Or is it already too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/skKeknjxQ9c
youtu.be/1bW3Dm9xRHQ
youtu.be/vYIWffsRyFg
youtu.be/bDx_OeXdlUY
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1675501
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't he just an attention whore trying to take all recognition for pedogate efforts?

He's a pizzagate advocate and yeah he cheerleads, but he does a bunch of other things.

It's specific to his pizzagate efforts that I made this thread. I fear he may be v&.

I just remember a thread from a week ago some were talking about how he isn't to be trusted or something. If v& though he must have ruffled feathers somewhere.

David Seaman is the real deal on pizzagate. He would not delete all his videos without telling us. Even if he did delete the pizzagate videos (because of lawsuit?), he would leave a video for us explaining why he had to do it. DON'T LET THIS SLIDE. IF THEY CAN GET TO DAVID SEAMAN THEY CAN GET TO ANYONE.

Look at drunk Alex Jones last night! He's scared for his life. He's trying his hardest to retract everything he said about pizzagate. He doesn't want to get killed!

self bump for inrtest in post

info on the alex jones drunk last night

youtu.be/skKeknjxQ9c
youtu.be/1bW3Dm9xRHQ
youtu.be/vYIWffsRyFg
youtu.be/bDx_OeXdlUY

this video came out last night. I watched it around 1AM. The video was deleted by Infowars earlier today.

He deleted them all to get even more attention, kys pizzafags

holy shit this is real

F

F

Why? because you've read a number of posts saying that same exact thing?
Pic related.

>pizzafag not intelligent enough to not post a thumbnail
k y s

>street urchins

what did he mean by this? Seriously, what the fuck did he mean by this?

Found this

>

"David's a friend of mine. I posted this on Donald Trump's subreddit and it was deleted in under a minute. His Paypal has been frozen twice, his Patreon keeps getting messed with, bank cards frozen, police patrol cars regularly in front of his apartment to intimidate him. When I hang out with him, he keeps his cell phone in another room, says he can't stand the constant harassment emails and messages he receives every minute.

His close friend Ashley and her roommate were stabbed to death under fishy circumstances as he was at the height of slinging mud at Molesta and Hitlery on Youtube. Police say it was a druggie random home invasion, but as you know, the Molestas have ways of getting weak people to do terrible things. While visiting friends in Maryland, he was poisoned and had serious cardiac problems for a day. He's gotten kind of publicly religious and strange since then because he said he saw the angelic lights when his heart stopped. "Alohim are real" he texted me. Since then, he vomits constantly and has panic attacks, I don't know what they poisoned him with but he seems different. Frail.

Buzzfeed published a big nasty hit job on him last night and he finally lost it. All these Buzzfeed readers are contacting Youtube demanding his channel be removed because they read the article. He told me he deleted his Twitter because he can't take any more criticism or threats until his health recovers.

Please pray for David. He's always been good to me and I hate to see them grinding him down into ashes while no one speaks up."

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1675501

If some faggot crumples to internet pressure then they are not a true warrior. Tell him to go make an hero of himself if he's such a coward.

...says the guy who has never been faced with real danger or responsibility.

That's the point you ass. They made him delete everything. And you would too if you had a fucking gun to your head.

Suicide with 5 shots to the back of the head. So sad.

They poisoned him, faggot. We need to meme this guy back to health so he can continue his work.

Holy shit that's fucked up

They got to him

F

t. anonymous

He's an attention whoring LARPer.

Pizzagate is a gay ARG.

He is unironically insane. He was posting a few months ago about how a guy came up to him and shook his hand, and he was convinced that he'd been poisoned, and his heart rate was at near cardiac arrest levels. And then he came back a few hours later and was like lol I got over it.

hes getting sued for saying shit he freaks out (1) he thinks he should stop he freaks out again(2)he goes to a lawyer he freaks out (3) he now understands in being sued he has a right to discovery (4) he tells the world in a live feed (5) he wakes up and has no idea why he just let them see his cards (6) major freak out prob sleeping at his lawyers bedside.