Trump BTFO By Magic Rituals Cast by Witches, including Lana Del Ray

Watch: youtu.be/pwhfULpj1yQ

Spell conducted at midnight at Trump Tower. Chanting begins at 1:45 mark in video.

These spells will be cast regularly to "bind" Donald Trump using powerful witchcraft so he and his Cabinet can't hurt anybody.

Trump has been BTFO. Can he ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Men2J9uebI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOptjNhKPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is getting pretty autistic

Even by our standards.

They don't know the power.

Trump is going down!!

Burn the witch, mage war now!

At the 7:15 mark of the video the witches yell "You're fired!" (Trump's catchphrase) several times. Then, at 7:50 mark, they start cackling like witches. 8:05 they screech like REEEEEEEEE

NEVER! The witches shall win!

>women

STOP
STEALING
BONES

the power of kek Trumps witchcraft

Just a few hundred years ago, we'd burn these bitches at the stake.

We have to go back.

Huh? What bones?

Oh yeah? See pic related. Pretty cool, huh?

So our boys managed to redirect the spell but some other anons counter-spelled before it reached the target. Talk about a lack of coordination.

Some "witch" from Tumblr robbed a graveyard for bones and got herself arrested.

they really think spirits want to see the same shit rituals being done everytime?

oh look she is fucking with candles and sigils again.

Is this the lefts attempt at meme magic?

sadness is my boyfriend

I actually like(d) Lana's music. Not anymore. She will burn at the stake like the rest of her kind. DEVS VULT! PRAISE KEK! HAIL TRUMP!

>00

Kek confirms

Their meme magics are WEAK

>comment section is full of Christ followers

>21st century
>believing in witchcraft
Get mental help

Witchfinder General Pence will put a stop to this heresy.

This is getting quite hillarious, what's next?

Some of these chucklefucks were using carrots instead of ritual candles.

These people, if they can actually be called such, make /x/'s attempts to summon a succubus for a pity handjob look like top-tier occultism.

IKR? Like anything of means is gonna wanna see that shit at ALL. Their 'spell' WILL have been as effective as Hillary's campaign

Time for another round of northern Crusades

>dumb bitches try to be witches
>turn witchcraft into a social event
>no regard for concentration
>not a single person with a clear mind in the crowd
>it's like watching gorillas work with tools

Memes can counter witchcraft? Are memes internet magic? Hmmm...pic related

SAD!!!

It's truly pathetic.

The left is mentally ill.

Are you a chick? Show us your tits.

The only good song was "Video Games", but really...I was only into the Ben Howard cover of it. youtu.be/6Men2J9uebI

the implications of this is pretty disturbing guy

Why on earth are a bunch of edgy, wiccan LARPers screeching in the desert night or in their upscale Manhattan lofts, which won't do shit because this is the real world, considered newsworthy and comforting to liberals?

ISIS practices human sacrifice to Ballzeebub and even that doesn't do jack shit against Cletus piloting his drone from Sisterfuck Kansas.

Holy shit I feel embarrassed just by watching this

Isn't it unwise to try to fight with a god of chaos? Or some sort of entity of chaos with more resources?

I would think an entity of chaos would be empowered by the amount of efforts you pour into the storm, like a blazing fire that eats fuel, the more there is to lose, the more there is for it to consume.

I would imagine that potentially centuries of world building and elite's powerful witchcraft and all that shit are irresistably delicious to an entity of chaos who would probably delight in watching it all burn.

I was looking at that. They're countering with prayer, it appears.

Will he use his electricity to fry them or is that reserved for gays?

Hahaha omg I didn't see the carrots. How embarrassing!

This is the 'bargaining' stage of grief. They're that unhinged.

Crusades are for sandniggers.

What we need is the Inquisition.

I will fuck Lana del Rey in asshole. Praise kek. Pic related

why cnt lana just sit back in a her mansion make music and let me masturbate over her

>they unironically believe this
We have unlimited more power than them.
Considering their power is 0.
They will suffer for this in life and after life.

Well, I think they're just throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks. It's all part of their narrative: RESISTANCE. They want to show that everyone including crazy people are against him. *shakes head in disbelief* very sad.

Hahahaha me too. I was laughing so much at the 7:45 mark of the video. It's the best

Hahahaha

>i liked her music

Faggot...

>crowley pepe

As a practitioner I approve.

So was the lady with the mirror pro-trump and trying to "reflect" their spells back at them??

if you think this is cringe, but not your "praise kek" and "meme magic" faggotry, I've got bad news for you

>I was looking at that. They're countering with prayer, it appears.
Nice. This is great, they are pushing more Christians to our side.

May they all flee in terror at the sound of the Name of Jesus Christ whose Name alone is worthy to be called upon for salvation. May St. Michael the Archangel and the heavenly army under his command continue to defend President Trump, his family, the law enforcement officers and Secret Service agents who are all assigned to watch over the president.

"Let God arise and His enemies be scattered. Let those who hate Him flee before Him," Psalm 68:1.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.

implying it wasn't born out of weeding out newfags and trolling them you really are new here aren't you

>Why on earth are a bunch of edgy, wiccan LARPers screeching in the desert night or in their upscale Manhattan lofts, which won't do shit because this is the real world, considered newsworthy and comforting to liberals?

Because leftism is satanic. Now it's just open.

They're running out of hope.
In about two months it'll stop and everyone will carry on as normal

>44

They have to be running out of ideas at this point. They've already called him LITERALLY HITLER and everything else. They were calling for his impeachment starting after the election. Who knows what else they'll do.

B-b-but MUH popular vote!

This. Burn the witch.

Good summary, user.

I'm good with either one. Whichever one where these retards are executed.

Ew. She looks like Joan Rivers from 1990. Her face is so surgically altered.

Praise Kek

>99

So this is their final stand, eh? I guess it had to come to this. They're all throwing it all into this massive gamble to finally defeat Trump.

Also reminder they tried this the night before and the DNC collapsed the next day.

For God is not mocked, and the works of darkness shall be trampled under the feet of Jesus Christ.

Is this LARPing?

For the blackmail anal pics duh.

>DNC collapsed the next day.
Wait what now? Got any more info on this?

i just wanna fuck her while she moans in her falsetto

break a leg

You're asking to make sense of the senseless.

Good observation. OMG!! I didn't understand that part. I think you're right! That bitch at the 1:52 minute mark she was battling them with her own magic

HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA OMG THESE PEOPLE ARE RETARDED

Take note, shills.
THIS is actual LARPing.

They elected Perez and everything just imploded, including many ex Bernouts leaving and wanting to form their own party. Many remarked the Democratic Party is dead.

SUFFER MORTALS
AS YOUR PATHETIC MAGIC BETRAAAAAAAAAAAAYS YOU

These witches are nothing compared to our supreme wizardry

>disturb the slumber of hordes of demons
>get bitch slapped by satan and impregnated with unabortable white supremacists

Fucking autism

women were a mistake

Their garbage is no match for Kek.

Too little too late.

Guys it's cool. By their own rules the cost of casting spells is that whatever spell they cast comes back on them three times over.

So after the first spell they won't be able to cast the other 3.

Simply uttering the Holy Name of Jesus Christ to them will send them fleeing in terror.

Thank God Trump carries an immunity dog. (((Witches))) BTFO

Difference is ours is just memes and doesn't extend into irl, not that we don't take our meming seriously, we are passionate memers, it is our lifeblood

Really?

You sound pretty desperate.

No. These people are serious. Sadly.

What? Sauce, please.

Well, they're going to keep doing it every month. It's so desperate.

Would you use a condom with Lana Del Rey? She MUST have some sort of disease, I'm sure. But, you'd have a chance to knock up a rich talentless whore with lots of money. Hmm...decisions, decisions. On the one hand, your dick could fall off. On the other hand, you could be the Kevin Federline to her Britney Spears.

Fucking idiots... The paradigm has already changed. The magic is no more born form an individuality or small groups of people.
And the source of magic have changed his focus also.
So the old ways are dead.

Pretty low energy
We don't even need to leave home to cast magic

Pardon?

>What? Sauce, please.

Were you not here yesterday?

I used to like listening to Del Ray's music. I guess that's one more thing to cross off the list.

This shit right here

I just cringed so hard I got goosebumps. Please kill yourself immediately

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOptjNhKPU

I don't know about that...

Time to rev up those stakes in Salem.
Burn the witches! Inquisition war now!

Heretics will burn

She has nice music and I always thought she was a little crazy but not to this extent

i would rawdog lana all day everyday man dont give even care if my dick falls off afterwards

Yeah, like three months fucking late.
Nice try though.

Seems that no one really understands what happened.

February 25 St. Walpurgis Day blood communion of blood and dismemberment any age

Some dipshit read something about "meme magic" putting Trump in the White House and decided to have a crack at it. Naturally they have no functional understanding of anything and end up looking like a bunch of shrieking spastics which the media happily latches onto because shekels.

This. I mean, the old way still works, but increasingly less so and orders of magnitude beneath memes.

>mfw all of these people end up being possessed and trump is a-ok

Child sacrifice and blood rituals can't even win against shitposting double digits.
I think praying in a church would yield more results than whatever this ritual is.

Magician does not succeed

>21st century
>witchcraft as a last resort

Can I say 8 more years?

I feel motivated to help the witches now. That was just too pathetic. C'mon guys, it's the Sun, Moon the Dagger,Chalice the benis and womb. The pentacle channels these opposing forces. It's not difficult.