Shitposter Extraordinaire

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/835610917568200705

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/articles/2013/08/09/hud-proposes-plan-to-racially-economically-integrate-neighborhoods
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The absolute madman.

Best president, lovely humor, I think I'm GAY for Trump. Is it okay to be gay for Trump?

Can't wait to see his face when republicunts lose House and Senate in 2018 lol.

This. His tears will be glorious.

why is it always serbia

Can't wait to see your face when the donkeylovers beat the cabbagefarmers and take back the house of plebs from the potatopeelers.

best president ever

the next 8 years are going to be fantastic

Ask his buddy, Mike.

>they picked a hillary shill for DNC chair

lol the dems are going to lose more seats

What are ids and also thanks for baiting me
I hear 50¢ worth of CREW money can buy a house with a pool in serbia

DNC is not even going to exist in 2018, mark my words.

>that one serb working for CTR

It's literally one Serbian faggot who shitposts all day.

they pay him in nubile donkeys/goats

Can't wait until we guillotine every fucking one desu.

I honestly love trump so much

I fucking love this glorious asshole.

>same ID
>17 seconds apart
REMOVE
PREMIUM
KEBAB
FROM
PREMISES

>that huffington tweet

the man is a savage

Oh there's the LeftySerb faggot. Hey can you post the name of your twitter account so I can show someone else in another thread how much of a little bitch you are?

>democuck using a Serbian proxy

Forget Reddit, I think Facebook is more your speed.

shill selfposting samefag detected

damn nice catch bro

Do you people really think the Serb doesn't know what he's doing? He just wants free (You)s and gets them in droves every single time. Despite the mockery "pretending to be retarded" gets, it serves its purpose more often than not.

Thanks Cap.

Didnt Hillary fuck you bad enough already?

>13 replies
Nice

Classic setup that is always guaranteed to get (You)s, but Sup Forumstards are always too fucking stupid to realize people do this on purpose all the time.

Serbs notoriously love fucking with shit on an international platform.

would bite

Is this supposed to be an insult or not?

>revolver

The nipples tweet will always be amazing

You know Cenk started throwing stuff at his wife when he saw that.

yes

redpill me on this tom perez guy. why is this good for the gop? googled his picture, looks like a weenie.

He picked Ellison as his deputy chair, if that tells you anything about him.

>Ellison was worse and now hes VC

Democrats are done

>Ellison, the first Muslim member of Congress, is a longtime activist for grassroots causes.

>it's real

if digits not only they win but also Serbia declares itself a Sharia republic by 2018

Perez = handpicked by Barack = Michelle is running in 2020

Perez is a deep state agent who was tasked with integration. He was implementing a plan under Obama to racially integrate welfare recipient POC into rich white neighborhoods and schools as a way of impacting white neighborhoods negatively while giving better gerrymandering results for the primaries.

He's also a latino and wanted to use HUD to house illegal aliens.

usnews.com/news/articles/2013/08/09/hud-proposes-plan-to-racially-economically-integrate-neighborhoods

Intercept has a good story about this.

Perez is the establishment puppet Obama forced into the DNC chair election at last minute before he left office. Ellison was the Sanders 'grass roots' radical who ate up all the media press and was perceived as the frontrunner despite his crazy extremism. Immediately upon today's so-called vote Ellison and his team had all the electronic voting devices seized and declared them unsafe to use because he suspected Obama/Brasille/Clintonites would just hack the election to install their establishment shill Perez.

DNC then went to a contingency plan where votes were counted backstage in some unusually long process for just 500 or so votes before announcing Perez magically won by a very slim margin.

Trump is acknowledging that the DNC hasn't learned anything from it's landslide defeat a few months ago, and beating them will be even easier this time around because they're still in denial.

>landslide defeat
lets be real now, words have meanings

See you're still in denial. You lost the house, senate and POTUS, and the Supreme Court. Ginsberg is going to be 87 by 2020 no way she's still there and not senile/dead of old age so Trump get's 2 picks. That's a landslide victory

>What are ids and also thanks for baiting me
>I hear 50¢ worth of CREW money can buy a house with a pool in serbia

lol, that was funny.
8.5/10

>Words have meanings

got a stiffy myself tbqh

The Bernie wing of the party wanted Ellison. The corporate elite wing of the party wanted Perez.

Perez won.
In the same day, they also voted to continue taking money from corporate lobby groups. (which is something the Bernie wing doesn't want)

So now the Bernie wing of the Democratic party has lost all hope and is talking about starting a third party.

So basically the Democratic voters remain split, and it doesn't look like they'll reconcile any time soon.

B A N T Z
A
N
T
Z

K I N G
I
N
G

What's really interesting about this tweet are the top comments on Twitter. Contrast them to any other Trump's tweet.

>DNC then went to a contingency plan where votes were counted backstage in some unusually long process for just 500 or so votes before announcing Perez magically won by a very slim margin.

Oh yeah, this is true too. There was some weirdness about how the votes were supposed to be recorded with a name attached to each vote so that you'd know who voted for who, but at the very last minute they decided to change it so the votes were anonymous, so now there's no way to verify if the count's legit.

do you have autism or something?

it doesnt matter, the dnc are scum and this is plain to see for even the most blupilled normie with any passing interest in politics

What did (((he))) mean by this?

Yet still the Democratic Party will pursue the confluence of corporatism and identity politics as a path for success. So much of the same that has blown up the Democratic Party in the past 8 years. Thing is, it worked to get Obama elected, and that's it. That's all that corporatism+identity politics has accomplished. It's a poison pill, but the corrupt factions of corporatists and the hateful delusional factions of identarians are just too strong. Bernie's wing leans heavily on toxic identity politics, essentially its the Bernie yuppies versus the establishment yuppies: the Democratic Party remains classist and racist, above all they despise the working class and especially the white working class.

Just shows how much twitter is manipulating the replies.

Some idiot at Twitter didn't understand the bantz.

please let him never lose his touch

Ctr serb you need to get bombed again like in the 90's

dude seriously no president can ever top trump. like who out there has as much balls, humor, strength, leadership, and charisma as this dude??? no one. absolutely no one. he's fucking awesome

datass

Is Ellison one of those Nation of Islam black supremacists that thinks white people were created by an evil mad black scientist?

holy shit its real

holy shit this is real too

excellent thread

REEEEEE I HATE THE FUCKING CORRUPT DNC SO MUCH

I thought Perez was Labor Secretary not whatever Secretary handles HUD. Maybe you are confusing beaners

This man is amazing. Absolute pro tier shit posting.

Michelle already said she won't be running, especially not in 2020 against the madman who won against all odds.

He reigns supreme

Everybody can see you samefagging, have you no shame at all?

Serbs are legit retarded.

You mean Mike "I won't turn a blind eye if you poke the brown eye" Pence?

so much right wing retard butthurt

This. His answer may shock you.

Oh, what was it people called you again? Obamaleaf? Either way, filtered.

its autismo

Truly is /ourguy/

>
Jealous that some other country is stealing your own's thunder in shitposting?

kek

based trump

>The President of the United States of America is a shitposter
>He's brash
>He's in your face
>He manages to piss off the opposition party, the press, his own party, AND his fans on a near daily basis

And he's STILL better than the guy that preceded him.

"Employers have recognized for some time that it's smart business to have a diverse workforce - one in which many views are represented and everyone's talents are valued. Well, disability is part of diversity. Thomas Perez
"

construction firms need more people in wheelchairs

You can't but love the man seriously.

Democrats are really flying blind. This dude has a huge job to undertake but he's an Obama guy.

Liberals want to stay globalist and go further left.

Calling it now.

The best shot Democrats have is in 2024... some billionaire is gonna do them the favor and run as an independent center-left candidate but will lose to Pence by a tight margin but will change the Democrats.

Mark Zuckerberg runs in 2024 using Facebook algorithm but as third party.

But he will form a coalition with Democrats. Won't be on their leash.

Calling it now. California will have a Green Party or other third party governor soon. This will fracture Democrats.

GOP is only major party and they will be opposed by a coalition of factions.

I was hoping Trump would destroy the GOP and in turn the Democratic Party would be destroyed and our political calcification that has put us in a deathspin would be broken. But the most diverse county in the nation is near me and all their county-wide offices are held by Republicans. Fort Bend County. Turns out all these hardworking immigrants finding success are natural moderate Republicans, just gotta reach out to them. If the GOP studies what the Fort Bend Republicans have done to succeed then the GOP can put itself in a good place. I know a muslim chick from that county who is pro-Trump as fuck, a pothead, and hates bitchass whiney liberals, pretty interesting.

I'm pretty sure he'd be getting his ass grilled for the shit he pulled in Hawaii during his campaign

just throwing an idea out there.

One of those dotcom billionaires probably runs in 2024 and will lose but will change the way the Democrats work.

Who do the Democrats have? They're losing nationally. They won't budge to the center.

Minorities have risen in power within the party so much, they don't want to give up power.

Moneybags want a Hillary, minorities want an Obama-type, and white grassroots want a Bernie.

They went with Tom Perez and he will try the Obama shtick with another guy. A POC with empty promises and bullshit message.

They're gonna sell diversity for now and forever.

>Ellison was the Sanders 'grass roots' radical who ate up all the media press and was perceived as the frontrunner despite his crazy extremism.
This isn't even true. Ellison was someone who endorsed Sanders in the primary and Hillary in the general, and his whole schtick was that he wanted to bring both factions of the democratic party together by appealing to both sides. He was left of Perez, but not a Bernie. You can tell that this is the case by looking at the vote totals. Ellison got 200 votes from the establishment. This would not happen if he were a radical.

The Bernie in the race was Sam Ronan, and he got 0 votes.

ARE YOU THE SAME FUCKING SERB EVERY FUCKING TIME I MEAN FUCK, NOT ALL SERBS CAN BE THIS ENORMOUS OF A FUCKING FAGGOT KEK.

Hey guys I think we have a shill over here.

Indeed my friend. Very perceptive.

>senior citizen understands internet and use of social media better than thousands of multi-million dollar think-tanks and millennial political activists

She will if they tell her to

Shitposter-in-chief

>It's literally one Albanian faggot who shitposts all day.

Fixed that for you

This timeline is seriously fucking awesome!