No thread on Alex Jones deleted emergency video last night?

Video gone
>youtube.com/watch?v=TI37yMCxRas

Article gone
>infowars.com/breaking-podesta-says-trump-behind-pizzagate/

I really wish someone would have saved this. Alex recorded it live from his home on a Friday night and just went absolutely nuclear on this entire thing for a full hour.

He even showed the binder of correspondence he's accumulated from players in this ordeal contacting and in many cases threatening him.

He laid it all out there and now it's gone. It went live around midnight EST Friday night and I figured it was going to be big news around here

I would have posted earlier but was banned last night for posting about this video

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/skKeknjxQ9c
youtu.be/1bW3Dm9xRHQ
youtu.be/vYIWffsRyFg
youtu.be/bDx_OeXdlUY
infowars.com/breaking-podesta-says-trump-behind-pizzagate
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:0p289yzWZgkJ:www.infowars.com/breaking-podesta-says-trump-behind-pizzagate/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
youtube.com/watch?v=skKeknjxQ9c
youtube.com/watch?v=K2TewoBYo1Y
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there are working links, people copied the video

its happening

I assumed it had to be with the other guy blanking his Youtube and offing his own Twitter

Is there any way to have this go down that won't be massively chaotic and if so how?

I hope you understand he's Larping. I don't believe Alex Jones at all. Entertaining, but half his program is selling crazies SHTF products and those glorious water filters.

Did the FBI or Session's JD ask him to take it down?

Jones is clearly an actor in every sense of the word. Whomever his handler are (CIA) might have asked him to take it down.

Copies:
youtu.be/skKeknjxQ9c
youtu.be/1bW3Dm9xRHQ
youtu.be/vYIWffsRyFg
youtu.be/bDx_OeXdlUY

The only thing he should have edited out were the parts where he described his recent conversations with Trump

Currently having a poo but once I get back to my desktop, I'll link a youtube copy. Watched it. He's not a happy chappy about it at all.

twat was it, strange user

E-Celeb Gossip Threads on Sup Forums between 6:55 PM and 7:55 PM, 2/24:
>Turning a News Group into a Gossip Corner
>Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a “resource burn.”
>By implementing continuous irrelevant postings that distract and disrupt the forum readers, they are effectively prevented from being productive. If the intensity of gradual dilution is great enough, the readers will stop researching and simply slip into a “gossip mode.”

Sup Forums - E-Celeb Gossip

>infowars.com/breaking-podesta-says-trump-behind-pizzagate

google cache for the article webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:0p289yzWZgkJ:www.infowars.com/breaking-podesta-says-trump-behind-pizzagate/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

is this the video?
youtube.com/watch?v=skKeknjxQ9c

Thanks senpai. My guess is that all trace of this will be gone before morning

rip alex

welcome husk alex

man i fucking hate what this place has become, nonstop retards

Basic gestalt?

He was Snapchatting Trump-sama. He told him to get take it down and if he was avalible to go jet skiing next week.

There are still real Sup Forumsacks here, anons

He seemed extraordinarily agitated but not drunk or high. He was even interrupted by people off camera a few times

I'm glad to see it's still available on youtube for now check it for yourself. He's unfortunately not nearly as lucid as he was on the Joe Rogan show

GIVE ME THE BASIC GESTALT

it'd be better if he just rose up from a squat vs starting it on the ceiling

bump again

I think he's an alcoholic

MODS ARE BANNING PEOPLE ABOUT THIS.

im gunna need a bogdown on the gestaltinoff

His basic gestalt was that he was ready to expose it all now that Podesta has re entered the spotlight and specifically tied Alex again to Pizzagate during his on stage interview with Heileman. Alex insists that he never went full steam ahead with the Pizzagate stuff because it couldnt be verified unlike the spirit cooking stuff. And that the popular viral video where he speaks of the amount of kids HRC was part in killing, it was referring to her policy as Sec of State that left the mid east a wreck.

I was confused as to why he seemed to not want to speak badly of the owner of Comet

stop replying to shill threads retards

Don't worry /r/the_donald will bloster your guys' numbers! C:

Definitely not shilling I thought it was just a strange video to take down so soon after posting especially when I read about the other guy who deleted Youtube and his Twitter

>milo gets call from washington saying 'not yet'
>trump says alot of trouble soon for clinton and epstien
>alex jones pulled a pizzagate video

i hope this is all leading up to something yuge

alex jones and matt drudge believe in jesus christ, they believe that evil spirits, demons and spells are real

Oh man, he's so drunk
>I had one glass of wine with dinner

Tim Pool is acceptable as he is a journalist doing reporting and news on Sweden, and is indeed politically related.

Everything else is not, though.

>If we did or said something wrong, I will meet with Alefantis tomorrow. Alefantis, who sent me a letter

holy shit they got shooters on Alex we gotta save him

Jones has a booze problem he's freq wasted in a lot of those gonzo type clips he puts out at night outside the studio. Almost everybody in media has a pill or booze problem because of all the hours you put in and stress of a huge multi million dollar operation solely riding on your shoulders.

I'm honestly wondering if we'll see a new show on Monday

Bump

im watching it, why did he take it down?

I'm thinking had to have been either he said a key or codeword that he wasnt meant to by accident, no guess on what or who that could have been

Or more likely somebody threatened him after he confirmed he has a direct line to the president

Horrible ugly drawing

i like it.

fuck me that's a horrid drawing

Ayo wait what? I watched that whole video. It's gone? Is this shit actually real life?

>LARPing as a wannabe mod in high school

Leave. Men are talking.

dudes lost it, now that he's become an imperialist

Men are gossiping like little school girls, you mean. You lil' bitch.

Wait what video? I was thinking of a different one I guess. The one I was thinking of is on his other channel

its from 2001
gelitin shlammloch

if you look at the whole drawing, the message is nihilistic. even though horrible things are happening to some of the animals, the other animals ignore it.

>you need lowers for m14s
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ALEX STOP IT

STOP TALKING ABOUT FIREARMS

PLEASE

DUDE I LOVE YOU BUT YOU GET SHIT WRONG LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU MENTION ANYTHING INVOLVING FIREARMS

ecelebs aren't politics

Can we ban alex jones please? This board is supposed to be for above average iq individuals to have intellectual conversations about politics amid the occasional shitpost. The occasional alex jones thread to laugh at him or on the rare occasion he says something interesting would be fine, but the only way to get rid of the retards who watch his show unironically is to outright ban him.

He essentially said Podesta did it but backed away from naming anyone else.

He may have had some inside baseball on the subject and went full drunkard when he found out the #pedostate was the real reason he lost 3 million bucks overnight.

t. Podesta

Sheeeeeeeeeeeet

if you think Sup Forums is smart you're not high iq at all

you're probably retarded, i'm so sorry user

I honestly think I'm the smartest person on this board. I think you're all fucking idiots.

This is about political involvement with PizzaGate. you are shilling.

jones is a sensationalist.

but everything he says is 1000% accurate.

You're a fuckin' dumbass m8.

that's really terrible editting

>continuous irrelevant postings

They are all relevant to the #realpedostate tho.

BUMP

10/10 valid retort leafabe

>I hope you understand he's Larping
But... Infowars is a great entry point for normies on the way to the full red pill. If we lost Infowars, it would be a massive loss to the movement, desu.

Yes, I'm shilling by exposing literally 30 other shill threads, because that, somehow, legitimizes this thread, which just so happens to resemble all 30 of the other shill threads but somehow is not itself a shill thread.
>shill logic

Ah yes good sirrah, please tell us more about your vast intellect.

Whatever you say, David. Go to bed. You've got prison to go to in the morning.

>milo gets call from washington saying 'not yet'
>trump says alot of trouble soon for clinton and epstien

Wat? Can you give me a basic bath
salt?

>muh pizzagate

There was never any evidence whatsoever suggesting any of the pizzagate allegations were even remotely true, an email about pizza or handkerchiefs is not evidence of child sex trafficking.

still dont get why they in particular are chosen other than that they are all gay and jewish

Nice trips, Skippy. We should call off the investigation after all.

HOLY FUCK

They removed David Seaman's YouTube videos, banned him from twitter, had his videos pulled from hosting sites

and Ben Swann's report on it also removed

youtube.com/watch?v=K2TewoBYo1Y

Who in the fuck are these people I found commenting?

He did it all himself afaik.

I want off this ride.

Checked, saved and agreed McNulty.

That Podesta interview on Alex Jone's video gives me the creeps. I hope I am wrong but it looks like the deep state is going to use Pizzagate to take down Infowars and others. Pizzagate was a deception, most likely.

Really? he looked incredibly nervous to me. I feel like he's being thrown under a bus and he knows it. Alex does seem scared about something, however. I feel like he is redirecting us to Podesta, and Podesta will be the fall guy.

Nah. If you didn't notice, they lost control of the DoJ.

Here's a quick rundown

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

I don't believe Pizzagate is fake. And everything Alex Jones said about it just gives more reasons to acknowledge this. Connections to actual paedophiles, weird art, the emails. They probably understand this and they know how Alex Jones can say the truth without saying it (like telling about 9/11 but replacing Zionists with Saudi Arabia). That's why they probably threaten him

>He even showed the binder of correspondence he's accumulated

WE HAVE THE PAPERS

*SHAKES THEM VIOLENTLY WHILE SHOWING NOTHING*

Does Abdul let you sit in the corner and watch if you are a good goy shitposter, Swede?

Because it's probably slander. The reptilians are already taking his money, he doesn't need to lose more in a lawsuit

Saudi arabia in a way actually did 9/11, most hijackers were saudi citizens.

But user, I am Abdul.

Threatened with defamation lawsuits, sure. That's likely what happened in Milo's case with the retracted speech, unless it really was an Alphabet Agency telling him to stay the hounds.

So what is this? Seems to be covering his ass

Major shit going on ATM to take down AJ as well as David Seaman. It seems pedos are going after anyone willing to publicly speak out.

He doesn't want to be accused of covering up Pizzagate like the Catholic Church because he pulled his original report. When the hammer drops, the shockwave will be felt for years.

>e-celeb
That's a talking point the disinfo shills are using on the various p1zzag8 investigation sites when they badmouth AJ, David Seaman, and a guy named George Webb.

Seems drunk desu

He knows his chances of being suicided have risen 600% over the past few months. Do you blame him?

Or tired and stressed.

Not at all, every man deserves a few beers after a long day