I knew Trump from '13 - '15. AMA

I knew Trump from '13 - '15. AMA.

>Story
While I'd like my personal details to remain ambiguous, I will provide necessary information: I'm very good friends with the manager of a celebrity who was on Celebrity Apprentice. I got to meet with Trump multiple times, had some great conversations with him over dinner. We forged somewhat of a relationship while I was in the States and chatted here and there when we saw each other.

In '15 I came back to Canada and haven't spoken with him since.

Ask me anything about my experience with Trump. I already know it's going to be asked, so yes, he obviously was talking about a run for the presidency back then. Especially in mid-to-late 2014, he'd bring it up a lot.

Anyways, AMA.

>inb4 leaf

kys LARPer

What did you eat and what did he eat?

What did he say to you about your profession?

What advice did he give you?

Did he fuck with you?

>AMA

why don't you go and kill yourself

Thanks for not mentioning jackdurden.com btw OP if this is who I think it is

How big is his dick?

Get back to work, O'Leary

Hey Justin, remember when trump walked in on some guy (not your dad)
((Or the guy you tell people is your dad)) assfucking your mom on his couch?
Good times

>What did you eat and what did he eat?
Starting off I'd try to order gourmet shit to look cool I guess, but after noticing that he'd usually have pretty contemporary things, I did the same.

>What did he say to you about your profession?
He asked me about it, actually showing genuine interest which surprised me. Like I mentioned in the original post, I'd like to remain as ambiguous as possible, keeping the questions about Trump. But yeah, he actually seemed pretty interested in what I did and what I had to say about it, and whenever we'd meet again a few weeks afterward he'd somehow remember most of what I told him, Pretty bright guy.

>What advice did he give you?
I didn't ask for much, tried to keep my conversations with him fairly short. Mostly listened. However there was an exchange that happened between us that I'll never forget, it was after I'd finished telling him a bit about what I did and how I wanted to move towards expanding it. It went like this:

Trump: Do you like what you're doing, d'you enjoy it?
Me: Yeah, of course.
Trump: Do you like it back home in Canada?
Me: Yeah...
Trump: Then start there.
Me: What? Really?
Trump: Don't leap over here to (city we were in). Look, the most important rule in construction is this: Always start with a good foundation. This rule happens to apply to business. Build your foundation where home is, then work your way up. That way you won't have to fight here for a good foundation that you aren't gonna find, you can just start off where you have one. Understand?

>he fucking told the leaf to go back

Jokes aside, that shit stuck with me, and I took his advice. Came back to Canada after a while and started building shit up here, where I actually have resources, where I have a good foundation, rather than trying to make something out of nothing out there in the States. I was in way over my head and would have ended up in a bad situation if he hadn't told me that.

>Did he fuck with you?
Nah, not really.

Not sure. He's a pretty tall guy though, big features (the bullshit small hands thing isn't true), I'd guess he's got a sizable one.

Is it impossible not to love the man in person?

Did.you ever talk about religion? Is he religious.or.just pretending

Honestly, he's a really likeable guy. Mountainous charisma. It is hard not to love him.

We never explicitly discussed it, but he did seem like he could be a religious guy. Made a few references to God here and there.

What's his life philosophy ?

Think big. Be successful. Enjoy life.

That's the jist of what he said to me.

Is the Trump you see on TV different from the actual person? He seems like he's just putting on a fake personality when he does speeches or debates.

Although, yes, he does adopt an exaggerated tone when speaking publicly, pretty much all of what he's saying is coming from the heart. He conducts himself in the public eye the way he does because he understands the media better than almost anyone. He knows how to keep himself in the spotlight, so he does that. But, like I said, it's the same words as behind closed doors, just a different way of conveying them.

He's a Metaphysicist isn't he? Like, maybe not a pratitioner, but he's savvy, savvy?

Hobbies ?

Certainly savvy. Not sure I would describe him as exactly a meta-physicist, but something similar. I'd certainly describe him as existentially pragmatic.

Didn't hang around him in a casual enough way to encounter any hobbies, but he does like to golf. Work is really his thing. He's constantly working. Always doing something, always had something lined up, he could barely sleep. His energy was honestly exhausting, but certainly motivating.

Do you think he honestly cares about this country enough to try and fix it or do you think its just an ego thing for him?

'Splains y his sons kno 'bout Meme magic. Tks user

this is interesting, leaf
how's your career going now?

anyone who payed any attention to him knows he doesn't give a shit about the US. he only cares about himself. he will sell the US out to israel and russia.

It's really hard to say. Personally, I think he cares. When I was there I saw everything he'd built, how much he really cares about it, I don't think he'd put all of that on the line to run if it was purely ego-driven. Unless he's a complete idiot, which is the opposite of what I experienced. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Did he ever say anything about books, movies games ? Maybe favorite ones ? Recommendations ?

I didn't ask you. Also here's your (You).

Thanks. Going pretty well. Things are looking good for the future right now.

you didn't ask me because you don't want to hear the truth. i gave you the truth anyways.

trump doesn't give a shit about the US.

>Always start with a good foundation. This rule happens to apply to business. Build your foundation where home is, then work your way up. That way you won't have to fight here for a good foundation that you aren't gonna find, you can just start off where you have one.

That's actually really good advice.

Honestly very hard to remember, we didn't talk about that kind of stuff much, but I do recall him talking about The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly at one point.

It is, and it's been my guiding principle every since. I'll never forget that exchange.

What motivates him?

He always described himself as a builder, he likes building things. He once reminisced about some guy who described him as the "reverse tornado, who instead of destroying, builds everything in its path". From what I can see, that principle has now lent itself into his presidency, he wants to "rebuild America".

Guess I'll dust off this one.

I know Donald Trump. He lived in a richer area of New York at one point. I bumped into him in a sandwich shop. He was shooting the shit with the sandwich maker when I came up to give my order. I got a standard turkey on wheat with mayo and pepper jack. It was something very simple. All the while Donald was laughing to himself and pointing at me occasionally mumbling, "Is this guy serious?"

I wasn't sure why I guess he was displeased about me ordering or what I ordered. After I got my sandwich I sat down and ate while he just leaned back into the windowed meat display and watched me. When I got up to throw the trash away he stopped me and offered his hand. I was shy because I knew who he was but he introduced himself anyways. When I shook his hand the other hand came out of his pocket holding a tazer which he used on my neck. When I fell to the ground tense I soiled myself. He laughed, "This guy." And started kicking me in the face quoting The Apprentice over and over, "YOU'RE FIRED, YOU'RE FIRED."

I woke up in the hospital next to a vase of broccoli labeled, "From Don."

Now every year he shows up to my families Thanksgiving dinner, uninvited, unannounced, and just eats, laughs to himself, and then leaves. Last year he murdered my mother. I fear what hurricane Donald will bring this year..

Is he a racist/sexist?

Who was his contact with the Russians back then?
He must have known/did bussiness with Putin's oligarchs in that time.

this

Actually, this was something that really pissed me off all throughout the election, people calling him "racist/sexist/misogynist". In all of the times we spoke, race/sex never entered the conversation. All he cares about is if someone can get the job done, and get it done well.

>I'm very good friends with the manager of a celebrity

TITS or GET THE FUCK OUT

Never said a word about Russia, or anything Russia-related for that matter. I think the whole "Russia" thing has been blown a little out of proportion. But, I can't be sure. Don't think he would've just divulged that information to me anyway.

I am a male.

It's all the stories like this I see on the news that have convinced me we can't let this man get his miniscule hands anywhere near the nuclear codes. Seriously folks.

Fresh pasta

Fuck, well done.

>The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Trump confirmed for patrician af taste.

>my question for op is
Why haven't you made this thread sooner?

Are you a journalist. Cuz u sound like one

Mostly because I thought everyone would just call bullshit, but earlier tonight there was a thread with some guy claiming to be Trump, and a fair number of people actually believed him, so I was like "what the fuck, seriously?". Decided to start my own thread and maybe offer some interesting (and actually accurate) insight.

Not really. Saw it two weeks ago.

Ass, tits, or legs ?

We never discussed shit like that, it was a mostly professional environment.

What does he smell like?

Honestly don't remember too well, likely just a typical male cologne-like scent? Not sure.

OP here. It's well past midnight and I've got to work in the morning, so peace out for now. I'll check back at the archive and read the rest of whatever posts end up showing up, and if there's enough interest, I should be able to start up another thread in the next couple of days.

Cheers. - signed, the leaf who knew Trump at one point