DRUMPF WON!!!! HAHAHA MUFFIN BTFO

>DRUMPF WON!!!! HAHAHA MUFFIN BTFO

Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. More than ELEVEN MILLION more people voted for other candidates than did for Drumpf!!

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter from r/pol/ tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time, especially among young people. Now with Drumpf in the White House old Sup Forums's contrarian, anti establishment streak will rise again and there will be a massive backlash against the Sup Forumsddit menace.

She fucking won. WE won.

Other urls found in this thread:

usherald.com/voter-fraud-voters-report-multiple-instances-trump-pence-choice-not-ballot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2/10

And another 130 million didn't vote at all.
I wonder what happens when Trump does a good job and the American people figure out the Democrats are insane, example, Hillary promoting the "Fight"

>no sweetie

I can't stop laughing everytime I see this

sage this shit. Open your eye dumb fuck.

Never forget that this guy wanted to give the world a Hillary presidency by acting as a spoiler for her.

after the milo farce, evan mcmullin is on bourroughed time

McMuffin will be car accidented soon at this speed.

and how many voted for this massive faggot ?

I did desu

not even memeing

So, you guys liked the system back then, but now that it is not in your favor you are going to cry about it?

A loser to the system that is in place is a loser to the system is in place!

Loser........

"would you like to try again?" - Chris Hansen

Did you know that Bill Clinton never got even half of the vote?
Ignorance is bliss, right, user?

What did you win?

That will never happen. Leftist are insane and will stay that way. Only chance is that if Trump will succeed in dismantling the (((mass media))).

Unless that happens, no matter how good the Trump presidency is; they will not know it.

They might report it, but it's buried in the article and articulated as a bad thing. Headline is complete opposite. And most people just read the headlines.

>74 million
did the leftist hordes start counting their aborted foetuses?

me bitch

Trump did win though. If he didn't win he would not be your president, Which for the next 8 years he is.

You know winning means being president, do you?

Meanwhile, 12 people (3, without the mcmuffin last name) voted for mcmuffin.
I hate this CIA fuck.
I feel bad for the dumb mormons who unwittingly listen to his faggotry.

50 million Americans voted for Bush in 2000 and 55 million voted against him
but I guess that wasn't a problem back then.

Guess the 63 million voters are the ones that mattered.
Keep crying bitch nigga.

Was this "sweetie" shill McMuffin all along?, Fuck you McMuffin, the CIA has only computers, but not intelligence.

But who is president and who is currently dying of Parkinson's and/or Kuru?

usherald.com/voter-fraud-voters-report-multiple-instances-trump-pence-choice-not-ballot/

Wow he lost by 11 gorillian votes

Ur being too generous cunt

>I hate this CIA fuck.

Ummm... he did nothing wrong, sweetie.

Some facts for you:

Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to Hillary's 19 and DC. 62% to her 38%.
Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California.

Hillary won California 5,860,714 to Trump’s 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1% exclusive of the other candidates. Thus California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as claimed by the Democrats and their media stooges.

But deduct her California vote from her national vote leaving her with 54,978,783, and deduct Trump’s California vote from his national total, leaving him with 57,113.976, he wins in a landslide in the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%.

So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the USA by a substantial margin.

This exemplifies the wisdom of the Electoral College, to prevent the vote of any one populace state from overriding the vote of the others. Trump’s Campaign Manager, Kellyanne Conway, whose expertise is polling, saw this early on and devised her strategy of “6 pathways to the White House”.

This meant ignoring California with its huge Democrat majority and going after the states that would give him the necessary electoral votes to win, FL, NC, MI, PA, OH, and WI.

Could this mean the end of the Democrat Party? At its lowest point since the civil war when the afternoon of January 20, 2017 arrived, the Republican Party now has:

1) The Presidency.
2) A majority of the House of Representatives.
3) A majority of the Senate.
4) Almost two-thirds of all the governorships.
5) Total control of the statehouses in almost two-thirds of all the states.
6) A majority of the Supreme Court.

The above has never happened before in American history.

So yeah, keep saying Trump lost.

Hillary Clinton = the people's president

anti-American Drumfptards will never admit this

Again, why do you people respond to this obvious shareblue?

Don't respond to trolls

fucking this

3% isn't landslide by any means. I like him and I'm glad that he won, but don't be stupid.

Majority however voted for trump across America, excluding the biggest cities.

>>sage shill threads

>1 post by this ID
also funny how the margin seems to grow by the day, muh six gorrilion?

This is fucking Sup Forums.

I'm just going to assume you're pretending to be retarded and not actually trying to samefag on a board with ID's

Who are Libertarians closest to - Trump or Hillary?

Sweetie-posting is the ultimately redpill.

>who is in the white house right now

When you lose in votes but still win the election!

I wasn't suggesting he changes the left, I was suggesting he reaches out to people he didn't vote, the left will radicalize enough to push people away from them and into Trump.

>listening to a literal CIA plant

>made up figures
>butthurt loser
The fact of the matter is that Trump is president, Hillary is not.
And no amount of trantrum shitposting can change that.

>I hate this CIA fuck.

PizzaGate, Dennis Hastert videos, Jeffrey Epstein's Lolita Island ... all control of people through blackmail.

How does CIA control Senator McCain's freedom fighters become ISIS?

But you didn't

If Clinton had won you could literally make the same argument sans 3 million votes.

The US is not a consolidated nation. It is a union of individual states.

Each state gets a proportional number of electors based on its population compared to the national population.

Ex) California has approx 1/10 of the country's population. Therefore it gets approx 1/10 of the country's electors.

This system prevents any state from exceeding its influence compared to the other states.

California gave its 55 electors to Hillary. Her margin of victory in the state is irrelevant.

Trump won 30 states and 306 electors. Hillary won 20 states and 232 electors. Therefore Trump is the winner.

How many votes did McMuffin get?

Yeah, Hilldawg won by 13 million votes. Can you believe she won by 20 million votes? Drumpkin lost by over 40 septillion votes sweetie

>sage in all fields

What you liberals are struggling to understand is that for all the "red pill" rhetoric and academic logic games we pull out of our ass to prove you wrong time and again, it's ultimately just fucking fun.
Our side is more fun. Your side is dead and conformist. It's just that simple. We will prevail because as long as kids want to have fun, you will be eternally BTFO. Get used to that feeling. Get used to knowing that your children will think you are a conformist stultifying and oppressive dinosaur.
Look hard into the abyss.
You ceded fun to us.
You are doomed.

What's more if liberals try to get rid of the electoral college it would require a constitutional convention. Which could potentially fuck up the whole federation if not handled right.

Let's look at this from a different perspective :
63 million people voted for trump, despite they were told to not to do so.
66 million voted for Hillary after all media and celebrity support.

It makes about 8 million people, who were smart enough to vote third party , neither for trump, neither for Hillary.

Since , addition operator in math is commutative , we get :

71 million voted for someone else than Hillary.

You lost. Simply accept and change your rhetoric. That's why you lost...

>constitutional convention
Not really. See National Popular Vote Compact.

Each state decides how it chooses electors. Most give their electors to the winner of their statewide popular vote. They can just as easily decide to give them to the winner of the national popular vote. If enough states decided to do that (i.e. a group of states with a total of 270+ electoral votes), then every election would be decided by popular vote, without needing to the change the constitution.

so what you're saying is 74 million people voted for someone other than Drumpf?

And 75 million decided not to show up.

um no sweetie you lost :^)

>It makes about 8 million people, who were smart enough to vote third party
"what is a leppo?"