Reform'
'It’s the ethical thing to do,” said HIAS president and CEO Mark Hetfield, of the community’s immigration reform activism. But he quickly added, “It’s in our strategic interest.'
forward.com/news/179296/jews-unite-behind-push-for-immigration-reform/

AIPAC: The Most Powerful Lobby in America
web.archive.org/web/20121108034543/http://thebilzerianreport.com/aipac-the-most-powerful-lobby-in-america

Israel Accused of Selling U.S. Secrets to China
independent.co.uk/news/world/israel-accused-of-selling-us-secrets-to-china-1510406.html

Israel Eavesdropped on John Kerry in Mideast Talks
spiegel.de/international/world/israel-intelligence-eavesdropped-on-phone-calls-by-john-kerry-a-984246.html

Israel Gave Secret U.S. Tech to China
i-hls.com/2013/12/israel-gave-secret-u-s-tech-to-china/

Israel Secretly Sells American Nuclear Weapons to China
theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=776

Israel Sells Arms to China, U.S. Says
nytimes.com/1993/10/13/world/israel-sells-arms-to-china-us-says.html

jews are arabs

anne frank diary was a lie

jews are subversives

jews import terrorism into white countries and tell us we should accept it

bdm

bdm 2

bdm 3

Did Hitler really hated the jews? Or just the bankers? This also applies to the slavs and niggers, did he hated them too?

thank you brother (I've actually never seen that gif before)
post some rares (bdm or ss)

he did not hate anyone, he just changed the economic system and (((they))) declared war *pic related

Is this a legit quote??

bdm 4

I know that, Poland started the war by killing germans in Danzig so Hitler asked them to return it so no more people died but the Poles said no and declared war, is that true? Also is it true that Mosley wanted peace and didnt wanted to become a world power throuh wars?

check the link at the bottom (wikileaks) I'm not too familiar with what you posted

Does anyone have that redpill post by the malaysian guy about "the truth about the middle east"

/r/ it now

going to compile EVERYTHING into a neat timeline soon (including sourceAnon' + FBI insider + china/saudi connections with clinton)

started with Afghanistan so we could control opiate supply into russia to degenerate their population

ended with russia coming in last second to save assad

would be greatly appreciated

I'm still missing something on the history of the Germany-USSR war.

If Hitler knew the relationship between jews and communism, why did he trust the USSR in splitting poland in the first place?

Did he make the mistake of trusting them?
Did he not know about the jewish influence of the Bolshevik's?

oops forgot my pic sorry

The quote is authentic, though it looks like it's at least 2 quotes combined from Kennedy

it was a stall tactic, the Soviets were planning an earlier attack.

Wrote this recently bc fuck pagans.

Someone wanted an infographic so here it is I hope you get it. Peace

Sorry

I if its not an infographic but I figured this is what he meant

hope it helps

bdm 5

>muh Hitler™ first confiscated muh gunz then he took power

That was purely an act of ensuring no interference from the Soviet's in getting back German territory in Poland. They both knew at some point they'd have a conflict, and both sides were preparing aggression wars. It should be noted that the only reason the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact came to be (with the secret additional protocol) was through Soviet extortion on the day of the signing, like Germany agreeing to Soviet spheres of influences and geographic domination of parts of eastern Europe, or otherwise the pact wouldn't be signed.

bdm 6

this was the other thread I talked about it on. It was a nice thread. Alright

I can't read the text (the resolution and quality is too low) maybe because I'm on mobile

bdm 7

bdm 8

bdm 9

I was talkin bout the jfk quote i was replying to i just attached the picture to contribute to the thread

jews are communists
communists are jews

Its definitely you are on mobile. I it looks fine on a large screen. Shit I forgot about that.

Here's the post. You should see it for now since it's archived

woops

I meant for
late night

Oh oops :)
I've heard it brought up a few times and ever time some confirms it. I'll try to find some sources (I'm on my mobile and don't have my sources)

Google translate isn't working so well for this one, what's the difference here?

The translation is on the right.

That quote has no source.

it's authentic

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329556/How-JFK-secretly-ADMIRED-Hitler-Explosive-book-reveals-Presidents-praise-Nazis-travelled-Germany-Second-World-War.html

this is awesome. good post

how does it apply to today?

en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy

do you even search before you contradict people

Well I wrote it up since the shills realize that the time is ripe for a spiritual revival. And lots of shills so are encouraging paganism, which was been advertised on lots of Christian threads. So I shared what I knew about it. So far none of the shills have refuted it.

Someone wanted it screencapped or whatever so I shared it on here, I figured he'd get it

>Mankind has grown strong in eternal struggles and it will only perish through eternal peace.

>Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Everybody needs a breather dude

Oh, I thought it was an example of mistranslation

they can fall back in line, but others should push forward

Remember
He who lives by the sword dies by the sword

>What you have inherited from your ancestors, you must earn before you can own. The most precious possession you can own in this world, is your own people

I fear knives in the back more than a charging army

death on my feet before life on my knees

>glory is fleeting but obscurity is forever

>nice false pretenses jewboy

>What you have inherited from your ancestors, you must earn before you can own.

Literally in the 2nd chapter of the Communist Manifesto

But the pics are nice.

here's a late night comfy redpill pull up your blankie and pull out your tendies
youtube.com/watch?v=dNZrq2iK87k

NatSoc refers to genetic and social society inheritance

marxists refer to the state

please stop embarrassing yourself, you're not talking to your college students

the *sculptures* are nice

Sterblichkeitsziffer means death count, not death rate (literally "mortality number").

>the greatest inequality is the equal treatment of unequals

Hitler as far as I've read about him on here has no issue with tax free land inheritance, or inheritance that comes without a cost, since he was a traditionalist and he wanted his people rooted in their families and their ways .
But Marx did not approve of this

Very Marxian

I think I recall something like that from chapter 2 or 3

You should be posting the other side of that sculpture and you know it. He belongs in Rome