Thread closed immediately after posting evidence of Clinton backing Syrian rebels

Thread closed immediately after posting evidence of Clinton backing Syrian rebels.

Someone was not happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xuCyczEqtPk
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I get that the rebel group described in the email was not ISIS, but ISIS did not exist at the time of this email.

>1/4

>2/4

>3/4

>4/4

youtube.com/watch?v=xuCyczEqtPk

No email ID, link.. Nothing.. I'm not falling for shit put out to discredit wikileaks..

OP is a faggot.

Link or it's fake

its literally in the picture you daft cunt

Link is in OP image... hold on

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Here, my mistake.

Thanks, now I can verify and spread.

Literally just Jewgle "wikileaks hillary funded syrian rebels"

Its the third link down, like how incompetent are people really?

If the fear of a nuclear Iran lead to the US supporting a Syrian regime change, then why did Obama lift sanctions on Iran and suck Iranian dick?

I dunno, but watch this video of Assange explaining a different email:

good man

Spread it on Peter Palpin's youtube page.

Few things in life give me greater satisfaction than to serve my country as a true patriot.

Sure it is a small act, likely inconsequential, maybe even misguided, but at least I can look back and say that I did what I could in the only way I knew how.

Praise be to memes, praise be to Kek, may his chaotic glory wash over all who would enslave mankind through organized tyranny, and death.

you're not serving shit you autist. you are literally shitposting on a congolese pottery forum. this is not reddit. you're not some underground freedom fighter, you're just another bored faggot. want to serve your country you NEET? go outside your house and do something about it. talk to your congressman and present the evidence. print out fliers and put them around your neighborhood. fucking virtue signaling faggot. kill yourself.

Nothing wrong with virtue signaling when you actually stand for something.

What should I put on the fliers? I feel like without the proper venue its difficult to provide people worthwhile information without being immediately labeled a conspiracy nutjob.

>too scared to drop redpills irl

this is why the left got so powerful. you're scared of being labeled a conspiracy fag. meanwhile, the left has created multiple genders, xis-cis labels, normalized trannies, made white men out to be the boogie-man, and convinced people that islam is less dangerous than christianity. grown men with pink hair and ear gauges are parading around with fake tits and inverted penises holding up signs that say "GRAB MY PUSSY" and you're scared of getting weird looks from people.

fuck you. just fuck you.

You're a hero to me, user. Posting this link will cause at least one more person to see something we might not have. I will now share it on twitter, jewtoobs and kikebook. Shalom.

How do you virtue signal on an anonymous forum? Indeed, using a trip sends the opposite message.

anonymity has nothing to do with virtue signaling. virtue signaling is about receiving validation from your peers for expressing what they want to hear.

And how is thisbthebcase when the posts thst get the most (you)'s are the ones that are the most controversial, relatively speaking?

Bump

Gnight pol

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
>negotiations with Iran will not stop it from improving its capability to enrich uranium

>negotiations with Iran will not stop it from improving its capability to enrich uranium

wow so its almost like king nigger gave them billions of dollars and we got jack shit out of it except maybe a few of our kidnapped navy sailors that we let them capture because king niggers rules of engagement forbid any sort of defense.

its almost like king nigger was playing for the other side...

>then why did HUSSEIN Obama lift sanctions on Iran and suck Iranian dick?

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

b

>114353072
spreading this shit IRL is a great idea and the moral duty of every Sup Forumslack

i mean bump

This isn't new.

T_D was all over this during Election 2016

Stupid CTR..

bogdaretard detected