I have been on Sup Forums (Fourch) since '08, however I did not browse Sup Forums until Trump began his campaign

I have been on Sup Forums (Fourch) since '08, however I did not browse Sup Forums until Trump began his campaign.

I used to be ultra-liberal. I was all for bringing in the unfortunates until I realized what statistically shit people they are. Keep in mind, it was not Sup Forums that lead me to this conclusion, but a string of jobs that required daily public interaction.

Sometimes I feel guilty when I read libtard comments. I am 100% against adult refugees, but the children.. That's when I start doubting myself; wondering if this echo chamber has turned me into a true racist.
What excuse do we have for not molding 3rd world young men into proud, capable Americans? Is there truly not enough cash to go around?
Talk some sense into this bad hombre

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=b8CpON8VrRU
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

How are you gonna "import" children without their parents?
Do you want the state to raise these children?

The problem is not the children, it's the muslim upbringing they get (up here in the north, at least).

that woman has one of the most gorgeous bodies I've ever seen.
God I wish my woman looked more like her.

Thank you for your thoughtful contribution

never post an image more interesting than your post

Definitely. Found this on pol when I first began browsing. Perfect specimen

wow imagine fucking that. she's all lubed and you can just fuck away with all that cushion she could barely feel it.

I thought it would help :(

Damn, I want to get her pregnant

Hnnnnnng

Does it really surprise you that these monkeys allow their kids to cross continents alone on foot for gibs?
Same for Muslims. It happens. They are guilt tripping us by sending their kids in exchange for a free spot here.

you sound like andrew breitbart

check this out. he's a little spazzy, if you can tolerate the personality for 30 minutes, but the things he says are true

youtube.com/watch?v=b8CpON8VrRU

after that watch this if you are interested in spies and stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Men are so weak. My aim was to draw you here, not derail the conversation

no. those are not children, those are """"""""children"""""""""

>9 + 1 posters
sure is working sweet checks
now lets see those tits

Your question was already answered anyway. And the very nature of Sup Forums makes it impossible for it to be an "echo chamber."

kys nigger

I know you do not understand because there are few to no Mexicans in Denmark. I live in an area that is roughly 15% illegal.
Some are really good guys. Racist against blacks, working 50+ hours a week, etc.
It's just such a gamble - 80% are OK, the rest are straight thugs. I'm nso conflicted. No pity for muzzies tho. Never known one to work hard.

>yes, let's bring us is shit ton of male refugees
You know that societies where males are over represented turn violent?
Even our cucked government thinks about introducing gender quotes because we get males only

Are we all paranoiacs?

Really thank you for this I used to rub my pussy to Belle as a 5yo

Why I say children only. Some women after mental health screening.

Hey OP spoiler alert.
The kids are shitty too.

Younger ones can be changed. Mexis aren't totally hopeless. If these were Somali refs, I'd have no pity.

nigger if you take in one million minor refugees of which are 80% male, it doesn't matter whether they're minor or grown ups

Letting in refugees creates a world where shitty people from shitty countries, instead of fixing themselves and their country, "flee" to Europe to live out of our societies. Instead of fixing their own countries, and making the world more live able.

Sure, some of them do work and contribute economically. However they still bring their cancerous culture and inferior genetics with them, so in the long run it's going to be destructive to our nations and countries.

Norway, this is my whole point. Adults are hopeless and therefore banned.
Children can be molded.
No one else agrees??

Children still carry the shitty genetics of their parents.

Also they are going to have identity issues, and advocate for more immigration.

HOMOGENOUS SOCIETIES is the answer.

marxist shill distracting from the real issue

What children? Have you even been paying attention to this whole "refugee" (economic migrant) crisis? 90% of them are able-bodied military aged males looking for free money and pussy to rape. The women and children are left behind in their respective countries. Most of them aren't even from Syria, which is rather peculiar seeing as to how it's referred to as the "Syrian refugee crisis"...

If we went out of our way to save every child in need, there'd be about 500 million African niglets in the U.S. right now. We don't even have the resources to care for our own children. Hell, white people can't even HAVE children. What makes you think it's even remotely feasible for us to be the caretakers of the earth's population? Also, you do realize there are other ways to help aside from inviting them to live in our countries, right?

>What excuse do we have for not molding 3rd world young men into proud, capable Americans?
Blood informs behavior, which informs culture.
You can try to mold a sandnigger into an American, but you have to understand that it's against his inner nature.
It'll probably work for a while, then he starts behaving like a sandnigger again because that's what he is.

I'm not even saying sandnigger behavior is bad, as long as it happens in sandnigger countries. But we can't import them to our countries, and the same goes for pretty much any other race as well. They're not our race, they will, aside from rare exceptions, never truly internalize our culture, because to them it is utterly foreign to the deepest level.

>think of the children

F E R T I L E

E

R

T

I

L

E

Chubby chasers have low IQ.

it is a result of KGB propaganda, and soviet marxist/leninist subversion.

you think i'm insane, but it is the truth

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Could we be doing more in terms of how many migrants we take into developed nations? Certainly.

SHOULD WE? Very different question. My answer is no. This is why OP

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE&t=1s

fpbp

I am referring to a post by NYTimes about Mexicn child refs. I have known truly great Mexis in my day. That's why I doubt this policy.
I am 5000% against adult male refugees. If European countries would eliminate them from the (((screening))) process then we'd all be happy.
Part of me wants to help the truly vulnerable

This video is staged though...

He is saying what the conservative establishment in the US wants to hear.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

god fucking damn it i wasn't going to fucking fap before bed tonight you piece of shit

While I'm here I have a thing for Slavs. Any have a taste for American girls?

tits too big, not fit enough, most likely flabby ass

>Mexican child refugees
What the fuck are they fleeing from? Poverty. Is poverty getting fixed if all the poor people just flee and doesn't stand up for themselves?

>If European countries would eliminate them from the (((screening))) process then we'd all be happy.
>We'd all be happy
No we wouldn't? Wouldn't change their inferior genetics. Lower IQ, more violent, lazier etc.

no it isn't and you have no idea what you are talking about

Holy shit are you literally retarded?!
If you take in underage male refugees - mold them as hard as you want - they'll still be males, and this will throw society of balance

What are you even talking about?
tried to imply that you can't just "take children", because suddenly everyone would be a child.
And you answer with some completely unrelated:
> I know some hard working illegals, so every shitskin we import has to be good and hard working too

Thanks Aussies, I enjoy your posts the most.

Multicult: not even once

Yes I have. It's obviously staged. He is a defector telling the US establishment exactly what they would want people to believe.

It's just cold-war propaganda. It's conservatives saying that it was a Soviet conspiracy against them (Conservatives) to play on patriotism. Just like the Dems are doing now, trying to play on patriotism by blaming Russia.

Think of all the lost children.
How they are sitting crammed in a container.
20 children with share 4 dirty matrasses.
Sometimes the door opens and one gets pulled out.
First the child gets drugged to make it docile and addicted.
Some dirty pedofuck has is sitting on an even dirtier matrass, spreading his stank in a small room nobody knows about.
He fucks the child. Gives it his std's.
He pays the smuggler $$.
Thank you mutti merkel says the smuggler.

#noborders #freeshitforrefugees

>abs on a female
Enjoy your shemale fetish. Maybe it will have a rock hard feminine penis under there.

>Mexicans
How are they refugees?

What could I possibly be talking about?

>In my PERSONAL experience, Mexis are OK

I know many are dangerous too. I've just known so many cool ones I feel guilty about keeping them out. They are NOT hopeless

It's staged because it's a video cassette program . It's an interview he decided to do after he knew the assassins were coming for him (he was found dead less than a year later). What's your point?

Love ya thanks for the laugh Nbro

Post boipuss

>>tits too big

Reported for pedophilia

there is literally nothing wrong with accepting refugees, no matter their gender identity or age

Faggot

how can they play on patriotism, when US patriotism has been replaced by marxist/leninism in the form of SJW/MultiCulti

Children raised without their families will turn out shit too.
You just need to encourage the native population to have more kids.

>dat hip-to-waist ratio

>NYTime

I dont read Fake News, so I dont know about any post about Mexicn child refugees.

How old is the child?

0 to 12 -> possible to change his behaviour and make him a useful member of society.

13 to 18 -> Send them back, they wont change anymore, probably join a mexican gang and consume drugs all day.

There are exceptions, but it would be foolish to talk about the exceptions

Yes, but the things he is saying doesn't really make sense. It's just confirming what Conservative forces in the US was saying.

Some of the things he say is just too artificial.

That he was killed doesn't really mean anything in relation to this video, he was a defector with secrets about the USSR.

too muscley. pretty gay but very eurotrash taste.

my ex had wide hips and a big ass. it was pretty awesome.

First time I see this post used in a right way

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

do it, keep pol clean

Germany, 90% true, but there are exceptional exceptions.
I've known them. I just have a lot of hope for Mexicans. This is not a pls send rapefugees post. This is a can we fix Mexi kids post

Well, it doesn't work well now, does it? Trump won, Hillary lost.

But it's what they are tying to do.

he was killed 15 years after he defected, and only one year before the fall of the USSR.

it was personal.

Name

Shill

Ok, but this is not relevant.

Fuck off, tits and ass are political

>But it's what they are tying to do.
kek speaks.

>gut on a female
Enjoy your ssbbw fetish. Maybe you can find its vagina under the rolls.

I like how Democrats fight for the right to get their Mexican slaves, who have to be subservient because they crossed the border illegally.

If there were no illegals they might even choose to let them in legally to work and pay them a normal wage.

>90% true
>muh 10%
>think about the children

the canadians did it just fine to native children
shipped them to foster homes and stripped them of their heritage
and the canadian government saw it was just fine because they thought that natives couldn't take care of themselves because they're a bunch of violent drunks
of course the canadian govt has apologized profusely lately and it would never be allowed again, because for whatever fucking reason being an integrated sober, productive citizen is absolutely haram and totally like so not progressive

>muh chillin

This is nigger-tier thought, mate.

Children are the responsibility of the parents, not people on the other side of the world.

We, Americans, fought killed and died for the rights we have today.

These 'refugees', why are they not doing the same for their own nation? Moreover, why are they having children they can't properly care for? So some bleeding heart nigger who cries BUT MUH CHILLUNS!!! can try and guilt complex everyone else to look past the irresponsible lax behavior of some violence-prone refugees?

They aren't just bringing children here, user. They are importing to us the same culture that destroyed their own nation. They can't help it, it's all they've ever known.

So again, I'll ask you, why should WE care, when we have homeless people filling the streets? Starving people, orphans, veterans committing suicide?

Where is your fervor for saving our own people? Why don't you show any compassion for your fellow Americans instead of a people that don't care about you at all?

>What excuse do we have for not molding 3rd world young men into proud, capable Americans?
Genetics. They cant. They're not capable. If they are, let them prove it first. That's how America was made, by people who were strong and bold enough to emigrate there when no counter civilizational red carpet of marxist bullshit was unrolled under their feet.
>muh children
you're not the world's mommy, libshit. Get a grip. But if you want to be, just move to a turd world country and get raped. Or rather rape kids there, as that's what NGOs do. Not just raping but murdering, torturing and organ trafficking.

>ssbbw

Sassy hyperbole makes you look like a queen.

So who will do this? Will you turn them into Americans, or is it too late already for Ahmed?

Better just to have your own kids and see to it that they grow up properly. Someone else's mess is not yours or mine to clean up, nor do we have any obligation to do so.

Should have just murdered them, if they had the chance 400 years ago.

Watch this video that proves why immigration to relieve world poverty is like spitting in a bucket. But instead of using spit, this video uses gum balls.

why would the kill him for political reasons if he had already told them everything he knew? he debriefed the CIA for 6 months in athens before being cleared to go to canada. he worked various jobs in canada for about 5 years, setting up his new identity, Thomas Schuman.

then he finally moved to the US after the soviets found out he was in canada and discovered his real identitiy, Yuri, former KGB propagandist in india.

he defected in 1970. he did that interview in 1984. he was found dead not long later. if you watch his earlier videos when he was still "thomas schuman" he was very nervous, trying not to say too much, but in this video he is much more casual, as if he has accepted his death. he even mentions assassins in that last interview.

sure, it's a theory. but it's a good one.

How do you know who the exceptions are?
Are you gonna kill of the 90% that turned out shit or are you gonna provide then with welfare and let them roam your streets?

Its a bad approach for any scenario you can think off.
Create some scholarschips and support programs for good and smart kids in Mexico and offer them citizenship maybe but Dont take in all the scum to find a few with worth.

The best time to "fix" a problem was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

fuck no.

How can you blame a child for not building their nation?
I say bring them, train them, refuse their parents. Give them proud white ones. I've seen multiple libtard milfs claim the Mexikids are welcome in their 5br homes.

No one is advocating a refugee state here!! I'm saying why not mold them. Sure, some are bad seeds, but we'll deport them on first offense. Get to them while we still can.

The interesting thing is that this Neo-Liberalism (open borders, free economic trade, privatization etc.) we are seeing now, all started when the USSR started to collapse.

Neo-liberals won. They dominate the world, and most "Labour" parties in Europe are also neo-liberal now.

oh so you're a cunt
that explains the crying "for the children"
why dont you make your own babies instead of lusting over brown ones, you worthless cunt

>Tits too big
>Not masculine enough
You forgot the part about her not having a nice fat cock for you to suck on , faggot . She's literally prime breeding material

>libtard milfs

They're looking for cheap labor to exploit. Once little pablo is old enough to stand, he'll be cleaning toilets and mowing the lawn.

Do you support child exploitation now?

Deplorable.

They need their mexican slaves in california.

Can't have them come in on Visas instead for needed jobs, can we. (1 Illegal immigrant effectively steals a space from a Legal Guest-worker provided no one else is willing to do that Job.)