Polish goverment passed the bill allowing more Ukrainians to enter, live and work in Poland

Polish goverment passed the bill allowing more Ukrainians to enter, live and work in Poland.

We have more than milion of them right now.

When this hell is going to end?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I cant stand it bros they make me fired once already

>Ukrainians moving to Pooland
>Russians moving to "Ukraine"
What's wrong with that?

Ukrainians are so bad?

Why don't you like Ukrainians? They're aren't sand niggers, regular niggers, or spics. Lots of them actually live near me, and they are all nice, traditional/conservative types.

I think all parties will be pleased if we just divide western Ukraine to Poland and eastern Ukraine to Russia.
Both parts can be declared demilitarized zones so theres no shenanigans.

Look on the bright side
If they absolutely rape you guys into extinction, at least you will still be "white"

That's spamming at this point.

They are ethnically similar to you Poles in many ways. It might not be that bad.

a bunch of slav roaches move in with some other slav roaches
nothing notable here....

Look at the bright side, at least your local tech support will be as cheap as your local plumbing charges.

We're pig fat niggers

Lowest IQ in Europe outside of gypsies.

Ukrainians are alright. Stop your bitching and let them enter.

Its not bad at all, they work hard, but do drive down local wages because they get paid 5 zl/hr, which is half that of the revailing 10zl/hr farm wage. Theres resentment because theyre "taking our jobs", except that they actually are. 39m ethnic poles having to content with 1m+ ukrainians isn't ripe for good will.

ale wy kurwy nie liz ruskie dupy, i wez te ukraincy, zajebiscie pracuja i sa biali

>When this hell is going to end?

Would you rather have Achmeds instead? Your neighbor next door has plenty to send you.

Would you rather have Ukies or Merkel shoving Pakis and Arabs down your throat?

Says the American in his comfy suburban neighbourhood filled with white Anglos and Afro-Americans.

You don't know shit about Ukrainians, they're like Mexicans to us. Yeah they're hard working and whatever, but they're alcoholics and they make natives lose their jobs.

Good, maybe some attractive women will finally enter Poland.

Probably a whole lot of drunken one-night stands.

Just be grateful they aren't filthy mexicans.

Better than Sandniggers. Fuck I wish I could go to a Slav country, they'll be the last white lands.

>poles go to UK for jobs
>brits lose their jobs for poles
>ukrainians come
>poles lose their jobs

ukranians were killing polish people for centuries. in fact you can call hohols - "polish removers"

Not everyone is a deracinated globalist mud-person like you. Some people actually have souls and a deep heritage.

And meanwhile no one wants to go to Lithuania

who do ukrainians lose jobs too?

>they're like Mexicans to us

You would shit your pants if a bunch of dirty spics invaded instead. I don't think you realize how bad the mexican immigrants are here.

But you could say the exact same thing about most European peoples who lived in any remote proximity to each other.

Poland is in between germany and russia.

You're fucked bro.

thank god

could have sworn something like this happend a long time ago

Yeah dude, I don't think you understand how shitty mexicans are. If you understood the difference and had a choice you would probably be baking welcome pies for the Ukranians. Not saying you want them, but you really do not understand how shit tier mexicans are.

The Ameriburger is so disconnected from reality.

On one hand, The American says that Eastern Europeans are based for standing up for their countries and their cultures and how they are so good and beautiful, and then on the other hand the American says that Eastern Europeans need to let in Ukrainian refugees, let Putin invade their countries and stop oppressing the Russian minorities, and let western Europeans/Anglos fuck and impregnate Eastern European women while the men have to become betas or wife up Asians - because Eastern Europe is rightful Russian clay, because "the alternative is Muslim immigration" (even though that isn't defending the culture anymore but simply bending over), and because "muh dick", respectively.

I don't think you realise how bad the east Slav immigrants actually are here.

>"Ukraine"
>deep heritage

lolwat

I would trade literally any ethnicity of white European immigrants for our shitskins.

they have the exact same IQ as Russia with 97

You literally compared Ukrainians to fucking beaners. Anything you say from now on will be disregarded. Let us know when the Ukrainians turn brown, immigrate illegally by the millions, bring drug cartels, and race mix your people.

You just wait, plus you baltic countries already have a Russian problem.

When you get off your asses and force Russiastan out of Ukraine instead of waiting for the emperor to do your work for you

I'm not arguing against the pole's sentiment of not wanting foreigners. I'm just saying he should keep perspective. I've lived around Ukranians and I've lived around mexicans and let me tell you I would rather have ten foreign Ukranians families as neighbors than one mexican family. I may find reasons to hate the Ukranian neighbors but they would still be humans in my eyes.

>oh my god our government is letting another white ethnicity known for its extremely beautiful women into our country in reasonable numbers

honestly go fuck yourself, to my west is a massive Chinese/Philippino colony/invasion that swells by the 10s of thousands every year, and to my east is a massive arab/Somalian shithole with mosques popping up faster than new tim hortons

buddy, If you are actually complaining about white immigrants, you need to stop alt-rightsplaining right now

Please send me a cute ukrainan gf

Yeah you might wanna check out what's been happening in Ukraine retard, makes Juarez look like Beverley Hills

aren't your women just as attractive?

I thought the Poles wanted to BTFO Putin by allowing Ukrainians to pivot to the European gibs train

As the old saying goes "don't put your dick into crazy"

Ukrainians are pretty much Polish anyways

Actually for a country undergoing a civil war Ukraine has remained remarkably functional. It's almost surreal how normal life still goes on in areas not immediately effected by fighting. Why do you think there are all these dissidents from western countries hanging out in Kiev and in some of the not-currently-recognized states in the east. Get your facts straight.

No it didn't.
Stupid retard...

>Ukrainians are brown
I don't give a fuck if they look like deep Saharan niggers or pure Nordic, they still behave like primitives from Africa.

>immigrate illegally by the millions
Literally in the fucking OP, a million Ukrainians in Poland, and also many thousands in Lithuania. Just because the government tolerates them doesn't mean it's morally okay - Obama tolerated the Mexicans too yet you're so opposed to them.

>bring drug cartels
They're bringing fentanyl and other drugs.

>Race mix your people
How do you know they aren't race mixing?

Have you been in Ukraine or are your experiences limited to the diaspora? Those few who reach the USA and Canada are the only good ones, the rest (MILLIONS) stay in Ukraine because they're too fucking dumb to figure out how to even move to America. Their country is in extreme poverty, they're poorer than Russia, it's not like Slovenia or Czech Republic or Estonia where we managed to set up an acceptable economy in 25 years, the Ukrainians are still drooling on their thumbs.

It's a shame you have the most feminist women on Earth.

You should be mad at Russians not Ukrainians. Russian men are drunk scumbags to their women, how do you not understand this? You live right next to them.

But even still, they are nothing compared to the cartels that come over the border bringing drugs. Do you know what Mexico does to El Savadorians who try to pass though Mexico to get into the United States? They hold them hostage and if their family doesn't come up with the money they never see them again. Thats why some of the illegals that come from Central America earn the name 'Tres Veces Mojado' (3 times a wet back). The Mexican government has actually publish pamphlets including information on how they can infiltrate the border.

Count your blessings

>dat pic
euros, are you even trying?

I hate to have to say this on Sup Forums of all places, but I think you might just be a bigot. Maybe there are a shit ton of crappy people in Ukraine, but comparing them to mexicans shows a profound level of ignorance and unwarranted hatred. However bad they may be, Ukrainians are still people.

>narcissism of small differences

>Glorious Moldova wealthier than ukraine ?

HAHA what the actual fuck

>You're a B I G O T
Hypocrisy exposed again. You're only against Arab/African immigration, but when people who have suffered from the east Slavs for hundreds of years don't want those east Slavs immigrating into their countries, then they're bigots.

I swear the only ones who understand us are other eastern Europeans.

Don't forget the significantly lower IQs, the rapes, violent crime, constant petty theft, willing to live in squalor, constantly preying upon young vulnerable girls far in excess of what normal men would ever do, and the fact that mexicans are generally ugly. Even the few attractive one's suddenly blow up to be azteca fat.

have you spent a lot of time in major western cities lately?

Please visit detriot or baltimore before saying another group of white people act like africans, thats a pretty heavy insult when you see what these monkeys do to our civilization

you sound like a sheltered snowcuck in a 95%+ white ethnostate with no perspective

I get that "white" is a north american concept and europeans think in ethnicity, but we don't have that luxury and at this point I would take every single drunk Russian, unemployed Ukrainian, and snooty Estonian instead of one more fucking muslim nigger

>they're poorer than Russia

Thats why they are invading right? Cause they are so poor and have no resources? I swear, its like you have no idea that the Russians are pushing them over from the Donbas region and Crimea. Are you allergic to the news or something? You should be mad at the Russians. And why are you complaining that Ukrainians are coming over. Their women are just as hot as yours.

>Race mix your people
How do you know they aren't race mixing?

wut

Because the diaspora all sends money home. Moldova is an empty country with only women in it, all the men work overseas.

>It's OK because they're white!

>azteca fat

stealing this one gringo.

Dude, I'm not saying you shouldn't want to keep your countries for yourselves. I probably hate globalism and mass migration more than you. My only contention with you is that you equate Ukranians to mexicans when they simply are not the same at all. The only thing worse than mexicans are niggers or sand niggers and not by much. Almost every ethnic group on Earth is far superior to mexicans including Ukranians.

I'm not saying you should vigorously defend your homeland, I'm just saying keep perspective. You don't know what your saying when you compare them to mexicans.

Stop making these threads.
The truth is: Polaks aren't any better. We have more than 1 million of you fucks living and working here.
It's time you eat your own medicine to see what it's like.

I just wish those stupid assholes would learn how to drive. Or even how to cross the street like civilized people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia

Ask me why we have problems with them. We have more than 1k years of history and national identity. Then we are flooded with eastern slavs from some artificially created country who talk russian and their national hero is literally polish remover.

>We have more than milion of them right now.When this hell is going to end?

Ukrainian girls are some of the hottest in the world.

Why the fuck are you complaining. Better then getting shit skins.

>azteca fat
The phrase is probably older than the internet. It's that explosively round fatness mexican women suddenly get between 20 and 30. That is if they weren't already fat.

The joke is that mexican women are like grenades. They suddenly explode both emotionally and physically (fatness). The only difference is that you pull a ring to get the pin out of a grenade and you put a ring on the finger of a mexican to make them explode.

We say them same thing about your people here

The idiot is you for giving him serious replies. The idiots defending this are doing so only because Ukrainians are white. I haven't looked at the ID's but I think he is the one that said no matter the problems Ukrainians give, at least they're human (White)

They don't care about behavior but just race and are completely disconnected from the situation. He unironically called you a bigot while maintaining Mexicans aren't human.

IDK what the situation is like and my fellow burger is probably right that Mexicans are worse because of the street gangs and drug cartels but you shouldn't be replying to people that are clearly full of shit

Tallinn is already a western city. Every day the city is becoming darker and darker, I barely saw any niggers at all until 2012, after that year they started pouring in PLUS the city has 200k Russians, Estonians are an actual minority in their own capital. It's not as bad as Stockholm or London but it's still pretty fucked.

True Estonian Estonia only exists outside Tallinn and Ida-Virumaa.

I'm mad at both the Russians and the Ukrainians. If I'm sick with some disease and I have a painful symptom, I'm mad at both THE DISEASE and THE SYMPTOM. The same reason why you're mad at NATO for bombing Lybia AND the refugees.

>Why are you complaining about Ukrainians, the women are hot!
Life is more than fucking hot women. I want to keep our society Estonian, our language Estonian and I want to have pure Estonian families so that our children could have pure Estonian genes. not mixed families where one parent barely speaks any Estonian.

>How do you know they aren't race mixing?
How do you know those Ukrainians aren't getting some of that Polish pussy?

Maybe you're right, but they're comparable to Mexicans in the sense that these people are on our continent, they're the worst Europe has to offer just like how Mexicans are the worst North America has to offer.

MUH DICK

Wew lad you seem personally affected.

>ib4 yes i am

You must live in East LA or something. I live in northern California and although spics are annoying, your hyperbole is a bit much, borderline funny.

>inb4 youre a spic because youre not as extremme as me

Still better than mexicans.

I would understand frustration over the approval of a bill to let in more niggers or mudshites. But you must be a total faggot for not wanting more of this. You are basically going to have government issued mail-order brides.

>the worst

There's always worse, they could be Bulgarians. Also you're arguing with somebody who only sees Ukraine through the bullshit propaganda we get of it over here. Likely the American has never seen a crowd of 30+ very drunk track suit covered Ukraine day laborers wandering the streets harassing women and trying to pick fights like rapefugees in Sweden.

We will get this bolding guy at most

Fucking leaf

I know Canada has the biggest Ukrainian diaspora in the world.

Fuck you

>they are the worst Europe has to offer

Gypsies and Turks are the worst.

Ukrainians are crazy but they aren't overall bad. You just don't like them because you hate East Slavs in general which isn't surprising at all.

I guess the girls in that pic are probably apart of the top 5-10% of Ukrainian women ane the rest look way more uglier?

Ukrainian women are blatant gold diggers tho. Like, they don't even try to hide it. Being with one it's like buying a very expensive whore. Not everybody is into that.

they arent cute at all

Calm the fuck down Jaroslaw, go eat a Paczki and cry yourself to sleep

Maybe it's time Poles start sucking Putin's dick and ask him for help, otherwise you will be fucked in the ass by Ukrainian scum
not only taking your jobs but also fucking your girls and breeding with them.

Fucking NATO ain't going to help you you naive fucks.
Stop sucking NATO's dick and at night quietly switch to sucking Putin's dick or suffer Ukrainian invasion.

There is nowhere for the Estonians but Estonia, and their capital is Tallinn.

It should not be made into a shithole by foreigners.

You have every right to be pissed off.

But if you had the choice between a shit sandwich and a shit transfusion through your belly button, which would you choose???

It's like half of Poland moved to the UK and now half of Ukraine moved to Poland. It's global population musical chairs.

They are ugly. Polish girls are god tier.

>Tallinn
Tallin* :^)

Religion. Same reason Croats hate Serbs.

>Polish goverment passed the bill allowing more Ukrainians to enter, live and work in Poland.

Rather them than the Pakkis and muslims that were planned for Poland.

God loves your nation.

Hahahaha

I have first-hand knowledge that Polish women fucking loathe Ukrainian women. This must be revenge against their women for wanting to import middle eastern men.

I'd keep pretty quiet if I were you. People may start calling you hypocrites.

>Please send me a cute Ukrainian gf
A high percentage of the younger women look good but they can as hard as nails. Watch out. I know, I married one. How happily divorced.

To shit economy.

Ukranians are literally the result of uncertain border areas between Poles and Russians; They're your people.

Also, you're the last one who should complain. You're essentially the Gypsies of western Europe, with Jewish tendencies.

they're pretty much the same people as you though, come back when you're getting overrun with niggers and mudslimes.