Humans are ridiculous animals, driven by sex and power

Humans are ridiculous animals, driven by sex and power.

Human behavior is economic behavior. The particulars may vary but competition for limited resources remains a constant.

Borders are determined by private property

>you're under arrest for crossing an imaginary line on a giant rock floating in space

LOL STUPID AMERICANS DONT YOU KNOW LIFE IS MEANINGLESS THAT MEANS YOU HAVE NO PROPERTY RIGHTS JUST HAND ALL YOUR SHIT OVER

have you ever actually convinced anyone?

Just accept it already, they're going back.

Be something else and go somewhere else then.

>Humans are ridiculous animals, driven by sex and power.

>Humans are biological creatures which compete with one another for survival in an environment where only the strong survive.

Great observation, Einstein.

Humans are created by Earth/nature so everything humans do is natural and goes in line with the laws of nature.

trust the gypsy to not understand the idea of trespassing at the cost of others

>tactical nihilism intensifies.jpg

Do you have a house with a door that you lock before you go to sleep?
Or can I just come in whenever I want?

>Who needs law and order and shit in order to develop as a society in order to work towards exploring that infinite space
>Fuck dat gibs me dat

There are people that actually exist that live in the 'now' for every facet of their life and they're fucking retarded.

So that means I can cross a hot grills made up line and enter her lower hemisphere even if she says no?

The universe is finite faggot

Whoa hey buddy thats different and in no way conflicts with my facebook memes.

Why ridiculous, looks like normal animals to me

I hate teenagers

I guess it all depends on who is "imagining the line".

Why didn't Obama in his 8 years shity rule time, didn't pass a law to allow free immigration to his country? Since borders are bad and imaginary.
Even NWO globalists realize that if they are abolished total chaos will ensue with giant population movements. They shit the rule of the law for their demonic ideology.
Also borders city walls were for traditional European societies the frontier of civilization against barbarism. Order in a world of chaos and decay. Romans even had mine gods for the stone signs separating properties.

>calling Mother Terra "giant rock"

Your flag reminds me of a Lego wing piece.

That’s what borders are for, to keep those animals out.

>pic
This is why leftists should leave their doors unlocked, to welcome random drunk citizens looking for shelter.

this

>space is infinite
I wish this dumb meme would die.

Your house doesnt have walls neither doors ....cuck

Greed and hunger for sex and power differentiates us from animals and niggers. The white mans biggest virtue is that he is infinetly greedy and never stops pursuing goals. If we stop being hungry we stop being the superior race. Romanians dort be like native niggers.

>being a nihilist

Women shouldn't have the right to refuse intercourse if a man expresses his desire to mount them

Yeah, get with the program you gypsie fuck.

trust a Romanian to write some high school emo angst beta faggotry its all you people have contributed...plus homeland for gypsy scum

I used this very argument on 17 year old daughter who is a complete brainwashed liberal. An important part of this story was she had demanded I put a lock in her bedroom door just two weeks before this. I could see her brain melting as she tried to put these two ideas in the same box.

nihilists never follow through on their beliefs

DUDE GIANT ROCK FLOATING IN SPACE LMAO

OK well why dont I just go on a murderous rampage or become a serial rapist or rob a bank or blow up a convent

>b-b-but you shouldnt do that

why? after all we are all just apes running around on a giant rock floating in space. as you have already established laws dont matter so why should anyone obey any law?

fuck off zenyatta

I would murder you if you try to mount my daughter without consent. You forget that many fathers brothers and uncles think like that. Even if women would not be able to say no you would need to ask their father, uncle, brother like mudslimes do basically.

You are under arrest for taking a collection of molecules that formed a blob of meat called a human and inserting another blob of molecules into it

nihilism is the true redpill goy

>he doesn't understands that every bacteria and animal got a territory
So when do i pick up my money from billionaire's accounts? We are all on same territory? I will come to your house and fuck your wife tomorrow.

Everything sounds stupid if you don't look at it from a human frame of reference.

You are not allowed to nuke the continent of Africa and nearby middle East.

On a giant rock floating in infinite space full of limitless radiation and infinite number of giant explosions.

this

You'd get murdered though because all the alpha Germans were killed in ww2.
Even if you tried a sneak attack you'd probably fuck it up somehow.

General Relatitvity states we are falling not floating.

DUDE LMAO UR VAG IS JUST A MEAT CREATOR WHTAS IT MATTER WHEN I STICK MY DICK IN THERE DONT U KNOW THAT NONCONSENSUAL SEX IS THE NORM IN THE UNIVERSE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Haha you are sitting on a dead plant in front of glass with colors flashing your eyes. Computers like don't even exist.

Pretty sad shit to be honest. My hyper-liberal cousin yells at my grandfather and I about this sort of shit.
>Accepted into med-school
>Still firmly convinced that the wage-gap is due to nothing but gender-discrimination by employers

I was kinda disappointed because I thought she was clever when I heard she got into medicine (a big deal here). Turns out she's just another jumped up cunt who probably took the place of a white or asian male with better grades.

Fucking this

Sure sure. Germans would have no chance against yor islands full of alphas. The alphas that were killed had babies. Alot of them, Hitler had programs. This meme is just stupid. Its not the genes its the attitude that is a problem the american jewish liberal propaganda.

>Turns out she's just another jumped up cunt who probably took the place of a white or asian male with better grades.

Thats happening at such an alarming rate it will surely effect the quality of these services in the near future.

Don't cut yourself on that edge satan

fuck curved timespace.

How can the border be imaginary if the border guard is real?

The only people who cross borders are thugs trying to undermine the rights of the citizens living there or traitors too lazy to fix their own country.

All joking aside, what your country is doing is unforgivable. I really hope you guys completely tank in the next few years as a wake-up call to the rest of the first-world countries.

Is she hot? Pics?

>you are under arrest for lowering the temperature of a pile of meat

I can play this game too.

I bet your daughter doesn't ask you for permission to ride the cock caroussel on weekends.

She's probably telling you she's going out to discover herself lol

You dont understand that what you see in the media all that bullshit is not the majority of people. Its a vocal minority. Like the libshits in the US.

Yes by that image's logic.

... And some of them by ideologies.

Your short-sighted pity is cancer.

If that's true then won't you guys elect a hard-line right-wing party this september?

i hope you put the lock on.. to keep her locked in.

That is why I will disable you while you watch me fucking your teenage daughter and then kill you for keks. I bet that is your Germanic fetish in your DNA. My cock would be even happier if the girl was white with blue eyes.

whoa man you're soo deeeeeeep
tell us moar about your deeeeeeeppp pholiphosy will ya?

I don't see how a 110 foot wall is an "imaginary line"

Yes, Muslims are animals and should be treated like that

The landmines and snipers will be very, very real.

No Germans value economy over social things. AFD is not a trusted party yet. They are not a real option for now.
Dont have a daughter. It was just hypothetical. Its not sbiut me. Its sbout general population if women would not be able to say no the men in their life would control their sexual behaviour. And you would still not be able to fuck any girl you see without risking your life.

in the context of the picture that would trivialize all crime on the basis that it shouldnt matter because we are but specs in space.... im certain that you arent advocating anarchy are you user?
a society builds a nation to its protect its self from outside forces may it be natural or artificial dangers.
the creation of borders is to set a boundary in order to define areas that a group will occupy in an attempt to avoid conflict with another group.
you cannot walk into canada and use their resources and not expect to be exiled from that society, as you have broken their code of conduct the moment you border hopped without permision.
borders are a requirement for a nation to have sovereignty
without sovereignty there can be nothing but chaos and tribalism and no scientific, social, or intellectual progress can happen

tl;dr: countries have borders, op is retarded

You're a gypsy. Of course you're angry about borders.

Part of being an adult is accepting that and not chimping out against everything.

>imaginary line
What are natural borders?

>having a house with a door that you lock before you go to sleep on a giant rock floating in infinite space

Just like literally every other animal that congregates in groups, like literally any ape, as well as wolves and dogs.

Yes we are OP. Freud said as much.
>But it's not just an imaginary line.
>its MY fucking imaginary line, sunny jim.

Get the fuck off my property, hippie.

>the vast infinity of space matters when we can barely reach it, let alone traverse it and then do anything anywhere else in it
>resources are finite on an equally finite mass of "giant rock"
>those "imaginary borders" also determine where certain laws apply and do not apply
>the same imaginary borders that nations will happily consign hundreds of thousands of soldiers to die over
>because they want the resources they can squeeze out of that land
You're a fucking idiot. It doesn't need to be said, but I take pleasure in saying it anyway--in the same way I enjoy waking up every morning and knowing that the wall is that much closer to being built.

>you're under arrest for stepping into the domain that our people nurtured and bleed for over the period of its history with the intent of mooching off of all that has been made able by them whilst circumventing their agreed upon methods of legitimate entry thus restricting services and infrastructure that you will never pay for.

Fuck off, everyone is full

Stay over in Romania, commie scum.

Sex is driven by love, power is needed to protect and foster love. Love is the reason we live, everything else is secondary.

Fair enough.
I guess, then, if it is not important what side of the imaginary line they are, that you have no objection with them being forced to live on the other side.

BECAUSE you stupid fuck he's saying that society's laws don't actually apply, but that does not mean you can't have an internal moral compass and not be a cunt.

and i know what you're going to say, "go try rob a bank and see if society's laws matter". That's a fucking weak argument.

Politicians and powerful people seize what they want every single day. That's what he's getting at here.

Might makes right, no matter how much you cry about it and pretend it's not true.

It's the reason governments can rewrite history, because they have the collective might of a group.

It's the reason kikes get away with raping children, because they are powerful enough to do so.

I'm not condoning any of this shit, i'm just saying it's how the world works. If you have enough strength you can rewrite history to how you want.

That does not mean you are some evil person without morals, as you can have your own internal moral compass. You did not see hitler raping bunnies, because he was not cool with that himself.

If he wanted to rape a bunny, no-one would have stopped him.

>I can't believe i'm explaining how might and right are entwined

Materialist liberals are fucking cancer

I would like to go to that guy house who made the picture.

Just walk in, Eat from his fridge and when he finds me I just tell me "What's your problem? We line on a floating rock in infinite space, There's no imaginary line between my house and yours"

Actually i thought of a great example to play devil's advocate. It's fucked up, but listen.

>Be giga kike
>Want to fuck little girls
>Society says it's illegal
>Giga kike is not going to let this stop him, so he makes friends with fellow pedos and together they conspire to control the UK's justice system
>Import some immigrants to rape some lolis and distract the population
>You and your cabal do what you want behind closed doors and anyone trying to investigate gets fired

It's horrifying, but this REAL LIFE SCENARIO is an example of how might makes right. They have not been stopped because they have the strength to back up what they want to do.

I'm sure all of you have some desires (though most likely not like these) and you can get away with them, you just need to start thinking about how to engineer the scenario for it to happen.

And it does not mean you need to abandon your own morals. If you believe something is wrong, don't do it because you personally don't want to do it.

But don't be a weak fucking goy who lets society tell him what's right and wrong. Because you are letting yourself get told what's right and wrong by someone who has vested interests in fucking you over.

Another example would be the holocaust. The nazis lost and now we'll never really know the 100% truth, because the kikes get to write history, as the winners.

The biggest redpill is understanding morals in their conventional sense are utter bullshit.

You can either be a winner or a loser, you don't have to abandon your own personal morality but if you are listening to the TV, Religion, Government for your morals you are innately a fucking loser and will get nowhere in life.