Does pol still think this is /ourguy/?

Does pol still think this is /ourguy/?

Anyone who protects him will be dealt with extreme prejudice. The day of the rope awaits.

Yes. He said nothing wrong. He was the victim of pedophilia, not the perpetrator.

He never was our guy. He was just an edgy contrarian faggot who happen to spew out some shit for $$$ that a number of us actually believe.

Absolutely, after his press conference i have even more respect for him than I did

Americans are literally the worst posters on this board, you are so generic that it hurts me

>Damm it milo, you can't have sex with children. Now promise you will never do this again and we won't tell the cops

>Does pol still think this is /ourguy/?

Of course not. He's an angst ridden child in a mans body.

What are you? Fucking stupid?

If they have evidence, why haven't they released it?

E-Celeb Gossip Threads on Sup Forums between 6:55 PM and 7:55 PM, 2/24:
>Turning a News Group into a Gossip Corner
>Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a “resource burn.”
>By implementing continuous irrelevant postings that distract and disrupt the forum readers, they are effectively prevented from being productive. If the intensity of gradual dilution is great enough, the readers will stop researching and simply slip into a “gossip mode.”

Sup Forums - E-Celeb Gossip

The only thing that surprises me is that more people didn't find him suspicious and repugnant sooner.

Because they don't have evidence

You really can't tell that this isn't a publicity stunt by some no name org to get some clicks?

yes, dont fall for the divide and conquer libshit tactics

milo may be a attention seeking degenerate faggot jew, but hes on our side

im too homophobic to really like a flamboyant faggot like him.

I guess you didn't see the video in which he literally shilled for pedophilia

>Lol he may be a racemixing nonwhite sodomite but at least he triggers feminists XDDD
>Yeah, he's our guy why wouldn't he be
wew

Like he said, dont fall for the divide and conquer shitests. Fuck off autist

>Does pol still think this is /ourguy/?

no an never was.

wake the fuck up most faggits are child molestors

"Autist" shrieks the jewish shill as he preps his zionist pedo bull

He was never our guy. He is reddit level cringe, and too much of a drug using, race mixing, homo degenerate to ever be considered out guy.

I don't think most people on Sup Forums ever supported him, but I think we should start to.

First of all, nobody give a fuck when a teenage boy and a 30 year old teacher fuck every other week, nor should they. It's always a fucking joke on the news.

When a 30 year old male teacher fucks a 13 year old girl, he gets crucified. And rightly so.

My point is, there's different circumstances for this shit with gays. Nobody really knows what they are. This was obviously a set up for a guy who fought for free speech.

shill thread.

No

A Jew almost convinced my mum to circumcise me as a baby, saying I had a problem with mah dick.

He's fine, let him do his triggering liberals thing. You don't need to like him for him to be useful. Why do you fags always act as if this needs to be some kind of circle jerk?

lol this. guys we gotta post milo memes 1776 will rise again

yes

Why do you insist on lying?

>bangladesh
Literally who the fuck cares

Because it doesn't exist.

I have nothing against him

>guy

The enemy of my enemy is my friend until we become enemies again.

I don't get why you Americans so hostile towards him. You should protect him in every ways. Look at your country. Degeneracy, anyone who opposes calls you out racist, sexist or other made up world made by ((social engineers)). If you're too afraid to say your nationalistic or NatSoc views, simply you could point out that you like him. He purplepills normies, and in a lot of ways, purplepill slowly leads to redpill. He's great cover-up and first step to awakening.

Shaddup germsny

He was never /ourguy/. He was always /theirbetrayer/. And that's better

Yes, Milo is definitely /ourguy/

>definitely /
then shovel it up and get it the hell out of here.

this.

anyone else think he used this event as an excuse to ditch Breitbart?

#stillnotmyfaggot

>still

he's a gay jew that advocates for pedophilia. If he's your guy you are part of the problem