Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

How can any Jew, Israeli, or Shill ever even argue this story when just simple math is enough to destroy the whole argument? Can any Jews respond to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

medindia.net/patients/calculators/world_cancer_clock.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=9DOI3FqCZJE&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Duh because they were all killed and buried!

Haven't you noticed, all the parks in Germany have skeletons a mere 1m under the surface.

wtf I love math now

>numbers claim 4 million in auschwitz alone

highest number I've ever seen for auschwitz is 1.3 mill, and that's including non-jews and both gassed and killed by other means. where do you get the 4 million number?

>using google to find holocaust data
>show us the numbers being pushed by the holocaust memorial museum

Because critical thinking is rare now desu fampai

>point out the highest number I can find is 1.3
>rather than say op is retarded or wrong, ask where the number comes from
>get non-answer

I just don't understand why you deny the holocaust when it was completely justified.

the original claim was 4 million. they had a plaque and everything at Auschwitz. captured documents were later released by the soviets that put the number at 1.3 million. yet the overall 6 million number was never revised.

isn't that odd? not only to go from 4 to 1.3 million, but to never revise the overall 6 million tally? its as though facts were never important

POO

SHART

Not to mention how long he would take to cremate one body. And how expensive it is

The number used to be 4 million but *surprisingly* that turned out to be propaganda.

The real issue is that not every death camp had a crematorium and if those weren't responsible for the overwhelming majority of deaths then what happened to the millions of corpses?

He would need like 100 gorillotons of fuel

he didnt gas all of them you fucking retard

WHAT ARE EINSATZGRUPPEN FOR 500 ALEX

jesus CHRIST WHY do nazis never PICK UP A FUCKING HISTORY BOOK

Alright, I'll look into that. But, at the same time, how is that any different from what you are doing by using the 4 million number if you know it's not the accepted number anymore?

Really? No evidence, no links? Just back of the envelope calculations?

If you only listen to yourself, you'll get nowhere.

>they killed n people less than reported so it never happened

N-Nazis dindu nuffin! They never chimped out lie subhumans I swear!

now aint that quacking crazy!

In the end, how much Jews were killed by poles in polish concentration camps?!

Welp. We didn't get enough of them boys.

Do the math on fuel consumed to burn to ashes 6million jews and 5 million others, I love this part. Apparently Germany had a huge boon in energy supplies during the war they just happened to spend on killing jews (free labour) instead of fueling tanks or keeping their factories running.

THEY DIDNT GAS 11 MILLION WHAT ARE EINSTAZGRUPPEN

HOW
MANY
FUCKING
TIMES
MUST
I
SAY
THIS

where're the bodies?

>33,000 killed

Oy vey!

This

You dont need a book to realize that if he actually had a plan to kill them all. And besides, actual reports from the Nazis (because the allies could hear and decrypt every message by the Germans) show that only around 70k Jews died in concentration camps.

*He didn't planned to kill them.."

cherry picking?

are you redpilled yet?

If a group shower size gas chamber is 500 square feet, and tightly packed people each occupy about 3 square feet, that is about 170 per load. Lets also assume that using slave labor to empty the chamber, it can be used twice a day. That is 340 people per day. Which is 2380 per week. Which comes out to about 115,000 per year. If in use from 1941 to 1945, that is 460,000 per chamber. Therefore, 14 chambers would be needed. Actually pretty easy to hit the 6 million.

Assuming that Truman started irradiating japs since second one, that makes for about 30 seconds.
300000 japs killed during 30 seconds means Truman killed roughly 300000 japs every 30 seconds (LOL).
In Hiroshima, the most famous 0 zone, there are 2 nuclear reactors.
It takes 1 hour to vaporize a body with radiation from controlled fission, so the total amount of japs vaporized would be in truth 1/120...

Swag he jest

Why use zyklon b instead of suffocating them to death. Less time since you don't need to air out the chambers, no expensive chemicals, no prussian blue staining on everything touched by the gas.

and the bodies just poofed into thin air right?

The same place where the bodies of the 100 million murdered Native Americans are. Imagionationland.

>all jews were killed in Auschwitz
>all jews were put into ovens
>all jews were gasses
This is where you are wrong. They had every possible way to kill them, such as firing squads, abuse, torture, starvation, and etc.
Stop being an uber edgy nazi.

bodies don't just disappear

It's weird to think that when I read a book, or an article, or anything to do with history, it's probable that the person who wrote it had an agenda, and enough people with agendas will rewrite history.

We will most likely never know the answer, I think the mundane rule of thumb applies here though, most likely no insane number of Jews died, and the entirety of wwii was fought to make money, or stop someone from making money.

Since January this year, 9 million died from cancer in the west... how many cancer deaths have you personally witnessed since January?
Its 6 people each 30 second...
medindia.net/patients/calculators/world_cancer_clock.asp

The human population is larger and in more flux than you can understand. 6 mil over 10 EU countries, over 6 years... it isn't unrealistic.

Also gas chambers were only used for a minority of cases. Mass graves and even normal funerals were the majority

Wouldn't be that hard. Some could have been incinerated, some buried in mass graves, etc. Concentration camps weren't the only places Jews were killed. Many were shot or hanged right where they lived. Where were the bodies of the 20 million plus Russians who were killed? Using mass production techniques, it would be easy to kill and dispose of the remains of millions of people.

those actually could/probably exist, our diseases spread like wildfire. people attributing those deaths to europeans are liars or misinformed

exactly, they just let them rot

You talk sense ukbro. Dont let autism rule.

>stalin starved 40 million people to death over just a few years
But where are the bodies?

#doubt

b-b-but muh typhus!

Where are these huge settlements? Also, NO ONE burned the Indian bodies - so where are the millions of bodies? No one breeds at a greater rate than dead Native Americans.

>he doesn't know about the bone fields on the eastern front

how many were counted? that sure looks close to 6 million but I need to be sure

I can't believe you had to explain this relatively simple concept to a board that prides itself on being redpilled and knowing more about everything than the average layman.

>implying all 6 million were stacked in piles
>implying 6 million were killed in one spot
Why are leafs retarded?

without the oven to ashes part nothing holds water, there are 5.5million jewish bodies unaccounted for

either they were burned to ashes and dispersed or there are bodies to prove where, how, and when they died.

>a board that prides itself on being redpilled and knowing more about everything than the average layman.

Self delusion is truly the most wicked trap of the mind

>Wouldn't be that hard
disposing of 6 million bodies isn't hard? lmao

>incinerated
Not possible, only two of the death camps actually had cremators.

>Mass graves
Where?

>Concentration camps weren't the only places Jews were killed. Many were shot or hanged right where they lived
Yeah but you don't have hard numbers for those so it doesn't mean jack shit and that's doesn't go with the narrative being pushed by kikes. A shitload of civilians died on all sides, jews would no longer have their special snowflake status.

Doesn't seem like you've ever actually watched jeopardy

I just showed you the image of the pile of bodies you dumb leaf cuck. All it takes is to dig a hole with machinery and dump all the bodies there to rot. Or simply just leave it in the open.

piles of bodies which died due to typhus epidemics in the camps. 1 picture of 300 or so dead people does not a holocaust make

Lol, lets pull out gold teeth and fake the holocaust!

Nazi contemporary art, #holohoax

>typhus epidemics
Of course, how convenient. They all died of typhus.
And what if that was done deliberately by the nazis eh?
Hmmmm. Looks like those 6 million figures aren't fake afterall.

Official story by reputable historians right now is:
>5.2-5.5million Jews died
>most didn't die in the camps

>A shitload of civilians died on all sides
Theres evidence about the Nazis being a tad harsher on jews though
youtube.com/watch?v=9DOI3FqCZJE&t=1s

Hey, did you fags know that Hitler was actually born in Australia. I think I read that somewhere

Then he'd be a Scheißeposter.

No one is claiming 6 million Jews were gassed and cremated shit stain.

source

why spend money keeping them in work camps if you could just stop feeding them? If they spent 10% of the money spent on the camps on bullets they could've ended everyone in the camps 10x over.

Voltaire did nothing wrong.

funny that i would go to jail and my computer woould get purged if i say that openly

Even without the last sentence this would get me in serious trouble

You spelt illegal wrong

>Race traitor is pepe

No

okay of those non-cremated where were the bodies interred?

And who is going to do the digging and transport of bodies eh? The germans needed a workforce to do that dummy.

your mothers gaping ass

See:

Shit. the Goyim are onto us

Anyone well versed enough in military uniforms or guns to tell me whether this is a German soldier?

his wife is spanish?

You dont have to gas millions of people if you starve and dehydrate them all at once; its not like Russia and China were doing the same concept, of starving, to millions in their countries but we do not deny those numbers that are in the 10s of millions. Also, the bodies aren't burned as that would be impossible in terms of energy to do such; they were all mass buried over the span of the holocause. And before you say, "why dont they let research in the areas to see if there are people buried there?" Well, why go to a cemetary and try to prove there are dead bodies buried there? We all know there are bodies buried at a cemetary.

Yes that is a german no doubt

they know the numbers are ridiculous. have you ever read some of the lollercaust survivors descriptions of literal Rube (((Goldberg))) type machines the Nazis used to exterminate them?

Exactly my point, why construct these camps at great expense then kill the inmates when the GDR is having the mother of all labour shortages expending even more labour to carry out this plan?

stfu curry nigger

spooky scary skeletons

I meant the character Aragorn.

lol, I see what you mean but elves are white so nobody gives a shit

Yugoslavian, most likely a Fascist working for the Germans

Jews need holocaust,but real one.

>GDR
kek wut? You must have been learning history from a different alternate universe.

that crazyshit girl is kinda hot, tbqh

would totally hose that off and hit it

>Elves are white

Different fucking species dude

THIS!
>tfw taking my daughter to a park
>she takes a bucket and a plastic shovel with her
>minding my own business, I turn back to her when she has found a fucking skeleton
>I freak out, my heart beating faster
>upon closer inspection, it's just remnants of jewish bones
>we laugh about the situation, before we bury the skeleton back into the sand.

This video just made me even more racist. Those people are fucking savages how can they just let that fucking happen. Fuck shit skins.

GROSSE DEUTSCHE REICH
it's what they called the combined Germany, Austria, Czechoslovakia, etc.
>when your snarky quip turns out to make you look retarded

his children will still look like him

Really?

When you refer to the GDR it would normally mean East Germany, not some random German words, dumb leaf.

>there is no way, i repeat, absolutely no way the germans, who pride themselves on their efficiency, would need to construct camps for essentially a large unpaid workforce of slaves, nope no siree bob

>neglecting the fact that doing all of this is highly economically efficient