Stoner buddy with unemployed wife making under 30k a year has two kids

>Stoner buddy with unemployed wife making under 30k a year has two kids
>Older brother works in construction and earns about 60k a year, has a fiance who works from home and pulls in about 30k
>No kids
>"We're just not financially secure yet."

Why is this so prevalent?

Other urls found in this thread:

aleteia.org/blogs/deacon-greg-kandra/meet-the-fatzingers-a-catholic-family-with-13-kids-zero-debt-and-plans-to-retire-early/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your bro is gay, bro..

because your older brother is a cuck and lost his way of what is important in life.
keep chasing the jew and don't have kids.

Abusers generally don't contemplate the consequences of their actions. How could they, when they're intoxicated half the time.

With that being said, IQ also plays a heavy part in it. You're stoner friend is probably equivalent to a chimp, while your older brother is more aware of the economical situation.

Fear of not living up to expectations. Also he doesn't feel secure for whatever reason(as he states).

\[T]/

P R A I S E
R
A
I
S
E

Some people have standards. Others don't. It's dysgenic. The people who care the least about the future have the most children. The welfare system itself promotes this. Most aid goes to single mothers. Want to avoid starving? Better have a kid (and not be male).

> Makes 115k USD per year as a computer engineer for well known tech company
> 30 years old
> No wife, no kids... no girlfriend either
> Doesn't see a point in any of that shit
> Plays video games all day when not working
> Has gaming rig that cost over 5k USD to build
> Orders food to be delivered from local restaurants for every meal
> Pays maid to clean house every Sunday
> Maid gives happy endings
> Is literally me IRL

Why is this not so prevalent?

> Why is this so prevalent?

Because of (((them))) and shit more or less like pic related.

>> Maid gives happy endings

Go on.

maybe he doesn't like kids

>Go on.
Found her on craigslist. She cleans my place totally in the nude.

Two people worked and tried, nay, struggled to create an ungrateful future computer engineer who creates new stuff.

You will leave behind no one that will create anything. You are effectively working towards making idiocracy happen.

The only achievement you can be proud of is your kids. Not your pc, not your car, not your blowjobs, nor your food slaves you fucking kike victim.

>Two people worked and tried, nay, struggled to create an ungrateful future computer engineer who creates new stuff.
Actually my parents divorced when I was 8 and I never heard from my father again. My mom didn't pay one cent towards my education. I did that all on my own... after I served two tours in Iraq.

> You will leave behind no one that will create anything. You are effectively working towards making idiocracy happen.

I write software that runs on literally millions of computers around the world. You are probably an indirect user of my work.

> The only achievement you can be proud of is your kids. Not your pc, not your car, not your blowjobs, nor your food slaves you fucking kike victim.

What a person is proud of in their life in totally subjective. I'm pretty damn proud of what I've accomplished in my life.

you won't even be a memory
nobody is going to care, nobody would even care enough to go looking for you.
I bet if you died in your house they would not find you for weeks.
you might as well just user hero and get to the end of your road, what the point if you die now or later?

Lol I think I made someone jealous

Why I have 6 kids, make 168k a year, plus bonuses. have a live in maid 24/7 to help the wife. I have a beach house, a cabin in the mountains, and my home.

I couldn't see my life without my family, i don't know how you people do it. all this shit and nobody to share it with, would be depressing as fuck.

Maybe because not everyone wants kids, or should have them in a world of fucking 7.5 billion people. All of the kids who are being born now are being born into a world of dwindling resources, no jobs, and complete moral and social decay. And automation has barely started yet. Don't have kids, the experiment of Western Civilization and Capitalism was fun while it lasted, but it's over for everyone but the very rich which will scatter like the rats they truly are when shit goes bad.

Most people only procreate because they are just following their biological imperative and because it's normal to have kids to keep society going. Too bad that this society was flawed from the start. Who knew that it was a bad idea to involve your entire socioeconomic paradigm of infinite, unchecked growth on a planet that has finite resources?
>Inb4 muh Geoengineering fantasies
>Inb4 technology will save us
>Inb4 muh interstellar space colonization fantasies

Can't wait for the collapse.

aleteia.org/blogs/deacon-greg-kandra/meet-the-fatzingers-a-catholic-family-with-13-kids-zero-debt-and-plans-to-retire-early/

>Family of american catholics
>single income, 50k for most of their lives
>13 kids, all going to school, all with college funds
>due to financial management, not struggling in the slightest

But at least protestants have "muh work ethic", right?
Get out of here degenerate famlets.
Join the catholic master race or forever be an emberassment to mankind

Responsible people tend to be able to get higher-paying jobs?

your brother is obsessed with things, the stoner is fine accepting handouts. Hubris is the downfall of the middleclass.

It's just like Idiocracy..

Really worked your way up from wendys m8. Good show.

>Our oldest is 24 and married. She finished grad school just after her 21st birthday and is enjoying her career. The next four kids are in college, two will graduate this spring. Two are in high school, two are in middle school, two are in elementary school and two are pre-school aged. All of the kids are homeschooled by my wife until college. For the high school kids we use tutors two days a week to supplement what they learn at home, this costs about $2500 per kid per year. All the kids finish their high school one or two years early. More on that and college below.
>All of the kids are homeschooled by my wife until college
>All the kids finish their high school one or two years early
Absolutely based. Homeschooling truly is GOAT.

yet your still here. shutup you know life sucks

>I write software that runs on literally millions of computers around the world. You are probably an indirect user of my work.
It will be completely obsolete and forgotten by the time you die.

But you can't predict the future user
wife could cheat on you, get house and kids
single mom syndrome leads to worse kids and worse society
you could have retarded kids that still serve a better purpose than dead beat kids
or the future is just not right for kids

Sometimes it better not to play a game thats rigged

Same shit. 28 yo, over 100k income, software engineer for one of best companies in our industry.
People complain that women care only about money, blahblah, but dumb fucks with 30k income are getting married easily while I don't even get to date.
Its crazy when even "refugee" sandnigger on welfare who will abuse and kill his wife and rape his kids has much better chances at marriage than me.

People misunderstand how much it costs to actually raise a child. Money wise you can get by on the absolute bare minimum. The real cost is time and energy. Mostly time. If one parent doesn't stay home with the child and care for it full time, then neither parent can be fully focused on working OR caring for the child and it suffers.

The "financial security" that people seem to imagine is that they'll have so much money they can hire a nanny and don't have to work hard at work. Essentially they want to have so much money they can retire AND maintain their current levels of free time (via the nanny) so that having the child doesn't cost them TIME or ENERGY.

These types of people are both lied to about the realities of child rearing, and immature.

>be police officer
>get a call to a sexual assault
>rapist who raped a 15 year old girl
>in his late 20s, black, unemployed, no car, homeless, insane, has 6 biological children
>meanwhile my partner is in his 30s, white, built his own home with no outsourced labor, makes around $70,000 a year and his wife makes even more, extremely intelligent and crafty. No biological children whatsoever.

This is why the western world is absolutely, irrevocably fucked. There is nothing you can do about it at this point. We WILL be a third world country within our life times.

For some reason at some point childbearing went from a duty to being a gentle suggestion for us white people. We deserve this for being so weak and easily manipulated.

>after I served two tours in Iraq.

Were you a POG? Sounds like it based on your cowardice and selfishness.

Because smarter people are smart enough to realise how to not make a child by accident and that despite common point of view, marriage and children might actually decrease their happiness and quality of life.

My wife and I make $120k year combined. Where we live, property is expensive. We sold our condo and bought a house 2 years ago, and had a kid in November. It's fucking expensive. If taxes went down, and we didn't have to pay Social Security, we'd be fucking choice. We're literally taxed to pay for broke fucks to have 5 kids.
>Getting real fucking old man

>marriage and children might actually decrease their happiness and quality of life.
Not for long huehue

P.s.
etc.
At least half of those make $0 a year and don't have a child on the pretext of being a virgin but LARP.

You wanna know how I know all of you are virgins?

Because women are doing this. I have had three gfs in four years and none of them want kids.

All of my old friends from HS complain their gfs don't want kids, only a handful of couples actually want kids

who has kids? Poor fucks. Why? Because their life sucks and its the only pleasure they can get out of life.

Don't blame this shit on whitey, blame it on feminism

>Why is this so prevalent?

Primarily because wages have stagnated relative to cost of living.

>These types of people are both lied to about the realities of child rearing, and immature.
This is why I recently broke up with my gf
That and she was a filthy feminist

Fuckin truth brother. Every girl I've hung out with/dated has been on the whole "no kids" bullshit it's unreal.

How much do you make degenerate? Are you some worldly professional or are you just a lowly wagecuck manchild who thinks his anti-natalist brainwashing elevates him above other people?

Honestly I respect the virgin NEET who wants children more than the six figure engineer who fucks hookers and plays vidya all day. At least the former has some sense of honor and duty. The latter is only better off due to autism and an accident of history aka the rapid restructuring of the economy in these times...in most eras a "man" with no family would never be allowed to have a decent job as it should be.

Nothing better than triggering breeders just by existing

You see, I believe in a simple and obvious truth that any person should have as much children as he wants when he wants. On the other hand, people that accuse others for having too much or too many are sick in the head.

And I obviously respect a hooker-fucking engineer more than a family wanting NEET, because the first not just wants something but achieves that. And the second is probably just LARPing, as he is but a child mentally.

>Honestly I respect the virgin NEET who wants children more than the six figure engineer who fucks hookers and plays vidya all day.
*tips fedora*
How the fuck is this not LARP? NEETs should just kill themselves famalam

/thread
also, even though I have found a lot of women don't want kids I can at least respect them for it if its their own choice and not some PC culture bs like my ex-gf

Autism made you successful.

Women can sniff out autists really well and they creep them out.

Not invalidating your reasoning for not getting hitched, it's totally a racket that consumer women are brainwashed in to, but on point about not getting pussy whenever you want, that's on you because both of you are incel faggots who lack a very basic understanding on how women think.

Try refocusing that noggin of yours into accepting that women are dumb, inexorably immature morons and that you need only show them the slightest of attention and they will fawn over you.

Lose your creeper vibe by ceasing to give a fuck about what women think.

They don't think. They are barely human.

Why even date a feminist? That's just asking for a false rape accusation.

When I was unemployed I had a new slut every month. Working OT 12 days a week has left me high and dry.

Gotta do something while I sit on the can.

You know, if people prefer the poor immigrants over the rich comfortable life you day you have, there must be something pretty fucked up about you- this mentality I see here of whining about people not choosing you without even wondering why you're so undesirable is really fucking annoying.

>On the other hand, people that accuse others for having too much or too many are sick in the head.

No, it is sick in the head to not care about the health of your nation. By your criteria Augustus was sick in the head, Putin is the sick in the head, etc.

>And I obviously respect a hooker-fucking engineer more than a family wanting NEET, because the first not just wants something but achieves that. And the second is probably just LARPing, as he is but a child mentally.

A childless male is a child mentally and literally. Adulthood is defined by parenthood.

NEETS can be reformed and put to work, Anti-natalists will always be a poison in the population.

It should be obligatory for decent people to have kids, period.

I didn't show my powerlevel so she assumed I was bluepilled

She never made a big deal about her beliefs until I brought up kids

After that it was my fault for attempting to implement my patriarchal heritage.

It was a tinder fling that lasted about six months. Looking back, she was a clear cut degenerate but not putting it all out was part of her ploy to lead me on.

Once the gambit was up I tossed her shit out of my apartment

Now shes spending the night with Jamal from the southside. Nothing of value was lost.

So far no rape accusation. Keeping my fingers crossed.

your illiterate

>your illiterate
>your

how ironic

>NEETS can be reformed and put to work, Anti-natalists will always be a poison in the population.

Sounds like some limp wristed faggot talk. If NEETs can be reformed why don't they put forth an effort to do so, what is stopping them?

Can you fuck off with this Jewish shit please? Nobody cares that you're such a nuanced contrarian faggot that you can disagree with someone you actually substantially agree with.

I didn't say NEETS were good I said they are better than intentionally childless fags.

>tinder
>using your real name
>bringing them to your real address

I hope you learned your lesson.

>pretend you're a pleb and go to church.
>don't show that you make good money, but don't be a bum either.
>pick out unmarried choir girl(many religions have married women cover their hair, thats your identifying marker)
>wife her
>make beautiful babies
>???
>profit

I'm 25, married and have two kids (girl is 1 and boy is 2). Also make 90k a year as a software dev. Wife is taking a break from her job as a lawyer to look after the kids and let me tell you it took a lot of fucking struggle to get here. But we're here finally. If I coming from a lower middle class family and former autist can do it there is ZERO reason why you can't.

There's no fucking excuses you worthless autistic scum. You're the reason why our race is dying.

Shut the fuck you fear merchant. The economy is fine. Capitalism is fine. It's the people who are fucked thanks to cultural Marxist brainwashing.. it's pieces of scum like you who spread myths like overpopulation and muh planet who deceive people.

Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.

because there's a wide range of
>earn too much for government aid but too little to keep our standard of living if we add kids.

People at rock bottom have nowhere to go. If you have something to lose, you're more hesitant to take a plunge.
Further complicating the situation is, of course:
- overcommiting financially, tying yourself down to maintaining or growing income in order to pay of debt/mortgage etc
and
- childcare / upbringing not only taking some of your income, but also decreasing the income by requiring some committal of time

>the one time CNN uses a white/white couple with a white child is when they tell people to stop breeding
pottery, kek

being able to do anything at anytime is a powerful thing that many aren't willing to forgo; once you have a child it's over in their eyes
marketing jew and lifestyle jew have successfully completed the subversion about what is a good life and is heavily exacerbated by real estate unaffordability since around 90s
parents of today's young adults didn't help either: be careful not to have children too early, school is the most important thing in life, live a little before settling down etc

Europe and America aren't the ones overpopulating the earth so don't preach that shit to us. Go preach it to India and China

>The "financial security" that people seem to imagine is that they'll have so much money they can hire a nanny and don't have to work hard at work. Essentially they want to have so much money they can retire AND maintain their current levels of free time (via the nanny) so that having the child doesn't cost them TIME or ENERGY.

That was actually a pretty common scenario in previous eras in western countries. The modern approach of having two working parents who also put a lot of effort into taking care of the kids is a aberrant development.

>ME: unemployed NAZI NEET in council house with a daughter
>My brother: Bricklayer, married, house, wife doesn't want kids.

I'm still the best son for giving him is only grandchild.

there's an even easier reason for that. no one who actually earns 30k+ want to marry an unattractive, used up, wrinkly, dry OLD HAG.

they want young teen pussy. but you burgerland turned that natural attraction into a pedo taboo. you are reaping your doom.

>fertility is dropping they say
>wanting to further raise age of consent

why is this so prevalent?

You neck bearded oily fags need to chill when a woman says she doesn't want kids. You can easily manipulate her feefees and her brain to adjust to your beliefs.
Women follow and men lead.
We should lead them to the non degenarete family path.