This is /Politically Incorrect Right?

So as a based right wing white male who has swallowed all the red pills I wanted to start a thread about a specific question I have and hear /pol's opinion.

I'm 99% against race mixing. The 1%? Whites breeding with Asian women of high intelligence. I'm not sure about this yet, what does /pol think?

We all know why whites can't breed with blacks, which is of course regression to baseline. Even if you breed with an intelligent black women, the intelligence of your children will be lower than either of your lower IQ's and "regress to baseline" closer to the lowest average racial IQ between the two of you (the nigger.) This is just a statistical fact, and we've all seen the threads about average IQ by race so I won't elaborate on this, but if you don't know I'm happy to start dropping sauce on you; or maybe you should lurk more faggot.

My question is, it seems Asians (depending on their country of origin i.e. Japanese and Chinese) tend to have a comparable racial average IQ to Whites in the US; I'm assuming ergo breeding with them will not have the same derogatory impact on offspring's Intelligence as literally every other race on the planet would. I'm a staunch supporter on preserving the racial identity of and the inherent future of the White race, but is race mixing with the aforementioned Asians inherently a degenerate thing to contemplate? I'm not really an Otaku, and I work in pharmacy so I'm not a NEET, but I still heavily appreciate both of the cultures and especially the long written/recorded history of the ancient Chinese. No comment on the current state of China, but if an attractive and highly intelligent girl wants to escape the current state of China and comes to America, is it something against my own implicit morals to breed with her?

Obviously the White race has stronger athletic genes; we're taller, stronger, faster than the Chinese and Japanese despite what anime would lead you to believe; but beyond that....?

Other urls found in this thread:

popline.org/node/634486
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
rense.com/general79/dut.htm
nytimes.com/books/first/j/jencks-gap.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2017/02/10/racist-white-men-love-asian-women❗️/
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/12/21/my-son-wont-look-asian-hell-be-a-superior-half-asian-and-wont-have-problems-with-being-the-son-of-a-fetish-couple/
halfasian.org/2017/01/11/the-creator-of-the-largest-white-nationalist-nazi-website-explains-that-marrying-asian-women-is-the-key-to-re-establishing-the-natural-order-of-white-male-supremacy-asian-women-are-allies-of-white-m/
halfasian.org/2016/12/31/stormfront-poster-with-half-japanese-son-2001-i-have-a-biracial-child-doesnt-mean-id-accept-any-inferior-person-as-a-mate-and-the-degeneration-of-our-own-gene-pool-which-the-jews-started-means/
halfasian.org/2016/08/02/a-eurasian-woman-theologian-writes-about-how-uncomfortable-it-made-her-going-to-hapa-events-and-seeing-every-single-one-of-them-had-white-dads-she-suggests-this-might-have-influenced-the-psychology/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you bred with a chinese, your child will be smart, but not brilliant.

this thread

literally 30 times in 24 hours

for years

more or less detrimental to the offspring than a White of the same IQ?

You'd have to be a retard not to breed with this

"breeding" aside I guess I'm asking about the offspring... yes 100% would "go through the motions" with this

What about a futuristic world with only a race mixed up of exclusively Japanese/Chinese and Whites? More successful, less successful, or the same as a world of only Whites?

just browse r/Asianmasculinity , the amount of autism you find on there will make it easy to abstain from race mixing

>only black hair
>only black eyes

no thank you

im banging a low iq spanish girl..
no guilt whatsoever.

I would if I could.
Here, Asians are easier to get...

>german
>only aryans
but in a serious note thank you, I never clicked the /r before and no I can never forget the sheer autism and degeneracy I've seen. I'm being serious in my question though because I give a shit about my race, my country and it's future; what would happen if we all mixed with these aforementioned Asians? There's literally no other race which is a question in my mind for the long term (1,000-10,000 years) timeline.

Just want to hear everyone's opinion on this specific race mixing so thank you for sharing.

It never stops

Just go make your gook babies and leave us alone

so you're not a supporter of any race mixing period? can you explain why though?

Why are you talking about "average IQ" ? Will you settle for a gook woman with "average IQ" ? Race mixing isn't any problem with any race as long as you chose your partner carefully like any sane person would and procreate with an intelligent person. Every race has intelligent people, the statistical likelihood of how many such people exist is irrelevant since one tends to pick and choose ones partner anyway.

IQ isn't static dumbass

there's significant empirical data to suggest your partners IQ is not as important as their average racial IQ in determining the offspring IQ. read up on "regression to baseline."

you can breed with a high IQ black and produce room temp IQ mixed babies user.

so what about European Hispanics (since they're technically white)? I am one and though I find people of darker skin attractive and sexy and beautiful, I am more attracted light skinned women and Asians. I also feel that in developed places such as the U.S., your societal background affects your intelligence more than your racial background.

relevant how? I'm talking about dominant and recessive genes affecting offspring IQ not expressed phenotype IQ in the partners. No shit, you can run your IQ into the ground. Not relevant to the dominant traits passed on when race mixing

Your kids will never be white, they will be half-breed asians. Does that matter to you? It's your choice.

I would like to see this research to make a conclusion, any links ?

agreed societal backround and environment heavily dictates expressed phenotype (IQ) so do teratogens toxins and other factors.

but I'm talking about inherited traits of offspring

yes give me a few minutes and I'll post several links

idk if it matters that's what i'm asking user. if they're every bit as athletic and intelligent as white offspring then I guess no it doesn't matter? that's literally the question I'm asking I want opinions on long term effects beyond race mixing which is obvious.
>inb4 RB- and blood typing

>Black Americans reduce averge IQ:
popline.org/node/634486
>30 years of research on racial average IQ:
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

Give me one reason to breed with them and not just pump and dump them.

Why are you so popular with asian girls? What makes them so easy for you? Not your charming personality, but your white genes. You are denying your son the very thing that gave you all your sexual success. How will you teach him to be a man when your own experiences as a much taller and stockier male don't translate to his life?

>just be yourself son!
He will grow up watching his mother adore you, the white man, something that he will NEVER be. Considering that these family dynamics serve as the foundation of a child's world views, this is how supreme gentlemen are born.

>Race and Average IQ
rense.com/general79/dut.htm

based as fuck reply user not sure what else to say thank you for the bump, the opinion and the reply

First one doesn't work. Shows pic related. Checking the second one now.

nytimes.com/books/first/j/jencks-gap.html

>having kids
>wanting mini versions of 50% you running around

Why are you such a narcissist?

meanwhile some vietnamese and some abbos have 10 kids in your borders

Eastern Asian girls would have lower average IQ simply because of the common practice of polygamy in that area for thousands of years. The selective pressure was on males who would either have many mates or none at all. The excess males would have either become monks or conscripts to die in the many civil wars that had been fought throughout their history. Below-average IQ girls could reproduce as one of the concubines.

Japanese and Chinese only user, base IQs 106 vs White base IQ 103... no Vietnamese etc

It's not all about intelligence you fuck. It's about culture, and history. If your parents are from different sides of the world you dont truly belong on either.

I would never racem-

that was literally the question dumbass, it's about IQ and long term human-race impact. if you produce superior off spring compared to a black and white american family (same geographical location) then what is your argument?

Yellow eggs were made for white seed

yellow yolk and the whites, amiright? now i wanna fry up some eggs

Jesus fucking Christ. If you're white and you don't care about preserving your heritage. Mix away. The rest of us will be carrying on the tradition while you do what ever it is you wanted anyway. Stop asking Sup Forums. If you have to ask us, you're already halfway to the point of mixing anyway.

Don't say that, their beautiful young children could see the light and eat red pills like candy making them great for spreading our seed

our heritage is fucked user, it's the number one enemy of the goyim agenda, especially in america.. I already have a white son from a white ex, he's 100% awesome and has an IQ of 136.

do you have any reason why you think this 1% of race mixing is degenerate vs the 99% I already stated I was opposed to.. ?

Your kids will likely be weebs

Actually, they won't be weebs at all.

Weebs fetishise a culture they do not understand because to them it's exotic and of course if they fully understood it they'd be disillusioned.

If one of their parents is from that culture and thus exposing them to the realities of it, they won't be weebs.

I would say it has something to do with half Asian half white babies having a high tendency to become a psychopath, but I don't have hard data to back it up. Someone here will have it though. Like I said, it's not my personal business to stop anyone from doing what they want, it's just something i personally would never do. And I would hope others wouldn't either but you can't really help it if it's what you truly want.

you're kidding right? black and black-mix have the highest crime rates in america by far.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

whites and asians are the lowest, what are you talking about and where is your source?

This muh racemixing shit is a set up by men of other races.
They are trying to avoid getting cucked, they all know women crave the BWC and superior offspring.

>Try to fuck as many white women as they can.
>Convince white men to not fuck their women
Yeah i dont think so, cucking other races is our colonial heritage.

The most important thing is that you're a good father. Don't let your kid grow up to be a SJW or a sociopath. Mixed race kids tend to develop identity issues and become one of these.

As far as "preserving the white race" is concerned, if you don't care, then oh well. It's your genes, not ours.

lol this

kill yourself OP fucking faggot

Like I said, I don't have it. But someone here does. And nobody here is arguing that black/black mix is the worst combo. I don't think mixing with Asian is any more degenerate than anything else, but it's still mixing and I can't ever jump on board with that.

fair enough fair enough. i appreciate the opinion and insight that's why i was asking

but at least tell me it's less degenerate than a fucking arab.. or mexican... like please

get raked faggot i've been on pol since '06. i change my names all the time

citation needed

Because your kid wouldn't fucking truly belong in white communities or asian communities. My half brother is a hapa, asians give him shit and whites give him shit. Not to mention his strength and height were stunted genetically. Intelligence wise who knows, I'm a quicker thinker and am better with people, but he is far less lazy.

that's back before a legit /pol even existed new fag and all there was was Sup Forums shit

Yeah, definitely better than any of the others mentioned. Nobody here will dispute the fact that Asians can have very high intelligence and great culture. Look at Japan. This is a damn anime board at its roots though lol.

like i care how long youve been on Sup Forums youre a walking cancer go back to Sup Forums or hang yourself

Cleaning the bathrooms at Walgreens doesn't count as "working in pharmacy" you cringelord LARPer.

Is that unironically the best you got? Also, for her to have colored eyes her nigger parent also had to carry European genetics

worked for Upjohn through Pharmacia, part of both of the teams that developed Ibuprofen and Xanax. Then a part of Pfizer. Get banned 16yr old faggot who can't remember Upjohn

Breeding with asian women:
>if you're an average white guy, you can get a really hot asian woman
>they do anything in bed
>many are sex freaks
>they love the white man
>they are educated
>many think that feminism is stupid

The problems:

>Your kids will be ugly
>if you have a son, he will be a beta
>if you have a daughter, she will be a white guy's fuck toy
>they won't look like you
>people will think you're a beta
>Asian women are generally shallow
>asian women are sometimes completely fucking insane

I know it's tempting. I have fucked some REALLY hot asian women. It's really a magical thing, but breeding with them is a fucking death sentence.

As long as it is higher intelligence Asian like Japan, Korean or Chinese. The rest of Asia is not worth it.

Asians are white, it's OK.

Oh so you cleaned the bathrooms at a large pharmaceutical company instead. That changes everything. I underestimated just how many toilets you must have scrubbed. The amount of raw talent and dedication you must have needed to land a position in charge of so many toilets absolutely validates your cringy fetish spam thread. You really showed me Mr. Clean.

Asians are pussies and breeding with them makes your offspring weaker.

hilarious but you think we developed Ibuprofen into a marketable household name in the bathrooms instead of the chem lab? confused if you're autistic or just too young to remember the name Upjohn

This post reeks of reddit-tier trashposting

Fuck off plebbit fag we're full

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2017/02/10/racist-white-men-love-asian-women❗️/

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/2016/12/21/my-son-wont-look-asian-hell-be-a-superior-half-asian-and-wont-have-problems-with-being-the-son-of-a-fetish-couple/

halfasian.org/2017/01/11/the-creator-of-the-largest-white-nationalist-nazi-website-explains-that-marrying-asian-women-is-the-key-to-re-establishing-the-natural-order-of-white-male-supremacy-asian-women-are-allies-of-white-m/

"I hate Australians." -m00t

I have a hawt Korean gf who is tall and intelligent. She just finished studying and comes from a conservative family. She was a virgin before me and is 100℅ dedicated to me. Honestly I find white Western women to be a 100 times more shallow.

Her father is alpha as fk and she has good genes, I would def racemix.

I quoted medical research journals you quote a blog... sounds good

halfasian.org/2016/12/31/stormfront-poster-with-half-japanese-son-2001-i-have-a-biracial-child-doesnt-mean-id-accept-any-inferior-person-as-a-mate-and-the-degeneration-of-our-own-gene-pool-which-the-jews-started-means/

I think European women are worse than American women from what I have seen.

Right, and this is the problem with asian women. They're hot little sluts who beg you to cum on their face and then make you home-made ramen.

The problem is actually breeding. Your kids are going to be goofy as fuck. Your son will be beta and weird. Your daughter will be another white man's fuck toy just like your wife was.

It sucks. I've accepted that I have to find a white woman, but the asians are always tempting.

Also white man/asian woman has a high divorce rate.

>The problem is actually breeding. Your kids are going to be goofy as fuck. Your son will be beta and weird. Your daughter will be another white man's fuck toy just like your wife was.

I'm not having kids. And even if this were a legitimate issue, which it isn't, the streets would be rampant with Elliot Rodgers since white guys have been fucking asian bitches for many generations now. Yesterday my Korean gf deep throated my dick, swallowed and literally went straight into the kitchen after and started making enchiladas.

There was an Asian male on my wrestling team who was pretty normal and extremely buff. I don't think all Asian dudes are pussies.

>Also white man/asian woman has a high divorce rate.
That one pic that gets posted is on the contrary

She is not slutty though.

Also, I would never allow my kids to grow up with shitty values. I also work out 4-5 times a week and take masculinity seriously. My son would never be allowed to act beta, nor would my daughter be allowed to act slutty. Sure she'll be some man's fucktoy, but that's inevitable and better than many mens or a niggers fucktoy.

I think they are just as bad, however both are better than leaf women

>the kids would be rampant with elliot rodgers

Where the fuck do you live? THEY ARE RAMPANT WITH HALF-BREED GOOFBALLS.

Everytime I'm at a social event and see either an asian or half-asian, I just feel empathy for him. It looks fucking miserable. They are always dorky, awkward, and just generally look out of place.

Asian dudes are fine when they are in asia, but they have such a bad public image in America.

I don't care how good the sex is with asian women, I know. I had an asian fuck buddy for 6 months but ended it after a pregnancy scare.

If your son is going to be a beta, that's your fault not your wife

halfasian.org/2016/08/02/a-eurasian-woman-theologian-writes-about-how-uncomfortable-it-made-her-going-to-hapa-events-and-seeing-every-single-one-of-them-had-white-dads-she-suggests-this-might-have-influenced-the-psychology/

>i'm not going to allow

Lol dude there's nothing you can do. They're asians. They're basically born that way.

They are naturally collectivist communist people. They are like poor confused puppies when they're out of Asia. I want to pick up an asian guy, give him a hug, tell him it's going to be okay, and send him on a plane back to China when I see one.

>Whites breeding with Asian women of high intelligence. I'm not sure about this yet, what does /pol think?
Implying you have any chance with a 10/10 asian who is smart at anything

The only good asian is a submissive one

I don't want Elliot Rodger for a son.

>I'm 99% against race mixing. The 1%? Whites breeding with Asian women of high intelligence. I'm not sure about this yet, what does /pol think?
i'd say you're a hypocrite who's entire idealogy revolves on your own benefit
not any racial pride, principles, or values

Well, asian women are superior to dirty ass white bitches so......

>Having such shitty genes that your son inherits your mother's features

>My son would never be allowed to act beta, nor would my daughter be allowed to act slutty.

Now you've become a domineering father and your kids will forever have daddy issues. This will cause your daughter to act slutty for older mens approval and your son to have confidence issues turning him into a beta. This shit is self fulfilling.

>leaf
>chink

checks out

>cons for WMAF race mixing
>children struggle with identity issues
>drug addiction and mental issues are more common among mixed children
>mixed people have problems with bone marrow transplants
>mixed people are more likely to have speech impediments
>few notable WMAF hapas of any value to the point when they need hapa actors they always pool from the much less common to AMAF actors
>most cases of mixed couples involve a beta male and a self hating mother

>pros
>well muh dick

South Koreans have never been communist and they literally fought a war to prevent becoming communist. I've been to Korea countless times and it's hyper capitalistic.

Beta fathers breed beta kids. You have a massive influence. I will have him work out from the point he is physically able to and keep him the hell away from video games and beta activities. I'll also keep him away from soy which is the biggest testosterone killer.

Lots of plastic surgury to look more European.

did you expect a mixed child to come out with blonde hair and blue eyes?
because their mothers sure did!

>hoes are okay if they're Asian!

Fuck you nigger I'm stuck here

Lol godspeed Nord.

I'm Norwegian/Italian. Even that mix is a little weird, but I'll take it. Norwegians have good genetics, I wouldn't ruin that shit if I were you.

I know the Asians are fun, but Norwegian genetics are way more badass than anything from Asia.

jim is that you?