Follow The Money / Pizza / Clinton Foundation / McCain Institute / Comet

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114244106/#q114244106
Turns out, Sen. John McCain has a foundation called the McCain Institute.

mccaininstitute.org/

Here's a nice mug shot of the man, the legend:

mccaininstitute.org/about-the-mccain-family/

What do they do? Why, they fight ... human trafficking, of course!

And who is on the board for human trafficking at the McCain Institute?

None other than left-wing nut job Ashton Kutcher. So nice of him to help out a fellow globalist conservative progressive. Glad to see they're on the same team. Way to go, guys!

mccaininstitute.org/staff/?filter=human-trafficking-advisory-council|

On the Board of Trustees is an interesting name ... Lynn Forester De Rothschild.

mccaininstitute.org/staff/?filter=board-of-trustees

Among the donors, we have ... Saudi Arabia, Rothschild, Bloomberg, the McCain Presidential Campaign (ever wonder where your political donations go???), and several large corporations and billionaires.

mccaininstitute.org/donors/

In 2014, Saudi Arabia donated $1,000,000. Is this like the Clinton Foundation "donations?" Is it a way to sneak around campaign finance laws? Is it a reason why McCain has a certain "viewpoint" about the Middle East?

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-31/mccain-linked-nonprofit-received-1-million-from-saudi-arabia

Let's look a little closer at the SIZE of the McCain Institute.

21 members on the Board of Trustees.
mccaininstitute.org/staff/?filter=board-of-trustees

11 members on the Human Trafficking Advisory Council
mccaininstitute.org/staff/?filter=human-trafficking-advisory-council
10 members on the NGL Advisory Council
mccaininstitute.org/staff/?filter=ngl-advisory-council

4 Fellows
mccaininstitute.org/staff/?filter=fellows

Other urls found in this thread:

mccaininstitute.org/staff/?filter=staff
mccaininstitute.org/staff/?filter=interns
990s.foundationcenter.org/990pf_pdf_archive/454/454556648/454556648_201212_990PF.pdf
990s.foundationcenter.org/990pf_pdf_archive/454/454556648/454556648_201312_990PF.pdf
990s.foundationcenter.org/990pf_pdf_archive/454/454556648/454556648_201412_990PF.pdf
asufoundation.org/
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3460210/pg1
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3422321/pg1
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3137557/pg1
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-world-of-mind-control-through-the-eyes-of-an-artist-with-13-alter-personas/
ottawapolice.ca/en/about-us/teddy-bear-program.asp
instagram.com/p/jaCJ1mh-jO/
youtube.com/watch?v=SpNcO4zuttU
instagram.com/p/oMktjAlCD1/?taken-by=shawmckean
instagram.com/p/aMc7d5FCHL/?taken-by=shawmckean
instagram.com/p/UtmQWclCDq/?taken-by=shawmckean
youtube.com/watch?v=fy8cOuFETbs
instagram.com/p/xDMn6YFCPM/?taken-by=shawmckean
youtube.com/watch?v=tZXDHzZlYzU
akp.gov.kh/?p=59738
m.youtube.com/watch?v=41I-9ChH6-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

27 Staff Members, all with very important sounding titles, too!
mccaininstitute.org/staff/?filter=staff

And 7 Interns
mccaininstitute.org/staff/?filter=interns

That's 80 people. Nice!

So, with all that manpower on staff, and all those corporate and government and powerful, billionaire type donors (not to mention John McCain's campaign money) ... you would think they would be doing all sorts of great things to help stop human trafficking, right?

They are probably donating millions and millions of dollars around the world, and helping fight such a terrible problem, right?

Umm ... how about ... no?

In 2012, the foundation donated exactly $500,000.
990s.foundationcenter.org/990pf_pdf_archive/454/454556648/454556648_201212_990PF.pdf

In 2013, it was $500,000 again.
990s.foundationcenter.org/990pf_pdf_archive/454/454556648/454556648_201312_990PF.pdf

In 2014, it was upped to $1,500,000.
990s.foundationcenter.org/990pf_pdf_archive/454/454556648/454556648_201412_990PF.pdf

Notice those nice, round numbers? Almost as if one person simply wrote a single check, put up a fancy website, and then did NOTHING ELSE for 3 straight years.

And to WHOM or WHAT did that $2.5 million go to? Some human traffic superfighter, right?

Umm ... how about ... no?

It all went to Arizona State University (scroll down through the tax returns to see the disclosure).

It ALL -- EVERY PENNY -- went here:
asufoundation.org/

Which, oh by the way, does not appear to have anything whatsoever to do with human trafficking.

Are we looking at a money laundering operation here?

Looks an awful lot like the bogus Clinton Foundation.
Found on the glp forum godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3460210/pg1

You're a moron.

bump

Bumparoo

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3460210/pg1
>Well, Well, Well!!! John McCain, His Foundation, Human Trafficking, and Connections
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3422321/pg1
>WIKILEAKS: Podesta's Research on John McCain (connected to IRI that worked like CGI) Finds FRAUD, LOBBYING, DUBAI CHILD ENSLAVEMENT, SOROS TIES,
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3137557/pg1
>Saudi's Donate $1 Mil to McCain Institute Then John McCain Lies About It

In regards to Child Camel Jockeys that McCain is connected to in UAE, here's an explanation of what it is (little boys, even 3 yo, used and strapped on camels for fun): [link to 2001-2009.state.gov (secure)] + [link to www.naseeb.com]

Searching the term in wikileaks we find many mentions of children traffikcing in regards to this horrible sport, happening in UAE, reaching 3000 known kids: [link to wikileaks.org (secure)]

CONNECTIONS TO CHILD ENSLAVEMENT IN DUBAI

McCain Fundraiser Hired to Fight Child Enslavement Claims. Peter Madigan, a top McCain fundraiser, lobbies for Dubai in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The UAE, “facing a class-action lawsuit over alleged enslavement of boys as jockeys in camel races, has hired several top Washington lobbyists and PR firms to present their case to Congress and the public.” The lawsuit alleged “that senior ministers from Dubai conspired to force thousands of underage boys to race camels.” According to The Hill, “The yearlong contract with Johnson Madigan could cost the sheikhs’ more than $800,000. Jeffrey Peck, Sen. Joseph Biden’s (D-Del.) former counsel, and Peter Madigan, once a State Department official under the first President Bush, signed the subcontract.” [ABC News, 2/1/08; The Hill, 4/4/07]

YAY you are here!

"The Republicans are in deep but not as bad as the Democrats. Just because I despise them, I can say with confidence McCain and Lindsey are probably going to go down. There is a lot of fear in neocon circles that Sasse, Flake, and a few others will go down as well. They are working on using fall guys on both sides of the aisle so only a few go down. If I had to predict it, I would say Sasse will be the R on with maybe McCain and Lindsey and for the D's, it will probably be Blumenthal after WeinerGate goes down. Schumer will survive all of this but I promise you he is the worst one here. DON'T LET HIM OFF THE HOOK"

>Schumer will survive all of this but I promise you he is the worst one here. DON'T LET HIM OFF THE HOOK"

Guys, remember the hint we got from that one user thread.

The initials were C.E.S.

Just wanted to remind people of that. I cannot remember which thread that was in though. I know someone will

The Thai shill is here, oh shit we hit paydirt

If this shit comes out to be true there will most certainly be enough outrage here in America that Schumer would have to leave the country or face crazy vigilante justice.

Would not be surprised in the slightest if McCain turned out to be a pedo. Lynch em all.

it says right on the asufoundation site that the donor directs where the money goes
Saudi $$ --- Mccaininstitute --- ASU ---- ???
payments for kids?
illegal campaign contributions?

is this the new thread

Come on Podesta, stop fucking thai kids.

Which Schumer.

Thanks for bumping. I can't wait to see McCain hang.

Bump for justice.

Hmm maybe not, look at this

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-world-of-mind-control-through-the-eyes-of-an-artist-with-13-alter-personas/

Holy fuck this was posted 6 years ago and this is one of the artists Podesta or Alefantis was obsessed with, even the same pic one of them had hanged up.

>“What Ted Saw” depicts the abuse of a small child by its handlers. “Ted” is the small Teddy Bear sitting on the floor. Young mind control victims are often given Teddy Bears by their handlers to make them develop an emotional attachment to them. This attachment is then exploited by the handlers to create emotional trauma.

bump volunteer

Yep. We discussed that ina past thread. They let the child form a bond with the bear and then destroy or get rid of it. They do the same thing with small animals. Any pet the kid is given they are forced to kill.

good going goys
you literally ruined multiple innocent peoples lives and businesses etc

Ashton sure did well for himself being passed around.

He's probably so fucking Stockholmed from not ending up on the dinner plates he'll do anything for them now.

fuck off shill

Stale pasta mate. You've gotta do better than that. Brock would be dissapointed.

Sup Forums should ruin the life of this guy

Ok, look you sons of bitches. James Alefantis here, and I'm sick and tired of you kids talking shit on Comet Ping Pong. I don't know WHO started this but it has to stop. I'll admit, I thought it was funny at first. What's a couple good memes between friends?
But now this shit is getting out of control. We just like fucking pizza, alright?
There's nothing wrong with a little pizza and ping pong. Come by try one of our wings they're to die for. And you know what else is to die for? This little song and dance you kids are playing. YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOURE DEALING WITH KID I SWEAR ON THE LIGHT BRINGER
IF ONE MORE OF YOU KIDS STOPS BY ASKS TO SEE THE BACK ROOM YOUR FUCKING DONE.
IF ONE MORE OF YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS CALLS AND ASKS FOR THE HATIAN SPECIAL ITS GUNSBLAZING FUCKERS. I EAT MORE PIZZA THAN YOU FUCKING NERD VIRGINS COULD ORDER IN YOUR LIFE PIC RELATED: ITS ME AND MY BITCH AND YOU BETTER PRAY TO EVERY LITTLE LAST FUCKING FROG YOU HAVE BECAUSE WERE COMING HARD AND WERE COMING FAST.

quite interesting seeing this too, not sure if this has been posted before

ottawapolice.ca/en/about-us/teddy-bear-program.asp

>All Ottawa Police cruisers carry teddy bears so officers arriving at emergency scenes can use them to comfort and distract children from potentially traumatic situations. Teddy bears are proven to have a calming effect by providing comfort and something tangible to hold during times of crisis. They also help forge a bond between the officer and the child as well as minimize the psychological impact of a traumatic situation by diverting the child’s attention from the stress of the trauma to the comfort of the teddy bear.

Did you notice they painted that as a 'good guy' thing to do in Kingsmen propaganda film?

Thats it, follow the money and impeach them all!

reposting but this is a strange instagram pic, because
-the user is a jew
-he has a pic with an asian girl and a pic in pizza commet
-the pic receives a like from ""shawnmckean"", the son of the former ambassador to luxembourg
instagram.com/p/jaCJ1mh-jO/

YOU THINK YOU HOT SHIT?
JUST GET LOST

Yeah, I remember that. He had to kill the dog.

These people have a strange obsession with taking pics of collections of balls and behind nets/chain-linked fences. I don't think this was just a random shot. Seems staged.

youtube.com/watch?v=SpNcO4zuttU

and here you have the son having a pic with john kerry
instagram.com/p/oMktjAlCD1/?taken-by=shawmckean

Have a bump.

and here playing tennis....something similar to ping pong
instagram.com/p/aMc7d5FCHL/?taken-by=shawmckean

And they try to play it off as 'teehee it was just a trick and you don't really shoot the dog'. Like Abraham and Isaac. I just realised the film was saying the State is god.

aaaaaaaaaand another pic of playing tennis
instagram.com/p/UtmQWclCDq/?taken-by=shawmckean

Alex is being sued by James Alefantis
26:00
Maybe the McCain lead for infowars
youtube.com/watch?v=fy8cOuFETbs

the fuck, most of that is a little off but the playgirl thing? jesus christ

Interesting. Yeah, you're right. In real life though they probably stomp on a whole litter of puppies. There was an user that claimed he was a victim of sra and he said that every pet his parents gave him he had to kill.

even the CIA shill of jones is trashing podesta!!

I didn't read anything about him raping kids on his Wikipedia page.
So what if they're a group of child kidnapping child selling child eating child molesting child raping pizza loving addicts. That is no indication on what kind of leaders they are.

Triple checked. Yeah, I have a feeling that these people have other meanings for tennis like ping pong. References to basketball are also suspect.

Manhattan Knights will ship you a child in a pizza styled box!

www.manhattanknights.com/

so you guys should try to get mckean and his family arrested or at least put on notice.....
now another pic who looks similiar to this one
instagram.com/p/xDMn6YFCPM/?taken-by=shawmckean

Definitely keep looking into that company and connected accounts. I'm sure there is a connection to Alefantis and the D.C. pedos if you dig deep enough.

Anyone have Epstein's room picture with a tedy bear, next to a fully functioning fucking DENTIST'S CHAIR?

Next to a bed of course, in the same room, with all the trappings necessary to do whatever.

Same thing huh?

Hahahaha the pizzagate leader David Seaman just got busted scamming people with a gold buying scheme.

David Seaman shut down all his media accounts after being exposed as a fraud! I love it!

youtube.com/watch?v=tZXDHzZlYzU

pure coincidence
>Cambodia’s Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation H.E. Hor Namhong held talks here this morning with visiting Mr. David McKean, Director of Policy Planning at the U.S. Department of State.
akp.gov.kh/?p=59738

really

really

well i am out

too late, you lose

>not suspicious at all

You spend too much time on the internet.

>the Clinton Foundation funds several new-age, hippie globalist organisations, one of which is the GaiaTrust, the founder of the "ecovillage" concept

>the GaiaTrust is headed by an old 60's style globalist hippie called Ross Jackson

>the GaiaTrust has several humanitarian branches, many of which involve themselves with children, such as GaiaEducation

>GaiaTrust has links to "psychosynthesis", the concept created by a friend of Sigmund Freud's that believed that the physical realm only served to be self-actualised and linked to the spiritual realm, shattering Earthly ties such as national borders, nationalist in general, race, cultural differences, traditional differences and forwarding towards one simple, spiritually-based human goal with little variation, "self-actualisation"

>through the concept of psychosynthesis, the gaiatrust is linked to several other Clinton Foundation backed organisations, some smaller than others and quite a few California-based, including Harbin Hot Springs (an old hippie hideout from the 60's where all sorts of weird shit was encouraged, it's strongly pointed towards that one of the owners was a CIA plant by the name of Donald Hamrick), Ecstatic Living (a small wife and husband ran project that's website advertises Harbin Hot Springs, they teach possess new-age concepts that sex and love are all that matters in life, strongly believe all facets of sex should be taught to children as young as four, are anti-Trump), Findhorn (basic-bitch white-guilting globalists, the founder now helps run the org coming up), Teens & Toddlers (a child "loving" organisation set up by none other than Aldous Huxley's wife in the 70's, Huxley being an outspoken and well-known fan of eugenics, and not the good kind) and ARK (a child education charity that's basically ran by the Clinton Foundation, Arpad Busson is a French financier that is on the org's board of trustees and has had VERY close relations to the Clintons in the past).

m.youtube.com/watch?v=41I-9ChH6-g

Bumpin

Yes! You know when the Thai shill is here you're on the right track.
You should be fucking ashamed of yourself, day of the rope can't come quick enough.

Why is this guy always lurking, but still incapable of using a proxy?

lmao. the Thai shill! we're going to miss him

>300,000 Belgians march
>don't storm the courts
>nothing's changed
>white march is all but forgotten

> tfw blatant corruption.

>prison victims get their teeth cocked out
never heard that

McCain is actually an albino black man.