Daily reminder that life begins at conception

daily reminder that life begins at conception

The abortion debate is settled, stop being a fag and get over it. Woman's decision.

The baby is included in the "your body" bracket though..

>being against nigger doing actual cultural progress themselves

This desu.

the life of someone else is not the decision of anyone.
murder is illegal, that's it, final.

If the kid can live without leeching on the woman I think it should be allowed to.
The abortion "issue" is one thing I think the lefties got right.

No arguments here. Never understood the my body my choice schtick, it makes no sense

>find water on Mars
>find a single cell
LIFE ON MARS!

>20 week old fetus
>heart/brain formed
MY DECISION TO KILL IT, AFTER ALL IT'S NOT REALLY ALIVE.

>leftism
not even once.

The baby is inside the woman, thus the baby's body is contained within the woman's body but is not a part of it. Thus, it is not actually "her body", and thus is not a valid supporting premise for the argument that it is "her choice".

Personally I have no problem with abortion itself, I just find this type of retarded feminist logic triggering.

It's 2017, we have the technology to do this in the most humane way possible.

Letting women make decisions sounds like a bad idea.

but it is part of her body? It literally has a cord connecting it to her body

good thing a fetus isn't a person, faggot.

but it is.. faggot.

Nihilists like you are degenerate cancer of society.

daily reminder that you're a dipshit

Someone jump starting my car with jumper cables
>You're car is mine now, we're connected!

Conjoined twins connected by the hip.
Haha! you're life is mine now!

Fuck your bullshit argument.

there is no rational argument for abortion unless the mothers life is in danger, that's it.

>my TV literally has a cord connecting it to my PlayStation
>my TV and my PlayStation are the same device

The baby is a genetically distinct entity. It's DNA is a combination of the mother's and the father's, not the mother's exclusively. At the absolute most the woman can argue she has a 50% stake in the decision.

Yeah? did your car come with those cables grown to the other car naturally? That was the stupidest thing you could have said

...You and the other faggot are retarded

Yeah but abortion is done everywhere now get over it

Not an argument.

comparing cars and electronics to a person that has a naturally grown fetus connected to it. Go to bed kids

That's what I would say if I was afraid of saying more stupid shit too.

You're missing the point. Just because two things are connected to each other does not make them the same thing. A baby is genetically distinct from its mother. A baby does not grow naturally inside of a woman without the introduction of a second person's DNA. A baby is a genetically distinct, separate body incubating inside the mother's body. It is not part of the woman's body.

see
Idiot.

things that are connected doesn't equate ownership, was the point.

see above

Oh that makes it okay then.
leftists forced the death of western civilization upon the rest of the western civilization, removed responsibility from action and nihilistically degraded the culture.

If genocide were everywhere on adults would you use that same absurd argument?

Fuck off.

>
wrong post.

A fucking 6 year old cannot live without leeching on somebody, does that mean it's OK to kill them?!

who cares people have been killing each other for thousands of years. it's natural. it should be legal for people to kill other people

Cancerous moles don't grown on people without the introduction of the sun. Hives don't grow on people without the introduction of something you're allergic too. Herpes don't grow on you without the introduction of a virus. Whats the difference?

now THIS is a non-argument.

Are you implying cancers are the same as children?

One is a negative health defect that needs to be treated and removed.
the other a fucking human life voluntarily put into a woman's body.

there's no such thing as involuntary pregnancy EXCEPT in cases of rape.

You forgetting (or not using) condoms and birth control does not equal involuntary pregnancy, you put the dick in your cunt, you got yourself pregnant, without that key decision, it wouldn't have happened.

A baby is parasite if a woman doesn't want it, you wouldn't defend a tapeworm if somebody wanted it gone

Now who's making stupid comparisons? Allergens are foreign unwanted substances entering the body that the body reacts to. Viruses are hostile invading entities whose only purpose inside the host body is to cause damage (sort of like Muslims). UV rays from the sun are not even organic.

None of these things are comparable to sperm cells, which are human cells specifically designed to be intentionally transferred from one human body to another with the purpose of interacting with complimentary human cells in the second body and creating a third human body, genetically distinct from the other two. This process is called reproduction; when you get to seventh grade hopefully someone will explain it to you.

A tape worm = a baby.

more dopey logic from a leftist.

A tape worm is a tape worm.
it will always be a tape worm.
it is not a human, nor will it grow to a human.

You're fucking disgusting.

Daily reminder that life isn't inherently valuable

What's the difference between any of those things and a fetus? Nothing. They're both natural growths that are apart of your body

If you think of a "product" (thats how we call it) not as an idividual or as part of another person but as a vessel for unknown human potencial we might agree that posible extraurdinary humans could be not born, that being said, its ultimetly a womens decision.

Black lives certainly aren't, I'll give you that much.

I saw a news article where a ham planet never moved from a couch and the couch fused with the ham planets back.

If the baby was part of a womans body, she would feel the pain the baby suffers when being shopvacced out during abortions.

Abortion is only ok to save the mothers life, in the case of rape, or if the mother is non-white.

Anymore brain busters? I'm done mentally destroying you tards

Abortion should be legal but only after birth

>daily reminder that life begins at conception

True

No they're not, what the fuck?

both are foreign entities whose sole purpose is harm by nature of their evolution.

A baby is neither.

You not wanting a baby doesn't give you the right to kill it, especially when it hasn't caused any harm.

You haven't made a single good point.

Would you feel a tumors pain if it were removed from your nuts? No, because its just a growth

A tumor is a tumor, it has no potential beyond being a tumor you moron.

a fetus becomes a child a child becomes an adult.

If you advocate aborting a kid in the womb, then surely you supprot killing a child outside of it.

If you abort a kid the day before birth, you support that?
You must because it's still "her body her choice".

You're so out your depth in this discussion it's embarrassing.

The purpose is totally irrelevant. They are both growths on your body

>becomes an adult
>becomes

Buuuuuut, its not.

Life begins at masturbation

As I have explained to you already, they are not "both natural growths that are a part of your body." For one thing, cancer is by definition an unnatural growth. Hives and herpes outbreaks are not examples of growths, they're a physical reaction produced by your body.

Fetuses do not grow naturally in a woman, they need to be conceived through a process called "coitus", which, since you evidently have difficulty grasping even the most simple concepts, is what happens when a man puts his pee-pee inside of a lady's pee-pee. If this action is not performed a fetus will not come into existence. The fetus is furthermore not a "growth" on the woman's body, it is a genetically distinct separate body, which I have now explained to you for the third fucking time.

Jesus Christ kid, are you just arguing this for laughs at this point or are you genuinely this dense?

I've never heard this argument , got any more? It's great !

Humans are a parasite that deserve to be vacuumed.

t. ayyyy lmao

That's pretty clever Kiwi

Why do american pro-lifers in common support death penalty? Isn't that strange when you support the right to life for ones but do not for anothers?

And then only for certain people. And they must be performed with trebuchets aimed at/over a certain wall.

as i've explained to you..what is a hive? its a growth on your body. What is a mole? It's a growth on your body. A fetus and these things all have 2 things in common. They both need something to be conceived and they both turn into growths. What don't you get? You guys just keep making yourself look so stupid!!!! Feed me those liberal tears nomnomnomnom

Another one could be that DNA is the genetic code of life and the fetuses have their own DNA seperate from their mother's. I don't care though.

How the fuck can you even say that with a straight face?

You're comparing cancer to children.

So by logic a 5 year old is stage four terminal cancer.

Honestly, go back to the shallow end of the pool, you're drowning over here.

Is it a pro-lifers responsibility to care for every individual and the choices they make?

Is it the responsibility of the pro-lifer to be there the moment the person made the conscious decision to commit a capital offense?

Pro-life is an argument from a position that every person deserves the right to life and the right to make decisions in that life to better themselves.
if you make poor decisions and do something to prevent others from achieving the same goal - the punishments are as they are.

Do you take personal responsibility for the person you walked passed on the street yesterday, if today they got hit by a bus?
were you meant to prevent that?

So why make the argument a pro-lifer must be personally accountable for those who make bad choices?

That doesn't even make sense! A child is a person you sick fuck. I'm comparing a GROWTH to a fetus. Because that's what it is

My question is how can you support the right to live to one group of people( because you think abortion is murder) and at the same moment do not support for another( because death penalty is literally murder).

Don't feed off his bait. He wouldn't even have an argument if he was aborted

Pic related

Abortion is one of the few positions that I think the conservatives have the momentum on. Hard to argue against baby-killing.

You're saying cancer and children are one in the same.
you can't differ from that argument now you've made it.

A child in your mind is exactly the same as cancer, that is your position, that was your argument.

both are grows, both are equal.
for all intents and purposes they may as well be one another.
Cancer may as well be a child.
a child may as well be cancer.
in your mind both are equally deserving of removal.

So, when a child is born, it is a cancer out of control and must still be eligible for termination, you cannot differ from this proposition now that you've affirmed it.

It's not bait, it's genuine leftism.

it only seems like bait because he's making incredibly bad arguments.
I call it stupidity, not bait.

>look mom I'm trolling people on Sup Forums

yeah is clearly mentally ill. Get you some sleep buddy. You're only gonna hurt yourself staying up late with the adults

If men could get pregnant it would definitely be HIS choice. Stop hiding your misogyny by declaring a non-thinking growth of human cells to be a human. Things are not what they will become. Things are what they are. If a fetus is a baby then you are a corpse. People are fucking insane.

I'm mentally ill because I'm expressing empathy, reason, logic and am arguing with a clear nihilist.

Definitely confirmed leftist.

>It's not bait, it's genuine leftism.

To be fair it's often hard to tell. This kid is either a 12 year old troll or a 22 year old liberal college student. Intellect is usually roughly the same.

I listed off 3 growths as examples. Cancer was one of them. So what? You've backed yourself into a corner and all you can do is provide "you're**" like arguments. pussy!

A child is as innocent as they come. Serial killers deserve to be punished because they consciously did something really bad.

What do you care if he hurts himself? You advocate ripping unborn babies out of wombs and murdering them.

Why is it a leftard will protest the hell out of a convicted murderers death sentence for killing a woman's unborn baby by shooting her in the stomach, but will kill a baby in a heartbeat to exercise muh body muh choice.

Life begins at conception. You are a murderer if you abort.

hehehehe

A corpse.
A human entity that has lived a life up until the point of death.

A fetus, a human entity terminated before chance to live life.

Horrific argument, just as bad at the other guy.

The growth of a fetus is not static, it's continuous.

it's not like a pile of aluminum in a ford factory, soon to become a car.
it is a fully-moving production line that eventually becomes a vehicle.
At a certain point that car can start, even without it's doors and interior furnishings, at that point, it is a motor vehicle.

At what stage of the production line can it be stopped? that is the debate to have.

Does thinking define what's human, or does DNA? These fucking trolls I swear

Yeah that's what I don't understand is the vice versa to that argument. Kill all the innocent babies but man these serial killers man we really need to keep them alive and pay for their 3 meals a day/housing

do you shed a tear every time somebody gets a tumor removed too you little bitch?

It very obviously is though.

Men are expected to wear a condom , either we carry one or the woman has one for us.

We wouldn't get pregnant because we have responsibility for our actions dumb cunt

You'll find it's you backed into a corner, you're now asking me to make the argument for the tape worm and the mole because the cancer argument clearly stung you where it hurt.

simply re-word my argument for the other 2 and come back again.

abortion = solved.

No? I'm not even going to argue with you. That is literally the worst pro abortion argument I have ever heard. You are fucking retarded

none of what you're saying even makes sense anymore. Take your L with dignity

People can't decide what other people should or should not live on Earth. There are people that contribute more to society, there are people that do not contribute at all, but if you plan to murder the second ones you open a huge Overton window.

Daily reminder that arbitrary moral absolutes are worthless without a reasoned basis.

>not even returning counter-points.

This is public education at play, bring back highschool debate teams and make it mandatory.

you lost the debate and your only salvation is implication at the other person to save face.

You're out of your depth.

haha you mean literally the most logical right? I understand if you have no counter and are going to start talking out of your ass like the other guy

Leftism is like hypnosis

A fetus is a growing human life inside a woman. You do not have the right to end that life. The moment a life is conceived it's a womans duty to deliver it whether she likes it or not.

I know lots of people say to use contraceptives, but what if contraceptives fail? Is the woman still inclined to birth the child?

Again, you make no sense. You guys literally can't counter my argument. Which usually means you LOSE. Me so sawwwry

I wont even get into how most abortions are niggers, which is what you're hopefully baiting for. I don't understand why you cunts support pro life. I understand the anti liberal aspect of it, but every single person who wants to kill their own child inside of them would only end up raising a heathen, as someone has to be sick in the fucking head to want to kill their kid.

that said, I'm glad that's where you dipshits stand firm. if you'd switch views and go pro choice the left would spam how fetus lives matter out of spite.

refer to
Swimming wayyy out your depth.

if absolutely all methods fail, abortion *should* be done as soon as possible, literally the first day the doctors can do it.

Are you 12?

I'll stop responding so you can leave the thread and save face, I'll give you the white flag here and you can stop looking like a moron to everyone ITT.

Empty rhetoric, Ivan. There are clear differences between the two. Many pro lifers are for personal responsibility, which involved keeping a fetus, and also paying for consequences of your actions. Which is perfectly rational and orderly.

Daily reminder that abortion is the only legal and liberal-approved way to commit nigger genocide

Yeah for me. The only time it would be 'right' to have an abortion is if the baby is already suffering. If they're going to have a horrible life and only live until they're five that's one thing. Or if the mom was raped I don't think she should have to struggle with that. Idk I don't want to tell people what they can or can not do. But I think it is fucked up that people are just fixing their mistakes in a lot of cases. At least in America

Morning after pill. Although contraceptives have ruined western society

Thanks for the white flag. You've proven to be a man that can gracefully accept defeat. Night lad

Abortion is not a solution to poverty or criminals.

In fact, the same welfare system that encourages abortion also encourages child birth.

More kids? more welfare.

Get rid of welfare.
Get rid of abortion
You create unbearable levels of personal responsibility, the ghetto will clean it self up real quick.

Knocking people off welfare is like pulling the needle out of the junkie.