Why does an ancient deity, Chaos incarnate, wish to crash the simulation?

We must rally our memes to affect our timeline's simulation.

How do you interpret the mysteries of Kek & meme magic?

And as always, Praise Kek!

Enjoy!

where's the 99 bitch

Quints incoming

I am posting from the future.

The maynestreem meteor is going down

The Power of Will

Don't be silly, it's obviously Russian hackers

easiest digits of my life

praise kek

Fuck off heretic

The games probably getting boring like a mid to late game 4x game. Probably just wants to start a new one

you are all a disgrace to kek

Alfred North Whitehead proposed ... that history grows toward what he called a "nexus of completion." And these nexuses of completion themselves grow together into what he called the "concrescence." A concrescence exerts a kind of attraction, which can be thought of as the temporal equivalent of gravity, except all objects in the universe are drawn toward it through time, not space. As we approach the lip of this cascade into concrescence, novelty, and completion, time seems to speed up and boundaries begin to dissolve. The more boundaries that dissolve, the closer to the concrescence we are. When we finally reach it, there will be no boundaries, only eternity as we become all space and time, alive and dead, here and there, before and after. Because this singularity can simultaneously co-exist in states that are contradictory, it is something which transcends rational apprehension. But it gives the universe meaning, because all processes can be seen to be seeking and moving in an effort to approximate, connect with, and append to this transcendental object at the end of time.

PRAISE KEK

(;

HE SPEAKS!

Perhaps he's an instrument of the great I AM, the true god that is God, the mighty Yahweh, used to destroy this cancerous liberal Godless modern sodom that we have created. Don't praise Kek, praise GOD for sending Kek. It's certainly much better than a rain of fire and brimstone and a locust attack.

I am not saying that this is the case, but you have to remember, everything that is wrong with the world, came because we took a direct stand against the things that are written in the Bible.

Kekism is a Sup Forums tradition now...Praise KEK!

God is a meme, only Kek is real.

fuck off christcuck

kek is timeless and shits all over your jew god. unironically kill yourself and recognize these digits as a sign that days of (((Christianity))) are numbered, cuck.

Yeah... nice digits

>he doesnt understand thoth or the nature of numbers, gets, or numeric causality

9+0+9=18, 1+8=9

what if the deity is just a normal guy fighting for the rights of less advanced creatures from the outside?

Well, the numbers seem to not be on your side. You haven't got one dubbs or any get ITT. Nothing of what you have said has been legitimated by "Kek".

What about this?

In his name. Praise Kek

Praise, Kek!

Kek be Praised!

>numbers not on my side

look closer newfag
>1 1 4 3 4 4 2 4 7
>1 1 3 2 7 4 4 4 4
>1 1 3 2 7
>1 + 1 + 3 + 2 = 7
>774444
>744447
>447744
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."

You literally could do that sort of thing with any post. Your god has failed you.

How do we know...

If a kek poster is a heretic script kiddie...... Or a genuine meme magician.....

> Trying this hard

Listen to your mother and stop staying up past your bedtime newfag

is that why kek hath blessed every post of mine in this thread while you remain get-less? if your jew god was real, surely he'd have enough power to grant you holy digits, yet here you stand before the might of an awakened chaos god and deny his glory.

kek will purge the earth of your kind soon enough cuckboi.

I'm but a humble meme farmer, tending to my memes.

Digits and we all die next week

Praise KEK?

I'm not looking for gets or dubbs, because my God was proven by the resurrection of Jesus Christ among other things, not by repeating number in an infamous anime forum.

>Kek be Praised!

FUGGGGG and checked
thats sooner than i expected

Wow well I didn't want to live in this liberal shithole Los Angeles anyways

checked

>Planet Nine will tug Earth's orbit into Chaos.

>The lucky among us will become sex slaves in the underground bunkers of the rich

kekus digitus

digits and we all live

Confirmed.

KEK is real, and testing his power by fishing for gets is disgraceful.

May his digits bless each and every one of you.

France will rule the world again, Dieu le veut.

Praise Kek. Praise Anti Pedo League

Please conquer my boipucci! I use a bidet regularly

Shit. Better Cancel my plans.