opensecrets.org/lobby/indusclient.php?id=a02&year=2016
brobible.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/ecig-boom.gif?w=650
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yours or ours?

>It's just water Vapor dude

>using the mouth fedora

Laughed out load as I was hitting my vape, gg

>trying to claim nicotine doesn't cause cancer

You're a down's baby if you think it does. Nicotine is a vasoconstrictor, that's about the extent of the health hazard.

There is not sufficient evidence that Nicotine itself is carcinogenic. You are thinking of the other chemicals and Combustion products in cigarettes.

Then why do the labels say pic related?

When has California been wrong about anything?

>Falling for the vapor jew

Underaged b&
Degenerate

Pick one

You gave them an inch and they are there to collect a mile.

Vaping is for fags. I smoke rarely. You won't catch me sucking on a robotic looking dick and letting out all that vape cum,

>dick
>cum

You seem pretty infatuated with the male reproductive system.

Because I'm in no way at all gay. If you think me, a guy who loves pussy is gay then you are a fag.

Water vapor is constantly exhaled by human lungs, as a part of unperceived water loss

The nicotine put out by second hand vape is comparable to that which would be absorbed by 2 tbps of eggplant

It isn't water vapour, it is made out of propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin with volatile compounds for flavoring (not as bad as it sounds).

Regardless, it is SIGNIFICANTLY more healthy than smoking. I don't know why legislators are so harsh on vaping.

Vaping is a shitload safer than marijuana (which is being legalized all over the place), and WAY safer than cigarrettes as well.

Tons of people die each year from alcohol poisoning and liver damage, should ethanol drinks be banned?

Stop being cucks

Doth protest too much

honestly, I love vaping, but I will admit it's pretty gay. I've been vaping for a few years now and it's so much more convenient, smell is totally gone, and it tastes better. I can still smoke cigs if I'm going out with friends or camping or doing shit in public, but with the vape I can sit around inside and smoke or smoke in the car with non-smoker friends and they don't complain.

What annoys me is that in this changing and fragile economy that is still recovering from the recession and is struggling to adapt to automation they are passing laws for NO REASON that will remove the livelihood from many.

Vape stores, ejuice mixers, flavouring companies, device designers etc.

If they make vaping untenable then all these people will just lose their jobs. They won't stop those who want to vape from actually vaping. I buy my devices, batteries, coils and nicotine from China already. I can already get nicotine online and same for flavorings.

The more laws they pass will just kill their local vaping industry.

>I don't know why legislators are so harsh on vaping.

Really?

As someone from Cuckfornia, capital of Vapetopia, and someone that vaped for 3 years and has family in the industry, and also from someone who quit:

They're fucking gay. It's not hard to just quit.

Propylene glycol kills bacteria. Vaping daily guarantees zero cavities if you stay hydrated, as vaping dries out your mouth

That being said, vaping isn't that bad if you don't overdo it. You have to be careful not to chain vape, or you'll suffer the negative effects of having too high nicotine levels:

>Weak erections for two hours after nicotine use. Blood pressure returns to normal after two hours.
>Constant nicotine buzz = lower circulation to scalp, aka thinning hair maybe baldness.
>Lowers appetite, may make you not in the mood to eat meals regularly.
>Nicotine sickness with extreme use.

I use 3 MG juice. I take 2-3 hits max once every 2-4 hours. I found chainvaping to cause me to be in a permanent state of nausea and anxiety..

Awfully defensive there, user. It's OK we are all safe here, babe. Just let it out. Just let it out, baby.

>I don't know why legislators are so harsh on vaping.
because of tobacco lobbyists. i recently quit smoking by vaping and ZERO problems with people who smoke, being around it and so on, but there is no other possible reason for the government to be so fucking uppity about vaping.

why, it's your body, drink paint with it for all I care

Been thinking to learn about this just to get my mom to stop smoking
Is it really that much safer?
Is it a good idea?

>government wants to outlaw this
Big tobacco is loosing their ass versus these unregulated devices.

I wanted to quit smoking, and it is not easy. I switched to an e-cig device over a year ago. I am down to 3%, and EVEN when I go crazy, I still spend only 1/3rd of what I spent on full flavor smokes....

Nicotine may not cause cancer, but there is other things in the juice that are "no good"...even though studies have not proven it yet....They have found that overheating the liquid can cause problems, but these devices unmodified generally don't get that hot.

It's actually horrible for joint health and can lead to degenerative joint/bone disorders.

The problem with vaping is it hasnt exactly set a foothold regarding smokers. I am a smoker (before kill yourself with pepe memes) it isnt necessarily established this market. I see teens do vape, I see parents vape, I see people that smoke vape so they can keep their fix.

(ALL OF YOU NEED TO DIE BECAUSE YOU ARE ADDICTED TO SUBSTANCE AND I AM PURE)

Sorry, establish a market and then let us judge.

>Propylene glycol kills bacteria. Vaping daily guarantees zero cavities if you stay hydrated, as vaping dries out your mouth

Source? Sounds like bullshit.

Do you mix your own? I'm on 1.5mg and I mix my own, it is dirt cheap.

If she's dead set on smoking cigs then it won't work. My brother couldn't do it. He just had to quit cold turkey.

One-line writing prompts need to be explicitly forbidden.

The laws are being shilled out by the tobacco companies, they don't want the competition as far as I can tell

Haven't heard this before. I notice some pain in my knuckles after work, but I'm doing TIG welding so that may be why.

I started taking MSM daily and it cured the joint pain.

underrated

yes, it's honestly that much safer and with a high enough amount of nicotine in the juice you're vaping, it can easily help someone quit smoking. i quit after smoking almost 15 years in less than a week. granted, i wanted to quit, so the willpower has to be there as well

Is this actually true or is it tinfoil conspiritardery? I used to listen to a Vape mixing podcast called DIY or DIE and they'd talk about the legislation in the US. Once I got good enough at mixing to be able to mix my own juice with no issues I stopped listening lel

>I use 3 MG juice. I take 2-3 hits max once every 2-4 hours.

Why fucking vape at all if that's what u hit? You fucking disgust me man.

>I'm not a homo
>I'm not a hom
>I'm not a h
>I'm not a
>I'm not
>I'm
>I'm a
>I'm a fl
>I'm a flami
>I'm a flaming
>I'm a flaming ho
>I'm a flaming homo
>I'm a flaming homosexual
Yeah... We get it

You notice your lungs get significantly better very quickly.

well she isn't that stubborn, I think she can do it but I don't know if it is worth it
sounds convincing
thanks for the info anons

Already Illegal in Western Australia

I noticed that sometimes I get sharp pains in my upper lungs after vaping a lot, although it only lasts a few seconds. Anyone else noticed that?

I'm almost wondering if it has more to do with sawdust, as I work in construction. Either way it's probably not great

From what I have heard from US media sources, I think it's true.

On a local scale they bitch about it, but no laws are enforced here anyway, so I don't pay attention much anyways zozzle

safer than smoke, yes
safe, no.

you're putting hot water into your lungs.
guess where bacteria and fungus grows.

cool, dry environments??

>MSM
mayne streem meteor?

Never happens to me

Have you seen the list of things that require that label? It covers most foods.

There's a reason it's just commiefornia, and not a crackdown by the FDA. Note that cigarettes have a note by the surgeon general.

Get her a joyetech ego grip or whatever it is called and start her on 12mg.

Then after a while get her a bigger more powerful device with a tank like the wismec rx200 and a herakles plus tank. Then you want to get her to drop the nicotine level down.

I started vaping at 24MG nicotine on a smaller device and now I vape at 1.5mg nicotine.

Because my hair started thinning from constantly vaping and as soon as I cut down my hair grew back thicker than ever lolol.

Check your scalp, might be thin spots if you're heavy on the nicotine.

Also mixing your own ejuice is stupidly easy but if you want somewhere cheap to buy ejuice try mount baker vaper or yaeliq. Make sure you read reviews about the flavours though because they can be shitty.

they were wrong about hillary winning the election

>guess where bacteria and fungus grows.
If fungus or bacteria are growing in your lungs, it is not from vaping....or by that rationale many medical devices would be causing it as well. Also cooking and smelling soup would be fatal

what exactly is in vape juice?

are there any FDA regulations for what vape juice can contain?

I heard these things can give you pneumonia.

btw best place to buy juice: www.bluedotvapors.com

Legit juice for only like 16$ for 100ml bottles.

big tobacco does lobby congress
>opensecrets.org/lobby/indusclient.php?id=a02&year=2016

i'd wager they have something to say about e-cigs, especially considering nicotine can be synthesized without tobacco

just a point of warning - always buy shit made in america or europe. the incidents involving vape mods exploding have all come out of china. also, never buy juice from there either. i've done it 3 times and each time i've legitimately gotten sick. buy 24mgs of nicotine as i think that's the highest and if she's been smoking for a while that will be the easiest to help her quit. the initial investment may be a bit pricey (don't get the vape pen, get either a drip mod or one with a tank) but in the end, it's worth it. you'll save money as well in the long run

>Also cooking and smelling soup would be fatal
Every person who has ever smelled soup either has died or is in the process of dying

as a former chef, i can confirm this. i'm dead right now actually and am just a skellington

I vape a shitload more than I should (about 15ml a day, usually) and can corroborate the lower appetite. I switched to lower nicotine levels to accommodate my habits, and it fixed the problem. And you HAVE to stay hydrated, otherwise it exacerbates the effects of too much nicotine and you'll feel like absolute shit.

Dunno about the cavity thing, but it sounds both plausible and silly.

Their greek yoghurt flavour is the best but overall they are overrated.

If any of you vape for more than a couple of months learn to mix your own it is dirt cheap and you get better flavour.

damn, thanks a lot user
>the incidents involving vape mods exploding have all come out of china
that's one of the reasons I haven't look that much into it, that gif of the device blowing up in a dudes face really left a mark on me

are you a jewish skeleton?

That's the joke my dudes.

why do you ask go - er, guy?

Sorry, sometimes people are serious when they talk like that.

Better safe than sorry.

Northlandvapor.com sells 120ml for $15, and they always have sales that knock it down to about $10

they sell some pretty good stuff for cheap

>that gif of the device blowing up in a dudes face really left a mark on me
do you by chance have that gif? i've never seen it. also, just follow the instructions that come with your mod, that's always the safest bet anyway regardless of its country of origin

wat

dumbest post today. congrats retard

You're wrong about buying devices made in America or Europe. All of the devices are made in China and if they're "made" in America they're assembled in America using chips from China or they're overpriced and very low tech. All the best mods come from China.

You're right about Chinese juice though. It is absolutely disgusting.

This. Literally any notable name is made in China

He's from Costa Rica so he'll probably have to pay UPS over $20 just for postage :/

Don't have it, I saw it a few months ago in /gif/

Yeah fuck him though that's rad for me

It might have to do with what kind of juice you are using. Because there are almost no regulations for vaping people can make it out of whatever ingredients they want. One vape might be totally safe, another brand might have something in it that's going to have short or long term health consequences. I tried vaping when I quite smoking but gave it up because the air in my lungs felt heavy/ it wasn't comfortable.

And DEFINITELY wear a mask when you're around a bunch of dust at a construction site. The chemicals they use to treat the wood can give you cancer 30-40 years down the road if you don't take safety steps now.

It's pretty funny though. Size is over 4mb:

brobible.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/ecig-boom.gif?w=650

Get into mixing if you want a cheap deal and delicious juice.

HOLY SHIT I CANT STOP LAUGHING

There's tons of them just search ecig explosion gif

these sorts of things aren't exclusive to e-cigs

thanks for giving me more useless shit to waste my time on user. my job and family thank you

I've heard that. At some point I need someone to explain to me exactly the difference between pg and vg too. I mean in terms of throat hit etc, the actual difference between them with regards to how it feels

>everyone hates e cigs or vapes
Why? I quit smoking a pack a day thanks to switching over to an e cig. I don't get the vape memes.

If you want to avoid that. Don't buy mechanical mods, don't make super low ohm coil builds on shit moda, make sure you marry your batteries and keep them in a case.

Actually if you weren't a retard, you would know that nicotine is far more harmful than marijuana. You can die from nicotine poisoning, you literally can't overdose on marijuana. There is not one recorded instance of anyone dying from weed. Read a book, you fucking ape

Overused by teens and liberal millenial stoners.

>government want to outlaw
That's what happens when retards vote in psychopaths for promises of jobs and "free" monies.

PG is propylene glycol and it makes the juice thin, it is great for mixing things in because of its low viscosity - all flavourings are chemicals suspended in PG.

VG or vegetable glycerin thickens the juice up and it creates thicker vapour clouds. It adds a sweeter flavour and requires a more powerful device and longer mixing time for proper flavour diffusion.

Depending on how many watts and the flavour you vape at you'll want a different ratio of PG/VG.

For instance in a honeydew cream recipe you might want a 50% PG/VG ratio so that you get all the flavours coming through. In the popular Bombies Nana Cream they have a pg/vg ratio where they have the maximum amount of VG in their juice possible and it has banana cream, dragonfruit and strawberry flavouring.

If you're unsure about what ratio you want just aim for 70% VG, 30% PG.

Nicotine can be sold in either PG, VG or PG/VG mix. However it is recommended to get the Nicotine in PG only because VG is thick and you can get hot spots of nioctine where a huge amount of nioctine can concentrate in one area of the substrate which means you could be mixing juice with highly variable amounts of nioctine.

Nigger I bought a hatchet in Home Depot that had a sticker on it that said it had chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer.

Cigs in the streets, vape in the sheets. Its the only way.

New laws will require every product (read: component) of a vaping configuration to be licensed via the FDA, the cost will be around 1.1 million dollars per license- to cover the pile of lawyers involved. So for your DIY vape, there may be up to 5 or so random discrete parts that need licensing. Also would apply to the plethora of other alternative components in your local shop. Currently we are in the wild west era of vaping.

Big tobacco has the funds to register their sub-par products- 'blue e cigs" and other such products, and will be fine. A few major established brands outside the tobacco megacorps will survive- ego, others, but your mom and pop local guys they will be fucked.

LEL, way to fucking kill an industry that is employing many people and making the world healthier. Jesus fucking christ.

the addictive nicotine infused ones should be outlawed

addictive substances need to be banned and yes that includes cigs honestly fuck addicts theyre a burden on the goddamn society even without universal healthcare

PG is generally thinner and gives less of a throat hit, VG is thicker and gives a fuller throat hit along with bigger, thicker clouds. However since it's thicker it also doesn't wick as easily. I try to get max VG juices because I've noticed it fouls the coil and wick to a much lesser degree than PG juice and I try to get a lot of life out of my wicks and coils since it's a pain in the ass to make new ones or constantly dry burn it clean.

Pretty much. Vaping will survive, it will just be a much reduced marketplace.

Definitely try it, i attempted with my mom unfortunately she didnt convert.

People who already know how to mix will be fine but people who want to quit smoking will be fucked.