Fuck Canada

To the leaf from the tipping thread.

>Chimp shoved a mistake in my face on my way to work today
>tell him "get the fuck out of my face"
>he tries to chimp
>I laugh at him

I make over 80,000 a year. I report as little as possible because I don't like what the gubmint does with my monies. Find a fault. You are just unwilling to accept that some servers aren't cucked.

I hope this thread gets deleted because it has no business here, but I need to respond.

lick my anus bitch boy

>mistake = mixtape

they should delete this thread and ban you.

Anyway servers are worthless, a literal chimpanzee or dog could be trained to do your job. You fetch things for people, that's your purpose.

What restaurants and bars need to do is increase their menu prices and abolish tips. I'd rather pay $6 for my drink instead of $4, or $9 for my burger instead of $7 if it meant I never had to hear about tipping again in my entire fucking life. The practice is sheer idiocy and greed propped up by a broken system.

Good one. You're a faggot. I bashed tredeau at work today and it was met with uproarious laughter.

You're paid what you're worth. If the customer sees you're service as sub par they can show you with a bad tip. It's very honest work for some.

I'll bite to this thread.

I agree with you, by the way. There are a culture of leeches in our countries that live off the system. They glorifying it even.

But, the problem resides in those that actually need the help, the money, the resources. They typically end up fucked over by the system due to the number of fuckers fucking over the system.

The other shitty part, is that it's cheaper for the system, to pay out so much to the fuckers to keep them complacent(ish).

Which is why we need to pull a Carlen and just round them up in a big fenced off area. Let them fend for themselves.

Use money on those that need it.
???
Win win for society.

And it is relevant. It's tax related. Taxes is huge in politics.

trudeau would bash your fucking mug in you queer. your coworkers all hate you by the way

>Find a fault.
Tax evasion due to not claiming your wages.

I found a fault, do I win a prize?

How is not supporting niggers and welfare a problem?

That glass jaw bitch can eat a dick. If he had a choice it would be a muzzie dick.

Careful bitch boy. Keep talking shit about Justin I will personally meet you in front of your house and fuck you in front of your mother.

I like your post, friend.

that honest work should be reinforced by your employer deciding to keep you employed. If you can't deliver honest work then you'll get fired, just like at any other job.

My house is hundreds of miles from where my parents live. Can you say the same?

Hmm... it works out the same in the end. You're reaching because I'm not wrong.

I live with your parents you fucking cuck.

what works out?

I'm saying you deserve minimum wage, so if the restaurants can't afford to pay you minimum wage, they should raise their menu prices. After that it's up to you to show up early every single day, put a smile on your face, and fetch me the things I request while you earn your minimum wage for your low-skill work.

Where at? That leaf flag suggests otherwise, fatty.

I know you think you're being funny, but it's embarrassing.

I'm sure if we tried hard enough we could build a server bot.

I'm sure mom and dad are proud of their waiter son.

Hahaha, you're mad that I make bank for "low-skill" work?

I don't feel like telling you why you're wrong about that, but your butthurt is hilarious

>You earn your income not because your service provides value that people want to pay for but because it is *culturally required to pay you*
>You further take this income earned not because you are contributing to society with your service in a meaningful way and doubly refuse to contribute to society by not claiming your income
>Measured without the stupid cultural support you have that props up restaurant owners who underpay their workers, you'd be a poorfag that would need welfare which would come from the income tax you refuse to report

Don't get me wrong, I hate paying income tax too. I think the vast majority of it is wasted by the government. But you're honestly just a piece of shit and totally deluded about your """profession"""

True. Nothing more needs to be said.

They love me and are amazed by my intelect and unique personality and perspective. I'm a special snowflake and deserve your gibs. You want to continue this conversation? Because you're getting BTFO.

Also forgot:
>Current tipping culture is totally off from what it started off as; first it was a small bonus in exchange for exceptional service and now it is a FEE you are obligated to pay so that your food isn't spit in or otherwise fucked with

You're basically the thugs of the restaurant industry.

Nah senpai you just BTFO'd yourself. Your protective sarcasm is predictable and sad. Do you think your parents are proud of the way their son turned out?

im not mad at all, i make good money and actually do challenging work where I feel like I continue to learn and improve on a regular basis while you're doing menial pleb work where you learn nothing and never improve, although I guess that's fitting for someone in your position.

I just think it's an absurd system that basically only exists because the government knows that it creates more jobs in its current form

>[autistic posting]

I guess you're grumpy because I'm successful. Sorry.

You're uncultured. Gastronomy is the height of culture and I learn more about it every day while you move things from one place to another (I'm assuming that is the extent of your job at its core).

Meanwhile, I'm talking shit with the chef and he comes up with some delicious idea then I think about the flavors and find a great wine pairing or create a new cocktail and give that experience to you, the guest. Culture, user.

buddy, c'mon. You lost.

if every server on the planet suddenly dropped dead, no one would care, nothing of value would be lost. think about that.

using a proxy is a permabannable offence

Hahaha, that's your response? BTFO.

Why wouldn't I be? Do you think the US would be a better place if all waiters made $80k tax-free?

>one thread so cancer it produced another cancer thread

Sup Forums 2017

I didn't use a proxy, I'm mobileposting, like I said last thread. You just got shit on.

How about you use the cancer as a jumping off point of actual discussion instead of memeing to the meme and taking he bait like a faggot.

>Newfags in 2017. They're still coming!

Hey, I posted the thread asking for it to be deleted. I reported the last one. Don't blame me because mods are faggots, it's also not my fault Canada sucks.

Why the fuck haven't the mods deleted this thread? Literally some useless fucking waiter acting important. And some moron arguing with him about it. Jesus Christ help these fools.

>not declaring income is literally beaner tear

You are a disgrace get a real job.

Whatever you say bitchboy. How about you get an education instead of complaining about your minimum wage service industry nigger tier job?

>literally 12 years old

>80,000 a year
>have a BBA
>not upset like you are

I think I'm doing fine, ya hoser.

right here buddy

I agree, mods are faggots, I should not have this thread.

Sage
(But I'm not wrong)

>Go to college for 4 years to be a waiter
hahahaha jesus christ