Teacher Gave Students BJ’s & Let them Run a Train On Her in Class

Teacher Gave Students BJ’s & Let them Run a Train On Her in Class

badcriminals.com/teacher-gave-students-bjs-let-them-run-a-train-on-her-in-class/

Other urls found in this thread:

yourprosecutor.org/2014/01/former-osceola-teacher-charged-with-sexual-assualt-of-three-male-students/
badcriminals.com/teacher-gave-students-bjs-let-them-run-a-train-on-her-in-class/
city-data.com/city/Osceola-Arkansas.html#b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>s3x
What the fuck is this shit

Neat

Cool. Very progressive.

That is not even the pic of the teacher.

what is s3x ? i'm virgin?

yourprosecutor.org/2014/01/former-osceola-teacher-charged-with-sexual-assualt-of-three-male-students/

This is her.

Also the students were most likely niggers.

oh sex ofc...

Why this never happens to me

>>Winberry, who has been married for 10 years and has 5-year-old twin boys, resigned from her position on Friday.

>her husbands face right now

EWWW

thread ruined

would you rather your wife cheat on your with a black man or with teenagers?
what would you find worse

>most likely niggers
You don't kno-
>see how fat she is

NOT NIIIIIICE NOT NIIIIIIIIICE!
BURN THE WITCH

>This is a 28 year old in America.

Just nuke us.

This is what your tax dollars go to. A dumb whore that makes 50k a year with summer vacations off. If you ever wondered why your average American high schooler can't even add two fractions together, just read shit like this.

winberry? You damn right I would berry

nice

Was it HO gauge?

guys haha nice right wow why is this illegal they're sooooo lucky--

OH NO SHES UGLY GET THE GUILLOTINE!!

In this case it was probably black teenagers. I'd wager that that's probably worse.

Did you get it on tape? Bill Maher wants to know.

faces of meth

String the whore up in the middle of town as a warning.

You think a student has ever been offered sex by a plain teacher and been like "nah, I'm good." How humiliating would that be for a woman to be turned down by a kid that's never even had sex before because she was too fugly.

Hah. Didn't even have to read the article and I knew it was Florida.

Funny how I would've felt bad if the teacher was cute like in OP's pic, but I'm glad this hag got arrested.

I guess I'm a hypocritical piece of shit.

When I was in high school one teacher had a relationship with a student, that went beyond just sex. And she was married and had a kid, I remember once she stormed out of the class because he was bragging about "fucking other girls" was a really weird experience and everyone knew.

whats a train?

Guys taking turns fucking a girl.

christ what went wrong?

> Be 18 consenting adult.
> Aww yiss, getting sucked off by an ugly teacher because no other girl would do it.
> Why is she only sucking his dick?
> Why is she only sucking that other guys dick?
> -cry cry cry-
> Complain to feds that dick wasn't getting sucked.

I think that if a 17-18 year old had to run to the high ups AFTER getting their dick sucked, they need to reevaluate their life and hand in their man card.

what the girl is on all fours and you lay flat on her back and she crawls around and you go "choo choo"

One person fucks the girl, then another guy fucks his kaboose if you catch my drift, then they just keep adding on and steam roll the cunt

>man card

>>>reddit

Nice

so only 1 guy got partly lucky and the others where anally ravaging him?

What the fuck

>whats a train?
Pic related. They set up a track and she let them repeatedly crash one of these into her vagina.

>tfw when you never had a qt teacher suck your dick and let you smash

More like

>I can finally divorce her

Yes, imagine a human centipede but it starts with penis in vagina then anal as nauseam

You know, you could just Google "run a train on someone" to get the actual definition.

>badcriminals.com/teacher-gave-students-bjs-let-them-run-a-train-on-her-in-class/

Feminism. The cock has to come for SOMEWHERE.

This weird cuck shit is totally american though. Here they'd stone her and then fuck the corpse.

Nice

OP is a phony! a big fat phony!

These woman teachers are out of control!

There is nothing better than dressing up like a 1920's villain and tying a woman to little, plastic rails and letting toy trains crash into her vag

I thought I was the only one

Yeah i would still hit that.

Would you like to have been raped by the hot teacher, Sup Forums?

I thought She let them play with a toy train in the classroom.

That would be like a dream.

well they don't become teachers for the money

>Oh bj monday again...I'll buy you some more pseudoephedrine and weed again if you leave me alone.

this user. This is best sex position.

It's Arkansas, and majority black:
city-data.com/city/Osceola-Arkansas.html#b

What were the female students doing?

>Here they'd stone her and then fuck the corpse
and here I am, agreeing w/ Islam

>s3x

fasten your chastity belt.

imagine my surprise.

Experimenting.

fuck she's fine

>28 going on 45

Beautiful!

This changes everything.

arkansas AOC is 16

Why are teens not allowed to have sex?

You are sharing a clickbait picture. they are using a hot girl to get more views. pic related. Its the real Nicole Winberry
Stop falling for clickbait