White people will actually seriously unironically defend this

White people will actually seriously unironically defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-2998514/China-investigates-truckloads-deformed-pigs-dumped-rivers-supply-drinking-water-villages.html
globalissues.org/news/2011/06/20/10157
pri.org/stories/2016-01-13/5-countries-dump-more-plastic-oceans-rest-world-combined
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White people will criticize nonwhite parents, but will stay silent when they see this. Why the hypocrisy, white people?

i see nothing wrong. where do you think food comes from nigge.

Whenever white people say they make the best civilizations, I always remember this image and just roll my eyes.

This is the true face of white people. When their thin veneer of civility is finally dropped, they turn into bloodthirsty savages.

Holy shit, why is this allowed??

When I think of food I think of going to the store, not whatever this fuck this is

White trash need to be bludgeoned to death

Enoch Powel Was right

they should just buy meat from the store so the animals don't get killed, right?

top kek!

Please put a veneer of civility on your culture too, Mr Ching Chong. That would be much appreciated.

Plenty more fish in the sea.

The ocean deserves no mercy.

So we acknowledge this but yet whitey would still lose the race war amirite?

Those aren't fish, you uneducated white trash. Those are highly intelligent mammals.

>Holy shit, why is this allowed??
White privilege

If you eat meat, then stfu. At least these people actually have the balls to kill their food themselves.

>Faroe Islands
Oh no, people are catching food from nature and not the only grocery store for 300 miles.
>When I think of food I think of going to the store
Probably because you're a faggot.

It's food idiot.

They are clearly fish. Also I live in a city so I am automatically intelligent.

Considering white people are destroying the ocean with pollution, I can understand that this attitude comes naturally to you. You're a dangerous race who threatens this planet's existence.

It's culture. I'm not a vegan so I don't care.

Not sure if bait or autist

You're a rural or suburban retard.

>You're a dangerous race but please allow me to live among you.
t.yellowshitskin

you cant eat dolphins retard

dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-2998514/China-investigates-truckloads-deformed-pigs-dumped-rivers-supply-drinking-water-villages.html

globalissues.org/news/2011/06/20/10157

pri.org/stories/2016-01-13/5-countries-dump-more-plastic-oceans-rest-world-combined

The hypocrisy is real.

>2017
>Getting sentimental over dolphins/whales because "M-Muh smart c-communicating mammals!"

Meanwhile pigs are smarter than dogs and no one bats an eye, yet when Chang dares to eat a dog, everyone flips their shit.

food don't come from the store retard

We truly are the most inhumane of races.

Yes you can. And those are pilot whales not dolphins, fucktard. A simple google image search will prove it.

No I live in a city. Im smart. Also those are fish.

The bed is covered in poop. Probably from the dead kids releasing their bowels.

Your people (asians) boil dogs alive, eat octopus alive, throws sharks back into the water after cutting off their fins, and hunt whales against internetional law.

>those are pilot whales not dolphins
From Wikipedia, "Pilot whales are among the largest of the oceanic dolphins"

I can't say I'm disappointed, because I honestly didn't expect a white person to be educated in this, or any other subject.

Dude those people live on a series of small rocks with no trees and barely any farmable land.

They've managed to survive by learning to eat whatever the fuck they can.

What do you eat? Fucking rainbows?

Where is this

A lot of people assuming OP's race in this thread.

>Faroe Islands
>accurate depiction of every white nation evar

nice try ching chong