How do you feel about a 16 year old leaf taking down the alt-right?

How do you feel about a 16 year old leaf taking down the alt-right?
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/2/24/14715774/milo-yiannopoulos-cpac-pedophile-video-canada

TLDR: 16 year old leaf hers Milo is invited to CPAC. Doesn't like the alt-right. Remebers Milo's podcasts defending pedarasty. Emails it to conservative blogs to publish. Reagan Battakion publishes it. CPAC knows pedos are bad for business so they disavow Milo and the alt-right

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/02/milo-yiannopolous-pedophilia-transcript-pederasty-video-full-sex-boys-men-catholic-priest-cpac-quotes/
youtube.com/watch?v=XTlR0qrx4so
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Milo
>Alt right

Yup you are a fucking retard

Milo isn't a pedo. The alt right doesn't exist. The vid was edited to fuck Milo over. Everyone already knows.

Sage

Milo is on fact a pedo and he says fucking 13 year olds can be justified. So very happy his career is over.

Milo and Richard spencer are widely considered the leaders of the alt-right.
Are you going to argue buggering 15 year old boys isn't technically pedophilia? Good luck with that.

The rake will come

The only thing Milo is leading now is the line at the unemployment office.

Are you stupid? Who said anything about 15 year old boys?

KYS

SAGE

His career is alive and well, shill.

Unlike Hillary's.

When the fuck did he say that? Time mark?

I know, look how well being a kid toucher worked out for Michael Jackson. Real shot in the arm career wise.

>13 year old girl

He never fucking said that, you stupid mother ffuckers. This is what the neocons depend on, you being this fucking stupid.

He said he was in a relationship with a priest who was in his 20's while he was 17, which is legal across the pond anyway. He said those kinds of relationships can be helpful for twinks because they often feel isolated and alienated, without guidance.

Also, he said he was raped when he was 13, but that irl he wasn't really opposed to what they did to him. He never advocated for them fucking 13 year old boys.

I know the disgust reflex is a hard thing to fight thru. Gay shit disgusts me as well, but this is what happened irl. You have to get past the sophistry. Milo is a good boy, din du nothin.

Sage.

Milo ain't coming back. Thank god.

Milo is a nobody now

Milo said it. He was talking about how great it was for boys to have older men bugger them and give love and support.

Actually he did say this. Are you touched in the head?

>it wasn't coordinated, it was just one little girl!
>Vox
It's a shame you can only kill yourself once.

Time stamp it faggot.

I'll ask again. Who said anything about 15 year old boys? Other than your stupid ass?

Actually the priest molested him when he was 13 and Milo is a mentally ill basket case (like that wasnt obvious) and in denial about it, so he tries to rationalize it as "okay" which gets his career shot in the head

nice revisionism. it was mccullin.

Check out the transcript bud.

heavy.com/news/2017/02/milo-yiannopolous-pedophilia-transcript-pederasty-video-full-sex-boys-men-catholic-priest-cpac-quotes/

After you are done kindly kys.

Because the MSM has labeled them as it because they're easy fucking targets.

And a leaf didn't take down milo he said something retarded and his hubris built up to a point where he needed to get stricken down.

I didn't vote for either of them. Truthfully I wish Sup Forums would've backed milo but since we didn't then good fucking riddance.

He was 17 in that relationship he was talking about support and etc.

Milo said it. He was talking about how great it was for twinks to have older men bugger them and give love and support.

“When I was 14, trust me, I was the predator.'
-Milo defending gay men buggering 14 year old boys.

Milo wasn't taken down. He's still going to be making media appearances, publish his book, write articles, etc.

Yep and where the fuck does he say fucking 13 year olds is ok? Because I don't see that anywhere. Maybe leaf education doesn't have reading comprehension...

Who will have him? He'll be screaming on facebook for the rest of his life.

You are literally braindead.

>"Are there some 13-year-olds out there capable of giving informed consent to have sex with an adult, probably"

and then he goes on to say

>"I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys"

BTFO bud

Nobody is saying he's a pedophile himself but his denial about his own abuse has killed his career irreparably

The second quote is referring to the relationship he had when he was 17, which was an entirely legal relationship.

He said that the laws were correct. And that relationship he's talking about was a priest who was almost 30 when he was 17, which is again legal in the UK.

When I was in my teens I fucked girls who were older than me. Not in their 30's, but over the age of consent. No one called them a monster. And again, he said the laws are right.

All faggots are pedos and need to get in the oven. Shut up pedo apologist.

Trudeau?

That's not even close to saying fucking 13 year olds is ok. In fact he said that 14 age of consent in Germany is too young. I guess everyone in Germany is a fucking pedo right? Fucking moron.

>YES! We cost Milo a $250,000 book deal and made him lose his job!
>haha we'll protect the 16-year-old's identity though :^)
Fucking hell, Vox. This is why you're hated. Vox is at least as bad as Gawker was.

No one wants to be associated with a guy who may even remotely be a pedo. Anyone who hires or associates with him is going to be onown as "The boss of the pedo guy"
Honestly single men should stay the fuck away from kids for the even remote chance it will lead to a pedo accusation.

Faggots and NAMBLA go together like penutbutter and jelly

So you dont deny he did in fact say some 13 years olds are good to be fucked by an older man?

And no one calls this girl a homophobe why exactly? This level of targeting Milo surely must be because she hates gay people.

some jelly bitch is mad because she can't suck willy
classic story of cunt invasion and subversion

You are retarded if you believe that. Milo had to spin it to save his reputation. From the whole conversation altogether it is obvious what he meant.

>Honestly single men should stay the fuck away from kids for the even remote chance it will lead to a pedo accusation.
>USA has this much of a pedo problem
for fucks sakes you guys get it together

>he says fucking 13 year olds can be justified
He was the 13 year old in question

Yeah because pinheads like you keep repeating bullshit lies.

Good job having shit for brains y'all.

I hate pedos. Literally hate them. I also don't doubt that many faggots are pedos. Milo is still not a kiddie fucker.

The mental gymnastics you are doing would put any libtard to shame

>young boys
Look at this phrase leaf. This does not mean 13 year olds. Context matters you dumb shit.

Obvious plant

>You are retarded if you don't spin his words like me.

>"Are there some 13-year-olds out there capable of giving informed consent to have sex with an adult, probably"
Direct quote. The correct answer is No, children cannot give consent.

No, he said some people are probably capable of giving consent at that age, thought the age of consent is about right, in Germany it's 14 and that is probably too low.

Yeah people had it out for him and twisted everything he said to make him look bad. Which is weird because had he said all this while being a liberal, no one would give a fuck and he'd be even applauded for bravely coming out with his story or something retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=XTlR0qrx4so

They edited out this part where he said he agreed with the age of consent laws.

Internet aristocrat would like to have a word with you, latefag.

>Milo
A lot more talk of Pedos soon. You too shill

You're the one doing mental gymnastics here faggot. I know exactly what he said.

Milo continuously denounced the Alt Right and eventually denounced identity politics and nationalism altogether. Literally what about him is even Alt Right??

>he says fucking 13 year olds can be justified
>bu bu but he swears he was only talking about himself when he was trying to save his ass.

You're not really that retarded are you?

And Milo routinely admits he's not a part of it and that they don't like him

Cool. Literally changes nothing.

She did good. Glad that greasy faggot is finally out of our hair.

found the 40 year old virgin.

asd

>h-he makes p-people mad
>this means I will defend everything he says and does because he's muh gay hero

Alt lite milo fanboys in a nutshell

The context was that in the same conversation he said 13 year olds can give consent to older men.

Found the pedo.

>discussing in microscopic detail what was said on banana man's podcast full of attention whores talking over each other

All you can really go on is his explanation that he posted on Facebook.

Is twinkism pedophilia?
Are homosexuals peodphiles?
What's the best age of consent?

These are subjects much broader than Milo.

He was referencing his own case you fucking idiot.

Why did he say some 13 year olds can consent?

Again, the age of consent in Germany is 14. Is everyone in Germany a pedo?

Keep defending pedos you pedo

He didn't say that. You're totally twisting what he said with crazy intellectual dishonesty. And you know it I'm sure.

13 year olds are already fucking that's why dumbass.

Are we in germany? And yes. An adult who fucks a 14 year old belongs in jail. The mere fact that this has to be explained anytime Milo has his name brought up is proof he is toast. Any time he is anywhere he will be asked about whoch will further cement the idea in peoples mind he is in fact a pedo.

Keep leafing leaf. Enjoy your mudslimes and watching your women get raped.

He did say that. Your obvious pedophilia must be interfering with your brain.

Oh ok, better ripnup the laws because people violate them. I wish murder was on the chopping blocks so we could kill kid diddlers like your sick fucking ass.

this.

He's said numerous times that his words were based on his perception of consent due to being molested at a young age
He was fucking stupid to say them but nearly everyone who was with him before this hasn't changed their stance because they know he isn't a child fucker and he'll bounce back hardcore
>B-BUT HE LOST THE BOOK DEAL
Because the media pressured S&S to cut the deal, like WSJ did to Disney for Pewdiepie
>B-BUT HE GOT FIRED FROM BREITBART
He dropped out from Breitbart because he knew the media would try to use him against Bannon to get to Trump
He still has his increasing follower count and Milo brand, he'll be fine

Yes or no leaf, its a simple question.

Sure. He'll be bouncing back any day now.

>this many people defending Milo
I want nu/pol/ gone

Is 18 the only age of consent? The mere fact that this has to be explained just shows that dumbfucks like you don't have an argument, just the same repeated bullshit.

So? He more than likely made up the molestation charge to try to garner sympathy. He said Q
13 year kids can consent a d that is enabling pedophilia. He is tucking done and will be replaced by someone who doesnt have a miasma of pedo comments hanging over their head.

Not yet, give it a few years when the muslim population reaches 100%

Can a 13 year old consent to sex with another 13 year old?

If a 13 year old boy rapes a woman does that mean they were both raped?

Nah it's just your inferior leaf education.

>Jewish pedo flamboyant faggot defender
>lul guys the alt right doesn't even exist

the nu right ladies and gentlemen

where sucking black cock (literally), advocating diversity, Zionism, and hating women get you adored

and not wanting millions of 3rd worlders destroying white countries gets you told you "don't exist"

What a stupid ass straw man.

Where is 13 the age of consent?

Soon.

I would hate to think all faggots are also pedophiles but several things lead me to believe they all are [or perhaps 96%]

One is that im a raging heterosexual, I love women I love big breasts and boobs. Still I can find younger girls very sexually appealing and i indeed believe that most men do

Also I believe gay men are just men living their fetish. It's a fetish is what I'm saying. It takes a certain amount of depravity to just live a life sucking balls and take it in the ass

They're perverts is what I'm saying. It isn't difficult to believe thatr these same perverts who just licked their boy toys hairy asshole and swallowed a load wouldn't love to be able to eat fresh boy ass or get a young man erected with his mouth

Just my two cents. Took me long to just finish this post, thread probably already archived

You can go ahead an google that kido.

So Milo wants to make us more like Thailand? Does he also support child trafficking?

This is a fairly common belief among gay men

>Thinks Milo is alt-right

You already dun goofed there