Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kfBHX
youtube.com/watch?v=fG2seugAgnU
youtube.com/watch?v=LI7NDDQLvbo
youtube.com/watch?v=EunEX3wdoc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vox seems like a very reputable news source

archive them you fool you are giving them clicks

Don't they realise that our ideology is trolling?

It's almost like you have to argue the argument that is presented to you and not string buzzwords together in order to create a strawman.

Hmmmmmmm

>tfw the left still doesn't know what "trolling" means

You got me OP, I am Hitler's grandson

I getting some heavy readings in sector 5. Look like alt-right troll attack

So the alt-right wants people to dismiss their views? Am I getting that right?

Damn. We have traitors in our midst. Better call Herr user to solve this.

always archive this garbage clickbait

archive.is/kfBHX
archive.is/kfBHX
archive.is/kfBHX

>anglin
Literally fucking who. Gotta say these leftists are really adept at finding leaders for nonexistant things.

Andrew angling is extremely well known

Normies can't comprehend the age of post-postirony. Their tactics are like bringing sticks against flamethrowers.

So it's fine to say "white people are not better", but it's not fine to say "white people are better".
Can someone explain this

Never heard of him. Can't say I care either.

>even though you can't see white supremacy and nazis in this meme
>just trust us, the alt right is hiding secret nazi messages
>memes are bad and nazi

Gr8 argument, top notch debating skills.

"Beware the invisible nazis" has been a driving force in lefty thinking for decades now.

>lose the election in the single biggest cavalcade of fuck ups and overt lies ever witnesses
>it's russian hackers
>it's fake news
>it's online virgins
>they're political shills, argue with them
>they're wrong
>now just ignore them

If we were really the alt-right, wouldn't we be proud of it?

Haha they're so delusional

>the cognitive dissonance of the left
>it had absolutely nothing to do with our toxic ideology, glaring hypocrisy, and increasingly ridiculous daily public meltdowns.
>it had absolutely nothing to do with our elitism, condescension, contrived virtue signaling, smug narcissism, and complete lack of self-awareness
>it was all because of a cartoon frog.
It will never dawn on them.

>>anglin
>Literally fucking who.
>Andrew angling is extremely well known

He runs the Daily Stormer.

You see the media can't understand we don't like stormfags here, and that the stormfags don't really like Sup Forums. They don't understand that we're making the memes and that stormies are just yuk yuking and applauding what they think suits them.

You never heard anything about Anglin or Spencer here before the media's Alt-Right meme. You heard about Milo only because he was a cunt to the SJWs and the pro-Trump brigade shilled him.

Fucks sake Sup Forums is split on Trump too. Only reason the majority supported him is because he's a political wrecking ball that has anuses clenched across both political parties and the media.

Unfortunately we picked up a lot of true believers along the way just like with Chanology they unironically support Trump and think he's genuinely smart and a good leader.

The fundamental thing Sup Forums stands for is chaos, even when it threatens ourselves. We cheer attacks and disasters and every thread has someone that's potentially in the firing line saying "fuck it, let it happen". This is why outsiders will never understand it, because they think there has to be an agenda behind it that benefits us somehow.

>the normie faggot journalists recognize meme magic as a powerful threat now
The age of irony has come to a peak

>30% of the article are random twitter posts
9/10 journalism. Really feeling it.

I aint clicking on dat.

>archive.is/kfBHX
So what you're saying is by posting ancapballs, ancaps are trying to confuse the public into dismissing its ideology?

I don't think the alt-right is even a real thing, just a boogy man the SJWs invented because they couldn't find anyone that was actually oppressing them

Fuck off D&C shill

We Aren't trying anything, we're just shitposting to have fun

Horrible article, felt like I was reading pure gibberish at some points.

Our strength is that we are decentralized, and that we are completely serious about our jokes.

Like we want our jokes to really happen in real life. If it doesn't happen, then it's okay because it was just a joke. But if we enforce white nationalism lead by world war 3, then we'd be glad that our joke was coming to life.

It is kind of a post-modern ideology covered in irony

>D&C shill

If this was supposed to be DNC shill you should really off yourself now, retard.

it's a thing. some people are just oblivious to the fact that labeling something like this leads to ruin

>linking directly to Vox

And into the oven you go.

Aja? nice...

youtube.com/watch?v=fG2seugAgnU

lmao

> Guys the alt-right use trolling to obfuscate their evil motives, that's totally what's happening and not liberals being retarded hipster dipshits who all dissenting opinion as 'trolling'.
> But since the alt-right hides behind six layers of irony who knows what it is? Here's the real definition of the 'alt-right' given to me by the Daily Stormer
> Definitely not a troll.

Hehehe

I don't think it is, the term lumps classic liberals together with right wingers, white nationalists with civic nationalists

the alt right literally just a list of people they don't like

You wouldn't want people to think, would you?

Essentially they're attacking a boogeyman that doesn't exist in the capacity they want to think it does.

Even among Sup Forums posters, yet alone Sup Forums as a whole, only some % of the board would consider themselves "alt-right". However, there are plenty of people who are just around for "the lulz" that will take part in "trolling" on a whim, thus they attempt to bring down an anonymous group of people of which only a small fraction carry the label they're opposed to.

Not to mention "alt-right" itself is a really vague term and means wildly different things to different people.

>you're definitely a fool

What this gentleman said

Because one still allows you to imply we're all the same

While I do think Trump is smart, I'm not willing to start ducking his dick over leadership or some presidential quality.
Most support him because they're sick to the teeth of PC culture and cancerous leftism that has out lived it's purpose and is now working against western civilisation.
He's thrown the hand brake on that shit or at least slowed it and that is worthy of my support.

Journalism today is like writing an tumblr post.

>pictures/gifs between paragraphs
>Tweets between paragraphs
>buzzwords
>links to other articles wrote in the same manner to reinforce your own bullshit

>Implying that vox is about critical thinking

How does one archive links?

vox.com is basically a whinier version of buzzfeed. brooklyn LGBTQOFWGKTABBQ statist liberal crap.

F A K E N E W S

This. If I were American, I'd be willing to sacrifice a few niceties temporarily if it puts us on a path to unfucking the nation in the future. Hillary getting the TPP ratified would've been the death of the West.

>Aja? nice...

Googled that obese bitch.
>Hi! I’m Aja (pronounced “Asia” like the continent).

When will the alt-right meme end? There's no such thing, it's just "right".

ignore her

enjoy some Michael Mcdonald background vocals on Peg

youtube.com/watch?v=LI7NDDQLvbo

They're closer to understanding than they were a year ago, but they're still way off. They still focus too much on the offensive trolling and can't even see the true message.

Just go to archive.is (or archive.fo, different domain for the same site I think) and paste in the link

You browse to archive.is and paste the link of the page you want to archive.

You should do it for two reasons:
1. Prevents them getting ad revenue from clicks
2. Makes a copy of what they wrote that they can't edit later if they need to claim innocence

Kek

Sounds like a replaceable news source. Like FNN

>trying to use the "muh values" meme on Sup Forums like you would Republicans

The shills are entertaining.

Trying to discern a coherent message from a bunch of random shit lords.

Why do whenever I google trump, the only articles that show up is from this fag site?

>Aja Romano
pic related, it's the land whale who looks like she smells like cat piss

The caption under the pic where I pulled this from reads "Manhattan—The Daily Dot’s Aja Romano hosts a fan panel with Orlando Jones at Tumblr HQ."

>Tumblr HQ
You can't make this shit up, lmao.

it isn't news. Vox's entire business model is to take "news" from other sources and re-write it with liberal spin and buzzwords to appeal to braindead retarded millenial bernie voters. Mic.com is the same.

I miss the time we rooted servers

Vox is owned by NBC and it's execs are all ex Washington Post and NYT. It's a legacy media attempt at making a shitty clickbait site.

The values argument only really works here when said about chaos, because it's fucking true. You can't just say shill and his argument magically doesn't work. I don't even agree with him on half of his post, but he nailed the second half.

We don't need idols, sans Kek and sometimes Trump. Literally our best and only weapon is the absence of a face, we revel in chaos that ensues. We praise Kek, the literal embodiment of chaos, but use the face of pepe to represent him, because pepe is the most malleable meme out there, and at the end of the day doesn't have a true identity, just a conveyed emotion behind his smirk.

lel. Literally an entire article to say "I read the DS FAQ and sort of understood one of its clearly explained points, but don't know what to do about it." Time and again these shitlib analyses prove they *still* don't understand us, meanwhile we understand their narcissistic emotion and status driven thinking very well, and can trigger / manipulate them at will.

Use archive.org you fucking kike. Prevents the website from earning shekels and page count

Hello fellow "Pepes", dont you love chaos? Vote Hillary 2020.

>post-post irony
Fuck, you're right.
(((They))) still haven't figured out post irony. The article basically says
>if you take them seriously you're getting trolled
>but if you don't take them seriously you're being defeated

They really have no idea what to make of all this faggotry.

Decentralization and lack of perceptible form are our greatest strengths. Leftists always try to project their own rigid hierarchy onto us, hence their constant search for "leaders" they can take down, thinking that will stop their torment at the hands of a million smug anime girls and cartoon frogs.

>Hillary getting chased by wolves is sexist

These guys are such fags

>memes are identifies as source of trumps victory
>memes are banned from 2020 election

>implying your shitposting on an interperative Moroccan tapas painting board does anything except trigger the other neets you post with.

these fags do not realize that they are fighting against the ascended ones

youtube.com/watch?v=EunEX3wdoc4 like my confusion of the alt right and subscribe, please im a lowly waterfilter salesman

Please explain this pic

Does the DailyStormer even really count as "alt-right" they fit ideologically but they don't do anything or attempt any activism, on the internet or IRL. Am I wrong? Any Stormfags want to correct me?

That's what the internet used to look like...
>fuckin kids

Wait they think those guys are alt-right? Which are we again?

if you didn't pick the dark age ending you are incel

>which are we again?

Never label yourself. You're you. I'm me.

What they don't understand is that they've done this to themself. Yes we're jewing them, but there is no way for them to jew their way out. They lost the argument for commies way back in the 60's objectively. So they turned to immigration changes and feels. We'll the pushed, and suppressed soooo hard that there is no nuance anymore. You can't simply skirt some random person getting visibly upset as just an "off" liberal, every liberal immediately gets tied to that person. Their only chance would be to get back to objectivity and facts, but they wont do that because it's not on their side. They're basically in quick sand now.

tracer tong is my homeboy

They define it so broadly it's almost meaningless, then use the label to equate everyone who voted for Trump with the Nazi fringe. It would be one thing if they did that as a cynical political tactic, but increasingly it appears they *actually believe* that SS divisions are going to come marching down their street any day now.

Exactly it's Milo, or it's Spencer etc etc. Then they "cut off it's head" and think we'll disperse. Then the next day they see the same damn thing and have NO idea what to do about it. Beauty of the anonymous internet. No Hierarchy, no leaders. Just intellectuals that we can learn from.

Just fuck my world-view up senpai.

>implying some of us don't still have sites shelled

Holy shit, man the harpoons. Worse than I imagined.

"We" as in Sup Forums don't have a unified ideology, I'd say a large number of us would count as alt-right/WN/Ethno-Nationalist/Paleocon or whatever else you want to call it though.

>>trying to use the "muh values" meme on Sup Forums like you would Republicans
>The shills are entertaining.

If you haven't been here long enough to see the only constant is chaos you're new and politically motivated to see what you want to see, to boot.

In short get the fuck out and back to wherever you came from. This is not the new hot place for your kind. You're not "cool with the kids". You can't recruit anyone from here.

These guys get it. I have never voted republican in my life until I voted for trump. I would have much rather had a competent politician at the helm but he seemed like the only one that was going to pump the brakes on this bullshit PC culture. Although I do believe that it is a somewhat unstoppable thing. Leftists are going to destroy this country in the long run.

Your a faggit lol

No sir you are the faggot. Everything he said is pretty much true.

Nah, the main difference between the virtuesignaling cunts and Sup Forums is ego.

Being anonymous means no ego, no individual to attack, nobody to dox, no workplace to harass.

The other side cannot compete, because they're forced into social engineering and agreeing like sheep, otherwise their social status and ego will be destroyed by their peers.

Wait, dismissal of an ideology means NOT taking it seriously...as in, making it a joke.

How bad must it be if your ideology is losing the culture war to a joke?

You're wrong about Trump. The majority picked him because it was clear (((they))) didn't want him, I think this is something most will agree on. Chaos, yes, for them

>We're agents of CHAOS *tips fedora*

It's actually pretty cringey, the whole thing reads like an animu villain's monologue.

And interesting through that, it allowed us to look for absolute truth. Once you see what's really going on, you have a much greater meaning to life then just being socially acceptable. These lefties will never win, because ego is in their way, and their cause is MUCH MUCH smaller than ours.

>I would have much rather had a competent politician at the helm but he seemed like the only one that was going to pump the brakes on this bullshit PC culture. Although I do believe that it is a somewhat unstoppable thing.

That's the other puzzle piece really.

Trump and Brexit show how limited our choices are. First of all they're exceptions to the rule, but they're really not that far off from the normal options. Trump isn't a radical at all, he shut down TPP - like Bernie wanted to do. He instituted lobbying obstacles.. which Bernie wanted to do. He's a weird centrist and probably the main reason he's surrounded with political outsiders like the Breitbart people is they're the only ones who supported him. If WSJ had been nicer to him, they'd likely have people in his circle now. Who can blame him for not wanting the people who hurled venom at him for a year and a half?

And Brexit, obviously Britain used to stand alone. It's no revolution. The idea that you can't have other cooperation and trade treaties, that it's the EU or nothing is just strongarm tactics.

But, the point is look at the results. They're already paving over the effects of Brexit. They're making sure their backroom deals will still be in place. They're stalling and dragging out the process so all the little lobbying cockroaches can ensure their agenda continues.

With Trump, he's done only a few thing and is already being bogged down and fought from within his own political structure. The media is praising the existence of "deep government" - having bureaucrats actively work against the president is somehow not insurrection still and the media calls Trump a fascist for firing people who sabotage his agenda.

Even with the muslim happenings, mass attacks, beheadings of priests in churches, a rape epidemic, it's all covered up and normalized and nothing is done.

Chaos and real change are the hardest things to fight for.