Idris Elba & Kate Winslet Kiss on 'Mountain Between Us' Set

Will 2017 be the year race-mixing is promoted the most in movies?

justjared.com/2017/02/21/idris-elba-kate-winslet-kiss-on-mountain-between-us-set/

Idris Elba only dates black girls and Kate Winslet is married / dating that white director. Low budget movie that nobody will ever see.

Why hasnt the OP ever made any threads about this which is the #1 show on TV watched by close to 20 million people every week in just the US alone?

Because the point of the thread is to cuck post without it being blatant so OP doesn't get banned by the janitors who don't even ban people for doing this anymore.

hmm, maybe because whites and asians have white babies, while white plus black = nigger baby

why the fuck are you still watching the digital jew

Liberal>British>Woman

this desu

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The director is from Israel.

YES!!!!!!!
This is SO tolerant!!!

good. he can have that ugly unibrow hag.

isreali arab
He must have went to a jewish film school.

I love these threads.
>Why does this nigger have a girlfriend but my trailer has only me and my mum in it.

/mode #channel +o pynchon

>whites and asians have white babies

Mixed race is mixed race. Happas are the end of 100,000 years of diverse evolution, just as mulattoes.

Goodbye jews.

Nigger Snuff, can't get enough!
I can't wait to pull these niggers apart on film. I actually hope shit stays together enough that we can track down the jews, niggers, and race traitor whites and make months worth of snuff film as we cleanse the country. Do the jews who produce this shit think they are going to survive even slight social disruptions?
The ethnic cleansing will be televised.

AMWF = white mutated baby
WMAF = Filipino mutant baby

I got tons of friends with Asian wives, all they're kids look like shit, made me dump my Asian gf.

Seek professional medical help. Gunning you down in the forehead is a far more likely possibility of getting televised than a fictitious ethnic cleansing.

Do you ever sleep you deranged future serial killer?

Within 12 hours i will buy $30 worth of Brown's Chicken and watch the Oscars red carpet and some of the actual show.

I will eat that chicken with spite.

Except it's not a couple. It's just the media promoting it as usual.

>>
>a fictitious ethnic cleansing.

You are right, ethnic cleansing is a fantasy that has never happened during periods of economic duress and white men are the least likely and capable group of organizing an initiative to right the wrongs perpetrated against them.
JudenHarvest 2017

Can Trump shut down Hollywood?

If it's race mixing with Idris, I'm totally down for that :)

>You are right
I'm glad you admit your retardation.