MR BOND SET IT STRAIGHT

Is this the best form of trolling? Culturally appropriating rap to describe our struggle for white civilization? I fucking hate rap, but I get really fucking down with WN rap. Is rap just about message? Thoughts?

soundcloud.com/mister_bond/my-president-is-trump

This link has lyrics

youtube.com/watch?v=hz1DfVZnR3E
youtube with no lyrics shown.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXTpHNMdOZU
youtube.com/watch?v=si6VNKfZj6g
youtube.com/watch?v=8hwOTO3LJCY
youtube.com/watch?v=qvih1PyKlGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

((( WN rap )))

sounds dumb. moonman's funny because it's so over the top, this is terrible tho

1:30 later...really? I like it. What now, leaf?

>1488
da fuq

Ok...that was unexpected. 1488 get and nobody wants to reply. Just the fucking luck.

Holy shit...1488 get and fucking quads...where the fuck are you faggot?

Someone bump for gets even if you shit on me.

Checked
>shit on you
>but Mr Bond is dope

youtube.com/watch?v=cXTpHNMdOZU

This is decent

>"I don't see much future for the Americans. It's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social of social inequalities . . . Everything about the behavior of American society reveals that it's half Judaized, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together - a country where everything is built on the dollar?" Adolf Hitler

Hitler would not approve

What did Kek mean by this?

What are you trying to say? Your capital and many major cities have Muslim mayors. I still belive a white society that put men on the fucking moon can be redeemed into the fold of European men. Meanwhile, the UK navy requires US sailors to man its ships. Ok. I understand that we all fall to certain levels, but the genetics that we hold are capable of the most amazing things.

>Rotherham

digits, I continue. otherwise, i go to bed

Impressive OP. You managed to get a 1488 get AND quads, while making up over half of the posts in this thread.

Shit man, this is only the 16th post. I mean, if this was a shit thread topic, fine..but the gets were kind of motivating me. if no gets, ok, fine. I get it. But gets say try to get some other attention. Maybe ultimate trolling IS culturally appropriating rap for WN purposes like Mr Bond. I'm just trying to read the esoteric meanings like all other anons.

You sound painfully insecure.

Maybe I sound insecure because kikes have undermined my culture and identity and told me everything that should create my identity is really nothing. Maybe I'm just searching for my Aryan roots to gain the strength to cast aside these hebe subversives and expel the invader scum that make a mockery of all that I grew to love. The Europe that create the highest standard of humanity is under attack and I feel some compulsion to defend her and her ideal. I am insecure because kikes have attacked the foundation of my European identity. And it is indeed painful.

youtube.com/watch?v=si6VNKfZj6g
youtube.com/watch?v=8hwOTO3LJCY
youtube.com/watch?v=qvih1PyKlGk

Some more Mr Bond for any interested faggots

bumping just for those digits OP

Thanks Straya bro

Bond's great. He replied to my shitpost in the TRS 504rum micowave.

I was not a fan of nigger imitation before of any kind, but this dude does it well that I can get behind it. It's got to trigger some liberals to hear this and for that fact, I love it. If they see fashy white nazi goys appropriating rap in such clever ways to further our ends...it's an amazing thing.I like the Blink 1488 dude a long time ago, but I don't know why I ignored Bond. Good dude.

his my nigga