Ah need mah ak47 to protect me from the gubberme-

>ah need mah ak47 to protect me from the gubberme-
>gets drone striked

Seriously, do you gunfags even hear yourselves?

>what is Vietnam
>what is Syria
>what is ISIS
>what is the Taliban
>what is Al-Qaeda
>what is the IRA
>what is the Latin drug cartels
>what is 4th generation warfare

You realize that handguns kill more people than assault rifles in America?

>Drones can patrol street corners

also

>Drone striking your own population

good way to foster even more insurrection. Just look at the middle east

This is the third spam of this type tonight and it reappears several times every single day.

Thousands of miles away from you
You amerifats are so dumb...
No wonder you elected drumpf

Dude, aren't you embarrassed by this bait? I mean, literally anyone can see through it.

Have you ever been surrounded by a pack of niggers?

>Have shitty ak46 to fight US government
>gets drone striked
>still fighting for several decades afterward

Shit quality bait.

Chicken and egg
The US government isn't drone striking its own citizens BECAUSE they're armed
Otherwise you can be sure Obama would've happily blown up Muslims affiliated with ISIS in the US.

>shitskins driving a US MADE FORD PRODUCT

>good way to foster even more insurrection

Good way to start Droning more

Good way to get the entire fucking globe breathing down your neck.

nice shitty copypasta, fuck you and fuck your argument shill

>WHAT IS 1776

Lots of shitty bait ITT. I thought you shills were better than this.

We Victor Charlie now, biotch.

>being able to directly hit the enemies bases, infrastructure, and political and military leaders is somehow going to make the war harder

Fuck off Pedro, you're just afraid of an AGM-114 Hellfire screaming down from the heavens and blowing up your third world family trying to cross the border.

They need the guns when the Democrats are in office. Now that Trump is in they want to use them on Democrats.

>Seriously, do you gunfags even hear yourselves?
Military is mostly conservative faggot, Obummer isn't in office anymore, and in the event of collapse, no one is going to be operating drones dumbass. Even if they were, they would be blowing up Commiefornia. But nice try ctr....

Yeah I mean didn't like a shit ton of places hang up pic related in their bases?

Also I've been seeing pics of guys oversees with trump flags everywhere

>not being entitled to defend yourself from government
do you libcucks even hear yourselves???

>what are bomb shelters

>1 post by this ID

Remember kids, put "Sage" in all fields.

Wasn't there a truck that belong to some plumber in the US that ended up in ISIS hands? I remember reading about something like that.

Just sage it and move on.
>inb4 accusations that I can't handle "bantz"
Any post with this exact picture is a shitpost, they occur frequently. Move along

A police state requires police. Never had a drone kick in my door.

Also guns work on drones also, and so does fucking with their signal.

>dying from an amazon drone
Do you fucking faggots know how much artillery we have?

>Implying the majority of the US military would kill civilians of their own country
>Implying there wouldn't be an insurrection the likes of which would make the Civil War look like a couple of bottle rockets

>ha silly gun fags! You think your little rifle can defeat the US government?

>HOLY SHIT WE'RE GETTING OUR ASSES KICKED BY MIDDLE EASTERN GOAT FARMERS ARMED WITH RIFLES! THE WAR IS UNWINNABLE! WITHDRAW! WITHDRAW! WITHDRAW!!!!!

This was the leftwing position on both issues, wasn't it?

hahhahahhah triggered leftists loser faggot

Is he fat shaming?

I'm sure shariablue and ctr consider it money well spent.

>AK47

The vast majority of AK pattern rifles in the US are AKM's, shitlord.

This guy has been posting this fucking same exact thread for well over 2 years now...can newfags please stop responding to this shit? Holy fuck, newfags are worst then fucking liberals. Honestly just stay on Readit at this point...fucking hell man.

You and your family getting drone striked IS a good reason to get your guns.
Also sage

I'm from /k/. We argue about this shit for fun at this point.

There have been like 5 of these today. They're fun to fuck with people

>he spends 2 hours straight on Sup Forums
Get a life, faggot

who made you cuckmander?

Ew, he does it for free?

Also people who quote everyone in a thread are ass cancer.

This, it's my favorite bait thread to shitpost with

That took a whole lot of effort quoting all those people.
You couldn't possibly be mad or want attention, could you?

Sometimes we know it's bait but we just enjoy sharing our values and opinions with each other instead of just sitting alone in a dark room contemplating the meaning of life.

Is that a way to talk to a Veteren of the Intelligence Divison of the Red Florida Section? Listen kid, I put my time in during the war. So watch your fucking mouth and show some respect. Hell, without people like me. You wouldn't even know that this board existed, so piss off newfaggot. I also have Sup Forums VIP which grants me access to special topics that you're not even allowed to see. Don't you ever talk to a Veteren/VIP 4channer like that again? You hear me bitch?

I saged, fuck off kike.

I like saging but still replying, drains shartblews money, but doesn't bump the thread

What is the point in guns when the government has nukes????

Hello, I'm a 1337 Sup Forums user, and as all you 'channers' know (channers are what you call people who frequent the chan, shorthand for Sup Forums) it's a bannable offense to tell people when you are saging the thread.
I'm letting you off this time with a warning beacuse I can tell how much of a NEWFAG you are Haa. (newfag means you are a novice user because you have not done what we like to call lurking long enough).

Next time I will be reporting you and a janitor (it's chan speak for someone who works for Sup Forums LOL how cool would it be to work for Sup Forums dang so awesome) anyway the janitor will get you bant. So try to follow the community guidelines (go to www.youknowwheresupersecretsite.org/rules). thanks :^)

>

>>gets drone striked
I can't wait for day of the rope just so I don't have to hear your stupid ass "drone strike xD" threads anymore desu

>don't announce saging!
>massive offtopic so randumb shitpost
>effectively announces a report

Yeah, man, whatever.

Somebody is getting paid. Or, I've seen autists act like shills would when it wouldn't make sense for anyone to be paying them, can't understand that behavior. It's like forcing a meme but with no meme