Hey guys...

Hey guys, I would just like to tell yup some things pepe would be ashamed of you for spreading hate in his name and kek would also, this bigotry is what causes wars ans terrorism! America is a tolerant nation, pic related is what america should be like.

We've never been a tolerant nation before and we never will be. Fuck Islam.

Why do people confuse tolerance with acceptance? The fact that the entire middle east hasn't been nuked into a glass plain is tolerance enough.

>Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free
>yearning to breathe free
here's your answer

>ashamed
kek
>yup
top kek
>ans
tippity top kek
>pic related
HE IS SMILING UPON US

>90% white in 1960 to take millions of uneducated, unskilled, thirdworld immigrants yearly
>elect a muslim nigger as president

Is that not tolerant enough? My shilldar is through the roof.

Enforcing a sovereign nation's laws =/= hate

Fuck off Hajji

>Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.

kek and pepe hate people liek you

Fuck these sand niggers

Fuck off, heretic! You know nothing of Kek.

Oh man that is art, u are a fucking genious

almost put it on goybook

They were terrorists before we hated them.

If Muslims are peaceful people then mean words should not cause senseless violence and attacks against civilians.

yes, we need to be tolerant, america is turning its back on refugees fleeing war because they are muslim! How can anyone who knows america's founding principles be for this!

You know, as soon the country started being flooded with rowdy, dirty, illiterate potato-eaters, we immediately regretted that shit made a party based around ethnic nationalism.

irish are ethnically the same as brits

Pic related should have the girl explode and take Lady Liberty with her. Since apparently whoever drew that has no clue that's what happens a lot with those people and that's why people don't want them around.

begone moloch and your twos of heresy

Why does lady liberty look like a nigger?

>all muslims explode whenn treated with respect
kek and pepe and whatever else you neckbeard virgins worship hate bigots and racists.

Written by a Jew and added later

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

there are christian extremeists to, the crusades for example

>take a break shlomo.

>666
proof that kek and pepe hate you, I am no jew, I am just a true american patrioit ho atands up for american values

Guy, you can stop now, your on good at this. It's so poor form, I don't even think you really even care at this point, just going through the motions.

>no good
Could you at least use proper capitals and punctuation? I mean it's one thing to be a bad shitposter/troll, it's another to be an American that can't use his language right?

You are going to kek-hell, a place where you are forever eaten and shit out by a chain pepes.

nu-pol