Donald Trump Says He Will Not Attend the White House Correspondents' Dinner

He will be the first president to skip the dinner since Ronald Reagan in 1981, who missed the dinner while recovering from an assassination attempt, but still delivered remarks over the phone.

Whens your boy going to grow a spine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YZ46I3kMOr0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck the medior m8

Actually if you learned anything about the man, he refuses to sit and take the globalist BS sitting on his hands. They fear his Bully Pulpit more than he fears their jokes. In reality, he's doing them a favor.

CNN is still running around with their eyeballs hanging out and hair on fire.

They are petrified of Trump, they have NOTHING on him.

There is NO EVIDENCE FLYNN COMMITTED ANY CRIMES.

A "gaggle" is something even Obama has done excluding all conservative media.

The liberal press was still invited, and CNN will be included in the press corps.

Everything the MSM have cried impeachment over is 100% BS tears. They have nothing but bluster and BS.

Just like the election. The left is losing and can't see themselves.

Every time Trump attacks the press he grows stronger.

He will soon pass Reagan approval ratings on the right. He will break 95% by mid-terms.

cept when its fox, beritbart or infowars eh?

He was there in 2011 and Obama mocked him. How did that work out?

lie to yourself more haha

Is the food even good there?
If I were Trump I think I'd rather have Taco Bell for dinner on my plane.

The left continually underestimate Trump and his support.

Every day the left are pushing people into Trump's arms with SJW, Coddling Radical Islam and refugees, BLM, calling white people that support Trump NAZIs.

How on earth will they win back the blue wall??

Because truth.

Keep deluding yourself man, we won. you lost.

>inb4 he makes a sudden appearance near the end and roasts the media (again)

'we'? said the Austrailian

a cuck stamped country being a cuck to american politics

not surprised in the least, natural cucks

it's ok friend. I wish Trump was my president too

I know this may be difficult to comprehend.
But most muslims are just normal people who just want to eat food and spend time with their family.

ISIS doesn't represent most Muslims and is a front group for Israeli Secret Intelligent Services. It's why (((they))) got Obama to call it ISIL.

>be trump
>run for republican nomination
>every single news outlet says to fuck off
>win
>run against madame president
>every single news outlet says to fuck off
>emails leak showing clinton camp in cahoots with media
>debate questions leaked to madame president
>journalists send articles to madame president for review
>media doesn't give a shit
>news outlets tell world to chill. 1% of winning.
>win
>media chimpout
>celebrity chimpout
>muslim chimpout
>media leaks bullshit pissgate dossier
>media fakes inaugural coverage
>ex obongo staff start leaking flynn shit
>flynn resigns. FBI says no evidence of wrongdoing.
>executive order
>chimpout extreme
>called hitler
>called anti Semitic
>obongo tribe leaks immigration draft memos
>blah blah blah

Gee, OP. I can't understand why trump wouldn't want to dine with such great company.

Faggot.

Drumpf is far too thin skinned to handle the bantz

>going to dinner with a bunch of people you hate
Why?

If I were him, I wouldnt go either.

I'm glad he's skipping out on it. There's work to be done, not telling a bunch of retarded jokes so journalists can say it was "OMG FASCIST TRUMP SAID THIS"

Those cuckbois getting it hard this time.

Can't wait until he dismantles the first amendment so niggers can get shot the second they open their mouths.

The mainstream media is a cancerous tumor festering on the skin of american society and deserves no respect

confirmed: OP is a massive F A G G O T

This image is fake, if it were real he'd be wearing goggles.

based leaf is based!

logical leaf FTW

>How on earth will they win back the blue wall??

Demographics. White people voted Trump in. The white populating is declining.

Fuck off. America is not going to be ruled by some fascist that breaks the first amendment.

Trump has autism, his advisers suggested he didn't participate because the last time he stood in front of people and told jokes at that charity dinner he totally bombed, embarrassed everyone involved (including his wife), and came across like an angry snobby SOB, ruining the mood.

I'm not kidding, he has autism. Compare his mannerisms and inflections to Chris-chan, if you're man enough to admit it.

>There is NO EVIDENCE FLYNN COMMITTED ANY CRIMES.

And yet he was still fired.

Trump = cucked to the max

You fucking idiot. Obama worships ISIS, the egyptian god and did not want to confuse the two which is why he called it ISIL.

Holy fuck, an actual coherent and based leaf.

Good job, maple bro

For lying

One of the minconceptions with herbal trinkets is that it isn't supported by big pharma. In my personal experience worm wood has worked extremely well in eliminating intestinal parasites.

One of my favorite medical substances I've made is an ancient african medicinal compound called "jenkum" (olde Anglo,new English jen, Norse,welsh Kuhm)

The process of making jenkum is quite easy, what you want to do first is find a decent sized mason jar. Step two consume 8 cheesy gordita crunch wrap supremes and 36 bottles of Metamucil, step 6 defecate into the mason jar and step 9 allow the feces to ferment for 90 days. The result is a strong and potent isotopic substance that cures acne and insomnia. The best way to consume jenkum is orally and if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep

jesus christ dude

Wtf I'm a progressive now

I thought he resigned?

Screenshot me for your /r/politics thread on how evil Sup Forums is

youre confusing trump's total disregard of socially accepted mores for that of an autistic persons inability to properly read situations.

the reason you can't see the difference is partly cognitive dissonance, but mostly because you're not a winner and haven't been around winners.

faggot.

This level of damage control is getting, SAD!

He can't properly read situations, facial and vocal cues, and has no idea how to behave in public. This isn't an intentional act, this is a mental disorder. It's why two of his children suffer from the same thing.

a fucking based leaf!

Yeah he won the presidency and made billions through autism and stupidity, tell me more

i seriously doubt hes a billionaire.. hes too afriad to show his tax returns? why? cuz hes lying out his false teeth

get cucked sissy boys, America and Trump supporters are die hard patriots. I'm willing to die for my country to ensure white people have more time left in this country that was originally designed for white people. Are you?

>Ring of pedophiles
>Trump shows up
>Arrests all of them at the dinner

america was not designed for white people ya moron

Nigga, he was fucking roasted on Comedy Central by Snoop Dog and Jeff Ross

barron very well could have autism. the rest of your post is weapons grade faggotry.

He's not a billionaire, idiot. His entire worth is what he values the Trump name as.

Im pretty sure everyone regarded him as a billionaire for years before he ran.

The whole "hes not actually a billionaire" started when Libcucks were getting btfo'd hard by Trump during the election.

t-trump is still a cool alpha-male, right?? not a cuck????

It WAS designed for white people, and we have been trying to get our country back after the abysmal mistake the Democrats made in the 60s when they thought it was a good idea to give niggers civil rights. The best thing to happen to niggers was when crack was introduced to these fucking animals.

Being a retarded racist fuck doesn't make you a patriot dipshit.

why ignore my question? what does he have to fear for showing his tax returns?

>t. California commentator

Just stay out of our country or get deported you fucking spic

cuz he disagrees with your dribble hes a spic? makes perfect sense. you are part of what is wrong with this country

In all fields.

Tax returns don't show your networth, kiddo. You'd know that if you ever filed income tax. One of his properties alone (out of hundreds) is worth over 2 billion dollars.

fuck off nigger, how the fuck did you even find this place

We're full on 14/88 here so you should probably rape your family like niggers do and kill yourself via suicide by police officer

his returns shows who he owes money to

No they don't, nerd virgin. Besides, we're talking about networth. Google it since you clearly don't know what that means.

you've never had to file taxes huh

Trump should have everyone attending that shindig arrested. Nothing but pompous dickwaving among fucking entitled Yankees.

Instead of attending some swag nigger lovers event, he should go help some veterans or something.

libcucks aren't sending their best.

Fuck Donald Trump, fuck white people, fuck Hitler, fuck Western civilization, fuck white culture and most importantly -

FUCK Sup Forums and FUCK (You)

lol im not liberal - im just asking question and yall are getting butthurt haha

you dont file a 1080 as a biz owner

Stop projecting, kid. You don't list who you owe money to on a 1040. Stop playing make-belief online and do some Googling.

Are you literally retarded? The topic is his personal income tax return. That is what everyone is flipping out about. He has already released his financials and business records are generally publicly available.

Why would he dine with that fake news filth?

you're not asking questions. you're pretending to be smart. i can hear your mouth breathing from here, ya dopey cunt.

>TFW when you know Drumpf and Pepe sucks

#FuckPepe
#NotAllFrogs

Every day I love the guy more and more
I was never a true trump supporter but I hate the kike media so much every time he thumbs his nose at them I get a big smile.

not pretending - only have a GED and an associate degree in biology

>ISIS is a front for Israel
ahahaha
That's some retarded ass shit

People like you are what give me pause on the day of the rake.

>recovering from an assassination attempt
Lame excuse.

oh god. stop.

then whats trumps excuse? skin too thin? or is he going to miss his spray tan appointment?

dont see whats the matter?

Let's play a game of "count the ISIS attacks in Israel". You go first.

>time to govern not campaign
>coward ducks from the media cause can't into accountability

Finished by 2018

>WE PRESIDENT NOW
Doesn't matter. He can go or not go, the world will still turn.

and it will.. im just asking why he doesnt want to go? im sure at the other dinner there were more then enough reporters/media outlets/celebs who disliked obama but he still went

Jesus christ a fucking leaf knows better

Good game amerixa is fucked

>all his most vitriolic enemies gathered in one place, waiting to see if he turns up or not

youtu.be/YZ46I3kMOr0

It's the same as the number of immigrants they accept.

Interesting...

>wins
>doesn't do the job
What did he win exactly?

Oh come on. The media is a circus with Trump. He'd gain nothing by going and we both know it. Any little thing that happened would get spun because he's made enemies of the idiots and they are out for blood. He needs time to cut through all the silly shit that's been happening.

Are you going to start critiquing his brand of soap next?
It's a fucking dinner party. Nobody gives a shit about it. Quit making every little thing he does out to be bad. Not even Obama got this level of scrutiny from the
GOP.

see this is what i wanted... thank you for answering and not being a stuck up cunt like the rest of these weebos

I don't even understand what the fuck you're trying to argue. remove your dick from the dingos ass for two seconds and learn how to articulate your thoughts.

Fuck off leaf, the adults are talking.

So Trump doesn't want to be around degenerates.

I don't see the problem.

The Emperor has no penis.

But, we've known that for years now.

> Sup Forums will defend this

>Whens your boy going to grow a spine?
When the media grows some journalistic integrity.

kys nigger WE PRESIDENT NOW

dopey banana bender thinks he's conversing. continue with the dingo hemorrhaging.

>a fucking leaf

I doubt he'll go to the WHCD any of the 8 years he'll be President. A traditional WHCD is when the President alters his character completely, turning into a standup comedian, proving that he is in fact nothing more than a skilled actor under the CIA's direction. Trump is no such shill. He is a real man, true to himself